Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered (25912 Views)

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al-mustapha Statement On Abacha"s Death In His Prison Notes / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by asaajuomo1(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2012
Interesting Story but too late.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Jceazer12(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2012
Intresting story,i love dis part general sani abacha Sir,allow me to touch and carry you person wey don die.So is not apple but handshake dat kill him....SMH lipsrsealed
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by PHIPEX(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2012
I devised a means of diverting the attention of the security boys from my escape route by asking my wife to continue chatting with them at the door – she was in the house while the boys were outside.

As soon as I informed my wife, she collapsed and burst into tears.

Again, some heads of security units and agencies, including my wife, advised against the move.

The issues of First Ladies and Assistant First ladies determining the fate of Nigeria didn't really start today. Am surprised that his wife played more roles in this his "personal record" than senior Service Chiefs in the employment and service of the Country. Where then is the discipline and professionalism expected of a high ranking military officer? Probably, his wife would also have been the one to determine whether a Coup should be carried out or not, sad!

2 Likes

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by ifihearam: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2012
al-ahamad:
Those wher MEN with guts, Brains nd wisdom....not the cowards we have in Government now....

Rest IN PEACE "General Sani Abacha Sir"

Trouble dey sleep. Yanga dey try to wake am up
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by marvel10: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2012
Al Musty was feared by his so called superiors which is why he shouldn't have asked IBB nothing!! The junior officers were right abeg. The seniors were too greedy and compromised and just wanted to be leaders without any idea of how they would lead. All thieving bastards!!

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by nasty45(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2012
Na apple jor and two fine indian ashaw00 wu de wan deceive.i'l stick to the old story.HW THIS STORY WAN TK PROVIDE BREAKFAST OR PUT MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT.NEXT JOR
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by logica(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2012
PHIPEX:
The issues of First Ladies and Assistant First ladies determining the fate of Nigeria didn't really start today. Am surprised that his wife played more roles in this his "personal record" than senior Service Chiefs in the employment and service of the Country. Where then is the discipline and professionalism expected of a high ranking military officer? Probably, his wife would also have been the one to determine whether a Coup should be carried out or not, sad!
Exactly. CSO discussing matters of high national security and importance with his wife. Jezuz.

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by logica(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2012
marvel10: The junior officers were right abeg. The seniors were too greedy and compromised and just wanted to be leaders without any idea of how they would lead.
Oh, so the juniors would've made Nigeria a better place eh? After having been shown the way by their "elders"? So the juniors had not been compromised? The simple matter is, he could indeed have executed a power transition to the "new class" retiring the class of bandits who took over in 1966, but we would simply have a new class of bandits - new Babangida, new Abacha, new Dimka, new Bamaiyi, new Obasanjo, new Danjuma. Simply a new class of thieves.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Orikinla(m): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2012
Foreign powers masterminded the elimination of Gen. Murtala Muhammed, Gen. Sani Abacha and Chief MKO Abiola. They did all these for their selfish control of political power in the Gulf of Guinea. It is a very wicked world. But the irony is these victims never suspected the foreign agents who came smiling as peace makers. If Abacha had not died, he would not have killed Abiola, and if he became the President of Nigeria, there would not have been the break down of law and order in northern Nigeria and the Niger Delta. The terrible road accidents of satanic armed robbers making luxury buses to run over their victims would not have happened, the murder of innocent NYSC members during the last presidential elections would not have happened and the over 10, 000 people killed so far since the evil ruling party took over power in 1999 to date would not have died in terrible crises perpetrated by the Boko Haram, Niger Delta militants, Igbo armed robbers, kidnappers and other lunatic fringe of the Nigerian population. The foreign powers are now fishing in the troubled waters by selling weapons through their arms dealers to the terrorists in Nigeria and also complicit in the illegal trade of stolen crude oil in the Niger Delta. Because when the late Umaru Yar' Adua the past President of Nigeria pointed out that the tankers coming to Nigeria for illegal oil "bunkering" were from America, Europe and Asia and they passed through the same Atlantic Ocean used by the US Navy that did not stop them and allowed them to operate, he did not last long. We must know the Truth, for only then can we solve our lingering problems. God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by marvel10: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2012
But on a serious note, this chap is proper humble. Getn into Kirikiri Max was a 'walk in the park' for me. Sitting in the courts 2ce during his trial, if he wanted to smite every personnel and get out of the country, it would be say 15mins tops.
In my heart, I think he is innocent. If you see the court he holds within the jail itself, you would begin to understand how depressing power is, in Nigeria. I beg to understand why he hasn't escaped in all this time. Life ko, life ni!!
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by chidex101(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2012
any revelation concerning d death of abacha by almustapha remain valid 4 me. If u have any related historical story do send 2 info@gohiweb.com. At www.gohiweb.com we stand 2 carry ur news
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by logica(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2012
Orikinla: Blah blah blah...
I always suspected Abacha was the best thing since sliced bread. I just was never sure. Thanks for the confirmation.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by logica(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2012
marvel10: if he wanted to smite every personnel and get out of the country, it would be say 15mins tops.
Abi?! Sebi he's Samson abi na Kaptain Nigeria.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by khattab008: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2012
Eyah i think d Guy innocent sha dem ibb and d rest of dem just hate him seems he know something that could put them down
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by supereagle(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2012
hardbody:

For real? They should release that tin god that terrorized people at will? The courts said he killed Kudirat Abiola, how about that? They should kill him immediately.
he equally saved Abiola wen they were to kill him.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by murtalaa(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2012
If the west was involved, they will not have left the choice of a successor to chance.

