Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now (19440 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Why Is Ghana's Central Bank Building So SMALL? / Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by uchlukez(f): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
Without drama like we witnessed during yaradua's death, Ghana has a new president.
Doesn't that show that Ghana is more politically mature than Nigeria?

18 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by gaddafe(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
I don't get you. When Yaradua was declared dead, was GEJ not also sworn in? And what drama are you referring to? Kindly point out some of the drama that occured after the death of Yaradua.

25 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by dasparrow: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
gaddafe: I don't get you. When Yaradua was declared dead, was GEJ not also sworn in? And what drama are you referring to? Kindly point out some of the drama that occured after the death of Yaradua.

Good point.

5 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by tegasworld: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
gaddafe: I don't get you. When Yaradua was declared dead, was GEJ not also sworn in? And what drama are you referring to? Kindly point out some of the drama that occured after the death of Yaradua.
i tire for this dude

3 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
uchlukez: Without drama like we witnessed during yaraduas death, Ghana has a new president. Doesn't that show that Ghana is more politically mature than Nigeria?
*Wears Saga Suit*
REtARRRRD

Phew feels good cheesy
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by collins123(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
[size=22pt]And so?[/size]
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by trimwis: 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
Another slow poke has been made president like GEJ, watchout the boko boys in Ghana
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
U r fm Gwana rite?

uchlukez: Without drama like we witnessed during yaraduas death, Ghana has a new president. Doesn't that show that Ghana is more politically mature than Nigeria?
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Rhino5dm: 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2012

Ghana is just small country with economy less than that of Lagos state. stop comparing us with those ediots.

5 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by yuzedo: 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
. . . And just like that, Vice-president Mahama has hammer and turned to president!
Oh God, let me hammer mo' than Mo'hama but let the money not disappear like MC Hammer! grin

Kudos to Ghana democracy ever since J.J Rawlings cleansing! They are less desperate and less do-or-die than our blood-thirsty and power-hungry politicians.

10 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by kelechi513: 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2012

D drama dat took place b4 he was declared dead didn't show any sign dat nigerian is politically mature unlyk Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Abayomin70(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
GEJ was sayin he will rule for 8years who no mayb he will even wait to see 2015 I tink people should reason and know that there is someone somewhere that is greater than all of us which is GOD

If someone eva tell dis man he will not see 2013 he will gun down d person

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by tpapi: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
ow is ghana more matured,were u xpectin gej 2 b sworn in wen yaradua wz not yet pronounced dead
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by kennytidistar(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
what happen in Nigeria happen in ghana, hope no opposition party to frustrate the guy as we witness in naija.

i beg wey that ghanian prof that insulted jonathan government?

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
The new President should revoke all Anti-Nigerian Policies. Like demanding 2,000 Naira Yellow Fever Ticket policy. If not........
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by emmykk(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
u are not current politically,what drama okoko
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by gbengalite(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
Let me quickly remind u incase u dont know.
The issue of Tribalism started when Yaradua died and Jonathan was not quick sworn in.. People like the SGF(yayale Ahmed) and the Justice Minister (Adoke) were in Control then.... na only The minister of Information get mind for jonathan.
It now took the intervention of the Legisture (both upper and lower chamber) to restore and swear in Jonathan as the President (mind u before then he was Acting Flor weeks). when he was still acting he called for meeting one of the minister said he wanted to travel, can u still remember?
Immediately he was confirmes he sacked Adoke.

2 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Evans5050: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
OH NO I WISH SAY NA GEJ:FRESH AIR THAT PAST ON I WUD HAVE BEING CELEBRATING WITH A BOTTLE OF BEER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by daviesmania(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
Am out 4eva here
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
gbengalite: Let me quickly remind u incase u dont know.
The issue of Tribalism started when Yaradua died and Jonathan was not quick sworn in.. People like the SGF(yayale Ahmed) and the Justice Minister (Adoke) were in Control then.... na only The minister of Information get mind for jonathan.
It now took the intervention of the Legisture (both upper and lower chamber) to restore and swear in Jonathan as the President (mind u before then he was Acting Flor weeks). when he was still acting he called for meeting one of the minister said he wanted to travel, can u still remember?
Immediately he was confirmes he sacked Adoke.
Who is Adoke ?
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Ezira: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
JOHN Kufour, JOHN Atta Mills and now JOHN Mahama. Seems the name John is connected to Ghana's Seat of Power.

2 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Afam4eva(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
Sharp sharp.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
What is this love for the name 'john' among ghanians?
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by thoniann(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
DID TB JOSHUA NOT SEE THIS COMING? JUST Asking.... cos the the late dude was a devout member of his church.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Emmy9ite(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
#Emmy9ite is signing in.....

Goodluck to u man,may God grant u wisdom as u lead Ghana forward.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by touchmeder: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
uchlukez: Without drama like we witnessed during yaradua's death, Ghana has a new president.
Doesn't that show that Ghana is more politically mature than Nigeria?

I cant help but agree somewhat. In this country we don't like being honest sometimes. There was so much drama and secrecy about the death of Yaradua and even swearing in Jonathan was like a camel passing through the eye of a needle. People were beginning to quote rule of law and the rest. I dont know what the powers that be were trying to cook up.End of the day we got Jona, turned out to be a waste anyway!

3 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by gbengalite(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
Adoke was the then Justice minister during Yaradua's regime
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
They like that name John, nearly all of them get John as their surname. Anyway, they are not many, about population of EKo...
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by yeye4live(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ezira: JOHN Kufour, JOHN Atta Mills and now JOHN Mahama. Seems the name John is connected to Ghana's Seat of Power.

honestly i tire ooh
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2012

Correct.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by trimwis: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
patrick obayagbon has send his condolences to Ghanians

"President Professor John Evans Atta Mills’ passing on is a mere ephemeral recumbent hibernation; an empyrean paradisiac rendezvous lies ahead. Heaven is the terminus. The ecclesiastic, executive and legislature and all Ghanaians at large have lost a solitaire. Any veritable verification of the verity of President Professor John Evans Atta Mills' demise? I am in a state of metagrabolised melancholia"

https://www.nairaland.com/999130/patrick-obahiagbon-condolences-ghanaians-
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by PetroDolla: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Ghana is just small country with economy less than that of Lagos state. stop comparing us with those ediots.

phucked up bastard with a brain of a goat. Ghana this Ghana that, yet most of your airlines fly to Ghana than any other country in the world. Do you know the number of nigerian buses that come to Ghana daily, ediota foolish goat. who wants to compare with a dustbin country. arrant nonsense!

I guess going by your logic countries like China,India and russia should be a in perpetual state of anarchy. bleeped up logic from a despicable animal. i will rather live in a peaceful,progressive society like Ghana(no matter how small) than live in that jungle

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke / Thomas Thabane Resigns As Lesotho Prime Minister / Car Crashes Into Biden’s Motorcade At Campaign Headquarters (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.