Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,782 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

1000angstroms's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1000angstroms's Profile / 1000angstroms's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 27 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli Strikes Hit Lebanon As Mediators Push Gaza Truce by 1000angstroms(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18
BrighterSyde:
Nobody should come here and scream at Israel. I strongly believe Hamas had this all planned out when they attacked Israel in October. Or were they expecting a pat on the back from Israel? When I hear what Hamas does to Israel I don’t pity Israel cos it’s part of the engagements in war. But when Hamas deals Israel a blow and you celebrate then cry when Israel retaliates you need to have your head examined.

Imagine some people will start war, and when the war starts going against them, they'll start calling for ceasefire, we were begging hezbollah to calm down since but the demonic allah was pushing them, Now en don set, they are calling meeting up and down, saying they are seeing limbs, they never start to see limbs, even kidney, Typing, your brethren in terrorism are collecting wotowoto, soon you go jam tyre and petrol, keep raping small girls for your side, them go catch you soon.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli Strikes Hit Lebanon As Mediators Push Gaza Truce by 1000angstroms(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18
adenigga:

Check the meanings of 'Rules of Engagement' in Law of War..........

So you go start war, if the war starts going against you, you'll start calling for truce, are you mad?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by 1000angstroms(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18
If I am the family of that small girl, I will neVer allow Typing to go free, this is not the first time he is going round raping invalids, the other time he was caught fùcking a cow, his normal excuse is that his prophet mohamed did it to aisha and zynab, that he is practising pure islam, he should be shot at sight, a vermin and an inglorious bastard.
No wonder na postinor 2 overdose kill en mama.
Family / Re: Why Buying A Home In SANGOTEDO Is A Wise Decision by 1000angstroms(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18
Is it near ogun

Politics / Re: Israel Adesanya Loses To Dricus Du Plessis Of South Africa (Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 9:18am On Aug 18
Politics / Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by 1000angstroms(m): 8:37am On Aug 18
ObiORBiafra:

Umahi said it man. It was in 2021. But you igbos legit demoralize Ebonyi people. You call Abakaliki degrading names. I mean what's all these defence about?

Dave Umahi was even the leader of the SE Governors forum at the time.

It is ignorant Igbos who never understood the Ebonyi people, at least I knew in my final year, I so much loved and dated an ebonyi state girl ella
Politics / Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by 1000angstroms(m): 8:36am On Aug 18
This is how to recognize unfortunate souls from the north, reckless nonentities, instead of finding ways to solution on how hunger is almost converting his people to ruminant animals, it was on the news that they now compete with their cows in eating grass, They've Finished chewing the grass in their region that they now want to come and graze in our farms in the east, let ESN find una first, instead of this slowpoke to find solutions to his problems, it is Igbos that is giving him epilepsy, this is why I said the quran is worthless and meaNingless, that their prophet mohamed is useless and worthless, it can never add anything useful to their life except every unimaginable evil.

Umahi who is aspiring to be the president of a failed country with his political antics is making His comments and tHis nonentity is here pouring spit. He never said they ain't Igbos, but they are not going to join Biafra, I too won't join biafra because I have lots of things to lose in several parts of Nigeria, but you see all these lazy buffoons with nothing to their names, nothing to lose will keep gunning this division until it starts, all we'll do is fly out and wait for everything to go down in which case this buffoon may have died and we will start afresh. Igbos were given only 20 pounds after the war, but tell this nymphomaniac to point to one person in his family better than any Igbo, I challenge Him?
Food / Re: May God Help Us: Traditional Ways of Extracting Red Oil In The East (pictures) by 1000angstroms(m): 8:21am On Aug 18
SpaceX:
This explain why new diseases keep coming out this days.

Almost all diseases that enter Nigeria comes from the north, dirty pigs like typing mother and sisters that use cement bags as menstrual sanitary pad.

