Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,674 members, 7,840,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

1000angstroms's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1000angstroms's Profile / 1000angstroms's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 19 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by 1000angstroms(m): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Raymond Redington will try buying it and if you get it before him, he will steal it from you and still find a way to settle you.

Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10221017/First-edition-constitution-copy-sells-43million-investor-outbids-crypto-crowd-funders.html
Career / Re: The Pros And Cons Of being an Uber or Bolt driver by 1000angstroms(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nonsense, spamming someone's thread, idiat. Abeg getat. Feeling like a fool with confidence, see the nonsense you wrote. Agadi na agwo ofe.

taiwofawole:
[s]Prons and cons of Blogging

Good day , so my thread with the same topic created in 2017 with over 30k views and 500 comment was deleted due to some reason best know to NL and their mods , so I’m creating a new one here . Basically I would be highlighting the cost of creating a website/blog in Nigeria .

[Existing bloggers/website owners should drop their website for review , I will giving you tips on how to improve your traffic , how to get google adsense and how to earn more , also sharing some useful premium plugins with you , Before you drop your url , take out time to read this piece]

The world is revolving , everything is getting digitalized , having a website for your business can not be over emphasized ,
The today’s cost of creating a website ranging from E-commerce , Blog , real estate , VTU portal , Coperate , courier, multivendor , portals and many others in Nigeria is within the range of [30,000 - 500,000] .. Kindly contact us at Kennie tech today (www.kennietech.com.ng)

Before I proceed , do you need a business website , VTU , E-commerce , Real estate .. We can help you design whichever type of website you want to create , Just reach me via the number below my signature or +2347083946059

Blogging in Nigeria

Unlike every other business , Blogging is one of the most profitable business that the economy recession does not affect , NCC recorded over 105 million active Nigerian users on the internet , which means recession does not affect blogging , regardless of how broke Nigerians are , we will still visit the internet .
Just like every business once you lack proper understanding and strategy, you end up going the wrong way .. Before i continue I'm a Web consult | Business Strategist | Business consultant | Web developer | Web manager | CEO of Kennie Tech , get in touch with us via kennietech.com.ng

Okay , Let’s continue , You will Agree with me that we have many bloggers , over millions , but only few succeed , why ?? because they understand every necessary thing needed , Mind you , Blogging is just like any other offline Business, If you are not ready to spend & investment then I'm sorry to say "You might be one of the , I want to sell my blog" Type of bloggers.

I can not guarantee how much you will be earning per day, But I can assure you , you will recover back your initial capital within a short period of time depending on your plans ..

Analysis of how to monetize your blog

After creating a blog , make sure your design is perfect , create all the necessary pages like (about us , privacy policy , contact us , e.t.c) , Opt in for the following in monetization of your Blog

1) Google adsense
2) Affiliate marketing (Depending on your niche)
3) Member subscriptions

Now , you need to blog for money , that is why you must think in a way others are not . Think like it’s a business .

According to AdSense , Nigeria is one of the country with the lowest CPC , Nigerians are not really favoured when it comes to Adsense ..for every click on your adsense account from a Nigeria User you might end up earning ($$0.01 - 0.07) But talking of countries like USA , UK , south Africa , Canada .. You get as low as ($1 - $10) depending on your niche , keyword ,search visibility , i know you are getting confused , You can call me for better explanation +2347083946059

Now here is a strategy from me , oh before i forget "I'm Business Strategist | Business Consult , i can raise your dead business all you need to do is get ready to spend"

Be prepared to Spend on Ads , trust me with a Good strategist like me , you will always get high return in your earning from Ads , Many people just don't really understand how it should done that is why you end not getting the advert impression you wanted , I can help you in running Ads for desired countries, interest e.t.c and be rest assured to get double folds .. So , i can not disclose my strategy here , But a wise person should already get the concept of how you can earn over $50 from AdSense in a day ..

Imagine you have 5,000 Page view daily,
2500 from Nigeria , 2500 from Top country with High CPC from Adsense as a result of our Facebook ads and some other means lipsrsealed not disclosing
Imagine You have 100 clicks from Nigeria (Ctr 1% , CPC= 0.10)
Your total earning should be in the range of ($10 - $20)
Now having 50 clicks from Top country with high CPC (Ctr 1% CPC =$1- $2) that is ($50 -$100 ) Depending on your facebook ads Budget ... I hope somebody is smiling cheesy .. In a day you tend to earn over $60 - $70 provided , ($1800 - $2100) in a month , Now remove your adverts budget , web space fee , other payments , You should be left with at least $1000 as personal Gain ... Mind you , adsense is not the only way of monetizing your blog , But it is the major way ... Other forms of monetization include affiliate marketing , Offline adverts e.t.c , Get prepared to earn over $3000 in all ..

