Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

How Do I Pay Her Without Hurting My Desires - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Pay Her Without Hurting My Desires (909 Views)

One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Pay Her Without Hurting My Desires by 1luv1: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2007
Hi nairalanders,

She proves to love so much and even dreaming marriage with me at at the earliest possible time. Of the same age we are, I suppose. She took part in my financial needs and never bother me for a moment on money issue. She promised to not just mine, but only mine forever, though she has some shortcomings.

I am 25 and just gainned adimission to 200 level into UNIBEN. As much as she does, I too know that my going to UNIBEN will limit our closeness and may hamper the relationship as many chicks will advitise to you.

I don't want too loose her and don't think can avoid the ladies advert. U need to show say u dey school, U know?

Please advise me.

1 luv
Re: How Do I Pay Her Without Hurting My Desires by jkachi: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2007
i think u just hv to pray and tell her to get a place outside school where u can go and visit her. and pls dnt be jealous when u get there cos frendz must be around.
Re: How Do I Pay Her Without Hurting My Desires by jkachi: 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2007
sorry i think i waz very fast in the response. pls u,r to ply the role here, u just hv to compot u,rself in school and let her visit u always.
Re: How Do I Pay Her Without Hurting My Desires by CrazyMan(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2007
Since both of you gained admission into the same school, there won’t be much problem.

My advice to you is that both of you should always walk hand in hand at least for the first few months so that any intending girl or guy would back of when the see how close both of you are.

Am sure that would work.

(1) (Reply)

Move On Or What? / Is It Better To Love Or To Be Loved? / She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment / Bad Valentine Experiiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.