Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. (233519 Views)

Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. / Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Oppypoppy: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2015
Er! Its all sweet to write and easy to follow IF dem Neva comot his face and heart from u, all diz r vain. I'm not saying they ain't good oh. Buh only if God is allowed to be the Head of that Home.
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Oppypoppy: 6:44am On Oct 22, 2015
Hey Yamunla! See all ur points are good but why the extra mile of pretence? that's no happiness. You don't have to teach a happy woman who is treated well by her hubby how to reciprocate or love him die, it comes naturally.
Then the idea of make d woman fukc am everymorn if d guy b politician or make maid no serve am fud is bullshit. You can't stop a dog to from being a dog. Those points of yours don't work.
If u treat ur woman like a queen I know women so easy to make dem go ur way. She ll go extra mile to treat you as her Lord.
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2015

NONSENSE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!!!
you can do all these things you mentionned (to the T) and your partner could/would still cheat on you.....it all depends on the people involved.
here is a simple clue: nobody should be "AFRAID" to cheat, they should NOT do so because they know fully well that it's WRONG!!!!
fear is a very poor way to keep a family in order, because we all know that after a while, the fear will be gone. and btw, if someone is cheating, then there is not much anyone can do to have them stop (if the cheater doesnt want to), and certainly not with what you posted, lol!

as for what you wrote:
1. Discover his favorite pet name and call him by that.
shouldnt wifey simply find her own pet name to call him, instead of using what others may have already used?!

2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family.
there is a difference between being the head of the family and being a careless dictator.

3. Do not challenge him when he is hurt.
just because someone is hurt, does NOT mean women should allow anything thrown at them. if what he says/does is against this woman's way, then she has all the right to challenge that.

4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology and explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.
lol, you must live in a cave....why should that man be angry to begin with...are they not adult? cant they talk like adults do?

5. Be quick to say " I am sorry dear". Whenever u offend him, insist on his forgiveness and kiss him when he does.
NONSENSE!!!! women should only be sorry if they BELIEVE they are, and nothing else. there is absolutely no point in saying sorry, if they dont mean it(just to stroke an insecure man's ego).

6. Speak good of him before his friends n siblings.
what if there is no good to speak of?!

7. Honour his mother.
honour EVERYONE that is worthy of being honoured....... his mother is just one out of the gazillion of people that should be honoured.

9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no enough money at hand
if there is money problem, then wifey should cook what is AFFORDABLE, lol!

10. Do not allow maid to serve him food when you are at home, because you may lose him to them.
if a husband can "be lost" to maids and servants, then this person shouldnt be married to begin with. marriage is for the mature that wont be tempted by maids and servants.

11. Give him warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.
lol what next?! kiss his feet and clean his dirty a.ss?

12. Smile when u looks at him and give him occasional perks when u are out socially.
again, a woman shouldnt laugh IF SHE DOESNT WANT TO. there is no reason for being fake in marriage, NONE!

13. Praise him before your children.
praise whoever DESERVE praising!

14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.
....and let him wash yours when you are in the shower too.

16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.
...if a women does miss her husband then YES, but if she doesnt then NO!!!!

17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him I love you
...if a woman loves her husband then YES, if she doesnt then NO!!!

18. If he is a public figure or politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be enticed by any other woman that day.
BWAAAAAAH! so you mean the wife needs to fukc her husband DAILY for the rest of her natural life?! come on bro! if a husband wants to cheat, then it doesnt matter how many time you fukc him, he will still do......simply because that other gal will be more satisfying than wifey. most men will fukc a brand new toto, even if they are dead tired (abi to lie down is a problem now?!)

19. ATell him how lucky you are to have him as your husband.
if you are lucky then YES, if you aint then definitely NO!!!

20. Give him a hug for no reason.
for no reason whatsoever?! well i hope the husband does the same too then?

The way you talk about men & women in marriage, I won't be surprised the kind of marriage you will have. And I'm sure you are not yet married. Experience will teach you many things when you get married.

No insult intended.
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Adamma22(f): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
So sweet > grin
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by condova: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
I am very happy today with my family. My name is Amanda Bella living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.Jude a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email liberationlovespell@gmail.com… Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without payment.. He always hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (liberationlovespell@gmail.com)
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by IndianaJay: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
yamunla:
4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his
sober moment with apology and explain why you behave
that way that annoyed him.
5. Be quick to say " I am sorry dear". Whenever u offend
him, insist on his forgiveness and kiss him when he does.
7. Honour his mother.
8. Insist that he buys gift to his parents and so be sure that
he will do same for your parents
9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he
has no enough money at hand
10. Do not allow maid to serve him food when you are at
home, because you may lose him to them.
11. Give him warm reception with an embrace when he
returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.
12. Smile when u looks at him and give him occasional
perks when u are out socially.
15. Put love note in his lunch or purse.
17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him I love
you
18. If he is a public figure or politician, gently wake him at
the early hours of the morning and romance him to the
point of demand.
He will not be enticed by any other woman that day.
19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your husband.
21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life. Implement this
law that every morning your family will wake up n pray.
It brings unit. Value your husband because you may not
have the second chance to love him. Pray to God to protect
him.
If u practice all these, your husband will be afraid to cheat
on you, even if he does his mind will not be at rest.
If your husband is already cheating on u, begin to practice
these and u will win him back.
Do support it with prayers because nothing is impossible 4
God.
I wish you a happy home and lovable husband.

