Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

1000angstroms's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1000angstroms's Profile / 1000angstroms's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 19 pages)

Travel / Re: Flooding In My Area In Asaba And Government’s Negligence by 1000angstroms(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
onomeabuja:

is this corei3 or what
i3 is better than celeron
Travel / Re: Flooding In My Area In Asaba And Government’s Negligence by 1000angstroms(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
I sell italian canoe at affordable price, dm for catalog and price list, we even have the ones with seat belt and air conditioner.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Thousands of Afghans flee hundreds of miles across desert to escape Taliban(Pix) by 1000angstroms(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKQLDJRv7Yc

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16021265/thousands-afghans-flee-hundreds-miles-desert-escape-taliban/amp/

buckeyemedia
nlpolicewoman
krismas
alimohammedibn
falseprophet
pricemajestic
pantami
modsfucker
ibkhaleel
Biodun556
Lastcall
Aboks
Gawu1
theFilmtric
Asidy
MalcoImX
Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda,
tsagir
Niceman12
QuotaSystem
abduljabbar4
Northurmate
Fariq
DanArrewa
Susu888
SWORD419
spendoon
Bakinwuta
Bazamfare
 Almaigaa
Arewawife
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool

Budaatum
Monogamy
 donbenie
Candidlady
supportnija
Safyqueen
 Danjikanbauchi
 SlyDev
oloyedewaris
Haakeem
Caseless
Lovenorth
Patrioticman007
Cilicmarin
Education / Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by 1000angstroms(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
We know why na, if not for this meticulous proactive action those quota system educational and intellectual retards won't have a chance to step into any reasonable higher institution.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Miyetti Allah To Southern Governors: We Won’t Recognise Your Anti-Grazing Policy by 1000angstroms(m): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2021
Thank God.
ESN food don land.

What do you have to say about this:

buckeyemedia
nlpolicewoman
krismas
alimohammedibn
falseprophet
pricemajestic
pantami
modsfucker
ibkhaleel
Biodun556
Lastcall
Aboks
Gawu1
theFilmtric
Asidy
MalcoImX
Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda,
tsagir
Niceman12
QuotaSystem
abduljabbar4
Northurmate
Fariq
DanArrewa
Susu888
SWORD419
spendoon
Bakinwuta
Bazamfare
 Almaigaa
Arewawife
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool

Budaatum
Monogamy
 donbenie
Candidlady
supportnija
Safyqueen
 Danjikanbauchi
 SlyDev
oloyedewaris
Haakeem
Caseless
Lovenorth
Patrioticman007
Cilicmarin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Sanusi: Why Abacha Locked Me Up In Sokoto Prison by 1000angstroms(m): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2021
Blue3k:

The story has changed again now he went to jail for being radical instead of murder. Can you explain why Johnathan didn't do anything about? You guys have silly conspiracy theories. Since when did these crimes have a one year sentence?

Keep fooling yourself
Politics / Re: Sanusi: Why Abacha Locked Me Up In Sokoto Prison by 1000angstroms(m): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Ayemileto:
sad

Lol. For what reasons were you imprisoned sir?

From what I have read before, he was one of the leaders of a group that killed one or more non Muslims during that period.

From the story, the others were killed, he was spared and imprisoned instead because he's from a royal family and people begged for him. shocked

You are correct, he was actually radicalised in south sudan where he went to be tutored under osama bin laden. You are on point.
Politics / Re: Sanusi: Why Abacha Locked Me Up In Sokoto Prison by 1000angstroms(m): 7:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Speaktruth88:

The way you people spin stories on this site it’s only nollywood you can work. Fake news
But it is true na, was sanusi not the one who went to be mentored by Osama bin laden in south sudan, see we know all these just kept quiet to allow you guys fool yourselves, we are waiting. Once someone say the truth about you guys, booom! It will start itching you guys because from one truth, many truths are unveiled.
Politics / Re: Sanusi: Why Abacha Locked Me Up In Sokoto Prison by 1000angstroms(m): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2021
Blue3k:

People do know Sanusi went to jail but they believe it was for a murder of some igbo trader. Strangely enough some also believe this wouldn't be used against him despite battles with Abacha, Jonathan and Ganduje. Seriously someone should tell conspiracy kooks murder doesn't have a statute of limitations.

