Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,448 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

0xtr139r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0xtr139r's Profile / 0xtr139r's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by 0xtr139r: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Funlordjnr:

grin
We have also discovered that of your "bloda" mazi chukwumalu kelvin okoye!

Interpol was very helpful! Welcome your fellow touts home!

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, it's for your good that you stop sniffing excess of your farts thinking you can amount to something in life...

Yoruba notoriety in ritual-killings and cannibalism prompted a Kenyan research to write an article about you despicable vermins.
https://www.nairaland.com/1433737/most-aduterous-fettish-tribe-africa-yoruba

Lust for Money - Ritualists Descend Osun State -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LS6yFUa5uw#

1 Like

Politics / Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by 0xtr139r: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
Olu317:
I am waiting for the day, the EBOES WILL LEAVE THE EAST AND TRAVEL ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE RIVER NIGER AND BECOME OBA OF LAGOS,OR OBA OF YORUBA LAND OR BETTER STILL “OBI OF LAGOS ". BACKWARD RACE that was salvaged by Christianity through Yoruba Race that saved YOUR GENERATION FROM BEING EATEN OUT OF EXISTENCE. AND YOU DARE OPINED NEGATIVE INFORMATION ON A RACE THAT NEVER HAD ANY CUSTOM OF HUMAN EATING WHEN YOU EBOES WERE BUSY EATING PEOPLE IN YOUR VILLAGES . SORRY FOR YOURSELF EBOES

Loudmouthed boisterous clown from the juju-infested enclave of double-faced sorcerers, here is a message from Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

2 Likes

Politics / Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by 0xtr139r: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2016
Opakan2:

I have noticed you go about on every biafrau.d thread insulting other tribes..

I don't think you know the doom that awaits you and you people in the North and SW if this country splits eventually.. Nobody will patronize any igbo business to start with and ya'll will be asked to leave or be killed

since you are better than others and want to be alone, be ready to leave others alone too. simple as that

Silly rants of delusion from an inconsequential, incoherent Afonja hater, nurtured from birth to not appreciate the good in other people...wailing unto the eventual captulation and doom of his OduaArewanistan Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals...

Here's a message from a Nigerdeltan to the shameless parasites in the South:

WombRaiders:
"Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafra movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

Adeboye will be converted to Islam. Tunde Bakare will return back to Islam.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafra because they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.

The Yoruba is an ingrate coward!"

4 Likes

Politics / Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by 0xtr139r: 2:00am On Dec 18, 2016
Yyeske:
Biafra is dead for now, agitators and other IPOBians should deal with that fact.

If e pain you too much, carry your AK47 and bomb the niger bridge then we'll take you guys serious.

If you like smash your head against the nearest brickwall you and your cohorts cannot stop the raging IPOB tsunamic movement.

Silly rants of frustrations...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by 0xtr139r: 12:18am On Dec 18, 2016
ogunboss:

You're funny
Let Trump first grant sovereignty to Texas and Nevada, then we'll know he's serious

That's none of your business what the people of Texas and Nevada choose to do with their lives. You should be more concerned with the sorry state of your hapless folks in SW region who are still being hunted for sports by your Fulani masters.

FYI, your playing to the gallery cannot obliterate the fact that self-determination remains an inalienable right of ANY people...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by 0xtr139r: 12:15am On Dec 18, 2016
ogunboss:
I wonder o
This man presented viable facts and mentioned names
They won't contest those facts but will always respond based on emotion. I still repeat the question, what did GEJ do for the SE? Imagine, they could have given a viable checklist to PMB. Somebori who is desperately looking for ground, he would answer them quickly. In the end, they'd be better off, Buh no, 'On Biafra we stand'

GEJ or no GEJ, performing governors and political appointees or not self-determination is an inalienable right of a people. Exclusively hyping on performance of selected politicians as the antidote to the quest of a people to self-determination at this critical moment is simply diversionary and mischievous to state the least. 

This argument seems to be predicated on the premise that Yoruba governors and politicians are doing excellently better than their SE counterparts. And that is totally false and amounts to a campaign of calumny.

Which of Yoruba governors performed creditably better than Chime Sullivan, Peter Obi or Chris Ngige vis-a-vis the available funds at their disposal?
https://www.nairaland.com/2681363/bishop-rejects-huge-money-donation#39221420

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN7HTO2QXDc

Remember that after the civil war the federal government promised to rehabilitate and reconstruct the Eastern region but subsequent evil governments diverted Gowon’s 3Rs to other regions for neglecting and under-developing the Eastern region for deliberate obvious reasons.

