Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

0micheal735's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0micheal735's Profile / 0micheal735's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Phones / The Latest Android Phone Flaw Is Sheer Stupidity. by 0micheal735: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
The latest Android phone flaw is sheer stupidity.
Locked phones require a passcode. But there's a way to get around that. Just type in an insanely long password. That overloads the computer, which redirects you to the phone's home screen.

It's a time-consuming hack, but it's actually easy to pull off.
In a report published Tuesday, computer security researcher John Gordon documented the vulnerability and posted a video of the hack. It only affects smartphones using the latest version of the Android operating system, Lollipop.

It's basically a game of copy-and-paste.
From the locked screen, open the phone's "Emergency Call" feature. Type a few characters, then copy-and-paste the text repeatedly. The character "string" grows exponentially, so it quickly becomes close to 40,960 characters long.
Then open the phone's camera app and prompt the phone to request a password. Paste the super long character string a few times until the system crashes. (Based on Gordon's video, it looks like 163,840 total characters.)
Wait maybe five minutes, and the phone goes straight to the unlocked home screen.
Gordon warned Google (GOOGL, Tech30) about the vulnerability back in August, so the company released a patch for the flaw last week. But phones will remain vulnerable until they're updated with the latest software patch.
The patch is already available for Google's own line of phones -- the various Nexus models. But there's no telling when it'll reach Android devices made by Samsung, LG and others. Blame the Android's fractured updating system, which is slowed down by phone manufacturers and cellphone network carriers.
Google has acknowledged the flaw, saying that the hack lets someone who grabs your phone "view contact data, phone logs, SMS messages, and other data that is normally protected."
Education / NECO SSCE Result Statistics: 68.56 % Pass Recorded! 68.56 Per Cent Of Candidates by 0micheal735: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2015
The National Examination Council (NECO), released the results of the 2015 June/July Senior School Certificate Examination with a total of 68.56 % of the 969,491 that sat for the examination, scoring five credits and above.

Recommended: 2015 NECO June/July SSCE Result is Out

The Registrar and Chief Executive Officer of NECO, Prof. Abdulrashid Garba, while announcing the results at the Council’s National Headquarters in Minna, the Niger State capital, on Thursday, noted that the results were an improvement on the previous exams conducted between 2011 and 2014.

He said that 0.11 per cent cases of malpractice was recorded, adding that the results of candidates involved have been cancelled.

The registrar said that the council was able to sustain its timely release of results in less than 60 days from the date the last paper was written.

“The 2015 examinations result was released within 60 days after the final paper. This shows a great success achieved by the council.

“Lists of schools which were involved in examination malpractice have been blacklisted and the results of students who wrote in such centres have been cancelled,” he said.

Mr. Garba called on candidates who sat for the examination to access their results on NECO Website.

MSG Team
Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 0micheal735: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
lets wish our Lady a happy birthday.......commenr on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2584614/today-nativity-blessed-mother-mary
Religion / Re: Today Is The Nativity Of Our Blessed Mother Mary. The Birth Of Mary by 0micheal735: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
0micheal735:

men you gat to be kiddin.....may God forgive you. its just the birth of Our Lady. no cus for alarm today ben her day

