Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

0ldirtybastard's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0ldirtybastard's Profile / 0ldirtybastard's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

Crime / Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Any way na way. Hypocritical and jealous vultures remain preponderantly countless.
Politics / Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 1:42am On Sep 15, 2018
docjuli:
Na wa ooo only when we thought we have seen it all anyway, he who the gods want to kill, they FIRST make him...

MAD.
Family / Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2018
MariaLavina:
You don't have to be a president to change your Country, stop the citing silly examples.

Do you even understand what patriotism is?

This girl you lack words and creativity. What is this shit?

That one dude wan termintate una two.
Sports / Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2018
Ponponkon:
Seun seun was still a boy when these men where playing for Nigeria but today he is not just a man but a billionaire. The young shall grow.

Billio what?
Romance / Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2018
Sharoniah:
Yes I will
My cocoa butter.
Car Talk / Re: If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
obafemee80:

That pics is an example of OMO ALAKOBA (Child that puts parent in trouble) grin

Guy laughter nearly tear my pant. Kai. This title funny die!

1 Like

Sports / Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2018
alignacademy:

Thanks for sharing
Reminds me of the days when men were boys
"When they reminisce over you"...
T.R.O.Y.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:27am On Jul 23, 2018
masseratti:
oh well I won't stoop low to your level using foul language, Google is your friend, use it and find out, goodnight, tell me just one of reakodo banks hits this year, i will give you two of kiss Daniel, don't get me wrong am a fan of reakado but trust me, if not for management kiss and Runtown beats almost every one for the past two years.

Dude, you must be under a spell. Bye.
Celebrities / Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by 0ldirtybastard(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
masseratti:
I tìre oooo, kiss Daniel has being churning out hits after hits for the past three years, I think their beefs stem from headies award, where kiss Daniel, banks and lil Kesh were all nominated for the best new act of the year, Daniel was clearly robbed in that because his management was new compare to Mavin and YBNL.

You are partially mad. Which hits? list up to 10 solo tracks from kiss daniel that are hits.

5 Likes

Romance / Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2018
Henitan24:

Not too good but it's yours sa

Aww. Guess you're not a lover of hiphop, dearie. He's a rapper from a popular hiphop group "Wutang clan". He's dead though. I'm just preserving his legacy.
Romance / Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
did she buy the egg to throw it away Goat

Are feminists brainless? You've been gamboling here and there inconviniencing minor folks with confounding amounts of stupidity never before seen. And your arguments as hard as you try to make them seem clever are just absolute heaps of feacal thrash. In summary, you're a sentimental, ignorant, despondent feminist Arrow stranded in the misery of your own deliberate folly and stupidity. IGNORAMUS.
Romance / Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2018
Henitan24:

You're right but your moniker though
Wetin do am?
Romance / Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Henitan24:
Is there any reason to beat a woman if you'll definitely should not be because of ordinary four eggs, this is insanity on the guy part. Girlie walk out majestically from the relationship

He slapped her because of her haughty reaction by pouring it in the sink. Why would she be that stupid and childish? Na because no be her sweat and hustle. Stupid, hungry, leg-spreading, mannerless glutton. Some leeches no get conscience. This might not be her first time and the dude must have paid his dues in tolerance and couldn't watch his future thwarted by some drainage system in the guise of a girlfriend. and for her to walk out with malice she must have been frying four eggs every visit till this very day but total eclipse happened in her babalawo's shrine and the guy got his senses back via spiritual DHL. Say no to financial implosions caused by women. You have a future, you have a life.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by 0ldirtybastard(m): 6:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Destroe:
Story
The fool hasn't met deontay wilder yet.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
No love for akwa ibom. Human sympathy ibagha. Cursed flesh eaters.
Family / Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by 0ldirtybastard(m): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Sijo01:
Money miss road.
Poverty has really tormented your soul.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Inside The Monster C5-Galaxy Aircraft That Carries The US President's Motorcade by 0ldirtybastard(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Adebisi444:
if na Nigeria..people go talk say president dey waste their money.

