Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,692 members, 7,840,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

1000angstroms's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1000angstroms's Profile / 1000angstroms's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 19 pages)

Business / Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,620/$ At Parallel Market by 1000angstroms(m): 7:33am On Mar 05
adamusuleiman1:

1.25% depreciation, and you are dancing leg work.. It's an exchange rate system and would fluctuate..Don't forget to come back and update when it rises by 1.5% tomorrow for a % variance of 0.25.

Your name is adamu, stop representing it with all your muscle.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by 1000angstroms(m): 7:31am On Mar 05
raumdeuter:
Obi is an illiterate

China import grains from Ukraine

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/03/china-needs-ukraine-for-food-and-could-save-the-black-sea-grain-deal-russia.html#:~:text=Beijing%2C%20one%20of%20Moscow's%20most,provided%20by%20the%20United%20Nations.

India imports grains from Ukraine

https://interfax.com/newsroom/top-stories/96500/

EU import grains from Ukraine

China is receiving grains from Ukraine
India is receiving grains from Ukraine
Egypt is receiving grains from Ukraine
EU is receiving grains from Ukraine
UK is receiving grains from Ukraine

So why is Nigeria special? Is Ukraine complaining?

I saw you wrote import, in your agbado brain import = donate

Damn! Nigeria is gone to the dogs.

1 Like 2 Shares

Politics / Re: President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Qatar Trip (Video) by 1000angstroms(m): 6:22am On Mar 05
Zxcvbnmghtr:

He outsmarted the best among the criminal tribe reputable for drug trafficking in the world. My point is, he still beat them in their trade, which their fathers and fore fathers are known for and have been handing over to their children. A genius he is, always successful in all he does. PLEASE WHO KNOWS THE WHERE ABOUT OF DAVID HUNDEYIN? grin grin grin

Sucking prophet mohammed's bockus
Politics / Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by 1000angstroms(m): 6:21am On Mar 05
DeepSight:

Very well said.
Re: French Revolution - the King and Queen were beheaded. Guillotined.
Along with most of the nobility.

Corrected... being long I towed history.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by 1000angstroms(m): 6:14am On Mar 05
DeepSight:

Didn't say so.

Let's be clear. Some nitwits are attempting to blame the victims for this. They don't know anything.

The blame for this sits in the citadels of power. It's nothing new.

I cited the French Revolution. Yes all sorts of people died in stages. But you see the fundamental cause? It was pure naked hunger. That's what I am saying. Caused by a rapacious elite.

And any government that instigates hunger deliberately is playing with fire.

There is only so far you can push even a mouse.

Some of you don't sound like you know just how rapaciously this country has been raped.

You forgot the russian revolution and ousting and murdering of the czar and his family. Russia haven't seen the grave of the czars daughter for proper burial, for french revolution, the king and queen were killed too with their heads chopped off

Explain to him that yes, ordinary people must die, in numbers, hunger will make your brain pause to self preserve and to evolve, the aim of a revolution is to remove the physical representation of anger, hunger, frustration, incompetence, cluelessness, lies, stupidity, carelessness, failure, which at this point the cocaine sniffing urine dispensing presidiot is an embodiment of all those;

Remind him that the czars daughter is still somewhere unfound and the body not rested and the french king and queen had their head chopped off.

The government forces couldn't do much, let me tell you the best truth, communism was birthed by hunger, go and check, the west won't wait too, you know they love to kill a thing from the root, hunger has no root, but it is the deepest ideology once it develops.

Tell them well, we saw army personel scaling fence to get ordinary 10k rice, it should tell them something, resentment is already building up.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by 1000angstroms(m): 6:04am On Mar 05
Asonaijaaso:
FOOD SECURITY AND PROVISION SHOULD BE A LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN INVOLVEMENT MORE THAN THE PRESIDENT.

IF ONE OR TWO LGA CHAIRMEN ARE DEMOCRATICALLY REPLACED, THEY WILL START LOOKING INWARDS OR PROFFERING SOLUTIONS FROM A WARD LEVEL.

ALL THE PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED IN ABUJA, BY THE PRESIDENT.

WARD CHAIRMAN-LGA CHAIRMAN - COMMISSIONER- DEPUTY GOVERNOR- GOVERNOR - MINISTER- VICE PRESIDENT - PRESIDENT.

SOME OF THESE NATIONAL PROBLEMS SHOULD GO THROUGH THIS CHAIN OF COMMAND, THE PRESIDENT IS NOT THE ONLY WORKING POLITICIAN.

COUNTER PSYOPS WILL HELP...PLAYING TOO NICE WILL COST YOU A LOT.

MR PRESIDENT ENCOURAGE THE OPPOSITION OF THESE PEOPLE TO SPEAK UP, AND YOU WILL SEE HOW FAST EVERYONE BUCKLES UP.

