Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Bugatti Veyron Vs Lamborghini. Which Do You Prefer? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bugatti Veyron Vs Lamborghini. Which Do You Prefer? (1664 Views)

Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bugatti Veyron Vs Lamborghini. Which Do You Prefer? by LilDonne(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
The German Veyron from Bugatti and the Lamborghini.
Re: Bugatti Veyron Vs Lamborghini. Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2012
Lil Donne: The German Veyron from bugatti and the lamborghini

The bugatti veyron is a
French car, developed with german tech. U̶̲̥̅̊ didn't specify which lambo...update ur post.
Re: Bugatti Veyron Vs Lamborghini. Which Do You Prefer? by azpekuliar: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
Well I'm a huge fan of the Lamborghini Gallardo. I'd take that any day over any of the other super sport cars models. smiley
Re: Bugatti Veyron Vs Lamborghini. Which Do You Prefer? by hapiboi: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2012
Buggatti all the way. Great ride.
Re: Bugatti Veyron Vs Lamborghini. Which Do You Prefer? by Elxandre(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
in bananna island, my cousin yuzzedo get buggati veyron, bentley, royce phantom and 10 badt owambe motos. angry angry come and see thesse ojigbijigbi sweet ice cream girls wasshing bro yuzzedos car cheesy cheesy every morninng cheesy but i dont like his wife adaobi angry shess too jelous of those big big yanshh ice creamm girls because shess too flat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Veyron Vs Lamborghini. Which Do You Prefer? by elektra80: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
Elxandre: in bananna island, my cousin yuzzedo get buggati veyron, bentley, royce phantom and 10 badt owambe motos. >sad >sad come and see thesse ojigbijigbi sweet ice cream girls wasshing bro yuzzedos car cheesy cheesy every morninng cheesy but i dont like his wife adaobi >sad shess too jelous of those big big yanshh ice creamm girls because shess too flat grin grin

@poster, u do understand there are different models of Lamborghini
Re: Bugatti Veyron Vs Lamborghini. Which Do You Prefer? by Elxandre(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
elektra80:

he should be talking about the avetandor
Re: Bugatti Veyron Vs Lamborghini. Which Do You Prefer? by Elxandre(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
elektra80:

he should be talking about the avetandor..buggati veyron is not in the same class with it though..
Re: Bugatti Veyron Vs Lamborghini. Which Do You Prefer? by ba7man(m): 7:03am On Aug 22, 2013
When you realize it costs approximately $600,000 a year to maintain a Bugatti Veyron if you wish to use it
well.....and not just park it in a garage, the Lambo starts to make more economic sense.
Re: Bugatti Veyron Vs Lamborghini. Which Do You Prefer? by Elxandre(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2013
ba7man: When you realize it costs approximately $600,000 a year to maintain a Bugatti Veyron if you wish to use it
well.....and not just park it in a garage, the Lambo starts to make more economic sense.
broke people dont buy super cars!
Re: Bugatti Veyron Vs Lamborghini. Which Do You Prefer? by ba7man(m): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
Elxandre:
broke people dont buy super cars!
A bugatti is not a supercar, its a hypercar. Because you can afford a. Ferrari 458 Italia doesn't mean you can afford a Bugatti Veyron.

Examples of Hypercars are; Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari Enzo, Koenigsegg Aggera, Pagani Zonda, Pagani Huayra etc.

Their manufacturers would get angry if you refer to their products as supercars to their face.

(1) (Reply)

The New Face-lifted Innoson Carrier Pick-up Van.(pictures) / Air Bag Warning Light Constantly On. / Have A Car To Sell? Get Paid Here CASH Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.