tell me the idol worshiping there?
Religion / Re: Today Is The Nativity Of Our Blessed Mother Mary. The Birth Of Mary by 0micheal735: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Anas09:
Now these Catholics have nailed it. So the koran prophecied abt the birth Mary the mother of Christ? Really? Aaaahhhhh. Mohammed and mary who lived first? Now its clear that Catholicism and Islam are in league. Lair lair, pants on fire.
Idol worshippers. Thank God I got librated from Catholicism.
men you gat to be kiddin.....may God forgive you. its just the birth of Our Lady. no cus for alarm today ben her day
Religion / Today Is The Nativity Of Our Blessed Mother Mary. The Birth Of Mary by 0micheal735: 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
The Nativity of Mary, or Birth of the Virgin Mary, refers to the traditional birthday of Saint Mary.
The modern canon of scripture does not record Mary's birth. The source for the story of the birth of the Blessed Virgin Mary is the Protoevangelium of James, an apocryphal gospel written about A.D. 150. From it, we learn the names of Mary's parents, Joachim and Anna, as well as the tradition that the couple was childless until an angel appeared to Anna and told her that she would conceive. (Many of the same details appear also in the later apocryphal Gospel of the Nativity of Mary.)he traditional date of the feast, September 8, falls exactly nine months after the feast of the Immaculate Conception of Mary. Perhaps because of its close proximity to the feast of the Assumption of Mary, the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary is not celebrated today with the same solemnity as the Immaculate Conception.It is, nonetheless, a very important feast, because it prepares the way for the birth of Christ.
The birth of Mary is narrated in the third sura (chapter) of the Qur'an with references to her father Imran, after whom the chapter is named, as well as her mother, Hannah. Hannah prayed to God to fulfil her desire to have a child[8] and vowed, if her prayer was accepted, that her child (whom she initially thought would be male) would be dedicated to the service of God. She prayed for her child to remain protected from Satan (Shayṭān) and Muslim tradition records a hadith, which states that the only children born without the "touch of Satan", were Mary and Jesus

Politics / Obasanjo’s Meddlesomeness by 0micheal735: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2015
The eyes does not see itself, except by reflection” – Williams Shakespeare. This quote is fitting for the lifestyle of former President Olusegun Obasanjo. In a reported condolence visit to the kingmakers of Ile-Ife, on the demise of Oba Okunade Sijuwade, he offered an unsolicited advice on the mode of selection of a new Ooni, befitting the ancient stool. As a Yoruba elder (not leader!), Obasanjo should know better. After the passage of an Oba, the race for succession go thus: 1. Declaration of interest by princes to appropriate royal ruling house.

Names are forwarded to kingmakers.
After “traditional due process” is done, the choice is sent to the state government for approval. This is a broad outline, but not an exhaustive one. We cannot forget in a hurry Obasanjo’s meddlesomeness in the Owu stool! The volatility of Osun politics is a signal for all to beware!
Religion / Re: Does God Instruct Us To Be Praying Rosary? Am Confused, Help!! by 0micheal735: 1:02am On Aug 31, 2015
veecovee:
chaplet, mary status, cross are all against God's commandments.

"You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. Exodus 20:4

Broda pls make a very good research or rather ask questions from members of catholic church before concluding......mary status is just a direction that leads to her what matters most as a Christian is your believe..who do you believe and trust in. As catholic we Apostles Creed...which says; I believe in God, the father Almighty, d creator of heaven and earth. The honoring of mother mary is most common to the legion of mary group and the catholic church entirely. As the mother of Our Lord Jesus Christ its her duty to win Souls for God, and how can she perform this her duty to the world?? Its is only by bring her to the world. The legion of mary grp then takes it as there duty to bring mary to the world and win souls for our lord Jesus Christ that's. As the mother of God she deserves honor.
Luke 1v48 behold all ages shall call me blessed Since Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose from the dead, conquering death for us, there is no reason why we cannot ask those in heaven to pray for us just as we ask those still living on earth for their prayers. After all, in Christ all are alive. Therefore we ask the Ever-Virgin Nary to pray to her Son for us, just as we also ask the Saints...most of us even tells our pastors/priest
angels, the saints ,and all faithful believers here on earth to pray on our behalf, as Scripture Commands us to do: "yes we can ask St paul to pray for us the pope and the bishop also. For the Status of Jesus Christ it is just a direction and your believe as I said earlier on. Most of us go to crusade wid pictures of relative, fwends and does who need prayers like the fruit of the womb etc....have you ever ask your self the reasons why dey come with the person's pictures. The reason is that they believe its a direction that leads to the person right So we as a catholic we believe its a direction to God
Thankz for understand broda
Religion / Re: Catholics Don't Worship Mary by 0micheal735: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Well, even though I know that's not what that scripture meant. Has Mary in any way answered your prayers?

