Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,910 members, 7,852,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

1000angstroms's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1000angstroms's Profile / 1000angstroms's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 19 pages)

Islam for Muslims / Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
TruthHurts1:
What is the meaning of prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) having sex with animals? grin grin grin

[img]https://images./3kvkHXonSCCGKD7GJSWmjw.jpg[/img]

Nawa ooh this their mohammed took conji to a new level oooh. Haah!
You go see say these guys go dey somewhere dey check time make we comot or go dey secretly wail for mods to stop the thread, infact the OP go dey regret why he ever made this post.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

Matthew 7:5
Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend’s eye.

2 Cor 6:14
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Maybe you should interpret the above with the holy spirit if you have one. Hypocrites!

Do you know that an infant of less than a year has a comprehension skill more than you, so a simple figurative speech like that in matthew 7: 5 is what you can't interprete, okay, let me help you, it means you can't be accusing your neighbour about adultery whereas you in secret do masturbate. It is a way to tell us to not be a judge and leave judgement only to God and that we should make peace with our God at all times. The second corinthians passage is not telling you to go kill the darkness, not at all, infact wasn't same christ that said if your neighbor slaps you in one cheek, you should turn the other cheek and that we should pray for our enemies. Take for instance in a market place, you know your neighbour is a cheat, will it be wise you go give him your money for safekeeping when you already know what that he will be dishonest when refunding it, you don't because in the process of anger and struggling you may sin against God.

Do you know what surprises me most, your mohammed was accused of teaching hatred and violence, instead of countering it with your whatever you deem a holy book or scenario you illiterately started scavenging for passages in the bible even when you know you are sounding dumb and retarded accusing the person who lay the facts to you. Its like mohammed do remove all ya brain and fill it with aisha's sanitary pads, if not why is it that none of you reasons like a normal human apart from one Dr. Zakir I do watch in youtube who tries to make sense in 2% of his jargons and blating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Islam for Muslims / Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Bias report..hiss..
Didn't the 5 things I said happen, okay the latest and the freshest, didn't sheik fumi defend the bandits and compared them to ESN?
When you answer this, we'll then enter the next phase.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
DEUTERONOMY 33 VS 1-2

AND THIS IS THE BLESSING, WHEREWITH MOSES THE MAN OF GOD BLESSED THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL AND HE SAID

“THE LORD CAME FROM SINAI, AND ROSE UP FROM MOUNT SEIR UNTO THEM,

HE SHINED FORTH FROM MOUNT PARAN, AND HE CAME WITH TEN THOUSANDS OF HOLY SAINTS: FROM HIS RIGHT HAND WENT A FIERY LAW FOR THEM

WE ALL KNOW THAT MOSES GOT HIS REVELATION (LAW) AT MOUNT SINAI.

MOUNT SEIR IS THE MOUNT OF ESAU WHERE CHRIST TRANSFIGURED.

MOUNT PARAN IS THE CAVE OF HIRA WHERE PROPHET MUHAMMAD RECIEVED HIS REVELATION FROM GOD VIA ANGEL GABRIEL.

PROPHET MUHAMMAD FOLLOWERS THAT FAUGHT THE IDOL WORSHIPERS IN MECCA WERE 10,000 IN NUMBER.

THE FIERY LAW IS QURAN

IF YOU DIE BELIEVING THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD, YOU WILL PERISH IN THE LAKE OF EVERLASTING FIRE

CC LUKGAF RASHDUCT4LUV WHY DIDN’T YOU GUYS POINT OUT THIS VERY VERSE FOR THESE WORSHIPPERS OF CHRIST

KOBOJUNKIE RUN DOWN HERE angry

Like serious?
Deut 33:1-2 was Moses prophesying about mohammed?

