Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me (5284 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Flawlessangel(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
OK RELATIONSHIP GURUS IN THE HOUSE, I NEED HELP WIT THE UNFOLDING EVENTS GOING ON IN MY RELATIONSHIP RIGHT NOW.......

AV BEEN DATING A CERTAIN GIRL FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS NOW B4 I TRAVELLED OUT OF LAGOS, THE RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN A BED OF ROSES IN THOSE TIMES I WAS AROUND, I LOST CONTACT WIT MY GF COS HER PHONE WAS STOLEN AND SHE'S NOT ACTIVE ON FACEBOOK.....SO AFTER 8 MONTHS I CAME BACK AND WE CONTINUED WHERE WE STOPPED AFTER REUNITING....
BUT THE PROBLEM HERE IS I FOUND OUT SHE DATED A GUY WHOM SHE ADMITTED TO DATING WHEN I ASKED HER, BUT SHE SAID SHE HAD BROKEN UP WIT THE GUY DUE TO HER NO SEX POLICY WHICH THE GUY COULDNT TAKE.
RECENTLY I JST FOUND OUT THAT THIS GUY STILL CONTACT AND CHATS WITH HER FREQUENTLY, AND WHEN I WAS WITH HER DIS GUY CALLED HER PHONE AND ASKED HER WHERE SHE WAS, SHE SAID SHE WAS IN ONE OF HER HUSBAND'S HOUSE AND WHEN SHE USED MY PIC AS HER WHATSAPP PROFILE PIC, THE DUDE CALLED AND SAID HE KNOWS SHE'S TRYING 2 MAKE HIM JEALOUS, SHE JUST LAUGHED OVER IT WHILE SAYING AN UNSERIOUS NO TO HIM..
AV ASKED HER SEVERRAL TIMES IF SHE WANNA QUIT OUR RELATIONSHIP, SHE SAID NO, BUT SOMETIMES HER ACTIONS MAKE IT SEEM LIKE SHE CUD STILL BE INTRESTED IN THE OTHER GUY, AND NOW AM DOUBTING HER VIRGIN STATUS COS SHE HAS CHANGED ALOT WHEN WE DO SOME ROMANCE,
I CUD SEE XPERIENCE WRITTEN ALL OVER HER, BUT SHE STILL INSIST ON BEEN A VIRGIN, NOW THIS WHOLE THING MAKES ME WONDER IF HE MIGHT HAVE HAD SEX WITH HER...........AND THESE DAYS I FIND IT HARD 2 TRUST HER D WAY I USED TO.........

SHOULD I QUIT OR STILL REMAIN UNTIL I KNOW WHATS REALLY HAPPENING?
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by kilokeys(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
bros.. u are a NICE guy..

being nice aint enough..
u dont own her.. u are still an option until u put a ring on her finger..

dooh.. right now u are like an Assistant Boyfriend.. pray for promotion o.
besides that, leave her V status alone.. u should be bothered about ur status in her heart..

from all indications.. if her heart were to be a 3 bedroom bungalow.. u own just the store. that dudes sits in d parlour..

painful.. but true.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Allureoftheseas(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Shitss like this happen when you aint handsome!
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Spicylate(f): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
hmm, whats your heart telling you to do? well, you can tell the girl that you dont seem to be connecting with her like before and am not really a 100% supportive with the fact that she's still in contact with the x. he could be reason of her distraction sha you guys should talk and either foward, take a break or go seperate ways.

1 Like

Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Deefuray(f): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
@op, your moniker tho...

1 Like

Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Flawlessangel(m): 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Shitss like this happen when you aint handsome!
nah far 4rm it, i swear on my life, am better looking as in faaar better looking than dis dude even she admits dat, the thing here is, we hav lost touch 4 a longtime and i think he gives her money alot and might have suceeded in gettin into her pants.....guess what?? In our two years of dating and even now, she hasnt asked me 4 a single amount of money...and all my life av had both male and female walk up 2 me 4 a relationship....u cud check me out on facebook 2 see its not just looks dis time especially since she never fails 2 remind me dat she loves me.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Flawlessangel(m): 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Spicylate:
hmm, whats your heart telling you to do? well, you can tell the girl that you dont seem to be connecting with her like before and am not really a 100% supportive with the fact that she's still in contact with the x. he could be reason of her distraction sha you guys should talk and either foward, take a break or go seperate ways.
av asked her several times if she wants to quit our relationship, she shouts a big no!!! And tells me not 2 even think of it.

