Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,831 members, 7,866,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad (4446 Views)

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! / If I Were A Man.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by yemivictor: 9:07am On Jan 09, 2008
@ chiogo
No, honey. First of all, i wldn't make no sex tape

Fine! But this doesn't make you any more of a saint than kim.

C'mon, everyone knows Ray-j is a Hot-ass bastard, dude cld act Indecency. He probably does.

Hmm! But how exactly did you get ahold of this information? Just curious! grin

Why would 2 people who are s'pposed to be in love make love and record it though?? what the heck is that? what does the tape stand for??

Very good JAMB question! grin Unfortunately, sex home videos seem to be the new fad, even in Nigeria! All you need is a camcorder or camera phone. grin

Didn't she know it was gon' be released sooner or later or she'd say she did it for 'fun'??.

We'll have to ask Kim herself, wouldn"t we?

when u have the answers to that question, holla back and let it not be what i already stated!!!

I just did! And WTF did you already state?

chiogo:

Ok, D-reloaded, thanks for the education. I knew the meanin' of the word i used. Guess am just used to usin' it for females who act stupid to me, tongue. that's wrong. well, naive idiot she is.

yemivictor, yeah yeah, you were right.

That's better, case dismissed! grin
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by chiogo(f): 1:35am On Jan 10, 2008
yemivictor:

@ chiogo
No, honey. First of all, i wldn't make no sex tape

Fine! But this doesn't make you any more of a saint than kim.

C'mon, everyone knows Ray-j is a Hot-ass bastard, dude cld act Indecency. He probably does.

Hmm! But how exactly did you get ahold of this information? Just curious! grin

Why would 2 people who are s'pposed to be in love make love and record it though?? what the heck is that? what does the tape stand for??

Very good JAMB question! grin Unfortunately, sex home videos seem to be the new fad, even in Nigeria! All you need is a camcorder or camera phone. grin

Didn't she know it was gon' be released sooner or later or she'd say she did it for 'fun'??.

We'll have to ask Kim herself, wouldn"t we?

when u have the answers to that question, holla back and let it not be what i already stated!!!

I just did! And WTF did you already state?[/[/b]color]

[color=#006600][b]That's better, case dismissed! grin

Watch more TV before u post. i recommend E! for u. Case dismissed but u answered every sentence i wrote. pheww
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by yemivictor: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2008
chiogo:

Watch more TV before u post. i recommend E! for u. Case dismissed but u answered every sentence i wrote. pheww

Your statement is kind of inconsistent. WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING because you must be high! tongue

I am embarrassed on your behalf, chiogo. embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Claim My Late Fathers Unclaimed Dividends ? / Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders / What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.