This is the blessing that Moses the man of God pronounced on the Israelites before his death. He said: “The Lord came from Sinai and dawned over them from Seir; he shone forth from Mount Paran. He came with myriads of holy ones from the south, from his mountain slopes.
Deuteronomy 33:1‭-‬2 NIV

The verse tells us that this was the late hours of Moses before his death and his blessings to the Israelites, so he was blessing the Israélites with mohammed. When I said your mohammed tried all within his power to change history with lies by violently destroying any evidence that might show he was a fake prophet, killing those who will expose him and even recopying the scriptures. How did you come about this your conclusions, let me tell even Islam is a substandard fake china made Judaism from how am seeing it. Mohammed as a destitute wanted to be noticed and wanted to have power, that is what prompted him into leading almost more than a billion eartlings to destruction.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
AlllFather:

They have nothing to say. I'm happy you're now seeing this. If these people are not so dumb in the first place, they won't harken to the doctrines given to them by a man whom one can convincingly say that he was mentally challenged. A man who makes up stories along the way and contradicts himself can not be of the Almighty God. A man so morally bankrupt is whom these people follow, if that is not a red flag, I don't know what is. Don't even get me started on Mohammads penchant for lying through his teeth! This man literally stole excerpts from different religions and used it to form his own while destroying what was left of the religion he stole from to avoid traces. Do you know that there were 3 different Kaaba's? The Kaaba you see today which Mohammad claimed was built by Abraham who never stepped foot on Mecca is not the first, it's actually the 3rd! The whole Kaaba idea was stolen from Zoroastrianism! The facts are there for these people to see but because of inductrination, they just can't leave the fold because of the fatal punishment that comes with apostacy.

Exactly, if you remove this from Islam, you'll see that the number remaining are the hopeless and destitutes, who does not know their left from the right. When you want to point to them of some of these glaring flaws you'll become their mortal enemy, for christ sake how can a religion proscribe murder for someone who says he doesn't want again even in this 21st century. If you are friends with them and you ain't a muslim, forget anything they pretend in your front to be, once they get the opportunity to end you, they won't hesitate, am a living witness, I was warned by some of my folks then that I wanted to enter the army, do you know that I was quarreling with even my families defending these guys and their religion until they had their opportunity to sting, they gave me a bitter taste, I was warned that it was all lip service and that their religion allows them to lie which they call white lie or so, these people are so terrible and despicable to say the least. At least we are all witnessing what is happening in our before, a whole atorney general of a federation, a whole sheirk and a supposed educated commissioner, they have no shame, they can betray their compatriots without thinking twice once you are not in that their bloody cult, you must have read or heard about during the military reign of buhari that he outrightly voted a Niger man or so over his Nigerian compatriot in one OaU post or so.
Most evil being committed by their kinsmen, you can never see them boldly condemn it, infact they will find ways to arm twist the scenario to be in alignment to their excuses and when it doesn't work, you'll see them damn the whatever consequences and defend the person even if it involves intimidation, violence or killing. They have no respect for human lives, imagine, the only solution these bastards have been working on to curb this farmer-herder fighting and clash is that we the land owners should forfeit our ancestral homes so that peace can reign, what outright nonsensical insult is that? So, they can't tell those blood suckers to stay in their region that we don't want, instead they want to threaten, thank God everyone has an open eye on them watching to see their next move so as to reply them in kind and this time no mercy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Islam for Muslims / Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
RightChannel:

These are the Muslims that shouts Allahu Akbar before throwing bombs and causing Mayhem

1. Abdullah Azzam

2. Abu Sayyaf

3. Al-Naqshabandiya

4. Al-Nusrah Front

5. Al-Qaida

6. Al-Shabaab

7. Ansar al-Din

8. Anti-Balaka

9. Anti-Government extremists United States

10. Asa'ib Ahl al-Haqq Iraq

11. Boko Haram

12. Caucasus Emirate Russia

13. Donetsk People's Republic Ukraine

14. Free Syrian Army

15. Fulani extremists

16. Garo National Liberation Army

17.Haftar Militia

18. Hezbollah

19. Islamic Front Syria

20. Islamic Stateworldwide

Our Pastors never teach us hatred rather muhammad and Allah taught all Muslims not to make friends with Christians

Quran 5:51

O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

Here Allah proclaimed hatred, same also muhammad

None of them will ever surface here again to tackle this because this is like holding them in the jugular vein, once you open a truth about them they run away..
They are the people that were denying the 72 virgins reward, but were surprised when I wrote about huori and allah.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YES BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH MESSENGERS OF GOD (LAW BEARERS) AND PROPHETS.

