Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

1000angstroms's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1000angstroms's Profile / 1000angstroms's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 19 pages)

Politics / Re: Bandits Inform Adamawa Community Of Impending Attack, Demand N30million Upfront by 1000angstroms(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hehehe
Properties / Re: NIStructE: Ikoyi Building Initially Designed For 6 Floors by 1000angstroms(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:
Na wa
tongue
I go show you pepper.

1 Like

Properties / Re: NIStructE: Ikoyi Building Initially Designed For 6 Floors by 1000angstroms(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Y
Foreign Affairs / Re: Islamic State Group Claims Responsibility For Uganda Bombings by 1000angstroms(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lovenorth:
So Jesus is only? Does that mean your God is death?
Am quoting you in context of what your religion stands for, no be same Jesus una dey respect as a greater prophet than mohammed, una go just use muscle pull and slow motion to disgrace una sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by 1000angstroms(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2021
decatalyst:

...and laughing at her like...
Also while looking at her like this simultaneously

1 Like

Politics / Re: Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2021
TMSMedia:
Grace Atinuke Oyelude, the first-ever Miss Nigeria, turned 90 today and Miss Nigeria organizers celebrated her on Instagram, IgbereTV reports.

Oyelude was crowned Miss Nigeria in 1957 after beating over 200 Nigerian girls in the pageant.

Oyelude revealed in the past that she became Miss Nigeria by accident.

Her brother who was a broadcaster saw the advertisements for the pageant in the papers and entered her for the competition without her knowledge in Lagos even though she was still residing in Kano.

After she won the pageant, which came with 200 Pounds prize money and a return ticket to London for two weeks, she gained admission into the school of nursing, Ashford Kent, England, and became a state registered nurse in 1961.

She enrolled at the school of midwifery, St. Thomas Hospital, London, where she qualified as a state registered midwife SCM in 1962.

She also attended the Royal College of Nursing, England in 1971 and obtained a Diploma in Nursing and Hospital Administration and in 1976, obtained another diploma from Ghana Institute of Management and Personnel Administration.

Miss Nigeria wrote on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWVZMfHjlY3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

God bless her. The pride of good Nigeria.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Islamic State Group Claims Responsibility For Uganda Bombings by 1000angstroms(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2021
Lovenorth:
This has nothing to do with Islam, they are on their own, Why can't we blame Israelites for the maltreatment and killing of Jesus?
At least na only jesus dem kill, but una wan kill everybody even people wey never hear anything about islam. Mohammed and muslims are cursed forever. Thank God mohammed didn't rotten in the ground but was digested in a pigs small intestine.

3 Likes

Travel / Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2021
There is no way I won't be swimming here with full life support and parachute cos I've not killed height phobia and water phobia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 2:08am On Nov 17, 2021
PentiumPro:

Don’t be stupid! pervert.
I'll choose to blow breeze into a native fowls yash than to ever imagine your disgusting shameless and shapeless body.
Politics / Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2021
PentiumPro:

Gerrout and go and get busy with your life

As you have been busy in mushin with your itchy private part, dirty and disgusting smelly thing.
Politics / Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
A deluded people who have not formally request secession always assuming that one government is blocking them from seceding
You have governors, senators, reps, state houses of assembly, and non has ever formally request secession or referendum but love to assume that you are being blocked
Nonsense
Oh! Sorry I was mistaken, never knew you were a born by mistake, so what happened in 1967 when even after all they endured left to their enclave in the south east? Weren't they called rebels because 100% of them said they no longer wanted to be Nigerians? They did exactly what you wrote up there.
Politics / Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by 1000angstroms(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Adakintroy:
Macaroni has not written his name in no shiity gold. Na so them take de right name for gold. Person weh skit are filled big yansh lust parable. Let him go sought himself out by skiitng meaningfullshows that is helpffull honestly to youths mind.

Everyone get power reach politician. Even the ones weh never fit do anything about the rot in their own sector go fight politicians.. charity begins at home..pastor chop tith point to politicians..wizkid sing garbage about yansh...them point politicians. Face your area and sanitize it first.

He is not the cause of why your frustration is larger than his comedy effect. He is responsible for his skits and you are responsible for what you make out of it, that your life is soaked in immorality and your mind reads evil of everything is not his fault.
I as a person do read that promiscuous life is a double knife edge that have ill effects, haven't you watched where his wife caught him and the battle that ensued or his skit on loan apps.
Oga am saying you need to be in a rehab not watching skit, when you are done with the rehab and thorough counselling then you can start watching skit. Ignore that advice and one day a news on front page will be that a nairalander drank bleach.

3 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: Iranian Hackers Targeting Telcos In Nigeria, NCC Warns by 1000angstroms(m): 7:52am On Nov 16, 2021
Hotspotbro:
have you heard of root access?what if they establish root access on it? BASH malware can do that, create custom pipes with mkfifo and use ncat or python to connect with the attacker's C&C and they start running shell-related commands on it.That would be terrible,you know.very terrible, from there, They could use the server or any other device connected to it for DDoS attacks.