She has been prayin for me and I believe God has ben answering her
Religion / Re: Catholics Don't Worship Mary by 0micheal735: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Since Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose from the dead, conquering death for us, there is no reason why we cannot ask those in heaven to pray for us just as we ask those still living on earth for their prayers. After all, in Christ all are alive. Therefore we ask the Ever-Virgin Nary to pray to her Son for us, just as we also ask the angels, the saints ,and all faithful believers here on earth to pray on our behalf, as Scripture Commands us to do: "I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men... I will therefore, that men pray everywhere (I Tim. 2:1,cool. We turn readily to our friends and neighbors to ask for their prayers in our time of need; are not those in heaven even more our friends than those on earth? Why should they not intercede for us also before the throne of God?
Religion / Re: Catholics Don't Worship Mary by 0micheal735: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Okay, so with the millions of Christians in the world all praying to Mary at the same time, how is she supposed to handle all that request?

Is she Omniscient? Is she also Omnipresent? Don't you tink you are disturbing her from enjoying her treasures in heaven?

Because those in Heaven (i.e. the Saints) are
outside of time, there is no past or present by
their perception--only one great present. We
can't
understand why this is because we are mortal
beings and bound by the limits of time.
The saints are not believed to be omniscient as
God is, however we believe it is by God's will that
the saints be allowed to hear our prayers. We see
in Scripture references to prayer of the saints,
most notably Revelation 5:8
Religion / Re: Catholics Don't Worship Mary by 0micheal735: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Its high time we give her the dignity she deserves. The most unique privilege of our Lady is not her virginity or
her humility, but motherhood.
The evangelist Matthew very
crisply expressed the truth of
Mother Mary’s motherhood
when he said, “Of whom Jesus
was born, who is called Christ
(1:16).” The motherhood of
Mary is a unique dignity
granted only to her and to her
alone. It is an unrepeated and
unrepeatable dignity granted
to her. No other mortal can
ever share in that dignity.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Catholics Don't Worship Mary by 0micheal735: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
We don't worship mary rather we honor her like the saints in the bible. We are only calling our mother mary to intercede and pray for us. It seems most of us here do not know the meaning of PRAYER..prayer do not mean worship,That's where most of us who are not catholic couldn't understand Why is that the penticostals go to there pastors to pray for them Is your pastor greater than the mother of God it is written in the bible that all ages shall call her blessed....to mai realization its only the catholic that is honoring her. Every part of the bible is important we all knows that, why don't we preach about the works of the saint so we can also learn from them....mai brothers and sisters let's try and remove the spirit of sentiment from our religion

