Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Have A Car To Sell? Get Paid Here CASH Instantly - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have A Car To Sell? Get Paid Here CASH Instantly (1631 Views)

Watch BMW's Car-To-Car Refueling During M5 8Hr Drift Setting 2 New World Records / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / Man Fined For Strapping Car To A Hot Air Balloon & Flying It 98ft Over The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Car To Sell? Get Paid Here CASH Instantly by pakpan89(m): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2017
We are Nigeria's oldest and most reliable online Auto dealers. From sales, Rentals to automobile Buy-off services from individuals to corporate bodies looking to liquidate their assets.

Our car buying service aims to relieve hundreds of Nigerians off the hassles associated with selling of their cars.

With us you don't have to wait for a buyer to buy your car or have to go through the stress of haggling prices, providing inspection to random people who might not be seriously interested in buying your car.

We buy the cars off you directly after verification is done.

We buy from individuals looking to sell off their cars for cash needs or from Institutions looking to sell off their vehicular assets for liquidation purposes in any state in Nigeria.

You can make good money as commission if you can link us up with any company or person(s) that wants to sell off a large number of their cars off. Link us up to buy them off and we give you a commission per car(you make bulk

money). Whatever the number of cars and any location in the country.

Want to sell your car or know any company selling off their cars?
Contact us today on our contact at the signature

Welcome.

Re: Have A Car To Sell? Get Paid Here CASH Instantly by simba01(m): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
I've got a Toyota Highlander 2003 model and a Volvo s80 2002 model for sale.
Re: Have A Car To Sell? Get Paid Here CASH Instantly by kabassa: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2017
simba01:
I've got a Toyota Highlander 2003 model and a Volvo s80 2002 model for sale.

How much are you selling your Volvo s80 and what are its limitations.
Re: Have A Car To Sell? Get Paid Here CASH Instantly by simba01(m): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2017
kabassa:

How much are you selling your Volvo s80 and what are its limitations.
Very Clean and new Volvo S80(Direct Toks), everything in perfect condition,
-The s80 has straight 5cylinder, 5cyl Turbo, straight 6cyl and 6cyl twin-turbo engines.
Mileage = 134669
Transition = Authomatic
Price = 1.6m
Location = Asaba, Delta State
Call 07066636099 For inspection and Negotiation.

Re: Have A Car To Sell? Get Paid Here CASH Instantly by Vested(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
pakpan89:
We are Nigeria's oldest and most reliable online Auto dealers. From sales, Rentals to automobile Buy-off services from individuals to corporate bodies looking to liquidate their assets.

Our car buying service aims to relieve hundreds of Nigerians off the hassles associated with selling of their cars.

With us you don't have to wait for a buyer to buy your car or have to go through the stress of haggling prices, providing inspection to random people who might not be seriously interested in buying your car.

We buy the cars off you directly after verification is done.

We buy from individuals looking to sell off their cars for cash needs or from Institutions looking to sell off their vehicular assets for liquidation purposes in any state in Nigeria.

You can make good money as commission if you can link us up with any company or person(s) that wants to sell off a large number of their cars off. Link us up to buy them off and we give you a commission per car(you make bulk

money). Whatever the number of cars and any location in the country.

Want to sell your car or know any company selling off their cars?
Contact us today on our contact at the signature

Welcome.

No contact details of any kind.

So how do people contact you then

Re: Have A Car To Sell? Get Paid Here CASH Instantly by pakpan89(m): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
Sorry guys for contacting you late. Kindly send the pics of the car and the price to my whatsapp airtel line given at the signature. Thank you.
Re: Have A Car To Sell? Get Paid Here CASH Instantly by pakpan89(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
Don't pass by any Nigerian used car for sale again. Connect it to this company to buy it and pay you commission. Make money from information.
Re: Have A Car To Sell? Get Paid Here CASH Instantly by Ezenaturalcure: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
I have Audi Q7 2008 model for quick sell
Re: Have A Car To Sell? Get Paid Here CASH Instantly by Ezenaturalcure: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
The car is just as it was when I bought it last February, money issue cased me up to decide to sell

1 Share

Re: Have A Car To Sell? Get Paid Here CASH Instantly by Ezenaturalcure: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
The car is just as it was when I bought it last February, money issue cased me up to decide to sell. Call me 08103938375

(1) (Reply)

Most Stolen Vehicles In America 2017 / Is This The Most Patriotically Customized Taxi In Nigeria? / Steering Rack Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.