Your oesophagus is smelling, use iron brush to scrub it, aaah! You wan kill us.
Politics / Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by 1000angstroms(m): 5:55am On Mar 05
allen113:
For those of you supporting this rubbish, I hope you don't complain when the hen comes home to roost. They have started with Govt. Warehouses and have move to stealing people's goods in truck, goods either bought on credit or someone's hard earn money and you're laughing about it and making a joke of it saying it is hunger. I hope when they start breaking into your shops and homes you will still understand it's hunger? We were in South South when Militancy started and they were kidnapping the white expatriate people laughed it off and said it's just the white, they don't kidnap black people because they are our sons, the white began to go back to their country and when there where no more whites to kidnap they started kidnapping their so called black brothers who worked in oil companies, people still laughed it off that they only kidnap oil workers, when oil companies began to leave they started kidnapping rich men, people started saying they only kidnap rich people, today everyone is a target weather rich or poor nobody is spared. Same thing happened in the North with Boko haram, same thing in the east with UGM, here we are again cheering this looters. I hope when they start breaking into the homes of your age fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, cousins, uncles and aunties. I hope by that time we will also understand it is hunger?

Feed the poor and quit blame games.

The cocaine sniffing urine dispensing career criminal in aso rock said it is his turn to rule Nigeria, that he has lagos blueprint, what happened to the blue ink, was it looted.

When will all these lies end, haba!

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by 1000angstroms(m): 7:29pm On Mar 04
Politics / Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04
Asswipemod:

😜😜😜😜πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺSay whatever you like. Hoebee will never be president. He came a distant 3rd. Fraudsters. You think you can arm-twist Nigerians into giving you Presidency on a platter

This man sef, you sef different from the others, one of una post soup wey dem dey use 1k cook, I enter market na kobo kobo dem use pursue me... . . .

You go chop abi?

Food / Re: Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria by 1000angstroms(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04
Great100000:
(1) Okra soup (aka ila alasepo)

Okra soup is simply a stewed okra soup recipe. It is a very popular delicacy among the Yoruba ethnic group of western Nigeria. It is also known as Ila Alasepo by the Yorubas. This Nigerian Okra soup recipe can be replicated with or without Palm oil. It is also by far the cheapest soup one could prepare in the country.

N200 – Okro
N150 – Grounded Pepper
N200 – Palm Oil
N300 – Ponmo
You will even be left with a change of N200

OP, I won't say you are lying but these analysis are not true, after reading your post, I wanted to try it out with 1k, na God save me inside market because if those women carry ak47, dem for knack me akpako today.

Okro 200, na sieve you wan use dey chop the soup?

Politics / Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 4:02pm On Mar 04
Asswipemod:

You will continue to wail since you are all dumb and can't get over an election loss. You will show proof that Tinubu sniffs cocaine when the President decides to take action against the likes of you for defamation of character. That is how Atiku, who has different names on his certificates from primary school to University
went to the US to ridicule himself. Finally, Obi will never be president.

Look at them, I am writing to you but na atiku you dey attack..

Does it mean they gave birth to APC vermins through abortion, cos most of you behave like part of your brain was disposed with the placenta or it is still stuck in your mama's fallopian tube.
Romance / Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by 1000angstroms(m): 3:48pm On Mar 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Especially when he is giving me head. grin grin grin. I'll be like see tough man . tongue

Did prophet mohammed give Aisha head.
Politics / Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04
Goodvibes007:

You are crying because I am exposing the hypocrite that your Lord and Savior from Agulu is. Even if he becomes the president of Biafria, he would also collect free grains from Ukraine or Russia.

Cry us a river πŸ˜‚

What is the subject of the thread, tinubu is useless..

I am Not crying as hunger never reach my side,
I have health insurance,
I still enjoy my two square meals with appetiser as lunch,

I don't jump customs fence for 10k expired rice
I won't faint under oshodi bridge because of hunger.
I don't enter public transport.

What happened to that lagos blueprint, the ink don finish?

Politics / Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04
Goodvibes007:

LMAO..

Alleviating or telling them to Bleep off that education is not for the poor.

We have receipts of all the insults he received for being a terrible governor.

Health workers and teachers even went on strike for 13 months while he distributed car gifts to ezes, igwes, and even senators.

He is a fraud from Agulu and can only be the president of Alaibo

Stop distracting us from the topic the cocaine sniffing urine dispensing career criminal is so clueless and worthless.

Imagine, a war torn nation is donating food to Nigeria, it means we are in a condition worse than war.

I trust your tribe people, na still them go use cos of hunger plan coup and remove am, we will wait to laugh at the nonsense you and northerners are doing.

We don start already.
Phones / Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Gives Update On 11.2m Blocked Mobile Lines by 1000angstroms(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04
AntiChristian:

If they used they'll send you a mail!

As they did for the islamic terrorist financiers UAE handed them abi?

