Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... (5315 Views)

See What This Comedian Shared About Lovers Of This Generation / I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. / Madness Or Immaturity Of Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Caracta(f): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
How i love this thread...
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
zamirikpo: Sexkillz,I've read a lot of ur post and sincerely I culdnt care any less for ur opinion.deshclone ,cog1 nd other reasonable posters Godbless ya...u guys hv gat wisdom, d tin sexkils doesn't undstd is dat dis misled youngsters get encouraged by. D nonsense he spits,instead of advicng Dem on d rite part he is talkn of cameroun like dose agberos in oshodi,sowi ohh,if am too hard on u,bt we shuld learn to b positive, u dnt necessarily nid to b a Christian to do good....call a. Spade a spade...little onces r watchng dats if u ar evn matured. One said I shld marry a man or my sista..outright dillusion he tinks its a joke until he dies of heartattach occasioned by dis floozy wife,God forbid ..oh..
Blah blah blah. . .

1 Like

Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by tobechi74: 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
MUST U MARRY? REMAIN SINGLE BETTER STILL BE A PRIEST
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Bold9(m): 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
but bro yesterday u say u be 27 and ur gal na 19 cos i work d age diff. but today now u re 29 haba. Bro pls teach me some spell for dis maggic. I will like to grow old quick.
Anyway as for ya request try search for gals in fb, 2go, badoo etc jos carry one like dat marry
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by zamirikpo(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
@ bold 9, typo man'typo...am 27...culdnt change it afta I saw it,just like d blonders on my subject yesterday... Den d other poster Wey Sey mak I no marry...did u runaway frm ur exams just because they were difficult.dis situation is a real challenge for us...dats y I askd 'hw do we get married' suggestns, clues,anytin dat helps...if u Neva reach to marry ur tym will cum...
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by tpia1: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
frankly, many behaviours I see these days are scary, to say the least.

however, make una manage una selves since no finger is clean.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by kandiikane(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
Go marry each other, na.

Fricking complainers!
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Ybutterfly: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^sttttupiiD thRReaD^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Roseey0(f): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
Its high tym we legaliz gay marriage in niaja,lets knw hw faithful u guyz can be..Wats al ds lamentation for.If u no see gud gal,marry your sister na,at least u can be sure she wil be faithful to you.Mttchewwww
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by 190: 12:45am On Jul 28, 2012
Thank Goodness ive already found my missing rib from amongst the stewpid unlucky lot
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by zamirikpo(m): 12:52am On Jul 28, 2012
Kandikane + ybutterfly + roseeyo....u guyz shuld get a life.....
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Roseey0(f): 5:44am On Jul 28, 2012
zamirikpo: Kandikane + ybutterfly + roseeyo....u guyz shuld get a life.....
we are talking frm the cemetry abi?
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Roseey0(f): 5:47am On Jul 28, 2012
Zamirikpo ful of life,plz stop lamenting and get a real life
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by kandiikane(m): 5:51am On Jul 28, 2012
zamirikpo: Kandikane + ybutterfly + roseeyo....u guyz shuld get a life.....

I have a life that's why I think the thread is bullshyt and you should go be with eachother.

We are starting to get use to gay marriage.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by zamirikpo(m): 5:56am On Jul 28, 2012
Ur aBsurd idea of legalising gay marriage and d ability of ur faculties to suggest incest is a clear indicatn of ur dillusion.naim make I Sey go get a life. I lament hw does it affect u,na must Sey u must type sumtin,if u aint gat sumtin constructive to say y nt go nd watch ur cartoons....see me evn replyn dis poko..
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by bashr8: 6:00am On Jul 28, 2012
FriendMark: I feel your pain bro. it's devastating when you think about it but I guess that's the kind of world we live in now. These things are usually propagated by the movies we watch, the music we listen to, peer pressure, and stuff like that. Devil's own strategies to dragging the world to hell.
are you not the devil? did you even look at your signature before postin this
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by kandiikane(m): 6:01am On Jul 28, 2012
zamirikpo: Ur aBsurd idea of legalising gay marriage and d ability of ur faculties to suggest incest is a clear indicatn of ur dillusion.naim make I Sey go get a life. I lament hw does it affect u,na must Sey u must type sumtin,if u aint gat sumtin constructive to say y nt go nd watch ur cartoons....see me evn replyn dis poko..

go to school.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by WuzilistiQ(m): 6:47am On Jul 28, 2012
@OP.....The world is loosing its shape my brother, thats the case, the world is no longer spherical its now SINical, u'll see gurls talking about how to do some crazy things with no remorse
I wonder what kind of wife a gurl of 17-21 presently will make in the future maybe when she'll be about 24-25 and ready to be a wife.....one she has had all men with all the bed experience and lost all excitement about s?ex so i wonder what will be the mans faith to know that his wife's face was a '' general poster'' in every street in their local govt. And state, sometimes i stand to misunderstand every wave, exchange of compliments from opposite s?ex b.cos i know how all this things work and its very bad this generation, sad to see that people don't have respect for their FUTURE @ allllllllll.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by zamirikpo(m): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2012
Wuzllllsti....tank God peps like u. ,cog1, and sumodas I cnt rember der usernames name r in dis forum,we r on dsame wavelength. U r on point bro...plss help me drive dis point home, atlist let's recognise ther is a problem,cos sum idiots like kindk or woteva his name is dnt even realise its a generatnal problm....

