Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,742 members, 7,840,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

1000angstroms's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1000angstroms's Profile / 1000angstroms's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 19 pages)

Politics / Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by 1000angstroms(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
oilyngbati:
I agree with sheik Gumi on this one. Ipob terrorists are the worst things to ever happen to anybody. These vermins never reason with their brain, though I doubt if they have any brain cell. These maggots and cockroaches called ipogs only regurgitate what their runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu says to the bingos.
Below is the average life of and ipog bingo:

SIMPLYLEO and MANNABBQGRILS, look at what you are supporting ooo, this is a mad rabid dog with herpes in his tongue. Don't be surprised this is how his kinsmen also behave.

Now this is the rants of a headslammer. Of course you will champion the course of your fellow headslammer since guys have same mark of the beast and all your struggles is how to push the whole nation backwards. Now am asked, what is the mark of the beast?
By their mark of the beast, you'll know them. Always quick to anger and welcoming to violence. They are slaves to one angry blood thirsty nymphomaniac prophet that cuddled their brain with one terrorism handbook attributed to one dirty sky god. Peace have never been near them.
These people with mark of the beast on their temple are horrible, if their terrorist tendencies ain't enough, they now want to cower the entire populeuse with intimidation.

You people and violence eeeh! Especially when your bedwetter prophet mohammed and nymphomaniac paedophilia allah is involved.

1 Like

Politics / Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by 1000angstroms(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
Josywhyte:
This man should be taken to the psychiatric hospital and thoroughly examined. Your brothers(boko haram and Fulani herdsmen) have been killing ,kidnapping,maiming,burning,raping and slaughtering many since 2009 u didn't say anything. IPOB came up and started fighting for their right,the yorubas are fighting for the realization of oduduwa and all u could say is 'one group(IPOB) is killing while the other(herdsmen) is kidnapping to make money'.

May thunder fire that your mouth. I'm not IPOB member but whoever supports the claim of this man is foolish and stupid. If u like quote me I don't care. Quote your yansh
You are not wrong but I will love to call the attention of as to what he has to say about the co-conspirators of his darling daddy.

1 Like

Politics / Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by 1000angstroms(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
Yes we know, that is how some fulani ragtags claim they are Igbos and are atheist. We all know how cowardly ans inept you guys can be.
Politics / Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by 1000angstroms(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
sammirano:
Thats common knowledge na.

How can you be acting in a way that threatens the corporate existence of a nation and a responsible govt will give you applaud for your actions.

Igbos miscreants should be wiped off the face of earth swiftly and decisively. "Nigeria is too big to fail."

The rants of a headslammer. Of course you will champion the course of your fellow headslammer since guys have same mark of the beast and all your struggles is how to push the whole nation backwards. Come and clear them na make ESN use you and your cattle for target practice, come and face your real match ESN and stop hiding behind the government forces to perpetuate your mischief, not even a mm of the south eastern land will be given to you terrorists so you can try and see that you will be the one that is an endangered specie. Remember during the civil it took the whole Nigeria to win us, now imagine what will happen when all other Nigerians including Igbos will do wipe you and your terrorist brethren out of Nigeria.
Now am asked, what is the mark of the beast?
By their mark of the beast, you'll know them. Always quick to anger and welcoming to violence. They are slaves to one angry blood thirsty nymphomaniac prophet that cuddled their brain with one terrorism handbook attributed to one dirty sky god. Peace have never been near them.
These people with mark of the beast on their temple are horrible, if their terrorist tendencies ain't enough, they now want to cower the entire populeuse with intimidation.

You people and violence eeeh! Especially when your bedwetter prophet mohammed and nymphomaniac paedophilia allah is involved.

1 Like

Politics / Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by 1000angstroms(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Aderewah:
Lol. The north has raw, bitter hatred for igbos. Rather than confronting the north, igbos will turn around and face their better neighbours
Nobody is facing for anything since we already know that if anything happens that you guys will use the awolowoh template. We just reminding you guys of what normally happens when you support these set of barbarous idiots just to spite us, I know you know at beginning that it was like the Igbos sided with these nincompoops in order to be in power and how we paid for it, now the same tactics is what they used on you guys during the 2015 election because they need to pour fuel into any flint of misunderstanding between the southerners, we just begging you guys to be reasonable in the face of what is happening now and to forgive to allow smooth decisions to be reached to curb the incoming disasters that is way in front of everybody who ain't fulani.

