Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague (5164 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Any Nairalander In Prague Or Been To Prague B4? / Nigerians In Prague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2008
Hello to everybody, and to the smart girls especially  wink

Ever been considering travel to Europe to settle down, get a real job and find a big love?
If you do, take a look at my post in "dating & meet up zone", the link is provided bellow.

I´d like to find myself a smart girl willing to travel to and settle down in Prague.
Although I can afford supporting my intended wife in being housewife, I prefer girls who are able to get a job and start working.

Before you start ever thinking, consider, that it's almost impossible to get a job here if you don't meet such minimal conditions:
- high school
- at least basic knowledge of english
- experience using computers and common applications

Do you meet these conditions? If yes, go on: wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-134000.0.html

Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 15, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin buhehehehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy *loff nwantititi*

Anu mpam grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 7:18am On May 16, 2008
jennykadry:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin buhehehehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy *loff nwantititi*

Hi jennykadry, thanks for the reply cool
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 11:35pm On May 17, 2008
Here's couple of mine pictures,

1st - playing with laptop
2nd - trying to look like a model cheesy

Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 17, 2008
hmmmmmm nice pics
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by ty4real(m): 11:49pm On May 17, 2008
jennykadry:

Anu mpam does it now mean bushmeat or animal meat Jenny wink
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 17, 2008
bia ty egbe enu'e so'un

anu mpam,means very hardworking and responsible
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 11:54pm On May 17, 2008
jennykadry:

hmmmmmm nice pics

thanks for the compliments  wink
more pics here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-134000.0.html

ty4real:

Anu mpam does it now mean bushmeat or animal meat Jenny wink

Hey what's "bushmeat" and "animal meat"? shocked
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Esss(m): 12:02am On May 18, 2008
Ecart:

Hey what's "bushmeat" and "animal meat"? shocked

It's a special kind of delicacy in Nigeria. It is also called Ewu, Azu, Oko-oko, Anu ofia or Okuko.
These are compliments in the streets of Nigeria.
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 12:08am On May 18, 2008
roflamo @esss
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 12:14am On May 18, 2008
Esss:

It's a special kind of delicacy in Nigeria. It is also called Ewu, Azu, Oko-oko, Anu ofia or Okuko.
These are compliments in the streets of Nigeria.

Hmmm. Do I have to believe you? Got feeling of sarcasm, shocked
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Vicjustice: 2:20am On May 18, 2008
No need to make jest of anyone here, if anybody is interested in this handsome white guy, feel free to make it up to him, at least, you can start from here or rather by a confidential email.
   @Ecart, have you had any response so far?
   We are aware of your searches, so we should also be aware of the results. So, give us an update  wink.
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by LadyT(f): 2:24am On May 18, 2008
Ecart please please please dont send anyone any money!!!

All the best kiss
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 2:37am On May 18, 2008
@post
goodluck, but get some medications for that bald head first. smiley good luck again
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Vicjustice: 2:56am On May 18, 2008
LadyT:

Ecart please please please don't send anyone any money!!!

All the best kiss
Hey, LadyT!
   I love you kiss Thanks for your foresights.
   I don't know why it didn't occur to me to warn him about this.
   Please, Ecart, you've just been warned by LadyT, this is the best thing that anyone can ever suggest to you in your quest to find a Nigerian girl.
   Though, there are very many genuine ones, but you really have to watch out for the thieves, i'm concerned that many guys are going to pretend to be females and ask for money, so, never send any money: So, if anything, feel free to discourse with us here in this forum, we're now your friends and we'll make sure we guide you through.
   Many thanks to LadyT
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by ty4real(m): 8:01am On May 18, 2008
jennykadry:

bia ty egbe enu'e so'un

anu mpam,means very hardworking and responsible

Mo ti gbo Jenny!Ma cross check pelu awon paddy mi but mo sure nkan ti mo so se! grin grin
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by dnative(m): 8:13am On May 18, 2008
I hope in a similar manner, Nigerian girls would shine their eyes as well - that all that glitters definetely ain't gold.

