Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

1000angstroms's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1000angstroms's Profile / 1000angstroms's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 19 pages)

Business / Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by 1000angstroms(m): 5:43pm On Mar 08
CondemnBattery:

In as much as I love the philanthropist nature, I was anticipating to read about his businessess.

@Op what is his occupation?
No offense.

Hope we won't read how one of his mansion was busted by efcc and NDLEA

If tilumbu the urine dispensing mic licker who had his teeth corroded with heroin wasn't raided or busted by EFCC and NAFDAC, don't worry, Nothing will happen to Him.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: War In Ukraine: How Russia Spied On A German General. by 1000angstroms(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08
Solitechworld:

Lol... It was a secured line my brother, they had to say the line was insecure to safe face

You were there with them abi?
The way you people try to disfigure facts to fit your nonsense narratives.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by 1000angstroms(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08
seunmsg:

This is no propaganda as Bloomberg is not a propaganda platform like AriseTV and People’s Gazette.

Slowly, the reforms are paying off. It may appear little with minimal impact for now but in no time, the impact will be felt in all aspect of the economy. We just need to be patient and endure for a while, Mr. President will fix the economy.

You don since Morning so?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by 1000angstroms(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08
Tilumbu
Politics / Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by 1000angstroms(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08
cheesy

Did his juju die with Him or it escaped?

18 Likes

Politics / Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by 1000angstroms(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08
nairalanda1:
Has EFCC probed GEJ, YARADUA, OBASANJO, and the army rule of times past?

Nigerians love their corrupt leaders. EFCC Is not going to probe anyone because if they do, there would be anarchy.

Same thing with tinubu when he goes.

When the inec and supreme court messed up democracy, there was no anarchy, so why now?

Is your head paining you?
Politics / Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by 1000angstroms(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08

Any probe that doesn't involve the urine and body odour dispensing mic licking career criminal islamic vermin is a worthless and hopeless probe...

Probe the deceit coming out from is smelly gbegiri mouth too.

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by 1000angstroms(m): 5:44am On Mar 08
DystopianMuse:
Alfa mail in the mud. Can't come up with basic intellectual stuffs. Please rest. Don't come for me . You guys are one of the reasons i lost my relationship with your toxic teachings. Though redpill is good for males but you guys have inserted toxic elements.

You are a comedian, I swear.
Politics / Re: VP Shettima Made Governor Abiodun & Amosun Shake Each Other by 1000angstroms(m): 5:26am On Mar 08
press9jatv:
What a great meeting here. I hope they solve issues between themselves . Seriously I so much love the joining of the two heavyweight politicians together. Na senator Yayi that will unite the two grassroots politicians together in APC. Senator Yayi will be contesting for the governorship seat in 2027 governorship poll in Ogun state . Meanwhile, It would take more than 9 months to repair a country that has suffered for years - Gov. Dapo Abiodun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6YZxKmuWOI

Promoting nonsense, heavyweight politicians for the mud, heavy weight in deteriorating Nigeria, what positivity have their heavy weight added to Nigeria?

Mtcheww!
Crime / Re: 33-year-old Man Allegedly Removes Neighbour’s Scrotum During A Fight In Lagos by 1000angstroms(m): 1:19pm On Mar 07
Confirm
Politics / Re: Aba Geometric Power Project Commissioned In A Hurry — Sir Udensi by 1000angstroms(m): 1:18pm On Mar 07
Goodlady:
So is there still 24/7 light in Abia?
This missile also came from an APGA chieftain, the party of Ojukwu.
Ndigbos who's lying btw this man & Otti?
Remember, Chesteamer na hin commission am o!

Wash your pants that smell like burnt suya first, we will then reply you, you are too dirty and ugly, are you allergic to soap and water?
Politics / Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by 1000angstroms(m): 11:38am On Mar 07
Goodvibes007:

Why don't you worry about the Igbos that are trying to take over your Edo via LP.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by 1000angstroms(m): 11:35am On Mar 07
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Involuntarily, voluntarily your people are selling their babies to feed themselves, some killed their sons for eating, some killed their parents and some killed themselves because of hunger, even your traditional rulers are now running transportation with their crowns 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is it why your mama and your sister dey drag the same agbero under oshodi bridge.
Politics / Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by 1000angstroms(m): 11:34am On Mar 07
Ola9ja23:

😂😀🤣🤣 Balling by killing themselves bcs. Of food

And some commiting suicide bcs of hardship

They there they play 🤣😀😂😁😂🎂

Na your worthless imam tell you this or the foolish imbecilic fake arse pig prophet mohammed inspired you to reason tHis way?
Politics / Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by 1000angstroms(m): 11:30am On Mar 07
frankson1:

He should change the 'bottom' before moving to the top.

There's a reason we all start our 'schooling' years from the bottom.

How many honest politicians have you seen progress to the top in Nigeria?
Politics / Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by 1000angstroms(m): 10:25am On Mar 07
SoNature:

Sowore is not after anyone's money, but I cannot say the same for Deji. However, like I always say, if Sowore genuinely wants to win elections, he should start from the House of Reps or Gubernatorial.