Also you should know that some fulani ragtag hoodlums parade this site with Igbo identities just to inject tribal altercations between the Igbos and other ethnic groups, you should have known this since or you just denying it, these born by mistake fulanis are the cowards who hide behind the security agents to perpetuate evil.
Politics / Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by 1000angstroms(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
richeeyo:
Idiot Pigs Of Biafra

The rants of a headslammer. Of course you will champion the course of your fellow headslammer since guys have same mark of the beast and all your struggles is how to push the whole nation backwards. Now am asked, what is the mark of the beast?

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Emjace:
I understand you bro... But now my phone is no longer fast charging. No matter how I try to solve it
Then the culprit of this might be from your charger or cable. You need to test each of them to see the one at fault and also make sure your cable is well fixed or plugged firmly in your charger head.
Politics / Re: Open Grazing Not Banned In South-East, Our Governors Just Deceiving Us — Ndigbo by 1000angstroms(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Almaigaa:

Yes na.
The North own the East and everything in it. grin
Oya na come and occupy your owned home na, make ESN use you and your cows as target practice and will tear your carcass like how the poison in the lamb that fake prophet mohammed ate tore his heart to pieces after day dreaming of how to rape the jewish woman that night.
Politics / Re: Open Grazing Not Banned In South-East, Our Governors Just Deceiving Us — Ndigbo by 1000angstroms(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sheriman:
Both All the SouthWest leaders Governors and Obas and SouthEast Governor's Obis/igwes are elulefufu that only makes mouth on TVs during their useless meetings but powerless in real life especially implementation of the said agreement. Cows still roam about in Southwest and nothing is yet to be done. They are all afraid and satisfying their Fulani masters at the detriment of their people.
They don't love their people at all they are only complying to their master plan to maintain their political career relevance.
If North was in this shoe I am 100% sure they can not take it easy as this. They would have shown other region how serious they really are.

This is part fault of the electorates who give vote based on the instantaneous stomach infrastructure betraying our future and that of our descendants. During election instead of us to vote for the right person, we vote for who will give us urgent 2k, not knowing that the idiot when in office win find ways to recuperate his money back.

If you notice, there is a hidden untold mystery in that (if they are scared of efcc).
Politics / Re: Open Grazing Not Banned In South-East, Our Governors Just Deceiving Us — Ndigbo by 1000angstroms(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Praxis758:
There's no way the state governors can legally enforce the ban since they don't have constitutional power over the police.

It would have been possible if the states have the arms bearing security outfits that can match the armed herdsmen weapons to weapons.

And the security outfits being established by the governors can only arrest but not prosecute. The federal police is already seeing them as rivals who have come to duplicate their duties.

Let the state security outfits be constitutionally empowered to carry fire arms and also prosecute suspects.
We are not waiting for anyone again at least ESN have started the journey.
As far as there is no law to curb the ak47 weilding islamic fulani terrorist herdsmen, I don't think the ESN will need any law to engage them. If the police feel hurt my their actions but will not anything to protect us then no problem, it is first come first collect we dey now. It is better they just look the other way when we are protecting our people or call off those terrorists from our lands.

@,
Won't you come and lend some voice to your brethren to help curb this islamic fulani terrorist herdsmen epidemic or is it when all your kinsmen are murdered that you'll see reasons. See in the face of these people you worship, you are worthless and lower than an animal, don't think they will spare you when it will start, there is strength in being one than allowing them sow this seed of discord amongst us. They know some of us are gullible so will exploit any loophole to tie us down. Redeem your soul, it is never late now, stop disgracing and betraying your brethren, whenever you want to pick a fight, never pick one with your family.
I just needed to let you know.
Politics / Re: Open Grazing Not Banned In South-East, Our Governors Just Deceiving Us — Ndigbo by 1000angstroms(m): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
Piggiiddiootts amaka grin
Prophet mohammedipig and allahidiot.
Politics / Re: Open Grazing Not Banned In South-East, Our Governors Just Deceiving Us — Ndigbo by 1000angstroms(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sanchez01:
The greater cowards in Nigeria are none other than the five Eastern governors and the Ohaneze and their repulsive kowtowing attitude, all in a bid to please Buhari and his Fulani ethnic group.