Here is a breakdown of how much you should be spend in setting up your standard Blog

1) Domain - Depending on your extension and country of purchase .. Either you opt in for a Nigerian Registrar or Foreign Domain Registrar , (Just like you know , Anything Nigeria is not always the Best Idea , but preferably they could be managed for a start) So , depending on your financially capability and how well you believe in this business, You can either choose between a Nigerian Registrar and Foreign Domain registrar ..
Talking of Foreign Registrar .Com ($10 - $15) depending on the registrar, I recommend www.Godaddy.com. you can check out their pricing list
Talking of Nigeria Registrar .Com (3500 - 4500) depending on the registrar as well , for Nigeria , i recommend www.whogohost.com
Now , after buying your domain , Congratulations , you are now a CEO grin,

2) Get a WordPress Hosting Plan , like stated above , you have to choose between a foreign Hosting registrar and Nigeria as well (For a Nigeria Hosting plan be prepared to experience downtime , your website might go off for couple of hours without any tangible reason) For a foreign Registrar I recommend www.bluehost.com ($2.5 -$7 per month) depending on your website purpose , I have over 10 websites with them and perfectly fine , for Nigeria , I recommended the same www.whogohost.com (400 -2500)

Incase you need a foreign host , I have a blue-host business pro shared hosting , I can help you host your website for 10,000 - 15,000 per year depending on what your website is about
I can also help you make payment for foreign transactions

3) Development & Design - After getting this two, approach any Good WordPress Develope like me grin , Trust me a professional wordpress designer (SEO optimized ,easy AdSense approval , Mobile friendly ) will charge you nothing less than (#30,000 - #250,000) Depending on what you want, But you can contact me for further details +2347083946059.. .

4) Get AdSense - Google Adsense is no doubt the most reliable and used monetization program , you can be rest assured that you are definitely getting paid for everything you earn . Getting google adsense might be tough which is why you need a very good developer that understand the concept like me

5) Extra ways to get income. -Register for some affiliate marketing programs , Employ Good Content writers and watch as your investment grows !! .. I hope i was able to inspire someone , Drop a review about Me here if this post was helpful

https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

I’m Web designer| social media strategist | Business strategist | Business Consultant ...Drop ur blog URL , I would give an overview of blog( pros and cons ) , would also give you some free advice to increase ur traffic and rank higher in searches . You can reach me via the number below my signature or +2347083946059

Visit my website to read some useful tips www.kennietech.com.ng[/s]

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by 1000angstroms(m): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
lomprico:

exactly, the players have seen that the board are dragging feet about sacking ole so they want to do the sacking themselves.

They are not playing to sack the coach, the players are mediocre and don't know anything period, lets be honest with the truth. Is it Ole that is playing the match? Manure is playing nonsense period.

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by 1000angstroms(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Enoch3721:
thanks for ur reply but teams like Man city, prime barca, real madrid , liverpool win and give u entertainment am not trying to b bias but d game is for entertainment is it, and am sorry if I have spoken wrongly in any area of my speech

If and like no dey valid for modern football, also I get'am before no be property. Go watch your prime barca na?

2 Likes 2 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by 1000angstroms(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Enoch3721:
u get airtel sim, if yes predict man utd score and if u get am paste ur number I will send small token for u

So na manure match dey give you diabetes high blood pressure wey make you wan use chelsea cure? Mtcheew abeg getat.

1 Like 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by 1000angstroms(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Enoch3721:
na true talk u yan so even me day don't attack me on top d small analysis way I do

Do your analysis with clear head not after smoking colorado, it will impair your judgement like how you made a jest of yourself now feeling you were writing English but just wait make the weed clear then come read the jargon you wrote and see you wrote bullshit.

2 Likes 2 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by 1000angstroms(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ray07:
I no wan yan o b4 dry gin people attack me grin

This lame and stale fall back, una prediction no work na to cause trouble like urchins, minions and scabies be the last resort, unfortunately, you were ignored. Your jealousy fit poison your blood.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by 1000angstroms(m): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

You are the one who needs that brain resetting slap...