So....after you do all this for a man the only thing he can reciprocate with is not to cheat on you??

This your post is very lopsided, it actually brings out the chauvinism and superior attitude we see in men that feel that a woman has to be the one to work hard at marriage why the only thing a man needs to do is to bring home the bacon and not cheat.

Some women have been known to go all out like this and still get trampled upon and used as toe-rags for their husbands.

I don't think this is how successful marriages work....my opinion.
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by poshestmina(f): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
More like ways to be a volunteer servant undecided
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by TheresaLowe: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2016
I am married for 3 years..my husband has a short tempered, always mad at me, emotionally distant. He doesn't care about me, doesn't talk to me and he is more attached to this new lady who he claims they are just friends, and he most of the time chose the company of this new lady than me..He hide his phone activities..He betrayed me several times already..every time we fought he always threatened me to sell our house and divorce me..this was viscous cycle for 3 years, and all these conked out my feelings. And i always had this fear that this wasn't gonna keep us going until he finally told me it was over and that he wasn't ready to go on with me anymore.It wasn't easy after all the time he left and i couldn't just stand one more sleepless night alone in my life, so i was vulnerable and just needed to try whatever thing with prayers or magic. So i reached on to Priest Omar's website and i saw how he helped and reunited many marriages. I ordered a spell, and after 24 hours of his spell casting which was on 12TH OF JANUARY 2016, my ex husband who has not talked to me for almost 13 months called for us to be together again, in addition he was completely regretful for all his erroneous actions and he told me his life made sense only when he met me. This spell is 100% effective for me and for my husband. He's an amazing and powerful spell caster. Do contact him for similar issues on his Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com and you can also call him on his Telephone: +1 863 274 3763.. Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com.

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Carlathomas: 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
I contacted Lord Lugard during the period my husband left me in February 1st of 2016 because i wanted my husband to be home with me and we could be together on valentine's day. I skeptically called to see if he can be of help in making my husband love me and return his love and emotions back to me again. So when we had the first conversation he reassured and i quote "This spell is going to take a bit longer than my previous spells, due to his reluctance and a controlling spell laid on him, but no worries I'm going to bring him back to you and make him fall in love with you again''. I can now bear out witness to the whole world that I moved in with my Husband in just 24 hours after his spell casting for me, and he has committed to the relationship and I can't thank Lord Lugard enough for changing my life for good..I am totally amazed and so happy that you have been able to do this for me. I am so amazed today because IT WORKS and I am living proof. I can't show appreciation to you adequately for bringing my man back, and will be forever appreciative for that. Thank you, thank you, Lord I will keep you informed, you have worked tirelessly for me. Call Him: +1 661 381 5308. Email: miracletemple@live.com. Website: www.miracletemplespell.com

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by buoye1(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2016
yamunla:
4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his
sober moment with apology and explain why you behave
that way that annoyed him.
5. Be quick to say " I am sorry dear". Whenever u offend
him, insist on his forgiveness and kiss him when he does.
7. Honour his mother.
8. Insist that he buys gift to his parents and so be sure that
he will do same for your parents
9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he
has no enough money at hand
10. Do not allow maid to serve him food when you are at
home, because you may lose him to them.
11. Give him warm reception with an embrace when he
returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.
12. Smile when u looks at him and give him occasional
perks when u are out socially.
15. Put love note in his lunch or purse.
17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him I love
you
18. If he is a public figure or politician, gently wake him at
the early hours of the morning and romance him to the
point of demand.
He will not be enticed by any other woman that day.
19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your husband.
21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life. Implement this
law that every morning your family will wake up n pray.
It brings unit. Value your husband because you may not
have the second chance to love him. Pray to God to protect
him.
If u practice all these, your husband will be afraid to cheat
on you, even if he does his mind will not be at rest.
If your husband is already cheating on u, begin to practice
these and u will win him back.
Do support it with prayers because nothing is impossible 4
God.
I wish you a happy home and lovable husband.
i can only imagine a beautiful family if both husband and wife can do all this stuff
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by ifisco(f): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
and to the singles keep yourself and focus on building the you.

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Intimaci2: 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Male Education Is Better Than Female Education In The Family? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives / Boys Night Out Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.