Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. (1404 Views)

18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! / How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by egbeman1: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
My Ex broke up with me yesterday because of religion and tribe and today she was begging me to accept her back.

Please wat do u guys tink

I rly tink she's confused

Wat should I tell her?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by Sijo01(f): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
You'v answered yourself.......your answer lies within your post.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by acidtalk: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
She came to her senses and realized she can never get another LOOSER to like her the way you do.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
Am guessing u guys ain't really serious.Religion shud ave bin dealt wiv from D get go.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
she dont know what she wants
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
Confused people are not worth dating.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by slimyem: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
she's confused..and has every reason to be.
You both have the strongest of issues (tribe and religion) to deal with!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
slimyem: she's confused..and has every reason to be.
You both have the strongest of issues (tribe and religion) to deal with!
Correct!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
hi idowu grin grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
~vicky~:
hi idowu grin grin
Lawd! More fans? Helooooooo... cheesy
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2012
Idowuogbo: Lawd! More fans? Helooooooo... cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Not fan just a neighbor cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
~vicky~:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Not fan just a neighbor cheesy
And ur name is? shocked
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
vicky nah
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
^hmmm... Ok!

Hi vickyyyy!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
am good and you?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
Not good! U derailing tongue
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
oops!!! sorry....
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by xyloxloto(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
acidtalk: She came to her senses and realized she can never get another LOOSER to like her the way you do.

Bros on point the babe quickly realized and made A QUICK U TURN like you said she realized she can not find a looser like the op at least let her keep him by the side till she find another dude and then discard the looser of a boyfriend this is a case of half bread is better than none
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by Dopefiend(m): 1:18am On Jul 27, 2012
~vicky~:
am good and you?
Idowuogbo: ^hmmm... Ok!

Hi vickyyyy!

Dey don turn am to die personal chatroom LOL
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by Csami(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2012
See what happens when you go around dating unstable gals.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:44am On Jul 27, 2012
xyloxloto:

Bros on point the babe quickly realized and made A QUICK U TURN like you said she realized she can not find a looser like the op at least let her keep him by the side till she find another dude and then discard the looser of a boyfriend this is a case of half bread is better than none
Actually guys, its LOSER not LOOSER!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by seedord247(m): 9:00am On Jul 27, 2012
Ghetto girls. tongue
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by tellwisdom: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2012
Bros, leave her alone angry angry------Sheby u don yansh her??
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Accept Her Back Today. by klaus3011(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
@OP...
Congratulations.....she broke up with you....now she is back....she must really be head over hills for you...i am sure she can jump into flames for you...

WHO BLOODY CARES!!!!!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad

NEXT PLSSSSSS

(1) (Reply)

Is He Stingy Or Wise?? / Which Finger Is Meant For Promise Ring / At What Age Should A Lady Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.