Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Davido OBO, A Nice Effort After-all! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido OBO, A Nice Effort After-all! (617 Views)

Nairalanders, Pls Who Sang 'Obo Lawanpa' With With Doctor's Uzobu (cover) / Davido – Omo Baba Olowo: (OBO) - The Genesis / Spinlet Bought Davido’s OBO & Eldee’s Undeniable Albums For Millions Of Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido OBO, A Nice Effort After-all! by Aygem(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
David Adeleke (Davido) name roared into the contemporary hip hop music niche with the release of the smash hit; "damiduro" and since then it has been a roller-coaster upping for this 19-year old lad. He had earlier released a single titled; "back when" where he featured rhymatic rapper;Naeto C, and as a critical pundit,i didnt fall in love with it as the song sounded monotous with repeated rhymes and uninspiring rap by Naeto C.
The release of the full album titled;OMO BABA OLOWO was expected to showcase the real style of music of davido and leave us with the taste of his talent if any.
Tracks like all for you,bless me ft may d,dollars in the bank ft kay switch,for you ft 2face,down and ekuro are the sensible and meaningful tracks therein while tracks like no visa ft shina rambo are average at best,in d red by b red is wack while video lacks the feel required.
The album generally is a good one and i believe davido tried with this debut effort.
Share your views!

(1) (Reply)

Video - Please Watch "Loving You" Live Performance By 2LP / {MUSIC} The Very First Nigerian Idol, @yekaonka Is Back With “ewa Ba Mi Jo” / Songs That Cleanses The Mind!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.