We know the truth, wasn't it sanusi who went to south sudan to be mentored under osama bin laden? You actually told us the truth, you know you fulanis don't think far, your reasoning doesn't pass your nose, you think most of us are fools and don't know history, we are waiting for you guys, keep deceiving yourselves.
Politics / Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by 1000angstroms(m): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2021
Serious?
Family / Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by 1000angstroms(m): 7:30am On Aug 29, 2021
Pumpumking:

u mean u dont smoke weeds?? bro u are clearly sufffarin, truss me. Weed is good for yor brain and help u pull womens. it will also make yor brain expand sinse its tiny sir. truss me. do u relize that u can be jail 14 years if u decide to turn gay sir? I advise u to start smokin weed asap so u can pull women sir. Candidlady is now one of my knew babes and guess wot, she promise me thingy after we link up for dinner 2nite!! (BOSS MOVE SIR) smiley

See you see gonorrhoea, ask her to show you doctors certification that her gonorrhoea is gone.
Politics / Re: PIA: When 3% Is Greater Than 30% by 1000angstroms(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2021
What concerns them with any percentage in the first place, didn't the oil explorers use their own money to explore for oil, so why using our oil money to go waste on a cursed barren land.
Politics / Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by 1000angstroms(m): 6:38am On Aug 29, 2021
Lovenorth:
You don't know the attackers and you are blaming Muslim which kind of one sided news is this? Pls we should avoid inciting violence

Shut up!
One of them said they know them, they see them as their neighbours but they see them as enemies, they are the fulanis, fulanis are muslims so yes it is the muslims that are wrecking havoc here and there.
Politics / Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by 1000angstroms(m): 6:34am On Aug 29, 2021
Lovenorth:

You can never be more holy than those that converted you to Christianity, the book they have been using to kill innocent people is the same thing given to you. Congratulations for worshipping human being

A typical muslim, noting is genuine about them. We were talking about the violence your religion sponsors you are here saying another thing. I will still put it to you, Jesus in all his teachings said if they slap you, turn the other cheek, but your baba mohammed partook in killing people, raping women, etc

Maybe that was why they called you guys headslammers and that you bear the mark of the beast on your forehead.

Someone wrote this...

The rants of a headslammer. Of course you will champion the course of your fellow headslammer since guys have same mark of the beast and all your struggles is how to push the whole nation backwards. Now am asked, what is the mark of the beast?
By their mark of the beast, you'll know them. Always quick to anger and welcoming to violence. They are slaves to one angry blood thirsty nymphomaniac prophet that cuddled their brain with one terrorism handbook attributed to one dirty sky god. Peace have never been near them.
These people with mark of the beast on their temple are horrible, if their terrorist tendencies ain't enough, they now want to cower the entire populeuse with intimidation.

You people and violence eeeh! Especially when your bedwetter prophet mohammed and nymphomaniac paedophilia allah is involved.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 by 1000angstroms(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
KingLennon:
The GOAT is back. EPL is ready to welcome its King

A 36 year old man? What is still remaining in him? Was he not same person in juventus?

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 by 1000angstroms(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Wordson:
Yeah.. dis is d match we av bn waiting for, d last time dey came here, dey won by 1goal to nil but dis time dey will av dir tails tucked inbtw dir legs (because Chelsea is our bitch)
... I no won hear stories o.. Straight win.
#we're rebuilding d fortress#
Its like chelsea raped you guys without condom
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 by 1000angstroms(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
ScrillyGOAT:

That stat is wrong. Chelsea beat Liverpool last season na. Mount scored the only goal of the game but today Chelsea go chop like 3

How many bottles of sniper are you on?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 by 1000angstroms(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mykaelz001:
Think Victory, Think LFC!! wink

Failure personified.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 by 1000angstroms(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
blinking001:
YNWA, we are liverpool, we never walk alone, today is the day we are going decimate Chelshit football club. We'll obliterate their defenses today....
If Liverpool doesn't win this match, I'll deactivate my Nairaland account.

If am you, I should be feasting on sniper by now. You really disgraced yourself too much today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by 1000angstroms(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
CilicMarin:

The man said, he knew those that were sponsoring Boko Haram in Buhari's but he can't name them in public but he can bring out that weighty allegation in Public...Is the best not to invite him to come and name those people in Camera?

