Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

0gbeni's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0gbeni's Profile / 0gbeni's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Health / Re: How Doctor’s Negligence Made Me Impotent (pictured) by 0gbeni(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nigerians and their mob mentality, man is just looking for a handout, no self-respecting doctor will demand for money from a px in a public hospitals, how much can these pxs give a doctor anyway? and btw some pxs in urology carry their catheters for as long as 3weeks without any problems, so the 144 hour tale is utter balderdash
Business / Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by 0gbeni(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
RobinHez:

How about we go with the shoes 1st?

Cuz there's likelihood those devices would be sold out within minutes...with the number of preorders

Wheres ur location?
im in ile ife
Business / Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by 0gbeni(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
Would love to order for either tecno camon c8/infinix fire plus this monday and also a pair of great shoes from jumia through you .. how do we go about it?
Food / Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by 0gbeni(m): 3:49am On Sep 29, 2015
last time I checked alligators were not found in Africa. .before posting anything here, kindly Google and clear your ignorance
Family / Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by 0gbeni(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2015
blackpanda:

Easy for u to say when you have yours.
It is human nature to crave a sense of belonging. Knowing your people and having someone that will be there for u no matter what.

It is painful to be living under another man's roof when you know your own father is out there
yeah ..but truth is, a father who continually denies you will never be there for you when you need him, so no point in chasing after someone who doesn't want you . Fathers are important but a man can still achieve in life with/without a father

3 Likes

Family / Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by 0gbeni(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2015
the story get as e be o. lol ..they should repeat the test somewhere neutral, but I wonder why the young man is so insistent on getting his 'father' to accept him, if he could survive without a father for 23 years, he can survive without a father for life

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? by 0gbeni(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2015
I think its a great idea and a lot of churches have football/sports units and they are still spiritually strong. .sports can also be a way of unifying our churches

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by 0gbeni(m): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
they want to Import doctors to work at the world class hospital apparently, what happened to employing equally qualified consultants here ? whole country is a joke
Religion / Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by 0gbeni(m): 5:55am On Sep 16, 2015
20 m ? na titanoboa ? the longest length that the common African rock python can grow to is 20 ft..so oga pastor, someone is lying.May God free our society from superstition(esp about animals), poor snake just happened to be at the wrong place.
Phones / Re: My IOS Games (photos) by 0gbeni(m): 5:43am On Sep 14, 2015
brother, im currently in oau too, I use ios 8.4 and I would like to get those games ..can u assist ?
Religion / Re: One Word For This Pastor. Picture. by 0gbeni(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
for those people criticising the pastor, there's no difference between praying on phones and praying on water/handkerchiefs ..all is geared towards faith
Health / Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by 0gbeni(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
SJS is a fairly common emergency and GSK has listed it in the pamphlet that comes with the drug thereby exonerating them , the vast majority of clients use allopurinol without any adverse effects ..and before we blame the doctor, he would have probably taken a history of previous drug reactions which may or may not have been negative. ..its just an unfortunate situation but its not the fault of the patient, doctor or drug company
Phones / Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by 0gbeni(m): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2015
my current phone, Samsung galaxy core gt 18262 ..phone always freezes and hangs. frustrating something
Car Talk / Re: Golf 3 Gearbox by 0gbeni(m): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kashif:
Yes.
ok ..thanks bro, I've scanned it, the result showed a speed sensor error, replaced the sensors and its now working great. Thanks
Nairaland / General / Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by 0gbeni(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
last time I checked, there was nothing like water python, python is python ..and what's up with nairaland and the killing of snakes ? at this rate we will eliminate snakes in Nigeria esp pythons..smh
Phones / Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by 0gbeni(m): 12:48am On Sep 07, 2015
henryutd:

Pro and plus, are they the same thing? I need the one with the latest android update, 2g ram and 3600mah battery.
they are not, meant plus...I also want to get it here
Phones / Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by 0gbeni(m): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
folks, where can I get innjoo fire pro ? I stay in ile-ife/ibadan

1 Like

Politics / Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by 0gbeni(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nigerian security forces are still stuck in the 19th Century, instead of investigating and fishing out the killers, they are busy threatening innocent people .May the killed men RIP.Amen
Car Talk / Re: Golf 3 Gearbox by 0gbeni(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kashif:

Can you itemize the harnesses you checked? Did you check the one on the transmission itself?
just felt each wire and 'plug' and compared to another auto mk 3 in my compound , is this image similar to the transmission harness ?

Car Talk / Re: Golf 3 Gearbox by 0gbeni(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kashif:

Check all wire connections in the engine bay for looseness. It is something you can do yourself.
checked the wires, didn't find any loose wires.Thanks man
Car Talk / Re: Golf 3 Gearbox by 0gbeni(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kashif:

Check all wire connections in the engine bay for looseness. It is something you can do yourself.
okay, will do that today and get back to you. .Thanks
Crime / Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by 0gbeni(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
wow..wahala wa o ! talk about an Hobbesian state of life, let's not assume he was a cultist sha.May his soul RIP
Car Talk / Re: Automatic Gearbox Problems by 0gbeni(m): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
krystaball:

The first decision is to scan that vehicle. For your scan and diagnosis..call 07011822425.
okay, im in ife/ibadan ..where are you based ?
Car Talk / Re: Golf 3 Gearbox by 0gbeni(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kashif:

What corrects it after this malfunction? another porthole/bump or self?
usually after another porthole/bump
Car Talk / Re: Golf 3 Gearbox by 0gbeni(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
mayor2013:

Run a scan on your car. Call 08156087872 or 08165520837 to run a free scan and fix the problem if you are in lagos

thanks man, I'm not in Lagos, what can i do ?
Politics / Re: Akpabio Hospitalised In Abuja After Own Car Disobeyed Traffic Light by 0gbeni(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Serves him right (excuse my French). That's how our so-called leaders break laws, cause needless accidents and kill innocent Nigerians

1 Like

Health / Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by 0gbeni(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
they should blame the government and not doctors and. nurses, Nigerian tertiary hospitals lack basic equipment and bedspaces .May God grant her soul repose

2 Likes

Education / Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by 0gbeni(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
puff adder..absolutely edible grin
Car Talk / Golf 3 Gearbox by 0gbeni(m): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Good evening folks, I use an auto golf 3, I've noticed that each time I enter a porthole/bump, my gear refuses to change, the car's rpm just increases, my mechanic is advocating for a transmission fluid change but I want to seek other expert opinions before taking a decision .thanks
Car Talk / Re: Automatic Gearbox Problems by 0gbeni(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Good evening chief, I use a an auto golf 3, I've noticed that each time I enter a porthole/bump, my gear refuses to change, the car's rpm just increases, my mechanic is advocating for a transmission fluid change but I want to seek other opinions before taking a decision .thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.