Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered (25913 Views)

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al-mustapha Statement On Abacha"s Death In His Prison Notes / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by logica(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
Billyonaire: I dont like mundane minds responding to my opinions, back-off
If you don't want anybody responding to your posts, you better keep it to yourself rather than putting it on display publicly.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by logica(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Depends on the volume and mode of application.
Dude shut the fvck up. What the fvck do you know about heavy metal poisoning or radiation?
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by juman(m): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2012
A lot of crap.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by phildon: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Thats a solid point, Mustapha isnt in jail for murder of Kudirat. He knew too much. He has to be silenced.
Silence him and silence the little peace remaining in Nigeria. I am a xtian, but that day, I'll join Boko Haram!
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2012
phildon: Silence him and silence the little peace remaining in Nigeria. I am a xtian, but that day, I'll join Boko Haram!
Dont join Boko Haram because of Mustafa, because he knows too much, and that is enough to force him over the ether. Like I said, the real truth isnt the murder of Kudirat. He knows too much. I am not the judge but I think its only fair to close the old chapters in Nigeria history so we can move forward.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Opoki(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2012
summary pls cos i'm
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2012
The question at this juncture shouldnt be Who killed Abacha ? It should be Why was Abacha killed ? And was it necessary. Then what should be the fate of the messenger.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Dreamflyin(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
Major mustapha, u jst shwed urself as d fool, and illiterate hausa man dat u ar. Rule no 1, wen a dictator goes dwn, his loyalists goes wit him. Ur ascent 2 power blinded ur eyes 2 realities. Shame on u!!!!!
U kuld av bin d head of state nw, but rada u ar d prisoner. Sorry, cos u ar destind 2 die. Hw can u take advice 4rm pple dat there lives wil b in jeopardy wen u take over? Fool!!!
Imagine, takin advice 4rm IBB of al pple!!! Fool!!!!
U shuld used doz precious time 2 flee d country or consolidated urself in power. U kuld av accusd d rulin council of treason n jailed dem up. Contctd d british n secured ur power. U ar a BIG FOOL!!! U got wat u deservd!! slowpoke!!!
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Chubhie: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2012
In 20-50 years from now, we would be hearing stories of how the powers that be today played chess with Boko harem issue.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2012
Chubhie: In 20-50 years from now, we would be hearing stories of how the powers that be today played chess with Boko harem issue.
Only Time Reveals. Surprisingly as soon as members of Boko Haram got designated as international terrorists, the dynamics changed.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by ulimited: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
khattab008: Eyah i think d Guy innocent sha dem ibb and d rest of dem just hate him seems he know something that could put them down
Al mustapha nos top serects dt only heads of states and presidents are sopose 2 no,d wil rather kill him dn free him,and he is too inteligent,if u watch oputa panel u wil luv ds guy
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Mrkelvyn08(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed Interestin how all dose General wia 4rm d north,takin decision on wh shl be d nix HOS....abacha,IBB,mustapha,Abubakar,Useni. And rite nau dey are terorizin us just 2 get bck in2 power lipsrsealed
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by phadat(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2012
We already know that its left for the details and names involved to be made public
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2012
The Buharis, the IBBs, the Abachas and the Abdulsallams of this world keep playing the pawn games on us. Allocating oil wells to their kindreds, keeping our Armour up North and increasing their quota in the military. MKO was murdered to balance the equation at the demise of Abacha. Thank God OBJ decentralized the storage. Now that there is no way they can take power back using the gun and coupe, street militia called Boko Haram was created, to force the Government to its feet and make the country un-governable so we can cry for military takeover. That card will be played back into their hands. The fate of Mustafa will depend on the mercy of "any" Presidency, and on that Presidency's peril. if Yaradua did not grant him amnesty, who should ?