1 Like

Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Flawlessangel(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
kilokeys:
bros.. u are a NICE guy..

being nice aint enough..
u dont own her.. u are still an option until u put a ring on her finger..

dooh.. right now u are like an Assistant Boyfriend.. pray for promotion o.
besides that, leave her V status alone.. u should be bothered about ur status in her heart..

from all indications.. if her heart were to be a 3 bedroom bungalow.. u own just the store. that dudes sits in d parlour..

painful.. but true.
ok even if dat where tru, do u have any reason as to why she dsnt wanna break up wit me despite me asking her several times if she wanna quit?? And note dat she has never asked me 4 money uptill now despite dating 4 two years and counting.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Flawlessangel(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Deefuray:
@op, your moniker tho...
sister no look am at all, na my sister been get dis account b4 i take over
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Flawlessangel(m): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
she just showed up, gotta go
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by kilokeys(m): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
Flawlessangel:

ok even if dat where tru, do u have any reason as to why she dsnt wanna break up wit me despite me asking her several times if she wanna quit?? And note dat she has never asked me 4 money uptill now despite dating 4 two years and counting.

u fill a void. she needs u for emotional support..

but know this fact.. no lady would feel security if her Man doesn't take care of all/most or some of her needs.

she would dump u at the right moment when she finds a stronger branch ( just like monkeys).

and she would tell u, she doesn't owe u anything.

i might b wrong sha.. i don see many things for this life o
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
Flawlessangel:

nah far 4rm it, i swear on my life, am better looking as in faaar better looking than dis dude even she admits dat, the thing here is, we hav lost touch 4 a longtime and i think he gives her money alot and might have suceeded in gettin into her pants.....guess what?? In our two years of dating and even now, she hasnt asked me 4 a single amount of money...and all my life av had both male and female walk up 2 me 4 a relationship....u cud check me out on facebook 2 see its not just looks dis time especially since she never fails 2 remind me dat she loves me.

Then you aint romantic enough, you aint gat words man, you can place her in right place, you don't have the key to heart, but dude if you cool and gat the swag, won't adbise you to spend money on any girl you aint married to excessively as you're not their parents, but you could take her outing, if you sharp like me, she will be the one taking you out even when you have the money to take her out, it will be as a sign of appreciation, that she appreciates you being in her life, I'll advise you, don't stress yourself over on bitch that aint loyal, cus there are far many more that you will come across that would make you abadon that bitch you bothering yourself about, go out there get a good looking sexy beautiful lady man.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Shitss like this happen when you aint handsome and wealthy

Fixed grin

1 Like

Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Deefuray(f): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
Flawlessangel:

sister no look am at all, na my sister been get dis account b4 i take over
Ok oooooooo
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Eberex(m): 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
Its em....how do i begin. Before i do that i want to know if she is a student in the higher institution or what is she doing? From the way you spoke it seems you are the working class type. During the gap between you and her, a lot must have changed bro and she had someone. Now, this someone might be totally different from you in the sense that he doesnt follow the policy of ''no sex'', forget what your girl told you. Do you really think she is still a virgin? well i cannot answer that question, you alone can find that out yourself.

But bear one thing in mind as someone has already pointed out. you dont own her yet, hence you have a limitation to what you might ask her to do. She has the final answer on who she wants. And there is nothing you can do about it if she says she want the other guy.

My take: she is dating you two. She is having options.
What to do: Relax. Do not feel jealous. A girl knows where her heart is irrespective of how many people she is dating. I only hope her heart is with you in this case. So just keep the relationship going, but do not let her know you are jealous. Keep yourself busy, she will be the one to decide who is good for her. If it is you she will come back.

2 Likes

Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
Linqsz:

Fixed grin

Lmfao grin you just perfectly nailed it man.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by jigxy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
I have same type of problem. can u talk to one if her close friend on this?
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by smileysmiles(f): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
If you dont trust her. BREAK UP! There is no point.

1 Like

Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Eberex(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
smileysmiles:
If you dont trust her. BREAK UP! There is no point.

@smileysmiles: Help me out here: As a woman is it allowed to have options when dating?
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Lmfao grin you just perfectly nailed it man.

What else can I say cool when I know there medicine smiley
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by smileysmiles(f): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Eberex:

@smileysmiles: Help me out here: As a woman is it allowed to have options when dating?

If a woman needs "options" then she does not think much of you. Or why would you buy have peak milk at home and go and buy cowbel?
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Eberex(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
smileysmiles:

If a woman needs "options" then she does not think much of you. Or why would you buy have peak milk at home and go and buy cowbel?