The infallible truth is that the Nigerian system has been so designed to foist notorious crooks on the people and also frustrate credible people from performing.

Acknowledge the simple fact that Igbos fare better than most tribes even with their numerous looting of the commonwealth and great federal government presence. The Igbos have the highest concentration of middle-class citizens while squalor and penury pervade other enclaves. You can see the reality in the shocking manner many of your States are in comatose with many of its civil servants surviving on the good gestures of concerned Nigerians.

With the dwindling crude oil earnings Igbo States are the least affected largely due to the fact that their economy is not crude oil dependent. Fayose of Ekiti government had to send some of its citizens to the SE to learn a skill/trade in a bid to grow the economy of Ekiti State. 

A legitimate agitation by a people for a simple referendum is no way a crime. Reeling out old time war tales with video clips and pictures to your satisfaction reeks of hypocrisy and only meant to divert attention from the crust of the matter to the subterranean.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by 0xtr139r: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2016
azimibraun:
He only just re-echoed the obvious questions everyone kept asking and never got an answer to... How come the igbos in GEJ government never took advantage of his naivety and dependence on the south east for strength to massively develope critical infrastructures in the south east? They could have even use the 6yrs to pursue biafra legitimately at the UN. What a glorious opportunity missed. The realisation of the lost chance is the hate for Buhari.. Anyway am sure the south east will benefit more under Buhari than another past admin. Minister of Labour, Trade and Investment, Foreign affairs are just luvly for the business minded igbo nation. Funny enough other Nigerian tribes love the Igbos but my surprise is why the igboman thinks he is hated. Who hate igboman? They are funny, strong and industrious and can live anywhere. Is that somebody to hate on?

Keep on with your hypocrisy since it gives you lots some semblance of relief from the unavoidable, impending doom and gloom.

Many Igbos are more than ever before determined to have a separate existence from you lots.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr139r: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

... Can that happen in your area where a yoruba man can't even buy land?

It's an open secret that Yorubas make a living out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

Check the media, even on regular radio programmes in Lagos, those promos advertising plots of lands for sale in the East, did Estate agents and managers bar Yorubas from buying the properties?

Why are Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis not investing or building/buying up landed properties in SE and SS hinterland? Aside the fact that many Yorubas are poor, selfish and greedy, they never believed in the so called One Nigeria that they preach.

Knowing that the die is cast and that Igbos are more than ever before determined to leave you behind in this contraption you lots have resorted to evil campaigns of calumny against the Igbo Nation.
Politics / Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr139r: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:
"The greatest con the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist"..the usual suspects 1995

US Blacks always vote democrat and the UK poor always vote labour, In Nigeria the northern poor always vote according to their elders, the east always votes along ethnic lines. In all cases they never seem to stop to contemplate that they are voting for their oppressors who always promise the earth but whose interests it is to keep them poor or ethnocentric in their focus such that their votes are always guaranteed. Your masses are not sophisticated enough to vote outside anything but ethnic lines, Just as the Blacks in the US and the poor in the UK always vote for the party that promises benefit checks and social housing, seemingly oblivious to the fact that these are the exact policies that keeps them poor or forever ethnic in their focus. In the same way the eastern mindset has been brainwashed along ethnic lines. Apart from the north, you are the easiest to manipulate by your leaders, because your vote will always be ethnic, that is why they take you for granted and despite federal allocations and spells in power, there is nothing to show for it.

Buhari had not been in power for 3 months you were already complaining of marginalization, blaming him for bad roads in south east, you seemed to forget your leaders just left power. When they arrested Metuh, you all complained victimization, when the man confessed, and agreed top return N400m, I didn't hear any independent Igbo youths cursing Metuh for chopping money and not using his influence to bring development to SE. Buhari is very capable of making his own errors and by the time he is finished beleive me he will have many things you can blame him for but the fact that you seem to lose your power of reasoning once it becomes an ethnic issue, just goes to show how your leaders have you people on lockdown!!

Please feel free to call me names, I call it as I see it. I am the same person that will tell you that Tinubu is a self serving rogue, Fashola is overhyped , Falae is a disappointment for collecting money and most Yoruba Obas are sell outs. If I can call out my own people I will call out your own. I stand by my comments!

Silly lies and propaganda from confused hypocrites who are too scared that the Great Igbo Nation is ever determined to have a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites...