He made salient points. Even Chelsea fans know he isn't wrong! Counter his points or prove him wrong... Una just like unnecessary aggression.

This is why people see most Chelsea fans as louts and touts!

Very lame and stale fall back by ambitionless fans who out of envy accuse others of their trademark.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by 1000angstroms(m): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Enoch3721:
Chelsea are playing good football or should I say effective football and in d process grind out results but there is something about dis Chelsea side, dat am worried about; and Dat is d fact dat their matches are not entertaining and a neutral won't enjoy football games watching Chelsea matches cuz they play a setup DAT gives dem results but makes d game boring. For instance, their goalkeeper (Mendy) is one of d busiest goalkeeper so far dis season, in other words he is been forced to make saves in many situation unlike other teams who keep their opponents at bay for most of d encounter ,,,, I don't no but maybe just maybe, Angelfrost, Kyase, Ray07, Ojeemah, Paulolee, fergieo01 or is it fergie001, and N2B2 will have something to say about this

So they should entertain you and lose, if you need entertainment, you have no business with sports channel like this cos there is cartoon network and Emmanuel TV.
Thank you.

13 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by 1000angstroms(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
Leicester City should trump Chelsea.

This I have seen.

Blind bat

9 Likes

Romance / Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by 1000angstroms(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Jidegaf:

There is no point abusing people and their faith here.If you so which to contribute air your opinion and don't derail the thread.

I can say whatever I want to say when I want to say it. But you find a point when Igbos and Nnamdi kanu are abused right? Oga just respect your old age and getat with this your selective justice. I will insult whosoever I want even if it is the nymphomaniac useless and worthless mohammed and the lunatic idiotic allah, any muslim who cares can go and drink cement.
Romance / Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by 1000angstroms(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Toks2008:
I decide to drop this after reading a condescending post about a mother of 3 that just got married to a popular fuji artiste and i implore everyone to read this with an open mind.

Polygamy may not be appropriate for everyone but it remains a viable option for certain groups. Polygamy in Islam is a norm and there is no part in the Bible that forbids it or tags it a sin but rather it is Permissible just as GOD permits Divorce.

The concept of Polygamy is not about Men having many wives but it is geared towards ensuring that every lady who wants to get married can easily have a husband thereby curbing the act of sexual immorality.

Sometimes what may seem inappropriate may be an ideal option and talking about polygamy, i will strongly advise the following group of ladies to give it a thorough consideration.

1. THE WIDOW/DIVORCEE: Except a lady is still very young at the time she lost her husband or got divorced and she has no kids then she just might be fortunate to easily get a single guy who would love to marry her but as we know, many widows and divorcees are usually with kids and of age which makes them more appealing to married men rather than single guys who would prefer to go for young never married ladies. So If you are in this group, stop bothering your head hoping for a single guy except you just want to be toyed with. Consider marrying a married man who is willing to love and care for you.

2. THE NEVER MARRIED LADIES IN THEIR 40s: Many ladies in this group usually have this hope that there just might be one single guy who will be willing to settle down with them AND YES it is very possible just that the chances of this happening is very low. Most guys usually get married in their 30s and except they see a divorcee or a widower then they just might be lucky but unfortunately, even the widower or divorcee will still most likely prefer to go for far younger ladies which makes it even more difficult to come across single guys. My candid advise for this group of ladies is to get a responsible man to settle with regardless of his marital status.

3. THE NEVER MARRIED SINGLE MUMS: I have so many single mums as friends and the common mind-set they still have is that there is one single guy out there who will gladly marry them and some of them have remained celibate for years because according to them, they don't want to marry a married man and they are scared of single guys.... I think it just doesn't make any sense to continue hoping for one single guy to leave millions of ladies without kids to marry you. In most cases, this set of ladies get used by single men who just want to catch cruise with them. If you belong to this group please consider settling down with one responsible married man and avoid getting used by fvk boys in the name of looking for a single guy to marry.

4. THE IMPATIENT MONEY LOVERS/GOLD PICKERS: I honestly see nothing wrong in wanting a made guy after all, everyone has the right to make a choice but the problem i have with this set of ladies is when they put so much demand on a young progressive guy to provide what he can't. Wealth is progressive and except a man is very lucky to make huge money in his early age, I strongly believe that the best bet is for such a lady to look for one rich married man to marry because in most cases, it is men who are married and advanced in age that will be able to provide the type of life style this group of ladies desire .