Is your name in my list?
Let me check...

buckeyemedia
nlpolicewoman
krismas
alimohammedibn
falseprophet
pricemajestic
pantami
modsfucker
ibkhaleel
Biodun556
Lastcall
Aboks
Gawu1
theFilmtric
Asidy
MalcoImX
Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda,
tsagir
Niceman12
QuotaSystem
abduljabbar4
Northurmate
Fariq
DanArrewa
Susu888
SWORD419
spendoon
Bakinwuta
Bazamfare
 Almaigaa
Arewawife
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool

Budaatum
Monogamy
 donbenie
Candidlady
supportnija
Safyqueen
 Danjikanbauchi
 SlyDev
oloyedewaris
Haakeem
Caseless
Lovenorth
Patrioticman007

Its not there.. so am adding it now
Cilicmarin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by 1000angstroms(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lovenorth:

The people that converted you to Christianity are more holy than you and they have committed atrocities more than ten times of Bokoharam, there is nothing you can do to change it. Go and continue worshipping man as usual, we Muslim worship the God of Jesus, we don't worship Jesus because he is a messenger, tell me any where in your Bible where Jesus ask you to worship him.
No place Jesus say worship me
No place in the Bible does Jesus ever say, “Worship me.”
John 4:23:
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Notice Jesus said, “… true worshippers shall worship the Father …” So the question is, “Do you want to be a true worshiper or not?”

Jesus said.
The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had not been born (Matthew 26:24).

Jesus called himself a man

Jesus calls Himself a Man
“Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God.” John 8:39-40.
My problem with Christians is that they don't even read their Bible but they will come online and be saying rubbish
and even when they see the truth from their book and it didn't suit them they will never believe it

This is not the topic of our discourse, forget who am worshipping and how am worshipping him. We are talking about how your religion supports violence and other atrocious agendas, how your religion have decided not to evolve, it is barbaric, archaic and always pulling the country backwards by its backward practices.

We know you worship God of Jesus, no problem, its no problem, christianity started from Jesus and through out his life he preached peace, showed practical examples of peace, He actually said if someone slaps you, you should turn the other cheek but mohammed who originated islam partakes in violence, murder, rape, terrorism, etc. To the extent that while most christians while bad at the past have corrected their doctrines but islam have decided to remain backwards, they still kill muslims who denounce islam, they still marry underage girls, they still force women not to work, they still preach jihad and vengeance. Nawa ooo, how can a country be deep in this shit and still move forward. So now you see what we were discussing not if am worshipping Jesus or your God.
Politics / Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by 1000angstroms(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
CilicMarin:
He should have also told us the sponsors of IPOB Terrorists too, so that we can handle them together..

Look at how restless and nervous because he is saying the true.
Politics / Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by 1000angstroms(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
Haakeem:

Making noisy you shut up!
Sense is very very far from you, you need to swim pass pacific ocean to get near.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by 1000angstroms(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
Haakeem:

You are just making noise...
And you are making what?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by 1000angstroms(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 20

If to say you can put in the amount of energy you put in memorising nairaland rules to solving your loads of problems in life, we will not be having all these problems now.
Politics / Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by 1000angstroms(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Haakeem:
That pic would answer all your question.....and remember don't ever mention me in this type of sticky tread again.

The same way the terrorists are granted amnesty and still after some months will return to their rifle. An Igbo will collect your 10 million and be a muslim on the lips not at heart. This is a pure proof that your religion is that of the lips, if not why was hisbah banned and those secular music used in buhari sons wedding. A religion of hypocrisy that once I shout allah kubar am a muslim.
Politics / Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by 1000angstroms(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lovenorth:

This is a child play compared to the people that converted you to Christianity have been doing according to your own superior pastor

https://www.nairaland.com/6691128/unbiblical-pray-jesus-reno-omokri
People in Nigeria, particularly Southern Christians, they like to call Boko Haram, say Boko Haram are terrorists... Look, what Boko Haram is doing in Northern Nigeria, the Catholic church and the Anglican church did it all around the world.

In Latin America, they were forcefully Catholicised - by force, or Conquistadors kill you!

Latin Americans, they went to other people's land, they forcefully... They did not call it terrorism. They are calling Boko Haram terrorists because they're in control of the world, the White Anglo-Saxon Protestant... What they did was worse than what Boko Haram is doing. Go to Algeria, look at what the Anglican church did to the aboriginal... The natives...

In Canada, the one in Canada, they killed natives...