1 Like

Religion / Catholics Don't Worship Mary by 0micheal735: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Do Catholics Worship Mary? Many Evangelicals think the word "pray" means "worship." So it makes sense that they think Catholics who "pray" to Mary actually "worship" her. Let's look up the word "pray" in the dictionary. Here is what Webster's says about the word pray: (1) To utter petition to God ... (2) To make a fervent request: PLEAD (3) To beseech: implore (4) to make a devout or earnest request for. The first thing to notice is that the word "worship" is not included in the definition of "pray." It does not mean "worship." A prayer to Mary is clearly not a petition to God. Mary is not God, and there is not one faithful Catholic since the apostles who has said she is. So clearly it is not the first meaning. The English language is often limited in that we often have to use the same word to say different things. There are several meanings of the word "pray." When Catholics pray to God they "utter a petition to God." When they pray to Mary and the Saints they are making a "devout or earnest request for" prayers from Mary or the saints. In mediaeval times when a royal court official was asking something of a person who outranked him, he would say "I pray thee your majesty." You have to say that in an English accent to get the full effect! The person was simply making a request in a polite manner. Catholics think Mary is a prayer warrior. That's her job. We think she was given a full-time 24/7 prayer ministry. She said, "all generations will call me Blessed" and "my soul magnifies the Lord" (Luke 1:46). Catholics think this is significant. "The veneration of Mary is inscribed in the very depths of the human heart." - Martin Luther, Sermon - September 1, 1522 There is a difference between veneration of Mary and worship of Jesus. This was formalized in writing way back in 757 AD at the Seventh General Council: 1. Latria - adoration that is given to the Trinity alone; occurs 5 times in the Bible but always refers to God (Jn 16:2, Rm:9:4, 12:6, Heb 9:1,6) 2. Hyper-dulia - veneration to Mary (as the mother of God) 3. Dulia - honor paid to saints and angels; occurs 5 times in the Bible (Rm 8:15, 21; Gal 4:24, 5:1; Heb 2:15) There are plenty of Old Testament references that distinguish veneration from worship. "Then Moses went out to meet his father in law, and he bowed down and kissed him.." (Exo 18:7)...(also 1 Chron 29:20, 1 Sam 24:cool Some evangelicals say "consecration" shows that Catholics worship Mary. The word "consecrate" means to entrust. I entrust myself to my closest friends but only one is my Savior. “Never be afraid of loving the Blessed Virgin too much. You can never love her more than Jesus did.” - St. Maximilian Kolbe (a priest who died in Auschwitz as a result of taking the place of a father, who was then present at Kolbe's canonization 50 years later)

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by 0micheal735: 12:03am On Aug 07, 2015
tripplephi:
I REALLY WANT TO SPONSOR SOMEONE TO GO TO SCHOOL (computer school,fashion school, JAMB FORM OR PUME, VOCATIONAL SCHOOL), BUT FINDING A SINCERE HONEST PERSON IS HARD: WELL IN RESPONSE TO THE MESSAGE REQUESTS I HAVE GOTTEN, KINDLY DROP YOUR WHATSAPP CONTACT AND I WILL DO THE LITTLE GOD CAN HELP ME DO TO CONTRIBUTE FINANCIALLY. I AM NOT A VERY RICH PERSON BUT I AM JUST TRYING TO MAKE NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT ANY STRINGS ATTACHED. I WILL NOT BE ASKING ANYONE TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME OR ASKING FOR DOCUMENTS OR STUFF, THIS IS TO SHAME THOSE WHO FEEL NOTHING IS FREE. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL (INCLUDING THOSE WHO WILL TRY TO INSULT OR MAKE FUN OF ME).

am just a nigerian with a DIFFERENCE. Lets help ourselves please. If it was easy, everyone would be doing this..
whatsapp.....09031876190. I really need a sponsor both financial aspect and also an adviser
Politics / Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by 0micheal735: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mr president hope no be our money yo dey use go benin republic for toll ?

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Is Jesus Christ The Of God??? by 0micheal735: 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Tankz I really appreciate your advice...
Religion / Re: Is Jesus Christ The Of God??? by 0micheal735: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Kei144:

Which word of God did Christianity tamper with? Is it Quran that came six centuries after Christianity had taken root?

The king james version review that the Bible has a deep defect which means mistakes that it has to be revised by scholars
Religion / Is Jesus Christ The Of God??? by 0micheal735: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Actually am opening this thread for your advice and generosity contribution, and let's please try and eliminate the spirit of sentiment from it.