The South West, despite almost all of her governors belonging with the APC, all spoke in unison and ACTED but the South Eastern governors with just one APC member and one recently defected (2 out of 5) can't stamp their balls and protect the lives and properties of their own people. And then you will see their youths branding some other ethnic groups as cowards.

What a shame.

Now, let me clear you on what you think you know, since we've seen our governors are fraud, crooks, greedy, and insincere on the state of our security, we took the law to our hands to help ourselves; that's what birthed ESN and you can see they are doing a nice job despite all the efforts of our greedy governors have employed to frustrate their success. Our governors are the cowards not we the dot nation who took to self help.
Politics / Re: Open Grazing Not Banned In South-East, Our Governors Just Deceiving Us — Ndigbo by 1000angstroms(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:
Good news, Igbos get ready to eat plenty of meat
The second picture is roasted pork not beef.
Politics / Re: Open Grazing Not Banned In South-East, Our Governors Just Deceiving Us — Ndigbo by 1000angstroms(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Frontail:
grin

Ehee! That was when we thought you barbarous fulani islamic terrorists will have sense.

Don't bring that division amongst us cos we already are familiar with your evil plans and ESN will not look at any face when enforcing the anti-grazing laws to protect our people.

Why are you insane folks hellbent on drawing us backwards in this country. Remember everyone is getting to know how dubious and mischievous you guys are.

Seriously, how can these stinking cattle herders be soliciting to use our tax payers money to sponsor private business of 1mbeciles who don't pay tax? Have you heard that Emeka and Ebuka solicited for funds from federal government before leasing a shop to start selling his motor parts up north or that they don't pay all their dues why there, even they help develop some areas they find themselves because that is the right thing as a nigerian to do as anywhere in Nigeria should be seen as your home. What do you guys offer, you come down here with your diseased and defiled cows with only mat and ak47, and dwell in the forests like wild animals, you rape our mothers and sisters, kill our fathers and brothers after destroying our hard work in the farm and when confronted, you attack us as terrorists.

Those days are fast coming to the soon when what ESN is doing to you guys will be yam porridge and never cry foul when everyone you've hurt will come for your heads.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Emjace:
it didn't work
Change the usb otg dongle adapter, it may have failed. That was what happened to the one I bought that I was using to transfer files btween my external hard drive and phone.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
cheesy
Politics / Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2021
uuzba:

A normal car must have brakes. Why do you want to remove the brakes? That is stupidity and one will suffer for that.
A normal car is not bullet proof. Only guilty people use such type of cars.

So from your dumb analogy, Buhari, Biden and Putin are all guilty. You just jealous your life is miserable, you don't go to fix your life, this your first stage of depression soon will lead to something disastrous.
Politics / Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2021
uuzba:

Exactly.
Only a criminal will go about fearing for his life everyday.
If you're truly serving God, why should you be afraid to die?
Heaven is your reward. Abi you don't want to go again?
All the whole apostles and prophets in the Bible, none of them protected themselves. They left it for God.

Just put it that he is trying his human best to avert the calamities ochestrated by your terrorist jihad brothers in the forest who profess allah is great before murdering innocent people in cold blood.
Politics / Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by 1000angstroms(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Ipob will develop heart attack today. Twitter their major sponsor have abandoned IPOB.

OPOB must have sense by fire by fire.