There was this controversy between Constantine and Arius of the Eastern church... They call it "the Arian heresy".. Now what happened then was that in Rome (later spread to the Roman world all over Europe) if you did not believe according to the dogma that came out of the Council of Nicaea, they were killing you. So they were killing all these people.

And then when they want to kill you, they're not just going to kill you. They will kill you say: "we are killing you in the name of God".

So there used to be a lot of people in present day Turkey who actually believed in the same doctrines that Christ taught and they did not deviate from it. They did not change... They did not accept trinity and all of that. But they were killed one by one, one by one.

But there are still about 20,000 of them in Turkey. 20,000 of them. They were killed. These were people who used to be all over the country. They were killed until now there's only 20,000 of them. If you go on YouTube, you'll see where I preached to them.

So these are people they hold true to the original faith of Christ; that Christ taught when he was on Earth. They don't believe in all these trinity, and praying to Yeshua (Jesus) and all of that.

But here's the thing, at that time, they had something called "the Holy Inquisition" and you can just research it... Don't take my word for it... Go and research it... Where for instance, they'll catch you and say:

"do you believe in the trinity?"

If you say NO, you'll be tied, they'll put a fire. You'll be burnt in that fire. Or they might put you on a stake. So that was how they wiped out away the pure Orthodox Christianity from Europe. They were killing people, they were doing a lot of things. It was a horrible thing.

So when I see people now come to say "Boko Haram are... What Boko Haram are doing, these people they did 10 times worse.

You forgot to add that during that time, the muslims were committing their own atrocities. Lets be clear here, the person that christianity came from never perpetuated in any type of violence, sexual immorality, etc unlike our mohammed, who forcibly with violence converted people, murdered people, preached vengeance, raped and did all sorts of evil.
Now, Jesus never committed any of these things, his stupid followers did because of their greed and lust for power, I follow christ as my standard not roman catholic and anglican, one thing with christianity is that you are free to call out any evil and will be safe but unlike our islam where mohammed the leader perpetuated the evil, taught his followers how to spill blood, wrote a manual about it in the form of quoran for his followers to use, if you criticise the evil they do, they'll come for your head.

Now, everything is evolving, modernising, at least those catholics and anglicans have realized how wrong they are, they've amended their ways in that aspect but watch islam, they've being archaic and barbaric since the time of mohammed, imagine if you say you don't want to be a muslim again, they will come for your head in this 2021, they still teach 72 virgins and jihad in this 2021, they still marry underage girls in 2021 even when they know the girl is exposed to cervical cancer, they still preach forceful conversions in 2021, imagine the region that practises it and see how the religion is pulling the whole country backwards, not even one of you muslims can call out your terrorist members to order. When a pastor, priest, church messes up, we are the ones that castigate and call them out, we criticise them but what do you muslims do when it comes to your turn, you hide the evil person, secretly give them support and even fund them.

Lets be honest, we know how evil it is, not trying to cover it up, you can't square it up to christianity or you waiting until their atrocities is on same level with the one christians committed before you people will rest? Ok na.
Politics / Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by 1000angstroms(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Positivepoint:

“You remember this Boko Haram issue started in 2012 and I was in the military intelligence at that time.

From the above statement I can categorically say this person is either mischievous, ignorant or unintelligent.

Boko Haram started in July 2009 during yaradua tenor.

Muhammed Yusuf the founder was killed in 2009 by Nigeria police the video is uploaded in YouTube.

All army Barack are open to public both Sundays and Fridays.

How come during his interview he deliberately omitted 6 years of Jonathan?

Was buhari the president when Muhammed Yusuf was killed?

Was buhari not attacked by same Boko Haram before the election of 2015?

Were the people he claimed as Boko Haram sponsors in government during Jonathan regime? If no why did he not expose them then why wait until now when they are in government.

If he claimed all operation required President consent before action can be taken, was buhari the reason Jonathan refuse to arrested Boko Haram sponsors during his 6 years in power and was buhari the person that instructed the killing of Muhammed Yusuf the Boko Haram founder and others?

Link below is news about Muhammed Yusuf death

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/795/boko-haram-leader-killed.html

Whenever they expose you guys, una no dey allow person rest.
Politics / Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by 1000angstroms(m): 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lovenorth:

All religious gathering should be banned, he shouldn't have mentioned only Mosques, what of churches? We will not just allow any bigot to paint our religion black, we must open mouth and said the truth
Your religion already paints itself black, your flag is black, what you do is very black and evil. Only your religion with these number of terrorists choi! Their flag is black too. So what are you defending? They don't allow same freedom as on friday on sundays.