You have continued to display your usual hypocrisy and double-facedness, trying in vain to deflect the eternal doom and gloom at the doorstep of your Yoruba tribe.

It's even shameful to state that you and your cotravellers find it hard to steer clear of Igbo quest for nationhood, and channel your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic. 

There's no other ethnic group that can be said to be more Nigerian than the Igbos.

No ethnic group like Igbos truly embraced Nigeria in totality by sojourning in every nook and cranny, and even remote recesses of the country,
living and building business empires and adding value to the local communities and assimilating the cultures of other nationalities. What do the Igbo Nation get in return - hatred, destruction of businesses and death?

Over the decades Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis have proven to have voted along tribal lines. But not so with the Igbos.
At those times Igbos built ties, formed alliances and voted for Northerners (Shagari - 1979, Yaradua - 2007), Yorubas (Abiola - 1993, Obj 2x - 1999 & 2003) and a supposed Ijaw (GEJ - 2007) to enable them get the presidency even at the expense of Igbo men. That's an indisputable fact! 

The Igbos rallied round and voted these men to get the presidency even at the expense of Igbo presidential candidates. 

Yorubas had the presidency for over 11years with Obj ruling in the democratic dispensation 1999 to 2007 (8 years without breakage).

When Ojukwu contested in 2003, how many Yorubas and their Northern masters voted for him? How many votes did the Northern Muslims give GEJ in 2011 and 2015? Who has complained about that?

It's honourable for you to desist from being unstable and mendacious.

You really don't need to drag Igbos into your discussions, both online and offline to make yourselves feel good. It's pathetic already.

Igbos are now being labelled as tribalist for not voting for CHANGE disguised as CHAIN in 2015.
Yorubas and their Northern masters propagate falsehood that Igbos hate Fulanis. If that lies holds any water then Igbos wouldn't have voted in Shagari in 1983 and Yaradua in 2007. 
Yorubas and their masters think they whatever candidate they present Igbos must deludedly Kowtow to their choice even it's a jihadist dullard. 
https://www.nairaland.com/3190980/why-didnt-ibos-hate-yaradua

Apart from betrayal or no betrayal, what has Buhari done to deserve coming back? Almost two years into his administration, Nigerians have become more pauperized. There is pain and hunger in the land. Nigerians (Yorubas) are really angry with this APC government.‎"
“Initially, when they (APC) were coming into office, were Nigerians not cheering Buhari and APC, but what is the situation today? Those Nigerians (Yorubas) who were cheering Buhari and APC are now jeering at them. People (Yorubas) are fed up. Even in the North, people are clamouring for change. When people shout APC in those days, others would respond Change, but today when you shout APC instead of people replying you with “Change”, they are replying “APC Shame.‎

- ‎Dr. Frederick Fasehun‎, the 81 year old Ondo elderstatesman and founder of  Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, lamenting and complaining of PMB marginalization of the Yorubas.

https://www.nairaland.com/3523696/buhari-should-forget-south-west-2019-fasehun

"...we have millions of millions of Igbos residing with us in our homes, in our towns, in our states, very peacefully, very industrious, helping our communities and our economy to grow..."
- SULTAN OF SOKOTO, Nov 23 2015 -https://www.nairaland.com/2757943/nigeriannewspapers-biafra-im-worried-says#40343297
https://nigerianewspapers.com.ng/biafra-im-worried-says-sultan.html

Remember the paper by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, where he revealed some truths about your people: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/
In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude...

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr139r: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
victorvezx:
Copy and Paste Robot, I know u. U have being changing moniker like a change cloth. I still don't know the day u will receive sense yet

Dimw1tted tribalist of NL, I quite understand your eternal pains and miseries as you continue to wail and display your foolery and senselessnes and flaunting them for all to see...

Your colluding with your biased inhouse mod to hide my comments and place indefinite bans on my handles cannot reduce your eternal pains and miseries. Enjoy your aloofness while it lasts...