A friend of my who just came back from Akure to Lagos last week, after days of his arrival he decided to pay me a visit in my house and we exchanged greetings With his appearance I noticed he has become a faithful Muslim due to his dressing,he was putting on teblic trousers and those Muslim cap and the way he speaks has changed a lot. I also an ordinary christian then though my faith has increased a lot towards serving the Lord so he congratulated me on that cause most of his old friends are noting to write home about

He told me he had a bank problem during his staying in Akure so we decided to sort it out before moving back, so I prepare going to GTB,on our way going he was telling me about Religion stuff that the christianity tempered the Bible and remove and add into the word of God. This are what he stated why christianity worshiping is wrong

1. Jesus is not the Son of God-God does not have a child
2. Noting like three in one God- Only God nothing like Holy Spirit and God the son
3.Why is it that the Revelation Changed when Jesus was born-the Quran and the Bible was going smoothly during the creation of Adam and continues during the time of law of Moses.
4.Why is that Christians find the old testament Old and only talk about the new testament and in terms of money they remember the law of moses which brought the paying of tax
5. He said the way Muslim worship is the way it is stated on the bible which he proved by opening the bible to NEHEMIAH chapter 8 verse 4 which practically he did it.
6. He also brought out the Holy Bible and opened to the Preface of the bible and this was written; the king james version has grave defects. By the middle of the nineteenth century."It has a defect that it has to be serious revised"

My opinion

1. God handed everything to his Son Jesus chris even Matthew tells us that God the Father had all things handed over to Jesus. All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father,and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him ( Matthew 11:27).
2. Even John the baptist Confirmed it Saying in bethany beyond jordan I am not the Christ I am the voice of one crying in wilderness,' make straight the way of the Lord.before the lord appears to him which he said; this is the Lamb of God who will take away the sins of the World.
3.When he asked his disciples that whom did people call the son of man,they answered him saying some say that thou art John the baptist; some, Elisa, and other Jeremias, or one of the prophets. He say unto them, but who do you say that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, thou art the ,the son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him,bless art thou Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it to you,but my father which is in heaven.Matt 16:13- 17.

4. The evil spirit also confessed to him to be son's of God before he was sent out by Jesus in the gospel of Mark 5:1-7.There are many verses to
back it but let me stop it here .
May God count us worthy to enter his kingdom
(Amen)

Please your contribution will be helpful to me
From your boi Micheal Chris(SKINDU)
Jokes Etc / Check This Kid Future Ambition by 0micheal735: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Leaders of Tomorrow indeed...

Religion / Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by 0micheal735: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2015
Why mary is been honored by catholic Henceforth all ages will call me blessed....luke 1v27:55
Religion / Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by 0micheal735: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2015
MilesMolesey:
Tallesty1 and his "others", I don't know what you people gain in putting God's mother in that position of a mere woman.

Why do we call the name of the Holy Spirit when praying
Religion / Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by 0micheal735: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Honour is been given to our mother mary....*s the mother of our Lord Jesus Christ who came into the world to die for our sins.....she is just a shot cut to the Father in Heaven......
Religion / Re: How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary by 0micheal735: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2015
At the Annunciation, Mary identifies herself simply and profoundly as the Handmaid of the Lord. She has no other aim in life but to live according to God’s will. Here in the Magnificat she explains in joy and song the same theme: she is totally wrapped up in God.

3 Likes

Crime / Re: My First Week Of Freedom After 10 Years In A Nigerian Jail by 0micheal735: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
sule5727:
abi o somebody can not sit in is house and been arrested without committing any crime!!!! He should come out and tell us what actually happen!!!

