| Sports / Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by Rockyrascal(m): 11:46am|
| Crime / Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by Rockyrascal(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17|
One guy bought 70 bottles of the drugs for his birthday party and I was just there thinking of What useful item I could use 70k to buy.
| Sports / Re: “christiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player In The World” – Messi by Rockyrascal(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15|
Messi wether you like it or not you are the greatest player in the world
Ronaldo is Fifa best player of the year.
| Family / Re: My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court by Rockyrascal(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15|
Your husband sniffs your pant and so
| Politics / Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by Rockyrascal(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15|
sell all the refinery as scrap for 1 dollar to an international company who can revamp it with huge investment and manage it efficiently.
Government don't have refineries in United State, UK, France, Italy etc. Refineries are own by private corporations. Nigeria govt should stop investing and wasting money on Refineries.
this nations you stated out are actually not oil producing countries; but in our own case right now I do concur with u...it's time we privatise our Refineries!.
| Politics / Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Nigerian Presidential Bid by Rockyrascal(m): 11:37am On Mar 12|
Let him win his party primary election first, then afterwards outline his manifestos.
With this man's educational qualification, it won't be bad if it's #DankwanDukeFor2019
| Nairaland / General / Re: 5 Greatest Lies In Nigeria! by Rockyrascal(m): 9:07am On Mar 12|
That number 2 is the biggest lie.
| Religion / Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 8:06am On Mar 10|
Before anyone comes to tell us the usual story of how we should be building industries and not churches..
Pls note that the aim of the church is to further everything related to the church. People who give to church don't give to church to "improve" Nigeria but the Gospel. So pls channel your frustration to your elected govt officials who are responsible for improving Nigeria.
If you want churches to improve Nigeria, then let's hand over the VAT, Pet Tax, CIT, PayE, Wharf etc to rccg or lfc church because the way it looks as though the churches are managing themselves better than how govt is managing our lives.
I was actually going to point out this exact words
You have said everything.
| Education / Re: What Is Intelligence Quotient (IQ) And How Is It Measured? by Rockyrascal(m): 9:23am On Mar 08|
Lemme quickly calculate buhari's own
I.Q = shake my head
| Politics / Re: President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos by Rockyrascal(m): 7:36pm On Mar 07|
I know Lai Mohammed and co will still add this to their achievement list.
| Politics / Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Rockyrascal(m): 4:18pm On Mar 07|
When I watch every sitting session in the Parliament, their different attires baffles me...I concur with the senator though.
| Politics / Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by Rockyrascal(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07|
The same minister that said Nigeria exported yams to the U.S
| Celebrities / Re: If 1 Rapper Is To Represent Nigeria In A Rap Battle, Who Would You Recommend? by Rockyrascal(m): 6:48am On Mar 07|
That should be boogey!
| Sports / Re: 15,000 Capacity Stadium Construction In Eket By Governor Udom (Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 5:21pm On Mar 06|
But there will be something on the ground for the youths to enjoy.
All the money your gov. Is stealing when he leaves office what will he leave behind for your people to enjoy?
you mean gov ambode?
| Sports / Re: 15,000 Capacity Stadium Construction In Eket By Governor Udom (Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 5:05pm On Mar 06|
Another means to loot funds.
| Foreign Affairs / Re: North Korea And South Korea Hold Reconciliatory Talks!!! by Rockyrascal(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06|
ThankGod; the world does not want to witness another war.
A peaceful dialogue would settle their differences....this is a good move from both countries.
| TV/Movies / Re: #bbnaija: Watch How Ahneeka’s Friends And Family Welcomed Her Back by Rockyrascal(m): 11:48am On Mar 06|
I can clearly see her pimples from my phone screen.
She is very talented when it comes to entertainment atleast no guy shagged her in the house.
| Romance / Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by Rockyrascal(m): 10:42am On Mar 06|
I have fuc ked big,small,tall,black and fair girls. the ones remaining now re dwarf and white girls.