All the diseases in Nigeria, cholera, small pox, covid, tuberculosis, hiv, herpes, gonorrhoea, etc all came from the north, malnutrition diseases too such as scurvy, kwashokor, at least I am sure typing daughter has beriberi, etc
Politics / Re: Wage Award Not Part Of N70,000 Minimum Wage – NLC Lagos by 1000angstroms(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17
That is the price of human skull and legs in sadweast
Science/Technology / Re: Ball Python Killed At My Backyard (Pictures) by 1000angstroms(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17
demola2100:
Found the gigantic snake in my backyard trying to crawl it way inside the nearby bush, so sluggish with it movement and justice was made to it in no time. This kind of snake shouldn't just bite you because it can be very lethal as we have alot of children in the environment.

Chai! Imagine the beautiful snake.
Wicked souls.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Elon Musk’s Starlink Is Building Ground Stations In Lagos, Ogun And Rivers State by 1000angstroms(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17
Afamed:

I don't engage inconsequential entity like my father and the worthless prophet mohamed
Family / Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by 1000angstroms(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17
Yoruba

3 Likes

Business / Re: A Man's Shocking Experience With Nigerian Hawkers by 1000angstroms(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17
Typing:

I am not Igbo

IgBos don't study quran where they are taught how to murder, rape, vandalize, paedophile, stael and terrorise people.
Business / Re: A Man's Shocking Experience With Nigerian Hawkers by 1000angstroms(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17
Typing:

1000angstroms is not a man

Cc
Seun, mynd44, nlfpmod rule 2

Mods, I don't know if this man's brain is functioning, he is reporting himself to you about how he is calling me evil names, he just said I am not a man.
Politics / Re: Hadejia: Shock As Videos, Photos Link Gunrunner To Government Officials by 1000angstroms(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17
Krismas:
shocked It’s obvious u don’t believe the rubbish u wrote above urself.
It’s very probable u are a security agent on NL scooping for leads.
U should know better that insurgency in the Sahel is facilitated by western countries and the gold bars in your picture were those looted from Libya by NATO.
Below is TOM Cotton with gold bars looted from Saddam Hussein. You put two and two together
Looted by the west and given to a mohammedan?
Tell me another thing krismas.
Krismas, you know I so much like you as a person if not for islam.
Business / Re: A Man's Shocking Experience With Nigerian Hawkers by 1000angstroms(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17
Typing:
Unfortunately he met hawkers from South. Probably South Easterners. If say na Northern hawkers he met, he wouldn't have been this disappointed. Northerners are upright and have integrity.

Mods:
Seun, mynd44, nlfpmod

You see what these islamic terrorists do, they first incite the atmosphere with hate and whan you reprimand them, they shout Mods, you see why I replied him, if you want to ban, make sure it goes round.

I am ready to shoulder the repercussions of my actions but these cowards are so irresponsible as you can see and they are the reason Nigeria is in the mess it is now.

Thank you.
Business / Re: A Man's Shocking Experience With Nigerian Hawkers by 1000angstroms(m): 5:46pm On Aug 17
Typing:

Coward
coward
coward,
I thought You are a man, I needed to tell you that you are a spineless broth, You can't stand what you dish out, running around shouting Mods because you are an slowpoke..
even your prophet Mohammad bleeped them.
Business / Re: A Man's Shocking Experience With Nigerian Hawkers by 1000angstroms(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17
Typing:
Unfortunately he met hawkers from South. Probably South Easterners. If say na Northern hawkers he met, he wouldn't have been this disappointed. Northerners are upright and have integrity.
But are bandits, kidnap 6 year olds to rape just like the pig prophet mohammed was raping aisha up and down but was killed like a common dog in dustbin by a woman and pigs exhumed his dead body, also I forgot how northerners fück cows.

1 Like

Business / Re: A Man's Shocking Experience With Nigerian Hawkers by 1000angstroms(m): 1:59pm On Aug 17
izzou:
This guy is always wailing about one bad experience or the other.