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by johnequino(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2012
]
Dreamflyin: Major mustapha, u jst shwed urself as d fool, and illiterate hausa man dat u ar. Rule no 1, wen a dictator goes dwn, his loyalists goes wit him. Ur ascent 2 power blinded ur eyes 2 realities. Shame on u!!!!!
U kuld av bin d head of state nw, but rada u ar d prisoner. Sorry, cos u ar destind 2 die. Hw can u take advice 4rm pple dat there lives wil b in jeopardy wen u take over? Fool!!!
Imagine, takin advice 4rm IBB of al pple!!! Fool!!!!
U shuld used doz precious time 2 flee d country or consolidated urself in power. U kuld av accusd d rulin council of treason n jailed dem up. Contctd d british n secured ur power. U ar a BIG FOOL!!! U got wat u deservd!! slowpoke!!!
. Seconded.I m disappointed I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ mustapha fr nt being braved enough τ̅☺ listen τ̅☺ his junior officer and gun dowm all d PRC members.may today Naija woould hv been better off than †ЂΞ current mess which we find oursef
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by ulimited: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Dont join Boko Haram because of Mustafa, because he knows too much, and that is enough to force him over the ether. Like I said, the real truth isnt the murder of Kudirat. He knows too much. I am not the judge but I think its only fair to close the old chapters in Nigeria history so we can move forward.
Billyonaire u just said it all mustapha nos too much
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by cap28: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2012
maclatunji: Interesting story. Whether true or false, all of that is now history.

history is important and is used by intelligent people to learn from past mistakes.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
al-ahamad:
Those wher MEN with guts, Brains nd wisdom....not the cowards we have in Government now....

Rest IN PEACE "General Sani Abacha Sir"

Because it is not the 'abokis' that are in govt. Now abi?

2 Likes

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by phildon: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2012
kkk17: [color=#006600][/color]

Because it is not the 'abokis' that are in govt. Now abi?
OBJ is not aboki, he got guts. Your ebele is simply an odde!
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by austinsmat(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
hmmmn to confuse to comment
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
e-entrepreneur:
This guy is just on political trial. 12 years + !!!!! what sort of case are they foot-dragging this way angry angry cry cry. By the way I came across this link and thought I should share. Its an interesting read and quite succinct. [http://webincomegeek..com/]

you're looking for ppl to scam abi? Sorry for you!

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by size38: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
They are all criminals and liers. Jst a cooked up stories. Besides, we are not interested in this animals that brought our nation to where it is today. To hell with them and their stories.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Tropilo(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2012
Orikinla: Foreign powers masterminded the elimination of Gen. Murtala Muhammed, Gen. Sani Abacha and Chief MKO Abiola. They did all these for their selfish control of political power in the Gulf of Guinea. It is a very wicked world. But the irony is these victims never suspected the foreign agents who came smiling as peace makers. If Abacha had not died, he would not have killed Abiola, and if he became the President of Nigeria, there would not have been the break down of law and order in northern Nigeria and the Niger Delta. The terrible road accidents of satanic armed robbers making luxury buses to run over their victims would not have happened, the murder of innocent NYSC members during the last presidential elections would not have happened and the over 10, 000 people killed so far since the evil ruling party took over power in 1999 to date would not have died in terrible crises perpetrated by the Boko Haram, Niger Delta militants, Igbo armed robbers, kidnappers and other lunatic fringe of the Nigerian population. The foreign powers are now fishing in the troubled waters by selling weapons through their arms dealers to the terrorists in Nigeria and also complicit in the illegal trade of stolen crude oil in the Niger Delta. Because when the late Umaru Yar' Adua the past President of Nigeria pointed out that the tankers coming to Nigeria for illegal oil "bunkering" were from America, Europe and Asia and they passed through the same Atlantic Ocean used by the US Navy that did not stop them and allowed them to operate, he did not last long. We must know the Truth, for only then can we solve our lingering problems. God help Nigeria.

When they tell you people not to take weeds and drug yourselves, you wouldn't listen. See how its making this chap hallucinate!
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by onatisi(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2012
logica: I know people who have the president's ears. If I wanted his private number, I believe I should be able to get it. How "strong and powerful" does that make me? *hiss*
try and get it from them and see how easy it is
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by taharqa: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2012
al-ahamad:
Those wher MEN with guts, Brains nd wisdom....not the cowards we have in Government now....