You are a bastard if really you typed this trash. Bastard!

1 Like

Sports / Re: France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018 by 0ldirtybastard(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
safarigirl:
lol....if e too pepper you for body, bath inside lagoon

The same way Nigeria gifted then two goals, so have they gifted France. Football is more than just skill and technique, luck is a big factor.

Please, go away.
Sports / Re: France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018 by 0ldirtybastard(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
safarigirl:
did Croatia deserve victory against us judging by their display the entire game?

May the bad luck that befell us against them visit them today

Rubbish, childish, sentimental balderdash.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018 by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Croatia got this. 3-2.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look by 0ldirtybastard(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Neoteny:

Lols nice one!
cheesy
Neoteny:

Lols nice one!

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look by 0ldirtybastard(m): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Neoteny:
Ol' Dirty Bastard (ODB)
Huh?

1 Like

Sports / Re: "Don't Be A Nikola Kalinic" by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2018
Reference:

Is that the reason for his leaving camp and posing in holiday pictures. If the back injury prevents him from sitting on the bench or even in the stands then he should be in the emergency ward of a hospital. This is a nonsensical excuse. The least he could have been is a fan and motivator to his mates like an injured Ronaldo at the Euros. He is a solid, worked example of what a recurring failure is.

Oh yes! I believe nigerians. We can be very judgemental until it becomes us then we try to justify ourselves with worse excuses. Oga, you self may be worse than kalinic. So go have a seat.

1 Like

Sports / Re: "Don't Be A Nikola Kalinic" by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Too bad!

Truly, Pride goeth before a fall.
Two years ago, I lost a supposed opportunity which would've catapulted me into success, but a be-witched girl came into the line as a dare-devil. The Boss was aggravated. I also was too un-yielding and egotistical at that point. I don't know if the Devil saw what was coming and had to stiffen my heart not to render an apology. That girl was a pain in my ass. The place was tensed and all uptight. I was bound to make success there. I left angrily anyway. I came there with nothing, I left empty-handed.

Perhaps, If I'd just stupidly apologized as a dummy and swallowed my 'ego', that occurrence wouldn't have taken place. I regret till this day. It haunts me, but what can I do?
Nothing. Life gives, and it takes. This wholly depends on our relativity with people and how well being humble pays. Nothing lost had/has ever hurt me this much. But you see, I fail and refuse to be bound by that coined sentence that says 'Opportunity comes but once'. I've had Opportunities, I keep having them, and I'll continue having them. I just hope God takes away those that doesn't align with his will for me. I refuse to be bound by a set of rules. I'll still soar. This I believe.

Are you in a situation of doubt and think that you aren't going to come out alive? Keep pushing. Your breakthrough is further. Good things comes to those who wait, and of course have the right attitude in the course of waiting. Nothing good comes easy. We have to struggle rigidly for it, if this is otherwise, the Devil steals. It mars your joy forever.

Whew! Enough story written. The topic is not just a topic. It's an eye-opener. There's lot of sense in it. Maybe, he wasn't destined to win through this. His success awaits him somewhere else. Stay blessed.

Madam, kalinic has a recurring back injury. No mind these bastards switching tales.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by 0ldirtybastard(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
olafunny:
I always knew Nigeria would carry the world cup. We couldn't proceed cus we got more pressing issues to attend to at home like Adeosun's forgery and the killer herdsmen. So we sent Croatia from our group to win the cup. Brethren, we could have used Argentina, but Maradona's fvckery against us denied them the ultimate opportunity. Now that Croatia has arrived at the final stage on behalf of Nigerian team, we hope they win and deliver the cup to Nigeria as initially agreed. Go croatia!!

Lmao. Cuz of this post i just followed you. Rolling on the floor. Your weed is from aluu.
Sports / Re: Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

More importantly, it means they are not good enough to win important matches in normal time. France are above their level. People are just wishing them well because they are underdogs. France will destroy them. I wish they were Belgium. We would have had a more interesting final.