See Yorubas denouncing 'One Nigeria' and calling for Odua Republic after the slaughter by your Hausa-Fulani masters in Lagos, Orile Mile 12 Saga: Massive destruction and carnage by Hausas…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrypjjD-ixA
Politics / Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr139r: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
victorvezx:

Yimu, how does Biafra agitation cause recession or famine in the north? I want to know? As a matter of fact, Nigeria has not lost one Naira or life of other Nigerians from other tribes as a result ur useless agitation, instead 150 igbos died in this agitation in just a year and you people did nothing. U all are impotent, claiming what U have no hand in. U people behave like terrorist who claim bomb blast they never masterminded. U all are chest beaters, u only talk and do nothing. Niger delta militants are bombing pipelines, and every Nigerian is feeling the impact even from the presidency down to the local government. What has Ipob done that Nigerian feel the impact, what have u done to make people fear u? Lol, all u guys get is ridicule because Nigerians know u all are a joke

Silly rants from a confused Ab0ki ass-licker forming King-Kong online... You're frantically in search of willing cowards to share the miseries of Yoruba folks.

May 23, 2016 - "We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago."
- Yinka Odumakin
National Publicity Secretary, Afenifere
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206421809408975&id=1380833650&bacr=1464032018%3A1464032018%3A1%3A3415763241141835392%3A1464010908%3A0%3A0%3A53&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6287973478765273159%3Amf_story_key.-2339539945364042293#footer_action_list
https://www.nairaland.com/3123226/ban-grazing-afenifere-backs-fayose

https://www.nairaland.com/3245202/murdered-preacher-rccg-eunice-olawale-buried

May 20, 2016 - https://www.nairaland.com/3119288/killer-herdsmen-invade-ekiti-community

https://www.nairaland.com/3063811/man-die-killing-fulani-man

https://www.nairaland.com/3101196/5-years-ago-these-nysc-members-killed-by-buhari-supporters

https://www.nairaland.com/3082535/fulani-herdsmen-hoodlums-invade-farm-in-Ibadan

Did you dare make a noise for the numerous herdsmen criss-crossing and murdering your hapless folks in SW region?
https://www.nairaland.com/3105888/fulani-herdsmen-tramping-across-farms-in-sw

July 2016 - https://www.nairaland.com/3238319/hausa-teenagers-attack-lagos-school-beat-principal-steal-N1.5m

May 30, 2016: https://www.nairaland.com/3136312/fulani-herdsmen-attacks-opc-cannot-protect

https://www.nairaland.com/3419341/how-several-nigerian-soldiers-drowned-in-river-yobe-during-bh-onslaught

https://www.nairaland.com/3306776/group-seeks-middle-belts-separation-from-core-north

https://www.nairaland.com/3223803/4-killed250-displaced-after-deadly-clash-niger-state-gbagyi-farmers-n-fulani

https://www.nairaland.com/3193421/not-surrender-benue-fulani-herdsmen

https://www.nairaland.com/3188214/southern-kaduna-says-no-grazing-bill

https://www.nairaland.com/3181424/fulani-hersdmen-kill-more-benue..vanguard

https://www.nairaland.com/3173065/benue-villagers-fleeing-homes-fear-of-bokoharam

Frustrated IPOO and BFR is dead, double-faced sorcerers of Brown Roof Republic, here is a message from Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

Yoruba International Terrorists - Adebolajo, Adebowale (Woolwich attack) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DbRMIlQ5A
Politics / Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr139r: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

I get all that. but what you Ibos do not understand is that you are not strategic, you do not seem to know how to play politics, it's not about who shouts the loudest, you are not strategic thinkers, you do not show your hand before you play your cards. It seems you are content to make noise and achieve nothing. It seems for it's more about the noise making because you always seem to embark of strategies that are doomed to failure. You embark on strategies that leave you worse off than you were before. I am not faulting your desire for self determination, in the extremely unlikely event that you succeed I say well done and good luck, we the Yoruba nation is viable on our own but I can tell you with 90% certainty that the methods you take to acheive your aims are usually always doomed to failure from the start.

The same mistake you made with Civil war you are making now. Less gra gra and chest beating and more use of the brain, strategic planning and you just might acheive your aims. The North who are the masters in the game of politics dont make noise, Quietly they've check mated you, Politically they made sure they have the population and Militarily they occupy the key positions in the Army. Making Noise upandown doesn't change that. If you really want a Biafra you then have to sit down and think how do we overcome the Northern vote, who do we need to align with instead you are making more enemies upandown. Or you will say we are going to seceed who will support us militarily. You have neither and you are making noise in court room, punching customs officer. How can a neutral align behind such a movement?You see Mandela punching anybody?

When people get too emotional then brain usually goes into hibernation mode.