Politics / Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by 1000angstroms(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Hear this hypocrite talk, that its only on Fridays terrorists get to survey the military environment, what of Sundays during church service ?, don't they allow Christian worshipers to join them, from outside & these terrorists cannot disguise as Christian to enter like they did madanllah bombing of suleja. Mr retired Military personnel tell us how many billions you stole when you where in service.
Tell us the fact that, you guys don't want the war on insurance to end because of the security vote you enjoy.
This hypocrite I bet cannot defend the source of the wealths. He accumulated during the peak of his career, like GEJ clueless rightly said " Stealing is not corruption.

Stop being itchy, he is saying the truth.
We know the same freedom is not availed to sundays like on fridays.
Didn't buhari cry foul that attack on bokoharam is attack on north? He was nominated by bokoharam as spokesman and mediator. Didn't he say he will not rest until sharia is spread throughout Nigeria? Internet never forgets if you can think well.
We all know the religion that is the problem of the world, that religion is practised by taliban, bokoharam, iswap, isis, hezbollah, hamas, etc.
Politics / Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by 1000angstroms(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lovenorth:
This so-called old soldier is a hypocrite, what is the relationship between Juma'at prayer and NDA attack? This is certainly a bigot. Why is he hellbent on linking Buhari with Bokoharam? Why didn't him kill the Bokoharam that he admitted he arrested? Why didn't them kill all the Bokoharam during goodluck? If he knows those that attacked Jaji barrack let him come out and name them or he should shut up

Why are you killing yourself on noting when what he said is true?
Didn't buhari cry fowl for bokoharam that an attack on them is attack on the north?
Didn't he admit that he will stand by sharia will spread it till all Nigeria is sharia?
Don't lie ooo, make I add your name sef.

buckeyemedia
nlpolicewoman
krismas
alimohammedibn
falseprophet
pricemajestic
pantami
modsfucker
ibkhaleel
Biodun556
Lastcall
Aboks
Gawu1
theFilmtric
Asidy
MalcoImX
Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda,
tsagir
Niceman12
QuotaSystem
abduljabbar4
Northurmate
Fariq
DanArrewa
Susu888
SWORD419
spendoon
Bakinwuta
Bazamfare
 Almaigaa
Arewawife
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool

Budaatum
Monogamy
 donbenie
Candidlady
supportnija
Safyqueen
 Danjikanbauchi
 SlyDev
oloyedewaris
Haakeem
Caseless
Lovenorth

Look at what an islamic northerner did to explosiveskull because he was defending himself, exactly the same way the islamic government banned twitter and social media to intimidate us not to speak out, the exact method the taliban is using in afghanistan.
Seun, look at the kind of religious sentimentalists you make mods, his allegiance will ruin your site, you can see these islamic mod was acting based on anger not that he was giving any punishment. Seun secure your site and evict these people before they ruin your business, they are known to destroy anything they touch, watch how Nigeria is nose diving like a submarine that was hit with a torpedo.

Politics / Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by 1000angstroms(m): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
InfernoNig:
IN 2001 at an Islamic seminar in Kaduna, Buhari was given an opportunity to choose between Nigeria’s secularism and fundamentalist Islam, this is what he said; “I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria”, he then added that; “God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country”.Buhari an advocate of sharia was chosen to address that seminar in Kaduna because of his advocacy and he did not disappoint because he is one of the boardroom voices of Sharia.

This buhari said. Worse case scenario, we will be Afghanistan.

I needed to bring it to you people's notice, your darling daddy is performing wonders.

buckeyemedia
nlpolicewoman
krismas
alimohammedibn
falseprophet
pricemajestic
pantami
modsfucker
ibkhaleel
Biodun556
Lastcall
Aboks
Gawu1
theFilmtric
Asidy
MalcoImX
Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda,
tsagir
Niceman12
QuotaSystem
abduljabbar4
Northurmate
Fariq
DanArrewa
Susu888
SWORD419
spendoon
Bakinwuta
Bazamfare
 Almaigaa
Arewawife
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool

Budaatum
Monogamy
 donbenie
Candidlady
supportnija
Safyqueen
 Danjikanbauchi
 SlyDev
oloyedewaris
Haakeem
Caseless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 19 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.