That anology doesnt describe naija babe settings. Lets look at another scenario: An undergraduate who is dating a working class still date fellow campus guys. The argument is this: why would she be deprived of campus fun just because she has a serious boy friend outside? It is hard to see such a girl who refuse to date anyone else on campus just because she has someone serious.

Are these happening or not?
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by smileysmiles(f): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Eberex:

That anology doesnt describe naija babe settings. Lets look at another scenario: An undergraduate who is dating a working class still date fellow campus guys. The argument is this: why would she be deprived of campus fun just because she has a serious boy friend outside? It is hard to see such a girl who refuse to date anyone else on campus just because she has someone serious.

Are these happening or not?

I'm sorry. I tot we were talking about women.. u r obviously referin to children.

1 Like

Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Why do you like this gal? because she is a virgin?

You are not married to her, you don't even know if you want to be with her for life so enjoy whats on offer while it lasts because the gal has a right to date other guys except you guys have agreed not to date other people. smiley
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by ndcide(m): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
@Op, you wouldn't have this issues if you both are living holy.

You do romance, yet you suspect she's not a virgin.

Flee from every appearance of sin.

You can never sleep on Delilah's laps and wake in Abraham's bosom.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Misblah(f): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Flawlessangel:
OK RELATIONSHIP GURUS IN THE HOUSE, I NEED HELP WIT THE UNFOLDING EVENTS GOING ON IN MY RELATIONSHIP RIGHT NOW.......

AV BEEN DATING A CERTAIN GIRL FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS NOW B4 I TRAVELLED OUT OF LAGOS, THE RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN A BED OF ROSES IN THOSE TIMES I WAS AROUND, I LOST CONTACT WIT MY GF COS HER PHONE WAS STOLEN AND SHE'S NOT ACTIVE ON FACEBOOK.....SO AFTER 8 MONTHS I CAME BACK AND WE CONTINUED WHERE WE STOPPED AFTER REUNITING....
BUT THE PROBLEM HERE IS I FOUND OUT SHE DATED A GUY WHOM SHE ADMITTED TO DATING WHEN I ASKED HER, BUT SHE SAID SHE HAD BROKEN UP WIT THE GUY DUE TO HER NO SEX POLICY WHICH THE GUY COULDNT TAKE.
RECENTLY I JST FOUND OUT THAT THIS GUY STILL CONTACT AND CHATS WITH HER FREQUENTLY, AND WHEN I WAS WITH HER DIS GUY CALLED HER PHONE AND ASKED HER WHERE SHE WAS, SHE SAID SHE WAS IN ONE OF HER HUSBAND'S HOUSE AND WHEN SHE USED MY PIC AS HER WHATSAPP PROFILE PIC, THE DUDE CALLED AND SAID HE KNOWS SHE'S TRYING 2 MAKE HIM JEALOUS, SHE JUST LAUGHED OVER IT WHILE SAYING AN UNSERIOUS NO TO HIM..
AV ASKED HER SEVERRAL TIMES IF SHE WANNA QUIT OUR RELATIONSHIP, SHE SAID NO, BUT SOMETIMES HER ACTIONS MAKE IT SEEM LIKE SHE CUD STILL BE INTRESTED IN THE OTHER GUY, AND NOW AM DOUBTING HER VIRGIN STATUS COS SHE HAS CHANGED ALOT WHEN WE DO SOME ROMANCE,
I CUD SEE XPERIENCE WRITTEN ALL OVER HER, BUT SHE STILL INSIST ON BEEN A VIRGIN, NOW THIS WHOLE THING MAKES ME WONDER IF HE MIGHT HAVE HAD SEX WITH HER...........AND THESE DAYS I FIND IT HARD 2 TRUST HER D WAY I USED TO.........

SHOULD I QUIT OR STILL REMAIN UNTIL I KNOW WHATS REALLY HAPPENING?
writing in capital letters makes it look like you are shouting.

3 Likes

Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Eberex(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Misblah:
writing in capital letters makes it look like you are shouting.

heheheheheheh!!!! i'm laughing literally here. You are on point!!! lol
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Misblah(f): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
Eberex:

heheheheheheh!!!! i'm laughing literally here. You are on point!!! lol
lols
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Misblah:
lols
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Misblah(f): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=sadguy post=29968255][/quote]hey you.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by jingh(f): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
pls what's the boyfriend name ?

you deserve a title
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Misblah:
hey you.
What's up. You were busy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not / See What This Little Girl Posted On Fb, Hit Or Miss? / Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.