Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? (7382 Views)

5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) / Meet Four Black Ladys Refused Entry To London Club Cus They’re Too Dark / Ladies Am I The Only Obsessed With Dark Skinned Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by TinyToes: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hi guys, I just got this mail and thought to share it with you. Enjoy!

"Dear Trendysturvs blog, I am a young 21-year-old very dark-skinned lady. My friends make me feel so bad when we go out, teasing me that I will be the last one to be noticed by guys because I am too dark. It gets to me and I always feel so low about it. Please help me, sometimes I think of using skin lightening creams. Do you think black is beautiful, or should I use lightening creams?"

What do you advise?

More here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/11/readers-mail-am-i-too-dark-skinned-to.html

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by Nuzo1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
You will not notice how beautifull you are until your skin turns green, brown and red as a result of bleaching.

The only advantage of bleaching your skin red is it attracts guys who only would wanna have sex with you. They will endure your body odour until your G-string goes down south...and they are off to marry the natural looking dark brown girl.

By this time, that same friend of yours would not even allow you go out with them.

9 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by buoye1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
No harm in trying!!but d 1st poster said it all
Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by exqusite: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
U r very beautiful d way u ar . Jst be urself. With ur dark skin ur destined husband wil stil notice u
Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by zeb04(f): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
D lady am seein here is damn pretty

6 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by Agiemars: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
locate the nearest bleaching store asap.. market value of charcoal girls has fallen drastically

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by Arosa(m): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
This is a joke right? Even a blind man can tell that she is very beautiful. undecided

grin grin grin The Irony is funny, a blind man and the perception of colour.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
If that is your picture up there then you look breathtakingly amazing just the way you are.I wouldnt change a thing about my complexion if I were you.You should be thankful because u really are very pretty.One more thing though...low self esteem isnt sexy.You are young anyway and as u grow older you will feel more comfortable in your skin.So go out dear and have a blast....you are only this young once.Dont waste it feeling blue because of some thoughless remark by 'friends'.True friends won't bring you down...peace
Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by Tolexander: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Guess you are trying to showcase yourself!

Well, keep it up with that black kiwi polish sister!

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by valena23(f): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
First things first, change your friends! Friends are meant to uplift and bring out the best in you and encourage you when you need it. Your friends aren't deserving of that title. Secondly you need to gain some self confidence; black is beautiful and you should be proud of the way you look and the way God made you. Never let anyone bring you down, not even yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
you av it all babe!email me your number,festadee@gmail.com
Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by ObiOkpor(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
dont do anything to spoil that rich dark colour of yours,it makes u look unique and more beautiful than the yellow girls you think.personally,i love dark skinned girls to fair girls.be yourself,and the right man will come looking for you.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
angry me that loves black skin girls to pieces, am very fair, and trust me there's no beauty than being black, yeah light skinned girls are attractive that's where it ends mostly but a black skinned girl to me is like gold. I think ave said enuf lipsrsealed, my gf's friend cud be on NL.
Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
She looks like charcoal...lol
Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
Tabh: She looks like charcoal...lol
to me that's sexy.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
pc guru:
to me that's sexy.
Yeah,one man's food is another man's poison. That's why there are different flavors. smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
-I saw a little girl two days ago with the most beautiful dark skin ever.

-OP, the girl who wrote the mail needs to find herself some new friends.

-The girl in the picture you posted is gorgeous. Her skin is so rich in colour and flawless!

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
That girl seems to me like one that doesn't love herself. She has to learn how to love herself first before others can love her.

She shouldn't pay mind to the opinions of her friends, they amount to nada. What counts is how she sees herself. Nobody can live her life better than her.

And lastly, she should concentrate on being successful, if she's in school, concentrate on making good grades, the right guy for her won't mind if she's white, pink, blue or whatever
Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by ivyy(f): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
Its obvious shez pretty. This is just a show off.xcept d pic isn't hers.

Otherwise, you just want peeps to keep telling you ,your beautiful undecided
Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by pearl360(f): 12:05am On Nov 19, 2013
You're pretty girl, plus you've got a smooth face. Don't bleach your skin, except you want to have "fanta face" and "coca-cola body". cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2013
Rubbish!!! angry this OP is just looking for way/means/excuse to post her pix! I speak the truth! She's truely damn too 4kin' ugly to be loved..........!!!
Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by Dubemkelly(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2013
The prob is with d girl herself,pipo r responsible 4 wat dey think about u nd u r responsible 4 who u know u r...bleaching aint a gud thing cos it wud give u dat ugly look u had never seen in urself b4 buh u gatta maintain this ebony black skin call,life is all about choice,I have a spot 4 black girlz
Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by jaybee3(m): 7:41am On Nov 19, 2013
Black is beautiful
Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2013
Tolexander: Guess you are trying to showcase yourself!

ehn ehn the only comment dat spoke my mind.
Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2013
My dear, please ignore them. even if yiu came into this world lighter skinned..haters will still have something to say. To be honest, I looked at your picture and didnt understand what your fuss is about. You are beautiful. all it takes is for YOU to believe it. #Simples smiley
Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by ITbomb(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2013
Unless that girl is no the post , OP must be really kidding.
Look at that pure unblemished beauty that can beat many with makeups . So sweet
Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2013
Am not even as dark as u are! I no wetin my eye don see! I remember when I finished from uni, 2012, before going for service na so my brothersfriend wanted to get me a job! Like an advertising job! I was told that I am to dark! Fortunately or unfortunately all my friends happen to be light skinned! Am so used to not getting noticed when am wiv them! I think its only my elder brother that hates light skinned women! Nigerian men love yellow girls. Tell me why girls won't bleach! Don't mind all these men advising u on nairaland! Most of them their gfs and wives are yellow! Its easy to advise but u don't know the hell we go throug! Its almost a crime to be dark. But if that's u in that picture, u are so beautiful.........

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by tammyboy1(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2013
Ur nad evn darker dan i am,stil d ladies dread mi lyk madt,i tink i prefer my dark skin tu beyounces skin,go girl,black is beauriful,js luk neat...#teamblackandshine
Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by youngds: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2013
[size=18pt]Kai this one too black na!! AAhaa, y una dey lie for her na! see to be honest, black is beautiful but not charcoal na grin grin[/size]
Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by ITbomb(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2013
sandijey: Am not even as dark as u are! I no wetin my eye don see! I remember when I finished from uni, 2012, before going for service na so my brothersfriend wanted to get me a job! Like an advertising job! I was told that I am to dark! Fortunately or unfortunately all my friends happen to be light skinned! Am so used to not getting noticed when am wiv them! I think its only my elder brother that hates light skinned women! Nigerian men love yellow girls. Tell me why girls won't bleach! Don't mind all these men advising u on nairaland! Most of them their gfs and wives are yellow! Its easy to advise but u don't know the hell we go throug! Its almost a crime to be dark. But if that's u in that picture, u are so beautiful.........
Sadly , this is true. Be a little more light skinned but not white or so bright
Re: Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2013
Tolexander: Guess you are trying to showcase yourself!

Damn right!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice / Sex Is My Hobby: See The Mad Curves Of This College Girl / Say THIS When A Girl Asks, What's Your Name? To Attract Her Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.