Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija (1555 Views)

Bouqui`s Take Me Away / Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija by omon(m): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2006
Guys, Checked out this site and got hooked to her rap. She is good, what do you think?

http://www.justbouqui.com/index.htm
Re: Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija by sade511(f): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2006
Never heard of her but iI just checked her out and yeah she's pretty good.
Re: Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija by omogenaija(f): 1:22am On Apr 09, 2006
Wow . i never knew that there was female rappers in naija.
Re: Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija by sade511(f): 1:33am On Apr 09, 2006
Yeah theres another female rapper her name is Sash. She's good too but she's not a gospel rapper.
Re: Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija by omogenaija(f): 1:36am On Apr 09, 2006
Bouqui is a gospel rapper ?

i didnt bother to click the link because i dont like nigerian hip-hop.

and i think hip-hop & gospel don't mix well.
Re: Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija by sade511(f): 1:41am On Apr 09, 2006
Suprisingly its good.
Re: Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:42am On Apr 09, 2006
she must be an nigerian in de diaspora
becuase her rap has no nigerian pidgeon in it, i dont even think she has accent
Re: Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija by omon(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2006
She is actually based in Lagos and anchors a programme on Eko fm.
Re: Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija by whiteroses(f): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2009
who the heck is bouqui and how do you milk her
Re: Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija by khanye(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2009
Blaise is da best female Emcee!
Re: Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija by ofokasibe: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2009
she is not as good as blaise even sasha and kel sef
Re: Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija by las240s(m): 1:26am On Jun 30, 2009
best female rapper ko best female wrapper ni
Re: Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija by HohDee(m): 3:02am On Jun 30, 2009
khanye:

Blaise is da best female Emcee!
2nd tht, even wit no album,d gurl is jst insane
u get her 1st single--Da definition?
Re: Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija by chrisical(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2009
Yes blaise is the hottest female emcee.no contest.
Re: Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija by obinna5000(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2009
B.O.U.Q.U.I. is a good female rapper but not the best. She's into gospel.
Re: Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija by Genuflect(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2009
The person who created this thread must know nothing about Blaise.

2Face Idibia MTV Documentary Video Wanted / does anyone knows theWeb Site For This Nigeria Gosple Artist{infinity-olori Oko. / 9ice In London - July 25 At Troxy