5. THE UNLUCKY ONES: This group of ladies cut across all ages. They are just unlucky with single guys. They have tried many relationships with single men but they are just so unfortunate and they are totally fed up. My advice to them is to consider polygamy as there are many married men out there who will be willing to marry them and make them happy for as long as they live. It just doesn't make any sense to settle for a jerk just because you want a single man for yourself when there are super responsible married men ready to treat you like a queen.

6.THE SUGAR BABIES: This group of ladies are usually very young and to them, it is ok to date married men or sugar daddies who can take care of them but when it comes to marriage, it is a taboo for them to marry such men. I honestly do not understand how a lady will be having sexual relationship with a married man, enjoy the lavish lifestyle he provides but will find it difficult to marry same man and the worst twist is that in most cases, even after this set of ladies get married, they still linger in the relationship with their sugar daddies. No be juju be dat?

Make i stop here

Headslammers justifying the main essence of islam which was fashioned around the rabid dog prophet mohammad's libido.
Phones / Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by 1000angstroms(m): 5:04am On Nov 20, 2021
Google camera in redmi note 9 pro with nightsight and astrophotography on. I snapped it around 4am in stark darkness.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by 1000angstroms(m): 5:00am On Nov 20, 2021
Numerouno94:
Carlos still luking young nd fit wen compared to some of his age mates in the game.

Carlos is still the best left back in the history of the game.

Pls security shuld b beefed up around this guys cos our Fulani brothers led by Gumi go they salivate already.

It is because he doesn't do drugs and keeps fit, same with terry though most footballers are like that, it is other professionals that I can't say of.

3 Likes

Car Talk / Re: How Much Do You Spend On Your Car's Scheduled Maintenance? by 1000angstroms(m): 4:54am On Nov 20, 2021
Don't worry

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls For Marriage In Niger State by 1000angstroms(m): 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
dre11:
The abducted girls were between the ages 15 and 17 years old.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/19/suspected-boko-haram-terrorists-abduct-22-girls-marriage-niger-state

Preaching Islam...
Am I surprised, prophet mohammed method of mass raping...
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls For Marriage In Niger State by 1000angstroms(m): 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Beautiful
Religion / Re: Islam Is Full Of Fables And Not From G-D by 1000angstroms(m): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2021

1. kestolove

2. juliusmalema

3. buckeyemedia

4. nlpolicewoman

5. krismas

6. alimohammedibn

7. falseprophet

8. pricemajestic

9. pantami

10. modsfucker

11. ibkhaleel

12. Biodun556

13. Lastcall

14. Aboks

15. Gawu1

16. theFilmtric

17. Asidy

18. MalcoImX

19. Ibrahimmrfish

20. AdolfAboki

21. Queseda,

22. tsagir

23. Niceman12

24. QuotaSystem

25. abduljabbar4

26. Northurmate

27. Fariq

28. DanArrewa

29. Susu888

30. SWORD419

31. spendoon

32. Bakinwuta

33. Bazamfare

34. Almaigaa

35. Arewawife

36. NorthRules9ja

37. Simplyleo

38. Ngeneukwenu

39. Vedaxcool

41. Budaatum

42. Monogamy

43. donbenie

44. Candidlady

45. supportnija

46. Safyqueen

47. Danjikanbauchi

48. SlyDev

49. oloyedewaris

50. Haakeem

51. Caseless

52. Lovenorth

53. Patrioticman007

54. Cilicmarin

55. SarakiBukola

56. Iliya1520

57. JohnSin97

58. GetMeRight

59. IPIGSRDOTARDS

60. GreenArrow1

61. Blackman7

62. NGpatriot

63. deji17

64. Nonpartisan1

65. Angelfrost

66. emilo2bad

67. AntiWailer

68. PUSSYBBQGRILLS

69. BKAY

70. SATANlST

71. TONYEBARCANISTA

72. OyigboUpdate

73. ORIENTATION101

74. Abdul05

75. abdelrahman

76. Ibkhaleel01

77. Benuejosh

78. Abdul05

79. Safyqueen

80. Incognito403

81. Kay25

82. dalass

83. Baamisere

Make una no do eye like una no see this...
Politics / Re: Gaya: INEC To Test Run Bimodal Voter Machine On Other Elections Before 2023 by 1000angstroms(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Akerele44:

