Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

0Willywilly0's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0Willywilly0's Profile / 0Willywilly0's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Distrust In The Camp of APC As Ngige and Tinubu Falls Apart by 0Willywilly0: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
Toktee: Willy Willy,i told u that dried weed and otueke undiluted kai kai is not good for u,but you dnt want to listen to abi?
u bi Mad Man, don't you know that Voting Ngige in is Anambra people acceptance to be a Slave to that Thief call Tinubu
Politics / Re: If You're In Kano, Watch What you Wear, They're Arresting people Now! by 0Willywilly0: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
bappahman:
What do u suggest should be done?
Moslems should know that there are other religions here and have no right to force anybody to abide by their law.
Politics / Re: Distrust In The Camp of APC As Ngige and Tinubu Falls Apart by 0Willywilly0: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
If Ngige Win this Election, Anambra people are going to be slave to Tinubu

1 Like

Politics / Re: If You're In Kano, Watch What you Wear, They're Arresting people Now! by 0Willywilly0: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
bappahman:
It seem u don't just want to see the bigger picture...
i understood your picture, but throwing kids inside prison, disturbing and harassing women in the name of indecent dress is not that good
Politics / Re: If You're In Kano, Watch What you Wear, They're Arresting people Now! by 0Willywilly0: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
bappahman:
To you it might not be but to us it is...It is immoral nd alien to us....Non went to prison...fines whre paid..the 2 that spent 3 days was because there parents didn't want to pay nd wanted the kids to learn
If their dressing is immoral behaviour to you as a Moslem ok gud arrest Moslems, but why should they arrest those that does not believe in your religion?.
Politics / Re: If You're In Kano, Watch What you Wear, They're Arresting people Now! by 0Willywilly0: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
bappahman:
No one is stopping any body from wearing wat he wants, wat we are saying is don't wear anything dat is deem offensive or immoral to most nd your host society......
How is that picture u show offensive, this are kids, this is not a reason to arrest and put them in prison
Politics / Re: If You're In Kano, Watch What you Wear, They're Arresting people Now! by 0Willywilly0: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Me_Aboki: ^^^^ Thank you my brother, some ppl need to be put in their, bigotry and ignorance is a bad disease.
i want to know, if other states start making laws that no covering of face or wearing of adult Islamic Hijab/Bukah by adult moslem women, will that go well with you?
Politics / Re: If You're In Kano, Watch What you Wear, They're Arresting people Now! by 0Willywilly0: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
Me_Aboki:

Wear a skirt and enter your church then tell your pastor you are an adult, make we hear wetin him go talk.
Every country, every society in this world has a dress code, what only varies between them is the degree of limitation. Go to America, allegedly one of the freest countries on earth, try and dance naked at Times Square, wait and see what will happen to you.