God bless Jack for bewing to Buhari

Politics / Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by 1000angstroms(m): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2021
Jaruhydar:
Nigeria �� JF-17 Thunder fighter Jet �� in Action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZHXcEzeZpA
Lier this is not a jf 17 anything. This is a fighter jet built by britain and france that has vertical lift and landing. I can't remember its name but the us marines used it.
Politics / Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by 1000angstroms(m): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2021
Ever8090:
oga!...that is my state and I know exactly what I am talking about.. speaking against terrorism in the country does not stop him from exciting projects which he is not doing...
Sorry... my bad. I thought you are one of those terrorist fulani herdsmen blackmailing others.
Politics / Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by 1000angstroms(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Ever8090:
Chai.. and the thief in Benue state is always crying like s baby..
He is a thief because he spoke out on the menace and nuisance that this government is empowering in the form of terrorism, banditry and fulani terrorist herdsmen? Everybody is now awake and ready for you terrorist looking for lands to defile your cows on.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2021
Henrybright:
I think you can get it by by clicking on "reset to default values", that was how I got mine to appear.
I think someone knowledgeable in this developer options should educate us in layman's knowledge what most of those settings do make people no mistakenly go brick their phone and so that if someone has something wrong with his phone and it is something that dan be solved in developers option to avert panic attack and heart failures.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2021
KinGudi:
Maybe note 9 pro is not part of the update (Android 11) or is it just me

We move...

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2021
genius43:

You are ignoring the point he is making. He is talking of those who won't go that route of flashing a custom ROM.

Believe it or not the number of people who prefer to use their devices the way it is far surpasses those into Modding.

The gap between me and modding my phone is like the distance between south africa and russia. Many people are so comfortable with miui that the highest they can go is changing themes and fonts. Even the default apps of miui is rock solid. I think this flashing of custom rom should be done when your phone stops receiving official updates.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by 1000angstroms(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Yen yen yen. I can just hear you crying like a baby.
But you didn't hear when you first started crying?
Politics / Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by 1000angstroms(m): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Both would continue to rule you and your people.

No matter how much you rant. Ka chiko?
Nobody is ranting or complaining at least despite all those their years of their ruling, we feed and live good life more than 80% of their people, we've adjusted and enjoying every part of this nonsense administration, it is people like you that we pity especially in these hard times, with your 30k bmc, how do you survive cos am sure you are amongst those niger republic hpodlums that soak garri with pepper, maggi and onions and will use shit to mold mountains and valleys for us on the road here in the east where you do your shoemaker job.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by 1000angstroms(m): 7:35am On Jun 12, 2021
mu2sa2:
All the three troublesome ethnic groups are represented in this scam, so kanuland miscreants won't flood this thread with insults on northerners.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by 1000angstroms(m): 7:31am On Jun 12, 2021
post=102632678:

Salisu,
The number one Nigerian youth that disgraced ALL Nigerian youths at the time he could have been the benchmark for the rise of the youths of this nation.

A national disgrace in the era when our nascent democracy was budding.

A youth less than 30 years that was already the number 4 man in the country after the president and the vice!!
This is what our democracy was built on.

He disgraced the youths, himself, his family and his future by lies in PDP,

Question : And who is the second Nigerian youth in government to kill all the chances the youths have in this nation.

Answer: No other person than Dimeji Bankole of the same evil, looting party of corruption, that took our darling country 100 years back!

May it never be well with them wherever they are along with their supporters.

Naija youths, WAKE UP!

After all, even the supposed president of the country paraded a fake WAEC certipicate. Almost every politician in Nigeria today have a moral baggage

Salisu Buhari.

I wonder why those called Buhari always have issues with certificate.

By the way there is nothing wrong in forging certificate in a forged country with a forged president.
Just like James Hardley Chase said in his novel 'The Vulture is a Patient Bird' "There is nothing lawful in a lawless society".
Politics / Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by 1000angstroms(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
Bashir75:

YOU, YOUR PAPA AND YOUR GENERATION NOW AND IN THE FUTURE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CAUSE DIVISION IN YORUBALAND. I KNOW OUR UNITY HURTS YOU BUT IT WAS HOW GOD MADE US AND OUR ANCESTORS TOILED FOR THE UNITY YOU SAW TODAY. IT PAINS YOU AND YOUR IPOBIAN ANCESTORS.

SAY WHAT YOU LIKED, YOUR REGION IS IN RUINS NOW BUT YOU’RE HIDING IN LAGOS ON ASYLUM [MY HOMELAND] JUST LIKE ANCESTORS SEEK ASYLUMS. YOUR HOMELAND IN IGBOLAND HAS BECOME CURSED AND NOW IT ENTERS ANOTHER FACE OF RUINS. NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU STAY IN YORUBALAND, YOU WILL NEVER BE PART OF US. ILE KOKO. YOU’RE FRUSTRATED JUST LIKE YOUR IGBO PARENTS AND IGBO ANCESTORS. THEY ALL DIED IN PAINS FOR LACK OF FORESIGHTS, GREEDINESS FOR POWER BY LEADING NIGERIA TO UNITARY SYSTEM
[b][/b].