So my friend I get it but if you think you will achieve Biafra with a bunch of thugs and noise makers you are deceiving yourselves. Nobody is going to take you seriously unless you have respected people fronting IPOB. 150 people died the other day, you see anybody caring? 1,000,000 of your people died for nothing ( I say died for nothing because you came back to Nigeria worse than you were before the war) I am just advising, do not shed more lives of your people unless you have a strategy to win and quite honestly, as a neutral, I can tell you your current strategy is a non starter. The Nigerian life is not a valuale life o, remember 1999, 2500 killed in Odi, you see anybody go to prison?

Silly rants and lies of delusion to attempt to deflect Yorubas miseries and eternal pains that Igbos are more than ever before determined to have a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites...

From 1967 to 1970, the Great Igbo Nation did what Yorubas may never do till the end of their existence...Igbos fought a civil war to defend their lives! 

Due to envy and great animosity against the industrious Igbos and their unrivaled success in every aspect of life the Yorubas joined hands with Hausa-Fulani to execute genocide on Igbo civilians
The pogrom lasted for 10 months and the war about 3 years but Igbos survived. Igbos fought and died with honor! If push comes to sholve Igbos are not afraid to defend themselves once again!

But not so with the cowardly tribe. Yorubas have never declared independence in their lifetime. Even their dead spirits cannot declare the much needed freedom for their people

Igbos defended themselves against world powers-backed Nigeria and the war lasted about three years but when the big mouthed Yoruba tribe tried their gra-gra in 1993, it did not even last two days.

Yorubas started trouble they could not finish in 1993 using 'June 12' with their Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers in mind and were expecting Igbos to fight their wars; Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around their AareOnaKakanfo MKO Abiola when he declared himself president-elect. The arrogant and cowardly Yorubbish tribe couldn't even protect him from being whisked away like a common thief. He was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram.

The Yoruba god, Awolowo, seeing that he couldn't amount to a more dignified personality in life committed suicide to end it all via rat poisoning...

Frustrated loud-mouthed juvenile, I pity you and your cowardly Yoruba who stand for nothing, and are perpetually being hunted for sports by your Fulani masters. It's your destiny on earth!

If the mouth can be used as AK-47 guns, Yorubas would have been a world-power by now. 

Has Yoruba fought any modern warfare? The war Yorubas fought was with matchete and spears...and you call that war!

Can you even stand the sound of shelling? Did your fathers ever heard the sound of bombardment or shelling?

Only the noise of Ikeja bomb blast of 2001 you lily-livered creatures ran for life only to perish in the canal in your multitude.

Yoruba's contribution in the civil war was as limited as nothing. The foot soldiers were predominately from the Middle-belt and the North. Yoruba's contribution was basically in loud noise-making!

Did you hear a hint from IBB about your cowardly tribe, that if he's woken up from sleep and informed that there's a coup led by Yorubas, he'll simply go back to sleep?

A moment you bigots stutter, "Igbos Must Leave Lagos" when you're high with sniffing excess of your farts. The next moment after relentless ass-licking your slave masters you shout "One Nigeria"

Why do Yorubas stand for nothing?

If push comes to shove Igbos are not afraid to defend themselves once again! If you're in doubt venture into the streets of Lagos and put your online silly boasts and rantings to test...

Cutekhalifa:
"Tinubuism – the pursuit of power at all costs, without principle and the benefits of lessons of history. Tinubuism as a political philosophy glorifies the absence of principles, which translates to an absence of ideology; It is amazing that the high percentage of literate political leaders in Yoruba land who flaunt their degrees and bounce around with pride in Western education are uneducated in and about politics and history. They lack what is called native intelligence. philosophy, incubates within itself the seeds of its own vulnerability and its evanescence. Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu hid under the cover of the Jonathan tragedy to bring back to power an ethnic oligarchy that has held Nigeria hostage for over five decades. In doing this, he spent money, energy, skills, goodwill, time, Afonjas should suffer their fate alone"

Aegon post:
"The Yoruba that can distinguish it's head from its tail in politics that's why Awolowo realised his dream of being president by drinking rat poison, Abiola realised the same dream and drank Aso Rock tea while his kinsmen collected bribes from Abacha. Fast forward to Tinubu, he's now an outcast in the same Party he built receiving insult left and right from Oyegun, Akeredolu, Alasoadura, and his former boys to the extent that Fayose and Fani-Kayode had to intervene. With Obasanjo tearing his PdP he's still mildly tolerated by APC. After working so hard to install Buhari yet the Yoruba is in limbo- As usual. THE JOKE IS ON YOU."

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.