ALLAH help me to fulfill my mission.
and you will still go and bleep 72 virgins in the after life... enjoyment will not kill you
| Romance / Re: Pastor Under Fire For Saying He Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj’s Booty On Instagram by Rockyrascal(m): 10:36am On Mar 06|
Pastor pussy wants to eat that silicon ass for nourishment
But Nicki Minaj self
| Sports / Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by Rockyrascal(m): 10:02am On Mar 06|
Iceland (pot 3)
Pedigree: Iceland are heading to their first World Cup after victory over Kosovo on 9 October secured their place in Russia. This is clearly a golden era for the Icelanders after they reached Euro 2016, where they memorably defeated England in their second-round tie before losing 5-2 against hosts France in the quarter-finals.
Key player: It is difficult to look beyond Everton's Gylfi Sigurdsson. The 28-year-old midfielder scored the opening goal against Kosovo and is a superb striker of the ball from long range.
Sigurdsson was on the scoresheet as Iceland reached the World Cup for the first time
Premier League players: Gylfi Sigurdsson (Everton), Johann Berg Gudmundsson (Burnley).
Championship: Aron Gunnarsson (Cardiff City), Birkir Bjarnason (Aston Villa), Horour Bjorgvin Magnusson (Bristol City), Jon Dadi Bodvarsson (Reading).
Scottish Premiership player: Kari Arnason (Aberdeen).
Who's the boss? Keep smiling. Heimir Hallgrimsson, 50, is a dentist who was in joint charge of the team in France alongside Swedish veteran Lars Lagerback. Hallgrimsson took sole charge after Euro 2016 and has presided over a successful qualification campaign.
Iceland a country where 20% of her population is going to Russia.
| Education / Re: 6 Nigerians Whose Names Are In Guinness World Record by Rockyrascal(m): 9:19am On Mar 06|
What of Prof imafidon "the Oxford don" whom all his daughter's wrote and passed a particular entrance examination in the UK at a young age and were tagged the most intelligent family in the world.
| Travel / Re: FG Approves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To Int’l Standard With Cargo Terminal by Rockyrascal(m): 8:59am On Mar 06|
According to the governor, he said; "this is the best news I have received this year".
Obaseki is a governor with a great vision for Edo state.
| Foreign Affairs / Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03|
This is the truth....Arabs are violent in nature.....killing is fun to them. If Arabs were the super powers of the world, the whole world will smell poo, they will wipe off everyone from the face of the earth, thank God they are not technologically intelligent and wise like the west.
They spread this violent nature of theirs via their Islamic religion and doctrines which Africans and other gullible parts of the world copied.
Arabs are a problem to the world.....and they have multiplied and spread their violent nature using Islam, which will make the world a more horrifying place to live as days roll by, its gonna get messier.
All the terrorist organisations terrorizing the whole world today are Muslims:
Al Qaeda - Afghanistan
Al Shabaab - Somali
Boko Haram - Nigeria/Cameroon/Chad
ISIS - Syria/Iraq/Libya
Abu Sayyaf - Philippines
Taliban - Pakistan
Jama'at al-Tawhīd wal-Jihad - Egypt
Ansar al-Sharia - Tunusia
Hezbollah - Lebanon
Fulani Herdsmen Militia - West Africa
Why always Islam Why can't Muslims form technological innovation groups to help invent new technologies to save the world, why always forming terrorist organisations aimed at terrorizing others and to terrorize Israel
so are you insinuating that all muslims belong to eachof these terrorist organizations?
| Foreign Affairs / Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 11:21pm On Mar 03|
I hope nigerians are seeing these.
So before one idiot like FFk or some mumu politicians oush some gullible nigerians to war know that this is what becomes us too.
this is the wisest comment I have read so far.
| Foreign Affairs / Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03|
If muslims kill themselves I don't care
I an glad Trump and America are not wasting their good patriotic soldiers on this animals. Make them burn themselves they go
See as their fellow Islam and Arabic countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar etc no send them cos them know say most of then are animals
I pity some mumu European countries wey they even collect this animals as refugee. E go backfire
This people love blood and they love to kill
They are a menace go humanity
you are just talking any how.