I am happy that Fela Durotoye got the opportunity to serve in this government. I hope he gives the governorship election of his state a shot afterwards.

Nigerians won't vote for president people who haven't held important public offices in the past. It's too risky for a country with weak institutions and where people go to public offices with sinister ethnic agenda.

As for that video, don't blame the ignorant security operatives stationed at the gate. Every black man is looking for means to tell the next person he's better or more powerful than him. Hence, oppression is a way of life in Nigeria.

Did you read what you wrote well?

Nigerians won't vote for president people who haven't held important public offices in the past. It's too risky for a country with weak institutions and where people go to public offices with sinister ethnic agenda.

So Nigerians should allow those politicians who made our institution very weak to continue making it weak, oga, you are just plain senseless. If you no be agbado, and a muslim make I know why, una no fit talk without guilt working you to rope in someone to justify your nonsense narrative.

You still didn't blame the illiterate stupid useless confused and frustrated officers..

This is what defending an incompetent fake arse cocaine sniffing urine dispenser that licks Microphone like salt makes you sound,
An incompetent imp that said Dubai visa is lifted and within 24 hours says another thing...

What is wrong with You people and your brains.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Lagos Police Arraign Woman Caught On Camera Assaulting Female Cop by 1000angstroms(m): 7:32pm On Mar 06
sekundosekundo:

If this is what you make out of my post....good luck.

Okay, he meant even the big animals that go through the cobweb can still fall prey to a snake or a bigger spider or even the small cobweb may one day become so dense that it can catch the big animal, you know something like that.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Farmers In Northern Nigeria Pay Bandits Up To N100,000 For Permission To Farm by 1000angstroms(m): 11:40am On Mar 06
AntiZikist:

And your Obi will never chook his mouth into this matter.

That one only knows how to chook mouth inside Lagos and SW internal affairs.

Let him comment on the insecurity in the north .

Did your mother use abortion to deliver you?
Politics / Re: Farmers In Northern Nigeria Pay Bandits Up To N100,000 For Permission To Farm by 1000angstroms(m): 11:38am On Mar 06
AntiZikist:
Pure evil.

Most of these farmers have no other skill other than to farm.

It is not just a job to them but also where they get their own food.

These bandits are not ideological neither are they fighting a cause.

That is why I know very well that it's very powerful external forces that are backing them towards expelling rural farmers off their land so as to get Nigeria to give large swaths of land to western corporations to grow GMO crops.

See as you shifted the blame from islam to some other things, muslims doing muslims and pointing fingers elsewhere, nonsense religion.
Food / Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by 1000angstroms(m): 11:16am On Mar 06
Watianoengineer:
The solution to this is feeding once daily. Feeding once daily has its advantages as it helps reduces obesity and diabetes. Too much consumption of food is detrimental to our health. Let's try to persevere and endure a little longer as President Tinubu is working extremely hard to fix our economy. His renewed hope agenda and track record in Lagos should give us hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Let's support our President and pray God grant him good health as he strives to turn our country into an economic Giant.

I have never seen this type and colour of wickedness in my life.

4 Likes

Food / Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by 1000angstroms(m): 11:16am On Mar 06
adioolayi:
Go back to Egbo and Ewa, Ekuru, Moinmoin, Alapa, Amala, Eba, Iyan, Ogi

Do away with Indomie, Rice and Spaghetti..

We kuku no dey eat them years back..na civilisation put us here.

What of those working in those companies, Hope you have rooms to accommodate them when they are laid off?

I have never seen this type and colour of wickedness in my life.

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: James Brown Storms His Village For Deliverance After Suffering Spiritual Attacks by 1000angstroms(m): 1:26pm On Mar 05
Gaybriels and gaybrielas plus whale

12 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Enugu Government Shuts ShopRite, SPAR, Other Malls Over Failure To Remit Taxes by 1000angstroms(m): 12:51pm On Mar 05
santaclaws:

LOL, stay there and keep asking for source as if it's a scholarly article. Google no dey work for your phone. 🥴

No, it is always verifying my network traffic. angry
Family / Re: Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station? by 1000angstroms(m): 12:31pm On Mar 05
VeryWickedMan:
An invitation is technically a respectful arrest.
OP you neva talk wetin your sister do.

Hahahaha!

Use the beyonCe crypto people wey Nigeria invite come arrest.
Business / Re: Enugu Government Shuts ShopRite, SPAR, Other Malls Over Failure To Remit Taxes by 1000angstroms(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05
santaclaws:

ShopRite is owned by a Yoruba man. it was bought when SA exited the Nigerian market and had to sell it...

I know you all already have it registered in your mind that only Igbos have businesses but Yorubas don't make noise. 🥴

Source?

Not your compiled Microsoft excel
Romance / Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by 1000angstroms(m): 12:21pm On Mar 05
Hm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 19 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.