EVEN MOSES PROPHESIED ABOUT THE COMING OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD, SO WHY CAN’T YOU THINK
Where did moses prophesy about mohammed?
Kai! The way mohammed copped the old testament, turned almost everything upside down, even changed who Abraham wanted to sacrifice, even changed that Ishmael was a legimate son of Abraham whereas he grew up with his suave mother Hagai in the desert

2 Likes

Islam for Muslims / Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Vulcanheph:

No one asked me, but it's high time we Africans stop allowing religion to divide and destroy us....
Christianity started in the middle East and went on to Europeans who later brought it to us, Islam started in the middle East and was later brought to us.
None of these religions started in Africa but yet we Africans have been fighting and killing ourselves for too long while the people who brought those religions to us have started leaving the Religions behind.
See I understand this very wholy and to be frank I don't even hold this thing they call christianity that serious but we all know how christianity is a lesser evil, if you just keep quiet you'll die, that is the stage Islam will germinate to if we don't carry this offensive to their doorstep because all they've been doing is in offensive, there is nothing like peace, tolerance or understanding where they are, it is its either you are a muslim or tou die. That is the whole gospel truth. We keep telling them we want to stay on our own, if you stay in my street, you may have heard me shouting for all these early morning criers who disturb others in those early 4 am sleep that they are christians, when bibles said there is time for everything and that is time for sleeping. You see Islam is horrible but those submerged in that darkness does not want to understand.

5 Likes

Islam for Muslims / Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
My dear I understand your predicament.... I really do... But I don't stoop low for nusiance like you to insult me... Pele dear
You did well to steer clear because we have a more serious mater at hand.
Islam for Muslims / Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Wow ashe its painful to abuse ones eminent character and religion, can you also talk to him to stop writing nonsense on Muslim thread before talking to me as well? I did this on purpose I know it's his wife! So its painful, lastly I thought you have sense until you spoil your statement with another madness
When a suicide bomber wants to detonate his vest, this is the exact thing he sees...

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Wow ashe its painful to abuse ones eminent character and religion, can you also talk to him to stop writing nonsense on Muslim thread before talking to me as well? I did this on purpose I know it's his wife! So its painful, lastly I thought you have sense until you spoil your statement with another madness
Its none of my business and I wasn't pained at what he wrote not a slightest energy was expended for it, so the truth we tell you guys pain you like this, if actually he wants us to start using pictures and interpret it our own ways to give it effects, who am I, we are on the net and it so much abounds here even those ones that was drawn in denmark that made your brethren go into rage and madness to kill innocent people in the north, I can float them here and give an even more bitter and graphic illustration to it and where it will pain you and your brethren more is that you can't reach me easily to kill like you've done to others to deter or intimidate others to not express themselves.
Also I responded to him to save him the wrath of others who might be personally aligned with the Adeboyes, to me the man is normal human like me.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
CAN YOU SEE THE UNSEEN DID PROPHET MOSES PROPHESY WITH HIS OWN POWER

EVEN CHRIST TOLD US THAT HE DOES NOT HAVE POWER OF HIS OWN, SO WHY CAN’T YOU THINK!.

NOW TELL ME, DO YOU POSSESS THE POWER TO TALK TO GOD OR AN ANGEL OF GOD (GABRIEL)

YES THEY ARE ALL SPIRITS OF GOD BECAUSE HE CHOSE THEM AND EQUALLY GUIDED THEM FROM SINS

So you are now comparing moses and jesus. Go back and read where Yahweh punished moses for being angry but tell me where Jesus committed a sin that Yahweh needed to punish Him? And its like you don't even know why Jesus died, maybe we need to teach you guys on that confusion.

2 Likes

Islam for Muslims / Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
dallasi:

Mention the Bible verse that states that the Queen should be the head of the Church?
See wetin your Apostle Paul talk below:
Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.
1 Corinthians 14:34
Is the Queen not a woman?
And does Christianity permit LGBT, Same sex marriage, etc.
You guys are behaving like toys with half charged battery, once you discover you have noting much to say you'll start saying an exact thing that your other headslammer repeated from another person, is that how you believe, can't you intelligently defend your religion, that is why almost everyone in that your religion behaves like a robot, once the imam or sheik says anything, no one weighs the truthfulness, everyone is an O'yes member.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
dallasi:

See assumption....& who told you am a boi
You are a boy with an undistended testicles if not look at how you behave like a toddler.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
dallasi:

Due to IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go & your reasoning becomes like below
Are you trying to divert the discussion why you shout allah kubar before detonating your bombs to kill innocent people? Something these real muslims did. You better stay within lines of the argument or I go tear and disgrace your islam to the letter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 19 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.