Bloody hypocrites.

1 Like

Phones / Re: SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Gives Update On 11.2m Blocked Mobile Lines by 1000angstroms(m): 3:34pm On Mar 04
H
Politics / Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04
Goodvibes007:

Yes they were.

When he increased school fees in Anambra when he was governor, his justification was that "Education is not meant for the poor in Anambra". πŸ‘‡

This is why you guys are only sophisticated by half to muguism.

That was why he was working to alleviate the poor so that everyone can afford education?

But what is your carrer drug criminal doing, copy and paste by an olodo but can't implement anything.
It is his turn to rule, he will change Nigeria like Lagos, is it choking Him?

Imagine a war torn country donating food to the giant of Africa, yes or No?
What is the subject of this thread?
Stop trying to deceive yourself and talk to yourself if frustration is Your Number 1 problem.

Politics / Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 3:21pm On Mar 04
Bluntemperor:

Use your head,as I'm not a Party or Card carrying Members of any Political Parties in Nigeria! Does that surprise you?So many NIGERIANS are not in any Parties but profer Solutions for a better Nigeria!
I'm only saying that your Obi should be more truthful and circumspect in ALL Nigeria affairs, including what happens in the East- good or bad( where you hardly see him Condemn anything there, because he feels is his base) and that does not reduced his leadership qualities!
What Solutions have you profered to myriads Problems confronting Nigeria, instead of making APC more Popular?

Na so all of una dey deny dey go when faced with superior argument.

What was your former premise to this subject?

It is even now I saw what you wrote;
Wait ooo, what is the subject of this thread?
Again, so which solutions are you people looking for, is the Lagos blueprint stolen or won't it work again for Nigeria?

Is Peter Obi the president, he is a Nigerian citizen calling your attention to the downward level your APC threw us into, and what was your reply to the issue;

SMH!
Autos / Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by 1000angstroms(m): 3:20pm On Mar 04
yad2eidi:
cars dealers are the worst set of people. most of them have cars they bought when dollar was 500 per dollar , but they will still sell the car for the present rate of dollar. ogun kee all of una

So if they sell it to you at that cheap price, how will they raise money to replenish their stock, will you borrow them money to complete their capital?
Politics / Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04
Asswipemod:

What point? Mention one farm that that arch-importer has that is producing food. Even old and fragile OBJ has farms everywhere.

Did ukraine a country fighting war for 2 years donate grain to Nigeria at peace the giant of africa? Yes or No.

Is Obi not a Nigerian citizen and isn't he eligible to say what is true about Nigeria?

Or we should use because it is a cocaine sniffer that you are supporting, we should keep quiet?

What is in the heading of this thread? Is it about OBi's farm or that the present presidiot is so arsewipe clueless on what to do?

Didn't your Lagos carrer criminal know about the fate of things before saying it is my turn?

And Muslims, na still same ukraine president una dey bad mouth dey feed una worthless sharia states.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves and how you reason.

Politics / Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 2:45pm On Mar 04
Bluntemperor:

Obi should talk and say the Truth but being economic with the Truth is not playing a good Politics!
-e g, Instead of telling us that Whet from Ukraine is due to Russia - Ukraine War,so what is he saying?
- Instead of telling the Truth- that most of the. Northern States ( Zanfara,Kaduna,Kano,Katsina,Borno,Adamawa, iger State,etc is being affected by the activities of Bokoharam)- terrorists insecurity,but you stated telling us about the geographical Areas of Nigeria or North and you left the Truth!
Is it Tinubu that brought the Terrorists,the Kidnappers,the Criminalities across Nigerian States?
Why are you dribling with obvious truth!
How can Farmers go to the Farms, without Safety and Security of the Farms, their Families and their Properties?
β€’Politicians are the same everywhere and Obi should be forthcoming in his analysis but I agreed with him that, even the Southern States can have enough Food,just the Governors are not doing enough, except Makinde in Agricultural Development Ventures in Oyo State! Go and see how Cows are reared!

But your tinubu knew about terrorism and everything you named before saying it is his turn to rule?
So what kind of useless excuse are you giving, or didn't a country fighting war for two years at a stretch donate food to giant of Africa or is north east not part of Nigeria.

APC!

Politics / Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04
Nyamiriflathed:

Even if Peter Obi was president, he would collect it.

So it is true?

And it is even to the north people that hate Ukraine, oga islam is cursed.

Politics / Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04
HeroicMeastro:

Anambra should be the best state in Nigeria years back, since he govern that state.
All the statistics and figures and comparisons he is claiming now should have been test run long time ago while he was in charge of Anambra.

At least it is the Lagos cocaine sniffer that you guys promised us will replicate Lagos in Nigeria is our center of focus, he said it is his turn and it is him we are facing.

Have sense or hunger will give you one...
Did Ukraine, a country fighting war for 2 years now donate food to giant of Africa?

