Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

0gbeni's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0gbeni's Profile / 0gbeni's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Car Talk / Re: 1988 BMW E30 Restoration. Pics by 0gbeni(m): 12:21am On Nov 13, 2019
This is so nice �

3 Likes 1 Share

Business / Flutterwave- My Experience by 0gbeni(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2019
Your friendly local man heard the amazing story that birthed Flutterwave at the clinic today. As someone interested in disrupting healthcare in Nigeria, I decided to try their services, write a review of my experience and hopefully pick up a nugget or two.

First of all, Introduction!

Flutterwave is an African fintech start-up that aims to be one-stop platform for all payment needs.

Its mission is to inspire a new wave of success across Africa by building payments infrastructure that will connect Africa to the global economy.

The company was founded in 2016 by Iyinoluwa Aboyeji, Olugbenga Agboola and a team of experts from several multinational technological and financial institutions. It is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in different cities in Africa.

Since its incorporation, Flutterwave has processed millions of transactions worth more than $2.5 billion and serves popular payment service providers and major banks in Africa. Thousands of developers also build across its portfolio.

Flutterwave has partnered with multiple international companies and has won many awards for innovation and leadership.

The company also a partners with HNG internships as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility.

The company currently offers Rave and Getbarter as its flagship products. Basically, Rave is geared towards bigger businesses while Getbarter is targeted towards small merchants and individuals.

Okay, enough of the stories !

My Experience

Started off by visiting their website, It was interactive, loaded quickly (even though I was using glo) and was very easy to navigate especially for a ‘non-tech’ person. I was amazed at the number of collaborations they have with companies. (they have basically everything payment covered !)

The information about what each product does was clear and concise. Local man quickly went to download Getbarter as that na wetin concern me for now lol.

Signing up and authentication was a breeze and I was able to set up my account within 5 minutes [i](yes, I timed it!)

Purchased some airtime and I was wowed by how quick the transaction was, called a cousin who also uses Getbarter to send some money to me and the transfer was almost instantaneous after she initiated the transaction, I sent money to a bank account and it was pretty swift too. Local man could even pay for dstv and create a dollar card on the app !

The Verdict

This is the best payment app that I have used so far and I was surprised by how easy it was to set up and use.

I am also amazed by the effort made by the company to make cash transfer secure while simultaneously making transactions seamless.

My reservations are just about how the company 1. Plans to reach the significant % of Nigerians that are illiterate and/or unbanked and 2. How they plan to change the conservative mindset of the average Nigerian towards electronic transactions.

Overall, I can confidently say that Flutterwave is leading the charge towards making payments hassle-free and I think every African should be on the platform because it is the future of financial technology.

Arigato.

2 Likes

Autos / Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by 0gbeni(m): 6:36am On Jun 28, 2019
Been following this thread over the past few days

Amazing stuff
Education / Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by 0gbeni(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Got the mail too.. Just told us to choose an exam venue
Education / Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by 0gbeni(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2019
Also applied for this..Uni of Aberdeen

Any info about short-listing ?
Autos / Re: Amazing Pictures Of Jaguar Rebuild by 0gbeni(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2019
Amazing! shocked
Education / Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by 0gbeni(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2019
Thanks
Please does anybody have a sample of the consent letter?
Car Talk / Kia Rio 2008 Shock Absorbers by 0gbeni(m): 7:38am On Apr 19, 2019
Good morning folks,
Please who has an idea of how much the shock absorbers for Kia Rio costs?
Car Talk / AC Filter For Kia Rio 2008 by 0gbeni(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2019
Good afternoon folks
Pls who has an idea of the price of AC filter for Kia Rio 2008?
Thanks and God bless
Autos / Re: Mobil 5W30 Engine Oil by 0gbeni(m): 11:23am On Mar 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Thanks for the patronage, sorry for the delay despite paying early in the morning, I was in ilorin when u called but had stock in my trunk, I sent it on my way back when I got to ibadan

No problem sir.. Really appreciate the service
Autos / Re: Mobil 5W30 Engine Oil by 0gbeni(m): 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
Got it from Gazzuzz yesterday.. Same day delivery

Kudos chief
Autos / Re: Mobil 5W30 Engine Oil by 0gbeni(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
banky3w:
If you are in lagos, call Gazzuzz 08033910382, if you're not in Lagos, still call him grin

Thanks bro
Autos / Re: Mobil 5W30 Engine Oil by 0gbeni(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

with ease, same day delivery.

Okay.. Thanks chief.. How much would it cost in total? Can I call you?
Autos / Re: Mobil 5W30 Engine Oil by 0gbeni(m): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

lifetime supply available, check here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4922062/mobil1-usa-0w-40-5w30-0w-20

You can pickup here.

https://maps.google.com/?cid=6875435925006525965

Really appreciate you.. Please can you waybill to Ile ife?
Autos / Re: Mobil1 USA 0w-40, 5w30, 0w-20 Now Available. by 0gbeni(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Thanks for replying my enquiry.. Please can you waybill to Ile ife? Really appreciate you
Autos / Mobil 5W30 Engine Oil by 0gbeni(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Good afternoon folks, Pls who has this engine oil for sale?
Eshe pupo

Phones / Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by 0gbeni(m): 6:25am On Nov 26, 2018
PotatoSalad:

I do please lol.
� Lol.. Each to his own

I can't wait to get the phone
Phones / Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by 0gbeni(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Lmao. Wanted to cop one on konga black Friday deals but the big chin ehn grin
Lmao.. Me too.. Ended up buying one

I don't really mind the dated look
Phones / Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by 0gbeni(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2018
krattoss:
big bezels is now obsolete.
Great specs but with what's trending now, it's either notch or infinity display.

Okay.. Thank you, i don't really mind the bezels though
Phones / Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by 0gbeni(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Good evening house, How good is the nokia 8? Seriously thinking about buying it
Any advice?
Phones / Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by 0gbeni(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kaydeexotic:

It's around ninety something thousand... But the phone is dope and the camera as well... I'm using 7plus.. tho

Thank you
Phones / Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by 0gbeni(m): 4:58am On Oct 12, 2018
Please, is there anybody using Nokia X6?

How much is it and how good is the camera ?
Phone/Internet Market / Re: If U Have A Fairly Used Phone For Sale, Price Btw 20,000-30k. by 0gbeni(m): 5:41am On Aug 26, 2018
I have a Tecno Camon X for sale, using it to type this post

Price 37-40k.. I'm based in Ile ife/ibadan though

Call/Message 0.8.0.6.0.6.0.1.3.8.6
Autos / Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by 0gbeni(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
Thanks oga @gazzuzz.. Incredible to see someone attempting to sell a lemon and yet quoting God
Oyinbo wey no dey worship God sef dey godly pass us.. Ahn Ahn
Autos / Re: I Want To Buy A Car by 0gbeni(m): 3:36pm On May 20, 2018
atelysir:
what is your pick, any car of your choice just Contact me if you are ready 09051664774.
Thank you
Nice cars.. See My price range though
Autos / Re: Clean 2010 HONDA CITY. by 0gbeni(m): 3:15pm On May 20, 2018
What's your last price sir?

1 Like

Autos / Re: I Want To Buy A Car by 0gbeni(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2018
Yet to get a good car.. Direct owners can pm me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.