Rest IN PEACE "General Sani Abacha Sir"
Yea why wud u nt hail Gen Sani Abacha, afta all he was a northana nd dat is wot really counts 4 sm of u. You hv been one of d persons shouting on this forum and telling us hw extremely corrupt d present govt nd leadas are but dat apparently excludes Abacha. Should i b surprisd?didnt Gen Buhari say only a few yrs ago dat Gen Abacha was not corrupt?d same Abacha 4rm whose Foreign Accounts d FG hv so far repatriatd bout $2 billion 4rm nd whose son is presently undagoin trials in Switzerland relating to corruptn during his reign(PS: Gen Abacha was he who appointd Buhari as head of PTF nd one of his sons been d CPC governorship candidate 4 Kano State in d last 2011 elections!!!). The same ppl who evidently see Gen Abacha as a Hero re d ones who suddenly became internet activists immediately afta d last 2011 elections... That some ppl still do not see tru all dese Shenanigans as a group of ppl determind to get Power back by any means, even if d nation self destructs in d process, is astonishing. I have always wantd these sets of elites ruling us out but i will not give my support to a group whose main aim is Power (Re)acquisition.

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by conyema12(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2012
Reyginus: What an interesting story.The unanswered question is who killed abacha?Gen. Jerry useni,the palestine guy,or is everything cooked up to dress almustapha in saintly robes?

from the cooked up story, its obvious the almustapha is innocent, cos he would have waisted those useless generals but he didnt.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by taharqa: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
By the way this is just a small Observation on this rather long 'epistle' on persona dramatis of the highest echelon of 9jarians Power at a time: there is not a SINGLE memtion of a southerner, except 4 Abiola who was a prisoner. Just an Observation

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
taharqa: Yea why wud u nt hail Gen Sani Abacha, afta all he was a northana nd dat is wot really counts 4 sm of u. You hv been one of d persons shouting on this forum and telling us hw extremely corrupt d present govt nd leadas are but dat apparently excludes Abacha. Should i b surprisd?didnt Gen Buhari say only a few yrs ago dat Gen Abacha was not corrupt?d same Abacha 4rm whose Foreign Accounts d FG hv so far repatriatd bout $2 billion 4rm nd whose son is presently undagoin trials in Switzerland relating to corruptn during his reign(PS: Gen Abacha was he who appointd Buhari as head of PTF nd one of his sons been d CPC governorship candidate 4 Kano State in d last 2011 elections!!!). The same ppl who evidently see Gen Abacha as a Hero re d ones who suddenly became internet activists immediately afta d last 2011 elections... That some ppl still do not see tru all dese Shenanigans as a group of ppl determind to get Power back by any means, even if d nation self destructs in d process, is astonishing. I have always wantd these sets of elites ruling us out but i will not give my support to a group whose main aim is Power (Re)acquisition.
Do not waste your energies on some of these people. They are not worth the attention you give them.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by onatisi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2012
Chubhie: In 20-50 years from now, we would be hearing stories of how the powers that be today played chess with Boko harem issue.
exactly,now u understand the term political interest.we dont have leaders we have unserious politicians will to kill just to remain in power.
there is nothing wrong with nigeria that cant be corrected in a year if and only if we have leaders that want to do it.gej,obj and all other know the problem and solution but they wont do it because the continous state of nigeria problems is what guarrantees them money and power

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by phildon: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2012
Billyonaire: The Buharis, the IBBs, the Abachas and the Abdulsallams of this world keep playing the pawn games on us. Allocating oil wells to their kindreds, keeping our Armour up North and increasing their quota in the military. MKO was murdered to balance the equation at the demise of Abacha. Thank God OBJ decentralized the storage. Now that there is no way they can take power back using the gun and coupe, street militia called Boko Haram was created, to force the Government to its feet and make the country un-governable so we can cry for military takeover. That card will be played back into their hands. The fate of Mustafa will depend on the mercy of "any" Presidency, and on that Presidency's peril. if Yaradua did not grant him amnesty, who should ?
Virtually every hausa man is ready to lay down his life for his country. And this is why they flood the. How many Ibo guy is ready to die for any reason? Anyway, your sentiment will not make you say the truth. So, kill Almustapha and dance to the tune.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by tunapar(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2012
Why are they still detaining this man? Let him u have no sin cast a stone. I think they will kill him or rather allow him to rot in prison because he knows too much about the government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Apapa Lagos Road Flooded After Heavy Rainfall / Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party / Okonkwo: Obi Was So Stingy He Didn’t Share Any Question At Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.