Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

12 Inches! Finds A Bride (GF Actually) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 12 Inches! Finds A Bride (GF Actually) (903 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / In Need Of Fat Gf / HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Inches! Finds A Bride (GF Actually) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2012
12 inches! is a sexy cute hardworking super ambitious guy with mighty prospects and right now his SINGLE after leavin a relationship so he is looking for a new bride (actually GF)...So I just decided to throw it out there so the ladies can send in their CVs on why they should be picked...ℓ☺ℓ..I'm also a crazy fun guy who loves to PARTY...12 inches! Loves u all....
PS: idowuogbo, Slimyem and Pendo89 need not apply and will be automatically disqualified cos they're ugly and don't knw ow to cook.
Re: 12 Inches! Finds A Bride (GF Actually) by IZUKWU(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2012
What then,is your taste in women.what attracts you to them. What actually do you look for in a gf.
Re: 12 Inches! Finds A Bride (GF Actually) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2012
See this yeye moderators...bouncing my post to meeting up zone...why naaa....This is abt romance naaa...I'm looking for romance....Pls return the thread to Romance section jooor.
Re: 12 Inches! Finds A Bride (GF Actually) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2012
IZUKWU: What then,is your taste in women.what attracts you to them. What actually do you look for in a gf.
Cute , attractive, no ow to cook and clean and be homely... Hardworkin (maybe a professional sef), Prayerful (cos I no to dey pray)...Love fun, hanging out and love to party....But ow many women will pass this? I cn take somethings out sha...I dnt manufacture women.
Re: 12 Inches! Finds A Bride (GF Actually) by ijebabe: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
You go tey u hia?
Re: 12 Inches! Finds A Bride (GF Actually) by Pritheeann(f): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
am so sorry to ask you this ooo...are you d proud type...??
Re: 12 Inches! Finds A Bride (GF Actually) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
Pritheeann: am so sorry to ask you this ooo...are you d proud type...??
Nah.. I'm not
Re: 12 Inches! Finds A Bride (GF Actually) by ofefegirl: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2012
@12inches, u didnt state ur age oo.

(1) (Reply)

The Act Of Toasting [online Or One On One] / . / Who Should I Choose, Ireneony Or Mytime24?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.