I can see dat u are one of doz people jehovah witness and many fake pastors av brain washed..my assignment to u and ur fore father's...go and point out where in the Book called bible the Jesus told u dat u shld accept him as ur lord and savior..i knw u will think it's simple bt no where in the bible jesus told u to Accept him as ur lord and savior.. remember we can't call bible The Bible we can only say a bible..u can only called Quran the Holy Quran.. bcuz it's only one all over Quran and nothing has bin changed inside it the way things had bin changed inside the bible.. that's y bible are many and they contradict each other

If I see quoran here now, I go use am clean yash just cos of this nonsense you are spewing here. Imagine quoran that your drug abuser mohammed who was high on opium through hallucination copied the bible to legitimise the idiotic terror manual.
Your mohammed is a fake arse prophet, ordinary rat poison killed him like a rabid dog, convulsions and seizure, with saliva foaming from his mouth, tears all from his red drug eyes. To show you that God really cursed your mohammed, even the ground couldn't contain the idiot, na pigs wey exhume the imbecilic vagabond and ate almost half him, so we can say mohammed is resting as shit from the digestive juice of a pig. He is in hell with your lunatic and pervert allah regretting the nonsense they introduced to this earth that is now haunting everyone.

Allah Kubah
Kaboom!!
That is allah's motto and what islam stands for.
Politics / Re: Gaya: INEC To Test Run Bimodal Voter Machine On Other Elections Before 2023 by 1000angstroms(m): 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Akerele44:

Haaa...u called Allah a lunatic and did u know d meaning of Allah...God almighty dat create heaven and earth.. Yorubas called God Eledumare..Arabic name of God Almighty is Allah...RIP to u

Your allah na lunatic, an idiotic one and a vampire that sends his urchins the terrorists to supply him with blood and na you and your family that RIP be for. Abeg getat
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
I changed location and my network connection is now bad ,if it's general i won't complain my friends with latest iPhone dey trash talk me say iPhone is the overall best but I try to explain but ge won't listen ,

And I've changed to different possible mtn apn and nothing changed so wassup homies anything to do again ? Nah iPhone friends wey no get chill to abuse android i get, should i sell the phone or the band is weak or something....

Not that it's not bringing 4g but it won't connect fast at all , imagine playing online games with my friends and we're besides each other I'm having 5 seconds delay he would have killed me... and i can see it on his screen...

At a time in Enugu where I reside my network became a mess, am using mtn in my note 9 pro. At a time I thought it was cos of the screen I replaced that the antenna may be faulty but since I arrived lagos my 4g no dey blink, I chonked 19 hours sot here plus downloading files of more than 350mb in one minute. I feel your phones problem is location.

Politics / Re: Gaya: INEC To Test Run Bimodal Voter Machine On Other Elections Before 2023 by 1000angstroms(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2021
Akerele44:

May Almighty Allah judge u according to ur sin..i dnt want to curse u
Curse me and see how my God will use sledge hammer to pasteur your brain. Your allah is a lunatic and a nymphomaniac and a blood sucker. An allah that kaboom bomb gladdens his heart.
Your curse will be for you and your family. Idiat, when I don't fear your bokoharam, fake arse prophet mohammed, allah and you. Abeg getat. Your mohammed na confirmed paedophile.

Phones / Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by 1000angstroms(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2021
motionarena:
Na to run away from redmi be that.

My take is redmi was an excellent brand before officially entering the Nigerian market.

I remember when i ordered the redmi 5 plus from alibaba still serves well till date.

But now they have entered Nigerian market and forced to mass produce they have resulted to sub standard products.

Onitsha main market sabi say one person no come market?
Phones / Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by 1000angstroms(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2021
Until you learn how to channel your grievances, are you complaining about the phone or the store?