Better shut and stop insulting our intelligence with your woeful display of ignorance.
Spend some time in revision class before you come back.
That is inside a Church, but outside or in your house no one have the right to dictate to an adult what to wear, Nigeria is not a one man society.
Politics / Re: If You're In Kano, Watch What you Wear, They're Arresting people Now! by 0Willywilly0: 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
Beaf!:
Nonsense thread with no source sauce. If this true then other states should follow suit. We dont want to see mad people rooming our streets in the name of fashion.
why should you tell an adult what to wear, is that your personal problem
Foreign Affairs / Re: Uruguay To Legalize Cannabis by 0Willywilly0: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
Infomizer:
Lol, why asketh thou?
There will be smile in faces of Ekiti people whom are the largest producers and exporters of Marijuana in the Continent Africa, Yorubas are the driving force for the Legalization of Ganja in Africa, it will boost their income and help infrastructural development
Foreign Affairs / Re: Uruguay To Legalize Cannabis by 0Willywilly0: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2013
Infomizer: Nice move!
Are u from Ekiti
Politics / Re: Breaking News: Army Kills 37 B’haram Militants In Borno by 0Willywilly0: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2013
tobnical: I guess you are joking!
Not a joke, I'm for real. The killings is getting too much, they are moslems and want their Islamic country govern by Islam and ready to die for it, Government should allow them, that place is their land and have right over it.
Politics / Re: #BREAKINGNEWS : Scuffle Between Pro And Anti Stella Oduah by 0Willywilly0: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Madawaki01: So bad,we always allow tribal sentiments to affect our sense of judgement,da fu*k,what dis woman did was very bad,why can't she resign honourably?.
She did not commit any offence, so why should she resign.
Politics / Re: Ultimate Contest!! Between Rochas(apc-imo) And Peter Obi(apga) Anambra! by 0Willywilly0: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
See as human being lie pass Satan, Mallam Okonsho done use lie lie finish Imo people
Politics / Re: Breaking News: Army Kills 37 B’haram Militants In Borno by 0Willywilly0: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nigeria army should stop killing these people, they should be allowed to practice and govern themselves how they wish, Islam is their religion and they want their Islamic country, i see no reason for disturbing them.
Politics / Re: Why Is Electoral Violence Prominent In The South West by 0Willywilly0: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
grafikii: I have always wondered why we like to fight and kill each other over politics in the south west, i have not heard of violence in Anambra all through but same cant be said of Ekiti, osun and even ogun that would not not hold elections this year.
What is the problem? Sane contributions only.
Operation Wetie Wetie, Akintola VS Awolowo.
Just a normal Yorubas way of Life, Culture
Politics / Re: ‘nigerians Must Overcome Hunger Before Fighting Corruption’ – Gov Amaechi by 0Willywilly0: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
Amechi don turn Mad, he should stop following Yoruba people, the Marijuana Ekiti State governor gave him is causing mental problem for him
Politics / Re: Breaking Story;embattled Aviation Minister Absent At FEC Meeting by 0Willywilly0: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2013
@Olatade and Punch, Oduah is having fun at Israel,
Politics / Re: Not ‘an Act Of God’ - Oduah Should Be Fired For Purchase Of Bullet-proof Cars by 0Willywilly0: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
lertee: Stella Oduah is human, public officer or not. If she feels threatened or recieves threats from anyone,she has every right to protect herself even if she will purchase a bullet proof house.
Those calling for her sack need to shut up or spill their main/hidden reason for the beef.
They are desperate people and looking Silly every day
Politics / Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by 0Willywilly0: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
Sam xiu lee: Op, Heck,yorubas didn't join the civil war until the biafra army got to Ore,which is in Ondo state,if we don't see you as one of us we might has well turn a blind eye.
You are a liar many Yorubas were in the administration of Gowon before the War started.

1 Like

Politics / Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by 0Willywilly0: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
tomakint:
It has to be so because we share lots of striking semblance, for instance one of the 7 sons of Oduduwa (according to Legend) was the founder of Owo Town in Ondo State and the Olowo of Owo is dressed like the Oba of Benin! Onishere, Alaa, Idanre, Ore share boundaries with Benin! You can even trek from Ikare to some villages in Edo State! Yes, we have a relationship dated back into history!
Okkkk, I can see why Benin people always talk good of Ondo, but when it comes to other Yorubas, Benin man don't want to have anything to do with them, especially Yorubas from Ogun
Politics / Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by 0Willywilly0: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
tomakint:
In simple English, Ondo has been sustaining the Southwest for too long and Lagos, Oyo and Ogun have been enjoying the Industrial Estates sited there while Ondo is neglected! Oluwa Glass, Okitipupa Oil Palm, Bitumen concentration, Petroleum Oil, Cocoa, Timbers and Ocean! A State with these potentials need not fear the FUTURE!
Why is it that the only Yorubas Benin people like are the Ondo people,

1 Like

Politics / Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by 0Willywilly0: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
Okkkkkkkk, I see where Mimiko is coming from, and now I know why many Yorubas want one Nigeria by all Means, Immediately Nigeria Divide Ondo people are not ready to Share their Wealth with other Yorubas, Tinubu thought that Ogun people who are mainly Christians are stupid.
well I still like that Mimiko of a Guy

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Fg May Sack Workers In NCAA, Others Over Bulletproof Cars by 0Willywilly0: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
So the cars na for even Credit dem buyer m, I don't know why the noise from Fools, Idiots should know that Things come Cheaper and better bargains when buying with Cash.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.