1 Like

Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by denny4ril: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2012
FriendMark: I feel your pain bro. it's devastating when you think about it but I guess that's the kind of world we live in now. These things are usually propagated by the movies we watch, the music we listen to, peer pressure, and stuff like that. Devil's own strategies to dragging the world to hell.
angryTRUE. societal pressure, modernity called civilization and more often than not the causes. I have observed that girls from good homes think they have their life to live, so parents are not to be blamed in some cases. So Help Us God!
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by kandiikane(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2012
See these men! Smdh!

You should step up your game. If you cannot attract a good woman, you are the problem. You should look at your damn self.

Sitting here crying about how there are no good women, imagine the nonsense.

There are 3times more women than men and you say there are no good women?
Change your own act, first! Your mates are getting married left right and center to good women. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!
Grow up!!
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Genovese(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2012
Ladies; the most deceitful and prententious creations ever made.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by horny4u(f): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2012
MRbrownJAY: life has never been easy, the difference today is that people are able to do what they please, when they please and say no if they dont want to.
in the time of our parents, people STILL wanted to do all these things (it has happened since biblical times), the problem was that they were scared of the consequences, so they did it in secret, BUT THEY STILL DID IT (or they pretended to be happy with their lives, while they were not)...... and sadly, many got married to people that were NOT who they claimed to be today.

now, time has changed FOR THE BEST, and people are no more afraid to show their TRUE SELF......and you can now see and judge people for who they trully are. so i dont know about you, but i would rather judge people for who they are, instead of the pretence that was common practice in our parents era.

if you dont want to marry such gal, then keep on searching till you find your princess, but dont blame these ones for living the life they desire for themselves.

Gbam!

At poster, even though birds of a feather move together and you will only marry who you deserve...I will like to add that sitting on a high horse and looking with disdain at all around you will not change that fact of homogeneity.
The sooner you realise that you are in the generation becos you are a bird of same feather the better.
A thief beating another thief does not make the thief less a thief!

1 Like

Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by zamirikpo(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2012
Dis kindk boy na WA o, his level of tinkn is funny u must b realy young, let me tell u ,if u like becom RMD, WILL SMITH, CHRIS BROWN...hu I wan call again, if u like bcom king fayhd abdullah, no mata d swags a womans heart is deeper Dan d deepest oceans, u can only b lucky.check celebrities nd ther issues...its nt abt ur game, d union btw two individuals frm two diff homes require sacrifice, dats y our parents hu didn't preach luv, nd hu probably didn't realy luv eachoda could stay for years witout seperatn, tolerance,endurance etc was d name of d game.....wher do u find a perfect relatnship.mtchewwwww....oboy grow up....even if u r Mr.perfect dis disillusioned chics will Bleep u up.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by WuzilistiQ(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2012
Everybody has a stake in this matter b.cos its weigh out of hand, it affects us one way or the other, its either its your direct sister, cousin or an extended relative that have a connection to you so its very bad to go back to a history wit a bad record......first the Parents(family planning) and guardians should take child discipline serious, the movies they watch, kind of things they gist in front of kids e.t.c..... So we need to build them step by step tho' ''person wey go spoil go spoil'' but we should do the best we can and leave the rest for God........i remember my youthful days(early 20's) there are sometins peops do then that i don't do, i don't do them not b.cos am afraid but b.cos of the kind of training i had back @ home, so primary discipline covers everytin....we need to go back to that old drawing board and make use of it.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by horny4u(f): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2012
zamirikpo: Dis kindk boy na WA o, his level of tinkn is funny u must b realy young, let me tell u ,if u like becom RMD, WILL SMITH, CHRIS BROWN...hu I wan call again, if u like bcom king fayhd abdullah, no mata d swags a womans heart is deeper Dan d deepest oceans, u can only b lucky.check celebrities nd ther issues...its nt abt ur game, d union btw two individuals frm two diff homes require sacrifice, dats y our parents hu didn't preach luv, nd hu probably didn't realy luv eachoda could stay for years witout seperatn, tolerance,endurance etc was d name of d game.....wher do u find a perfect relatnship.mtchewwwww....oboy grow up....even if u r Mr.perfect dis disillusioned chics will Bleep u up.

What kind of communication is this cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by zamirikpo(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2012
Horny4u, eh I am dsam generatn bt dis ur analaogy of birds of dsame feather is out of contest u can't use it in dis contest....can u nw say u r a terrorist or a ritual murderer because u find urself in dis generation. Am nt near perfect,neithr do I expect anyone to be,d issue is tins r goin out of hand,cheatn,promiscuity,sodomy,lies,deceit... r reachn unimaginable heights.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by zamirikpo(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2012
Wuzlllist....nice,nice ,nice, wisdom isn't bought in d market. Ur points well taken...

1 Like

Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by bernfame(f): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2012
Genovese: Ladies; the most deceitful and prententious creations ever made.

Really?! That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2012
zamirikpo: Horny4u, eh I am dsam generatn bt dis ur analaogy of birds of dsame feather is out of contest u can't use it in dis contest....can u nw say u r a terrorist or a ritual murderer because u find urself in dis generation. Am nt near perfect,neithr do I expect anyone to be,d issue is tins r goin out of hand,cheatn,promiscuity,sodomy,lies,deceit... r reachn unimaginable heights.

Not true. All of those things you've mentioned have ALWAYS been rampant in society. The difference between then and now? Media.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Dark Skin Ladies Going Extinct In Nigeria? / Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me / This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.