Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nigerians In Prague - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Prague (1198 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Any Nairalander In Prague Or Been To Prague B4? / Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Prague by Nikke101: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hi,

I was just wondering if there are any Nigerians in Prague, or more specifically in Hradec Kralove. I'm going to school at Charles University and entering into the First faculty of Medicine. I would like to get to meet a few Nigerians, females preferred as I'm a female. Not into the clubbing scene or whatever. If I can get any info, that would be great! Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Prague by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
i think you should do a NL search, there are already at least 2 threads on the subject to help you with that.
btw, there are MANY MANY Nigerians in the CZ.
Re: Nigerians In Prague by humblepie: 2:46am On Jul 27, 2012
Nikke101: Hi,

I was just wondering if there are any Nigerians in Prague, or more specifically in Hradec Kralove. I'm going to school at Charles University and entering into the First faculty of Medicine. I would like to get to meet a few Nigerians, females preferred as I'm a female. Not into the clubbing scene or whatever. If I can get any info, that would be great! Thanks
HI there I'm in Australia studying myself but visiting Prague soon on a vacation or possiblly relocating there ..mind if we send emails ..God bless u
Re: Nigerians In Prague by do87: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
im going prague to, to st charles uni, i am from the uk nd nigerian smiley
Re: Nigerians In Prague by osram(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2012
Please where is the prague? And how is it easy to get admisn nd visa,also hw much z d tuitn 4 engineering?

(1) (Reply)

Any One To Help With Schengen Visa / Direction / Help Help If U Have Taken Toefl Test Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.