| Politics / Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by Rockyrascal(m): 7:49am On Mar 02|
One of Buhari's many failures but I will still vote him again. If I say I'm not disappointed with his handling of fuel situation in this country then my conscience is dead. Maybe they're getting prepared for Dangote refinery.
for what tangible reason exactly?
| Politics / Re: Breaking: Lagos, Kano Govts Agree On Economic Partnership by Rockyrascal(m): 7:04pm On Mar 01|
All this big big agbada just to sign a memorandum of understanding...nice development though.
| Health / Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by Rockyrascal(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28|
OP please which type of zinc are you talking about? Atleast to save some people here from consuming roofing sheets.
| Politics / Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by Rockyrascal(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28|
A true hero indeed
king of all Igbos
A man of action
A fearless warlord
I wonder if he was a life whether Buhari n his foolani brother's would be treating Igbo's this way
his manhood lives on!!!
| Celebrities / Re: Mortuary Attendant Sexually Assaults Ebony Reigns Corpse, Caught On Video by Rockyrascal(m): 3:45pm On Feb 28|
| Romance / Re: I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? by Rockyrascal(m): 9:40am On Feb 28|
Should I Break Up With Her, Serious Advise Needed
I am in a bad situation and I need advice please
My gf Tinuke I call her tintin for short, has been the center of my world but for some time now certain things have me worried
We started dating 2 years ago then we moved in together after the sixth month, we do everything together at least whenever we can.
To be clear I am not a jealous person but somethings have really got me worried.
1. When we met she told me she has lots of guys as friends, and that she used to be a tomboy, even at work she has only guys as her friends, She works in KFC as a checkout girl.
2. We once went to her secondary school reunion and there where over 50 guys there and she was the only girl! I had to ask her if she went to an all guy’s school and she said these are the boy friends of her class mates that the girls will soon arrive. They never did she danced with every single guy there, but at least she introduced me to her 4 school sons and 3 school fathers who took care of her during her high school days. The only thing that bothered me about the night was she kept sitting on the laps of a particular guy who seemd way older than her to have been her school son back then and for some reason they were whispering stuff into each other’s ears all night.
3. I work with an importer as his wharehouse manager and sometimes I have to sleep there whenever we are doing stock taking and I have come home twice to find her with one of her school sons shirtless in my house and she says they are doing interview preparations (She has a big heart and loves helping people) so I can’t fault this I just always caution her to tell these guys to not take off their shirt in the house, yes granted the house I hot as we live in a self-contained. But they usually drink up all the garri in the house it’s so annoying!
4. We once went to see her uncle she grew up with somewhere in Ikoyi and when we got to bourdilion she had to call several times finally her uncles driver came to pick us, I had to wait in the security house while she went into see her uncle for over 5 hours and they didn’t even offer me ordinary water? I was so pissed.
5. KFC really stresses her out, she works even holidays, and every night around 10 her boss has to call and she has to give him reports sometimes he calls her to come back to the branch for random stock taking or reconciliation though he usually comes to pick her himself and is kind enough to send cool looking guys to drop her off the next day.
6. Another issue is that sex between us is so bad, as in every time we make love the song deep and wide constantly comes to mind, she says its the stress at work that makes her kitty so wide, I mean it is wide!! One can easily build a two wing duplex and still have space to park ten cars in there. We have had several talks about her quitting this job but not just because of how it affects her body but I have seen several nudes pictures of male organs to some rich customers sent to her, I was very angry but she explained that I shouldn’t that she always blocks the numbers.
7. Recently I came home and I found an empty condom wrap in the toilet seems it was flushed but didn’t go, she said she wanted to ask me who did that, and what really got me angry was I saw a plate in the sink with remnants of garri and milk, I was saving that remaining garri she said her school son dropped by for tutorials, I have wanted her in the past about using up the garri in the house for these guests, now I think this has gone far enough. AI am seriously thinking of breaking up with her. I need a woman who can manage our resources not waste! She is a truly wonderful person with a big heart but this wastage has got to stop. I love her but this thing is driving me nuts!!
Please mature comments only
| Politics / Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Rockyrascal(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27|
like a young candidate representing KOWA party?