Tortured into a ‘confession’
16-year-old Moses Akatugba was awaiting the
results of his secondary school exams when his
life changed forever.
He was arrested by the Nigerian army and, he
says, shot in the hand, beaten on the head and
back, and then charged with stealing mobile
phones.
He was initially held at the local army barracks
where, he says, soldiers showed him a corpse. He
couldn’t identify the dead man, so they beat him.
After being transferred to Epkan police station in
Delta State, Moses was tortured again. He said
that the police beat him severely with machetes
and batons, tied him up and hung him for several
hours in interrogation rooms, and used pliers to
pull out his finger and toe nails to force him to
sign two ‘confessions’ – which formed the sole
basis of his conviction.
‘The pain of torture is unbearable. I never
thought I would be alive till this day. The pain I
went through in the hands of the officers was
unimaginable. In my whole life, I have never been
subjected to such inhuman treatment,’
Politics / Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by 0micheal735: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
So no ikorodu road @all abi The govt has a case to answer
Career / Re: Airport PCRC Honours Josephine Ugwu, Cleaner Who Returned N12m (photo) by 0micheal735: 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
To be sincere.....if na mee I kno go return am God self go understand 1st,2nd and 3rd tym if I be her husband I go send am comot for mai house......how will a single person be carrying a money worth of 12million.
The deputy commissioner of police urged
other Nigerians, especially workers, to
emulate her exemplary character in their
conducts.
[b]To be sincere.....if na mee I kno go return am God self go understand 1st,2nd and 3rd tym if I be her husband I go send am comot for mai house......how will a single person be carrying a money worth of 12million.
conducts.
[/b]To be sincere.....if na mee I kno go return am God self go understand 1st,2nd and 3rd tym if I be her husband I go send am comot for mai house......how will a single person be carrying a money worth of 12million.

conducts.

Wat of the politicians
Crime / Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by 0micheal735: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2015
Nairalandlander wit dis der gossip shaa...fake story no source Shoroniyen
Education / Unilorin Post Utme 2015/2016 Scam Alert by 0micheal735: 9:04am On Jun 23, 2015
The Management of University of Ilorin here notify
all applicants seeking admission into University of
Ilorin for 2015/2016 Academic Session that The
University has not scheduled any date for Post-
UTME Test.
Please ignore any fraudulent information that
Unilorin Post-UTME start selling from any date as
falsely announced.
Post-UTME date will be announced on the
University of Ilorin website

unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/en/?ui=desktop
Politics / Re: We Have Recovered From Our Electoral Defeat — PDP by 0micheal735: 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
I see pdp coming back to power 2019
Watch out for the new pdp wid d caucus of saraki nd co back to the party
Politics / We Have Recovered From Our Electoral Defeat — PDP by 0micheal735: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party has said it had
recovered from the unprecedented electoral
defeat it suffered during the 2015 general
elections.
The party said it had begun moves to recapture
power from the All Progressives Congress in
The PDP said one of the moves, aiming at wining
the elections in the future, was the election of
the Governor of Ondo State, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko
as the Chairman of the PDP Governors’ Forum.
The PDP, in a statement by its National Publicity
Secretary, Mr. Olisa Metuh, in Abuja on Saturday
said Mimiko, as a seasoned administrator and a
highly organised person, was equipped for his
new role as the chairman of the forum.
Metuh hailed the process that led to Mimiko’s
emergence, saying the development reflects the
unity and sense of purpose within its fold,
especially at this rebuilding time.
He also commended the governors for their
continued commitment towards the party “as it
reengineers and repositions to regain power in
2019.”
Metuh added that the recent political events in
the country had continued to vindicate the PDP
as “the only true national platform committed to
the national interest, where all citizens as equal
partners are free to hold opinion and aspire to
any position, no matter how high, without regard
to creed, class or ethnic considerations and in
which no individual or group of individuals can
claim ownership or attempt to appropriate
control.”
Stating that the PDP “has since overcome the
setback of the last general elections,” the
spokesperson for the opposition party said as a
party founded on the principles of freedom,
equality, justice and national unity, the PDP’s
spirit “is still alive and stronger, now more than
ever before, in the minds of most Nigerians and
families in all the nooks and crannies of the
country.”
He, therefore, charged its members in all the
wards, local government and states of the
federation to close ranks, double their efforts and
continue to work with their leaders at all levels to
ensure that the PDP comes out stronger to
regain power at the center and in its traditional
states come 2019.

Source:
www.punchng.com/news/we-have-recovered-from-our-electoral-defeat-pdp/

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.