Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,347 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Dakore Egbuson Returns In 'Journey To Self' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson Returns In 'Journey To Self' (11204 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Dakore Egbuson Stuns In New Photos / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakore Egbuson Returns In 'Journey To Self' by Babasessy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
The Return Of Dakore Akande (Nee Egbuson) In 'Journey To Self'

Popular actress, Dakore Akande (nee Egbuson) is set to make a return to the movies, with a role in a new movie titled Journey To Self. The movie is being directed by Tope Oshin Ogun (Tinsel), and it also features Kalu Ikeagwu, Nse Ikpe Etim, Ashionye Ugboh-Racah, Femi Jacobs, Toyin Sido, and Catherine Edoho.

Following her marriage in January 2011 to Olumide Akande, it had been speculated that Dakore would quit acting. However, with her appearance in Journey To Self, it appears she is not quite ready to call it quits with acting.

http://nollywoodmindspace.com/2012/07/24/dakore-returns-in-journey-to-self/

Re: Dakore Egbuson Returns In 'Journey To Self' by Chanchit: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
Emeka go Dakore come, barracks no fit empty... Btw Dakore knws how to select good script...
Re: Dakore Egbuson Returns In 'Journey To Self' by Wisdytech(m): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
I CNT LAugh and Raugh nw!
DJ WISDYTECH
Re: Dakore Egbuson Returns In 'Journey To Self' by chucky234(m): 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
As if I care....
Re: Dakore Egbuson Returns In 'Journey To Self' by Kenistry(m): 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gudnews....i luv to see her act agn, i miss her unique craziness. My best actress
Re: Dakore Egbuson Returns In 'Journey To Self' by mamagee3(f): 12:04am On Jul 26, 2012
Good for her!!!
Re: Dakore Egbuson Returns In 'Journey To Self' by chic2pimp(m): 12:04am On Jul 26, 2012
MAMA GEE!!!.......The ONLy general in town.

r231:

Baba I dey o

Long time......you jus disappear grin

Disappaer ke? shocked shocked grin

Me I still dey kan pe for the Sports/European Football thread.
Now and again I dey like dey check the Family,Culture et al section.
Re: Dakore Egbuson Returns In 'Journey To Self' by Shaw007(m): 12:23am On Jul 26, 2012
WhO elSe thinkS thIs is One bOring thrEad. . .aYe,aYe cap!!
Re: Dakore Egbuson Returns In 'Journey To Self' by Shaw007(m): 12:26am On Jul 26, 2012
Abeg na wHo Dey c0ntrOl all ds tnz. . .nXt nA!!
Re: Dakore Egbuson Returns In 'Journey To Self' by cama: 12:43am On Jul 26, 2012
pls i want to post but dont kn how help pls.
Re: Dakore Egbuson Returns In 'Journey To Self' by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 26, 2012
Re: Dakore Egbuson Returns In 'Journey To Self' by KokoBeware: 1:32am On Jul 26, 2012
tonmandy: Fools!. One person replied with alphabets nd odas followed suit. Sack of wines. Scallywags. Dats y nigeria is lik dis nd all and sundry re blamin jonathan.

Dude take a chill pill... life is not that hard....dnt take her too serious...
Re: Dakore Egbuson Returns In 'Journey To Self' by Afam4eva(m): 4:26am On Jul 26, 2012
I thought she was warned by her Father In-law not to act movies anymore.
Re: Dakore Egbuson Returns In 'Journey To Self' by abdulkayus(m): 4:51am On Jul 26, 2012
There are too many sadists on this nairaland
Re: Dakore Egbuson Returns In 'Journey To Self' by tonyx4x44(m): 5:37am On Jul 26, 2012
KokoBeware:

Dude take a chill pill... life is not that hard....dnt take her too serious...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] / Mike Ezuruonye Shows Off His Cute Younger Sister / 5 Hot Photos Of Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.