Just as Ecart has been warned about possible Nigerian scams, I'll also use the opportunity to warn our Nigerian girls about eastern european dating scams. Don't be fooled and get sold into a life of sex slavery and drugs. Abeg shine your eyes well. Anyhow I trust my naija girls. Before getting on that plane to meet your dream guys, ask for some references, do your checks, if you can, sex offenders database, czech sites, to be sure they are who they claim they are - get them to take their picture with a boldy written note or words you've communicated to them - match the picture to the previous ones you've been seeing, do workplace checks, a lot of common sense due diligence checks won't hurt.

Ecart - no offence meant. But what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If you are truly genuine, I wish you all the best and hope you find the love your heart desires.
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2008
Vicjustice:

No need to make jest of anyone here, if anybody is interested in this handsome white guy, feel free to make it up to him, at least, you can start from here or rather by a confidential email.
   @Ecart, have you had any response so far?
   We are aware of your searches, so we should also be aware of the results. So, give us an update  wink.

Yes Vicjustice, there are some responses already smiley But I hope you uderstand that I can't share more details here, because I must respect privacy of the ladies.  cool

But I'd like to encourage new ones: Come on and send me an email, if you are interested! I want to pick out the best choice and at the same time I want you to feel that I'm right one for you.

@LadyT
@Vicjustice
@morenike09
@dnative
Thanks for the support and advices!!! I'll try to follow your recomendations (but as for that hair of mine, sorry, I can do nothing with that grin)
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Roscodaddy(m): 9:40am On May 18, 2008
Ecart,Ahoj,where are you in Praha
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 9:57am On May 18, 2008
Roscodaddy:

Ecart,Ahoj,where are you in Praha

Ahoj Roscodaddy,
I live in the city itself, not in the nearby villages and towns. This specific part of the city is called "Hostivar" and just for reference, closest subway station is "Skalka". But cos our company is located on the riverside, not so far from Hilton hotel, I visit all the famous places often - Wenceslav Square, Charles Bridge, Petrin Lookout & etc,

Ever been to Prague, or beeing here right now?
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Roscodaddy(m): 10:09am On May 18, 2008
Ecart,I schooled in Zlin,some years back,but back @ Nigeria,nice to know that you are there,I just said that Ahoj to be sure that you for real cos I dont want anyone taking my black sisters for granted,now for sure you are real,there used to be a club close to the foot of Charles Bridge,that club,I think about a four story building with different music on every floor,it also had an underground which was then a cyber cafe,please do you know it.
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 11:02am On May 18, 2008
Roscodaddy:

Ecart,I schooled in Zlin,some years back,but back @ Nigeria,nice to know that you are there,I just said that Ahoj to be sure that you for real because I don't want anyone taking my black sisters for granted,now for sure you are real,there used to be a club close to the foot of Charles Bridge,that club,I think about a four story building with different music on every floor,it also had an underground which was then a cyber cafe,please do you know it.

Oh so  wink  Want to hear (see) some other words, besides "ahoj"?
---
Dobry den
Dekuju pekne
Dekuju moc
Jak se mas?
Deme na pivo?
---

Of course I know that dance club, It's called "Karlovy lazne" and it's still in the business. There are four floors, just like you said, and on each one,  diferent music is played. Mostly dance, rnb and some local oldies too,
About that cybercafe - I'm not sure. I never had to use it, so I do not know if its really there or not.

But to be honest, "Karlovy lazne" is not my cup of tea. I like Infinity music club much more. It's very small, cosy, and full of people almost every night. And they are doing very tasty coctails there tongue

Other club I like is "Face2Face" now called "Kamikaze Club". It's speciality is, that you get in for 20 euro and then you can not only dance, but drink whatever you want for free during that party. Almost everyone is drunk to death after midnigt, including girls, of course.

So, what did you study in Zlin? High school or college? As I can remember, college in Zlin is called "Univezita Tomase Bati - UTB" am I right? Was it hard to get in?

Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Roscodaddy(m): 11:15am On May 18, 2008
Dobry Den is just like Good day,I remember that one and prosim,which is used every now and then,I was at this school ISMS,it is under that  Univezita Tomase Bati ,Czech is a lovely country, I went almost everywhere in that country,thanks for the name of that club,I used to visit that club every other week,because of school and the distance from Zlin,in Zlin,we had a wonderful club known as MuzicLand A,it was fun,also a rock club called Golem,I am just wondering why you are looking for a black girl
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Vicjustice: 11:19am On May 18, 2008
Except for one post which i considered offencive to my sensibility, Dnative has always been a wise person, and i admire him a lot
@Ecart,
   Please, upload one more photo of your's: in the photo, i require of you to hold a plain white paper with the inscription, [size=50pt]NAIRALAND.COM[/size] boldly written on it in order to eradicate any element of doubts that you're for real.
  Deal?
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2008
Vicjustice:

But for one post which i considered offencive to my sensibility, Dnative has always been a wise person, and i admire him a lot
@Ecart,
    Please, upload one more photo of your's: in the photo, i require of you to hold a plain white paper with the inscription, [size=50pt]NAIRALAND.COM[/size] boldly written on it in order to eradicate any element of doubts that you're for real.
   Deal?

Oh my dear, that's a BIG problem! Cos I've just run out of plain paper!
Just joking wink

Okay, you can have such photo here, I'll ask one of my friends to do the shot and I'll post it in the evening. In fact, not because of you, but because of all the nice black cuties, who are still hesitating  wink
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Vicjustice: 11:54am On May 18, 2008
Ecart:

Oh my dear, that's a BIG problem! Cos I've just run out of plain paper!
Just joking wink

Okay, you can have such photo here, I'll ask one of my friends to do the shot and I'll post it in the evening. In fact, not because of you, but because of all the nice black cuties, who are still hesitating wink

That'd be a good idea. If this is done, then you'll be our friend and we can invest confidence in you cool.
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2008
Huh, cant wait, posting right now. Taken in the elevator using phone. Hope you can read the banner although it was mirrored cheesy

Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Vicjustice: 1:42pm On May 18, 2008
Waoh!!!!!!!
You're the Dude, a real one.
If i had a sister, i would have introduced her. Now, you've just earned our trust, keep it up
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Roscodaddy(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2008
This na serious business
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 18, 2008
hmmm ecart is real then,i tot he was a fake,where r all d beautiful single ladies?apply immediately
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Roscodaddy(m): 2:06pm On May 18, 2008
U go see how gals go write this bobo now,naija gals
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 2:08pm On May 18, 2008
@Roscodaddy
Why am I looking for a black cutie?

I already told that in one older thread:
Recenty, I met this charming young black lady from Nigeria here in Prague. I felt in love with her so badly, but she doesn't want me and I can do nothing with that. But what happened is, that this case opened my eyes. Now what I want is a black girl to be my girlfriend and, if possible, to be my wife. Maybe I'll travel to Nigeria next year to pick up myself a black girl, bring her to Europe with me and make her life better. I'm not sure if I will found one willing to join me and fly to Europe. But who knows? Maybe I will. Black girls are beautiful, sweet, ever-smiling and special. I love their nice smell, color of that soft skin, darkness of their eyes. I want to be loved, adored, and in return, I want to love and take care of someone who will appreciate it. I'm not afraid to walk with a black girl holding hands together or give her a hug and kiss in the public. Let everybody see, that we are a pair! Is that bad? I don't think so.

Maybe it will sound like I'm too picky, but when talking about girls, I prefer this:
- pretty face
- sexy shape
- smaller butt
- loving
- caring
- responsible
- cheerful
- educated
- not lazy
- good mother to become one day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need help on how to Legalise Documents At Belgium Embassy / Accra, Lagos Or Dakar / Schools That Accept Second Class Lower And That Are Very Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.