Yes or No, if yes, aren't you ashamed of yourself and your destiny?

Politics / Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04
Bankkym:

Very good question. Peter Obi is a fraud

Did Ukraine donate food to giant of Africa or not?
Mugu.

Politics / Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by 1000angstroms(m): 2:36pm On Mar 04
jeromestarks:
Obi, the most stu.pid presidential aspirant in the history of Nigeria.
He's clueless of electioniaring strategies in Nigeria. He lacks the political knowledge to win the number one seat in the country. He so stu.pid that he chose Datti as his running mate. Yet, he refused to learn from the master.

Obi can not rule Nigeria in the next 27 year.
Atiku's case is different. That one can never rule Nigeria.

He raised a point and this is all you have to rant, Nigeria is gone with these kind of mugus
Politics / Re: Tinubu To Inaugurate Geometric Power Plant In Abia On Monday by 1000angstroms(m): 7:24am On Feb 23
fuck419:

You don't have anything meaningful to say. Why should Biafra be your worry?

The same you would not support and speak ill of a president from the East.
Prophet mohammed is a mad pig
Politics / Re: Tinubu To Inaugurate Geometric Power Plant In Abia On Monday by 1000angstroms(m): 7:24am On Feb 23
Originalsly:

Do you really want the country to be industrialized? ... did you consider the environmental catastrophe itnwill bring with the toothless Environmental Protection Agency? Port Harcourt ... choked by oil bunkering sooth by locals ...if the Agency couldn't control that why do you think they can control damage that will be done by these industries? Be careful what you ask for.

You see the way you mohammedic vermins reason, you guys want to use your terrorist manual to send us back to stone age, someone is making strides to make the country self sufficient but your only emotions is geared towards negativity of the said project but if na cow to dey eat people's crops, you will jump out in defence, who brought us all together?
Politics / Re: Tinubu To Inaugurate Geometric Power Plant In Abia On Monday by 1000angstroms(m): 7:21am On Feb 23
Quest7777:

This is one of the keys for Industrialisation needed for Nigeria to bounce back as Giant of Africa. πŸ‘

Which of the Nigeria?
By the time una go understand what is happening, it will be too late.
Politics / Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by 1000angstroms(m): 7:19am On Feb 23
gaskiyamagana:

"If you have no sword, sell your cloack and buy one " Jesus to his disciples.

I am still on you cowards who in the face of truth will implore all your treacherous tactics to diffuse your lies,

What is this phaggot palestinian doing with hitler?

Oya say another thing

Politics / Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by 1000angstroms(m): 7:17am On Feb 23
Originalsly:

Hmmm .... IPOB is a secessionist group ( a break away group ) fighting against the injustices being perpetrated on her people. HAMAS is a group attending to the welfare of its people ... fighting against the injustices perpetrated against its people and against their occupation by Israel.. the occupiers.... all while basically imprisoned in Gaza.
If I mentioned a ything that you think is not true ... point it out. Now tell me why Hamas is a terrorist group? .... and not Israel. Tell me why Hamas is a terrorist group but IPOB is not. Feel free to pretend you didn't read this ... after all... you don't have to respond.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery .... none but us can free our minds." - Bob Marley.

I am still on you cowards who in the face of truth will implore all your treacherous tactics to diffuse your lies,

What is this phaggot palestinian doing with hitler?

And you are the one that needs to emancipate your brain from arabian mythologies and lies.
The same mohammed that banned adoption just to Bleep His daughter in law, had erections for 6 year olds, was a murderer and thief, a drug abuser like tinubu, was killed like a Bingo on feaces with rat poison.

That is why you should ask yourself why believe in whatever the slowpoke taught, don't deny you ain't muslim because that it the next thing you will do.

Crime / Re: Candy Rogers Raped & Murdered By John Reigh Hoff In 1959, DNA Solves Case by 1000angstroms(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
backbencher:

In many African countries like Kenya , Ethiopia, Tanzania, Uganda and even both Sudan and South Sudan, grazing and land issues are still a problem. Not just Nigeria.

Because most of our agriculture even in the South of this country is not mechanized and industrial

So anyone running an African country is going to face grazing and land issues..It is not a sign of backwardness. It is because each country has its issues. The US has an obesity and racist issues for example

Modernizing African farming is going to take generations.Most banks won't give one a loan to set up a modern cattle farm so that we can have cows staying in one place. Our rail system is not yet modern enough to transport cows,and so on

Seriously, you wrote that?
The north produce vegetables during the dry season with irrigation system so why can't same system be applied to producing grass in the north in a whole land mass in the north but no they want grazing routes across the south, you honestly inside your frank mind know what you guys want to do which already know and will never allow it. You carry the defiled cattle to destroy our farmlands and kill our parents. Abeg getat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 19 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.