Like you think someone at that level will only use c#, hehehe?! They used c# cos they know most naija systems are windows based, if you switch to linux, they'll use another language, talk of python and c++. Like you said, developing our own OS from the base using C is the best option to reduce all these.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Iranian Hackers Targeting Telcos In Nigeria, NCC Warns by 1000angstroms(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2021
Shellsploit:

Try and become a script kiddie cheesy
Then i can teach u backtrack "Kali"
What of someone good in python in windows
Phones / Re: Iranian Hackers Targeting Telcos In Nigeria, NCC Warns by 1000angstroms(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2021
JavaScript90:
Consequences of killing shia Muslims and elzakzaky ordeal. I remember that Iran vowed vengeance on Nigeria. This foolish government is just attracting unnecessary problem to the country. This might even be connected to the rumored money disappearance in uba accounts

If biden administration goes through with the Iranian nuclear deal, sanctions on iran will be lifted and they will have money to sponsor a proper armed rebellion against Nigeria. Ask the yemen government what the saw with their eyes in the hands of Iranian backed houtti rebels before the Advent of the Trump administration.

Even the Israelis didn't find it easy. Iran is the biggest financial and arms donor to Hamas, Hezbollah, houtti rebels etc. The unguided missiless that Hamas and Hezbollah Iaunches on Israel is produced in Iranian factories

If iran does that, I'll start supporting them and leave the racist Israel.
Politics / Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 7:42am On Nov 16, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Lol, the level of delusion among the ibos is staggering
Thier biggest problem all the time is one of wrong calculation. The assertion of Biafrarep is really the thinking and perception of most ibos
They really think they can threaten and insult thier way into Nigerian presidency.
Make we dey watch how thier mumu sit at home dey go. Report coming in says stealing of pot of soup is now the order of the day in SE

Will your government just ignore them to secede in peace without violence since we've come to the acceptance we worth nothing here? This is all we ask noting else, most of us don't care about Nigeria president or politics I swear.
Politics / Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2021
PentiumPro:

They added Mpuru miri to the pot of stew you stole and ate

Onye oshi ofe

Thank God it is not ofe mmanu that you don't bath to cook after using your hand to scratch your itchy private parts I'll be alright. Make sure you use a hard brush to brush off that tartar that already plated your teeth and soak your tongue in hydroflouric acid before you change the climate here.
Foreign Affairs / Re: UK Raises Terrorism Threat Level From Substantial To Severe by 1000angstroms(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
G
Politics / Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
PentiumPro:

You are so jobless that you need to stalk.

Go find something doing with your boring existence

Omo ale

Who stalks a dirty piglet like you? smell your armpit, are you fine with the atmosphere changing odour oozing from there? You don't need to get angry, just try to change your attitude towards hygiene or you'll get someone poisoned one day. Hmmmm!! Your body odour is marvellous.
Politics / Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
PentiumPro:

Lord have mercy! See the level of delusion that Mkpu mirim or whatever is called is dealing with Ibo youths

Seriously, are you not supposed to be crying about your mental condition? You actually find it okay to eat things that drip from your private parts, tueh!! You seem disgusting and dirty.

Politics / Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
omenkaLives:
Fine. I promise the day I see you advice Gidgiddi, Racoon, Fahdiga, and Farahaideed to quit their bulshit, I'd positively look into your demand.
So you actually agree to being foolish?

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mustiboy:

Shut up, oga.

I've witnessed that boy make slanderous claims about people's businesses many a time. He does it for fun, and it's just stupid.

Still zukwanike nwoke m!!!
You no dey tire at all?
Are you a horse on energy drink?
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mustiboy:

Odẹ, is that you why you go about various Nairaland sections ruining people's businesses with lies?

You think you're just catching cruise, but keep it at the back of your mind that you're not untouchable. The things you do on the internet may come back to haunt you someday.

Zukwanike!!!
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Auskyd:

Keep it up, you're doing really well to press my case.

@Dragnet

So your main target has been to commit him to be banned or the thread closed, is this not what witchcraft and wickedness is called?
Nawaa ooo! People of the world.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Doracity82:
People have known you finish, continue. Next thing is to start following him.

People know him cos he is doing the right thing, I know you know the truth but why you don't want to say it marvels me.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Auskyd:

You that jumps all over people's threads and pages to yarn dust dey drag person? Lmao Kee me abeggg.

You no come my threads come tell people say I dey sell fake devices again?

Obtuse.
Maybe you dey sell fake products, he is 99.890001508% correct.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2021
olayinkajnr:

You dey mind dem?

Always misinforming people.

Make dem buy app, they won't. Rather they'll be using cracked old version and blame it on ageing.

Sir, maybe you won't recognize my moniker but you were the one out of your abundant and magnanimous kindness helped me use your card to purchase poweramp in playstore without collecting shishi from me, I thank you again.

2 Likes

Business / Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by 1000angstroms(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2021
You saw the name breach and didn't think of what it means before investing.

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 6:21am On Nov 14, 2021
ThePrekky:

Poweramp is ageing. Get JetAudio+ for the best sound customizations and slightly better interface

Which one is poweramp is ageing? What are the constant updates for? Please don't mislead people.

3 Likes

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 3:51am On Nov 13, 2021
pharmtasy:

Bros, make you dey hide your senselessness small na

I will resist the urge to shalaye with you because I've seen you are a xiaomi lover like I do. The reason I gave the first guy that answer that looks like a transion marketer is cos times without number when you advise people to buy xiaomi phones, if they have a little problem, they are the ones sometimes who yab the brand, some turn to trolls like that jazzman. So I decided instead to advise in reverse, anyone that wants to buy a phone should already have done his revision and made up his mind. You no love xiaomi pass me. I did this cos I saw where this was going and I believe the first guy who called me a transion marketer must have done that ignorantly. Na my about screen be that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: 78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18 – Daily Nigerian by 1000angstroms(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 19 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.