We know you'll resort to lies, its part of what your dirty imams teach you guys.

Not only that..
We all know the chief rapist that even printed a handbook for violence and terrorism. We all know that the idiot mohammed prophet died from poison that he ate while eating to rape the jewish under age girl. Your mohammed died like a rabid dog and was buried where hungry pigs exhumed his decaying corpse and ate almost half of his body, it was written that the sound his testicles made when the pigs were chewing the gonorrhea and syphilis laden balls was kuru kata, kururu katamkantaka...
He died like an 1mbecile and a dog with spit gushing out of his mouth as a bastard son of a LovePeddler from medina.

Politics / Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by 1000angstroms(m): 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bashir75:

[b]To omode o ba batan, a ba aroba. Your ipobian father lied to you and it's huge disservice to your generation and likely your unborn children. Your father and his ancestors are the Real slaves of the Fulani from the creation of Nigeria. Gedegbe ni Yoruba duro and we are not in your ancestors class. Your father and ancestors’ greed and aspirations led them to be slaving the Fulani/Hausa at the detriment of your future while the Yorubas remained on our cause, we don’t seek them while your people are beloving them.

Your ancestors because of power, chose the Hausa/Fulani at the creation of Nigeria. Just like their cowardliness, entrust worthiness and lack foresight, they abandoned the promise they made to our Yoruba ancestors to formed a government with us since we are all tied in the parliamentary elections. They held meeting with the Youba leaders in the morning but they went in the night to court the Fulani/Hausa at night just because of the promise to make them a President. Your father and ancestors unleashed the mayhem we see today on Nigeria but just like nemesis, you’re been traumatized and witch-hunt on the foundation your ancestors laid.

While there are more evils foundations your father and his ancestors laid in Nigeria, the most of it is the unitary government they laid the foundation due to the greed and anticipation to control and been perpetually in power. But, it failed them and God warned them with Biafra war. Hopefully they listen this time around and be humble. Don’t let GOD strikes you twice. [/b][color=#000000][/color]

Religion / Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by 1000angstroms(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2021
Triton1996:
The General Overseer of Champions Royal Assembly, Prophet Joshua Iginla has joined the world to mourn the death of popular televangelist, Prophet TB Joshua who died yesterday in Lagos shortly after a church service at the Synagogue Church Of All Nations, Lagos by leading his congregation to observe a minute of silence before sharing his tributes.

Joshua Iginla who wept while worshipping God before his tributes described Prophet TB Joshua as a brother and great general who lived for the poor and defended the prophetic ministry. According to him, he took a lot of bullets for the prophetic and grossly misunderstood by many.

He referred to him as a man of humility, ambassador of love to the less privileged, and a blessing to the body of Christ. He revealed their very close relationship by explaining how much he will miss their long private discussions for the kingdom of Christ.

He also revealed that thrice when he had a vision in 2015, 2016 and 2018 that a great man of God is quitting the scene, it was TB Joshua. He said when he communicated the vision to him he said, “Thank You, my brother. If it’s his wish to keep me he will keep me. There is nothing I am afraid of anymore. I think I have done the work the Lord has sent me. I will always take a bow to the sovereignty of God”

Read his statement below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=346554566828992&id=100044233545876

Furthermore, Prophet Joshua Iginla issued stern warnings to anyone that might want to use the death of Prophet TB Joshua to get at other men of God in the prophetic ministry, either by calling them fake or discrediting their prophetic callings, stating that He will personally deal with them spiritually.

https://trixxng.com/what-tb-joshua-told-me-when-i-prophesied-his-death-to-him-prophet-joshua-iginla-reveals/
That he will spiritually deal with them personally? Check his dna if there are no traces of Islamic terrorist fulani urchins in it cos they are the only ones who threaten people like this.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 19 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.