Swisschi:
I got a new phone on sunday 17th October,2021.On getting the phone i read the palmphelt and noticed that my sim isnt supported by the phone.I finally got my sim upgraded to 4g by mtn after 6days of going there regularly due to the queue.Out of excitement i got home and started downloading apps like snapchat,facebook,whatsapp and instagram only for me to notice that the phone had faults: the graphic display was very poor,blurry pictures, when doing whatsapp video call more than half of the screen was foggy.To the extent that my infinix hot 5 that i have used for 4years is better than the xiaomi redmi note 10s(a phone that should be 6times better due to cost and equally in terms of specifications).So i called and returned the phone on sunday only for them to tell me to go back with the phone and return it on tuesday if it continues.I did that but before that i called and they noticed that the phone was actually faulty.Now my phone stayed in their store till tuesday the following week.They kept posting me telling me to come back today come back tomorrow.Now after it finally got to their service center i was told to wait another two weeks.This is a phone i havent even used instead of royalline technologies ltd to exchange the phone with a new one the story keeps changing.please everyone is it fair that am been given a faulty phone that is been repaired for a phone i havent even used which they know is faulty.
Politics / Re: Gaya: INEC To Test Run Bimodal Voter Machine On Other Elections Before 2023 by 1000angstroms(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2021
You see headslammer people with mark of the beast who follow that fake arse prophet that his main destiny is to rape kids all over the middle east and up till now his followers just dey shook any how to produce helpless and worthless children who roam about for alms and potential terrorists recruit can never allow this. This will remove them from the breast they are parasiting on, their backward religion was manufactured by a cave dweller high on opium for his prick to always knack 6 year olds.

Thank God the ground vomited him and he is now abode in the bellies of some medina swines and was excreted as shit, after dieing like a rabid dog from poison given to him by zainab that he was about to rape.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by 1000angstroms(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2021
Dhury:
Ipob to Lebanon after reading this news

Politics / Re: Surrendered Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Go On Violent Riot Over Cow Meat by 1000angstroms(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
shopwiser:
look well na 43k.. omo i mess up

Yes you did but thank God he didn't succeed. You were truly lucky cos that guy na real armed robber.
Politics / Re: Surrendered Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Go On Violent Riot Over Cow Meat by 1000angstroms(m): 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Hypocrites like you hate facts, kindly answer these questions.

Adolf Hitler a Christian killed & caused the death of more than 70 million souls on this earth, do you call Christian terrorists for that ?.

The Christian European slave traders caused the death & enslavement of more 100 million Africans, yet no one calls Christians terrorists, why ?.

The Christians holding Magazine Guns in one hand & the corrupted Bible in the other hand colonized civilizations, States, Countries in Africa, Asia, America in the name of Jesus son of Mary, whereby millions of lives were lost do we call Christians terrorists for that ?.

Better read before you start saying trash on the internet, for no true African will ever practice Christianity for the dehumanizing treatments they gave us.

These headslammers are cursed I swear. Prophet mohammed was really an evil and islam is the worst thing that happened to earth.
Politics / Re: Surrendered Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Go On Violent Riot Over Cow Meat by 1000angstroms(m): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
shopwiser:
Any body that deal with this guy will regret.. he is a thief impersonatiolng being an officer plus he is a ritualist.. i barely escaped with my life 2 days ago... Police is on the matter... His guy almost stab me 2 days ago...i was almost stabbed in my hands inside the same barracks....I tried purchasing his redmi note 9s and i was scammed 43k... Aje... on my ancestors i will hunt you down... You can't escape...you will see...

This is his number.. 09131490899. He calls himself Lieutenant ifeanyi.

The account number he uses to steal is

2040300362 FIRST BANK

BRINGIDE AMBER ROSE

I have pictures of the guy too...

He is a thief... Serious thief

So you see him name but na lt Ifeanyi you find go and na 3k I see you transfer.
Politics / Re: Surrendered Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Go On Violent Riot Over Cow Meat by 1000angstroms(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
shopwiser:
Any body that deal with this guy will regret.. he is a thief impersonatiolng being an officer plus he is a ritualist.. i barely escaped with my life 2 days ago... Police is on the matter... His guy almost stab me 2 days ago...i was almost stabbed in my hands inside the same barracks....I tried purchasing his redmi note 9s and i was scammed 43k... Aje... on my ancestors i will hunt you down... You can't escape...you will see...

This is his number.. 09131490899. He calls himself Lieutenant ifeanyi.

The account number he uses to steal is

2040300362 FIRST BANK

BRINGIDE AMBER ROSE

I have pictures of the guy too...

He is a thief... Serious thief

Redmi note 9s @ 43k, guy na your greed wan stab you to death.
Politics / Re: Bandits Inform Adamawa Community Of Impending Attack, Demand N30million Upfront by 1000angstroms(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Dem mama dey craze
Seriously?
Na your people na.
If they like make them wipe themselves off, na family business, shey they were protecting pantami a known terrorist sympathiser, Nigeria seamstress jack bauer and gumi, let them enjoy their soup up there.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 19 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.