Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

AV To HDMI Converter - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / AV To HDMI Converter (1089 Views)

Brand New Display Port To HDMI Adapter With Audio Support For Sale / Where Can I Get Coax To Vga Or Coax To Hdmi Converter / Where Can I Get Coax To Vga Or Coax To Hdmi Converter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AV To HDMI Converter by MrBuzy: 6:21am On Jul 25, 2012
Please can anybody tell me where to get AV to HDMI converter. AV is the output why HDMI is the input. It is Urgent

Re: AV To HDMI Converter by femi4: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
Computer village, got one there in 2010 but the avi(butterfly head) has three inputs i.e the conventional RED, YELLOW and WHITE head

(1) (Reply)

Any VPN For Visafone? / How To Avoid Hard Drive Overheating / DELL D620 For Grab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.