If it is not his vulcaniser, it is his barber.

Now, na hawkers.

Abeg abeg.

Are you among that thieves he is talking about?

1 Like

Business / Re: A Man's Shocking Experience With Nigerian Hawkers by 1000angstroms(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17
VikingKing:
Crude as the method is, people are trying to survive. If you go round Nigeria looking for a Saint before you can help, I bet you, you won't find a single one. So just do what you must and let their conscientious judge them. That way, you would've taught them a lesson they won't quickly forget. None of us is truly righteous.

No wonder you are supporting tinubu, only speak for yourself, if you are a thief, don't add others to your squad.

Which one is none of us is righteous, talk for yourself abeg. Kleptomaniac.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Seized Presidential Jets: Policemen Detained, Brutalised Our Top Officials- Firm by 1000angstroms(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17
Very useless forCe controlled by a useless CIC and supported By useless people.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukraine Incursion Destroys Key Russian Bridge(video) by 1000angstroms(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17
Akalia:
The way Russia will militarily repossess that territory from Ukraine troops will be unexpected, swift, and decisive.

Russia wants all civilians evacuated from those territories and then scramble jets to fly overhead Ukraine troops dropping air to surface precision ordinances. Annihilating the entire troops.

With love for Putin and Russian from ala Igbo. Bleep Ukraine and her western allies.

If them born putin well make en send any jet enter any ukrainian territory that have ukrainian army in it. You muslims haven't heard of patriot missiles. All putin Can do is launch standoff missiles from a safe distance off their border which Can Be jammed too.
You muslims should read and stop parading news from your crooked mosques.
Family / Re: Dad 'Proposes' To 20-Year-Old Daughter With Purity Ring (Video) by 1000angstroms(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17
INDOMIE9090 papa go dey under ojota bridge romancing his 200 naira agbo and shouting owomida, whereas the unfortunate dirty smelly indomie9090 will be busy scraping all dirty preeqs along ikorodu expressway with her advanced STI toto depopulating her tribe with HIV.
Politics / Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA (2024) by 1000angstroms(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17
INDOMIE9090:
type in ibo language if you can’t construct simple sentence in English

Triggered!

Go and wash your smelly toto, agbo seller with dirty heels
Politics / Re: Hadejia: Shock As Videos, Photos Link Gunrunner To Government Officials by 1000angstroms(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17
Islam

Alhaji Bashir Hadejia

PROPHET MOHAMMAD

is the husband of Aisha, the child of Mohammed Ali,

You see when those people tell us to respect people the kind of hooligans even their musicians compose songs for, even you people's career criminal in the rock is friends with a terrorist.

Krismas, allah has done it for his children of perdition again ooooooooo!

5 Likes

Family / Re: How Many Of Us Remember This Bed? by 1000angstroms(m): 11:48am On Aug 17
AngelicBeing:
l slept on this kind of bed years agotongue

And you are gallivanting behaving like a kid.
You've been told to stop taking all those expired agbo but no because of yash,
Politics / Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA (2024) by 1000angstroms(m): 11:39am On Aug 17
I just Dey laugh the môrôns that nothing in this life will make them ever step into any of those houses, people who live under the bridge, you will still see the people that will buy off all those houses, none, I mean none of them, even their papa and mama can only sell agbo to the security men there, be watching when they will start instigating leave lagos, people from oyo and irigbidiji
Family / Re: Japa Trend Is Officially Over by 1000angstroms(m): 11:27am On Aug 17
diamond68:
your anger issues is one of the two

1- hunger
2- demons

You go beg with your opay account soon, you will collect. Just watch.
Politics / Re: Chinese Firm Moves To Seize Nigerian Assets In US, UK, Canada, 5 Other Countries by 1000angstroms(m): 8:28am On Aug 17
agbitaj:

How's it the fault of Tinubu? You can't read and understand?

How isn't his fault?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 27 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.