You lack acumen in the worst way. What focus and fitness did belgium display against england? They played like there was nothing at stake even with a team filled with world class players. Hazard own na to dey dance atilogu on the pitch like a chosen member. Fellaini na royal rumble en come dey attack people up and down. Lukaku come run 100 metres. Croatia came to fight for a prize and they maintained pure resilience and spartan displine to the very end. So, dude, don't be an idi.ot and spill shit on analysis of the strength of those croats in comparison to the lousy belgians make thunder no locate your skull. Idiat!
Education / Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Onechancearmy:

1. Our first map-maker stood at different places at different times when he was drawing his maps. E.g., he stood in Africa to draw Europe and when he was done drawing Europe, He moved over to Europe and positioned himself there to draw Africa. There is no unique vantage point in our world on which our first map maker would have positioned himself which would enable him to see the whole world which he intended to draw.

2. By "making money", I presume you mean the person who invented the concept of money. Before money was invented, people bartered with each other ( I would give you a bottle of vegetable oil in exchange for a half crate of eggs). My guess is that the guy who invented money did so before the modern concept of intellectual property came into existence so he was never in a position to profit from his genius.

3. By "started education" you probably mean formal education (schools, exams etc). Even before formal education structures and regulations were established, people learnt informally. Our first teacher would have received an informal education which he later standardized into what we now have today as formal education.

4. The answer to No.4 is hidden in No.3.

You must be from daura.
Politics / Re: Abacha $322m Loot : Reps Move To Use Fund To Resuscitate Ajaokuta Steel, Railway by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
Blue3k:
Lol this is the 3rd bill they have in circulation regarding the plant. Oh well lets see how this plays out.

Chai. This money is gone. Bet me. Use it for federal roads, disburse it to nigerians, use it for this, use it for that. Confusion everywhere. This is a chess maneuver to checkmate nigerians...i repeat this is a chess maneuver to....*line breaks*

THIS IS NIGERIA!
Romance / Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by 0ldirtybastard(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

She say she want some Marvin Gaye some Luther Vandross it's time to get this party alright...

Gonna be...gonna be...gonna bee e e. Well! Well! Well! Well!
Romance / Re: Meet TiffanyB: Thickerbod9ja Shares Photos Of Curvy Lady With Policemen by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2018
Senselin:

Ukwu sarambara na di mu nma na obi o, shaki ma o. grin
Lmao! Mugu!
Literature / Re: Achebe's 'things Fall Apart' Makes 12 'greatest Books Ever Written' List by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2018
koladebrainiac:

Things Fall Apart, the first novel written by late Nigerian literary icon, Chinua Achebe, has made the list of 12 "Greatest Books Ever Written" compiled by Encyclopedia Britannica.

According to the compilation written by John Pecoraro, the book, which now exists in 57 translations across the world, is one of the greatest ever written novels on the website of Encyclopedia Britannica in recent times.

Things Fall Apart, often considered Achebe's best, is the most widely read book in modern African literature.

Other novels that made the list include; "Anna Karenina," by Leo Tolstoy, "To Kill a Mockingbird," by Harper Lee, "The Great Gatsby," by F. Scott Fitzgerald and "One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
Others are "A Passage to India," by E.M. Forster, "Invisible Man," by Ralph Ellison, "Don Quixote," by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, "Beloved," by Toni Morrison, "Mrs. Dalloway," by Virginia Woolf, "Jane Eyre," by Charlotte Bronte and "The Color Purple," by Alice Walker.

The honour comes months after the 60th anniversary of the publication of the novel and the release of a new edition of the classic novel with cover artwork by Nigerian artist, Victor Ekpuk
http://allafrica.com/stories/201804100016.html?utm_campaign=allafrica%3Aeditor&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

The author of "invisible man" is H.G. WELLS. Review and correct, op.
Literature / Re: List Your Top Five Greatest Books by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Oliver twist-charles dickens. The invisible man-h.g wells. Black boy-richard wright. Silas marner- Sanfransisco boy-mark twain. A lucky chance- The incorruptible judge- Little women-lisa may alcott. The alchemist-paulo coelho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.