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Claumy2(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2012
A lot of issues with these men.
What can we believe.
A lot of stories with several questions yet to be answered.
Nigeria-GOOD NATION, BADEST LEADERS...
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by logica(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2012
supereagle: he equally saved Abiola wen they were to kill him.
Dude are you educated at all? He is in jail for the murder of Abiola's wife. What does that have to do with him saving Abiola? Does saving Abiola negate his guilt in the murder of his wife? What kind of logic are you possessed of?
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by logica(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2012
murtalaa: If the west was involved, they will not have left the choice of a successor to chance.
I don't think they did.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by onatisi(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2012
history is always important because it shapes the future,
we are where we are today becuse of where we were yesterday and where we will be tomorrow is already been determined by where we are today

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by nolongtin(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2012
I READ DIS YEARS BACK,NOT JUST UNCOVERED,ITS BEEN IN CIRCULATION.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Pennywise(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2012
The reason people have no respect for the rule of law and the primary reason for the pervading lawlessness in Nigeria today is because nothing here is cast in Stone- Not even court judgements. People are always looking for ways to undermine the law and more often than not they succeed.

If it is not through cash inducement, it will be intimidation and sometimes even murder of a witness, law enforcer or at times a judicial officer. When non of these is possible they play the ethnic or religious card. Recently we have been hearing more and more about political solutions to patently criminal acts. Our redemption does not lie in never ending prayers. It lies in adherence to the rule of law and doing the right thing. It works for other countries and it did for us in the past. Let us obey the law.

Al-Mustapha our present murder icon and villain should be allowed to have the benefit of his appeal after which he should be hanged. Anything short of this is not healthy for this country. We dont need to know about his prison notes.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by onatisi(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2012
the repercussion of what happened in the past is what we are facing today,it is good if we know this fact as it will help us in determing our future.
secondly the revolution mustaph was refering to was actually by junior ranked officers,mustapha has a very strong support base among the junior rank officers then nd they had been pushing him to do something about the senior officers but only God knows why he decided against it .thirdly if he had gone ahead,the bloodshed would have affected almost all the power brokers we now have in power both civilian and military.i regret that he didnt do it when he had the chance

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Kposkila: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2012
d truth is abacha ate d apple like adam nd hes dead. next thread pls!
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by chucky234(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2012
Abbycite: This story only confirm one thing ...that MKO and Abacha was murdered by foreign agents.

I was in d secondary school when d duo met their mysterious end but even with my primitive mind then, I knew it was not a mere coincidence that two powerful (healthy) personalities that can change d destiny of a third world country could just died within d spate of 30 days...

Bottomline is....there are bigger cabals in the international realm that can kill a sitting president even with their heavy security shield just to keep their account balanced.
Two powerful personalities that can change the destiny of a third world country? Too bad because thirteen years after your mind is still very primitive
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by logica(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2012
chucky234: Two powerful personalities that can change the destiny of a third world country? Too bad because thirteen years after your mind is still very primitive
I think what he meant was "2 individuals of great influence". Yes it was pretty obvious they were eliminated (by a collusion between foreign and local interests). The death of Idiagbon not long after removed all doubt (if there were any left that is).
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by tchaik(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2012
Did you notice his constant use of "WE" in this piece; who are "WE"? His fellow junior officers? I felt their is something more to this story; something which I believe, should better stay hidden or else; 1967 will be a child's play to what might happen if revealed!

NB: its no more an issue dat Abacha didn't die on top any Indian Ashi, and dat the apple story is a fairly tale.

WHY?

ANSWER: COS ABACHA AND ABIOLA DIED OF THE SAME SYMPTOM AND MANNER; COINCIDENCE? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by jake20(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: Dis sounds lyk wat my lil cousin wil cook up and write

Are you serious? Wow...
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by aryzgreat: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2012
Orikinla: Foreign powers masterminded the elimination of Gen. Murtala Muhammed, Gen. Sani Abacha and Chief MKO Abiola. That did all these for their selfish control of political power in the Gulf of Guinea. It is a very wicked world. But the irony is these victims never suspected the foreign agents who came smiling as peace makers. If Abacha had not died, he would not have killed Abiola, and if he became the President of Nigeria, there would not have been the break down of law and order in northern Nigeria and the Niger Delta. The terrible road accidents of satanic armed robbers making luxury buses to run over their victims would not have happened, the murder of innocent NYSC members during the last presidential elections would not have happened and the over 10, 000 people killed since the evil ruling party took over power in 1999 to date would not have died in terrible crises perpetrated by the[b] Boko Haram, Niger Delta militants, Igbo armed robbers and kidnappers and other lunatic fringe of the Nigerian population[/b]. The foreign powers are now fishing in the troubled waters by selling weapons through their arms dealers to the terrorists in Nigeria and also complicit in the illegal trade of stolen crude oil in the Niger Delta. Because when the late Umaru Yar' Adua the past President of Nigeria pointed out that the tankers coming to Nigeria for illegal oil "bunkering" were from America, Europe and Asia and they passed through the same Atlantic Ocean used by the US Navy that did not stop them and allowed them to operate.

Dats d "tribalistic sophistication" we are talking of! and d sophisticated yorubas are left out of the malaise belluigering nigeria! Mr tribalist try and balance ur write up, its not only in employment and sharing oil wealth we talk of federal character!

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by onatisi(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2012
tchaik: Did you notice his constant use of "WE" in this piece; who are "WE"? His fellow junior officers? I felt their is something more to this story; something which I believe, should better stay hidden or else; 1967 will be a child's play to what might happen if revealed!

NB: its no more an issue dat Abacha didn't die on top any Indian Ashi, and dat the apple story is a fairly tale.

WHY?

ANSWER: COS ABACHA AND ABIOLA DIED OF THE SAME SYMPTOM AND MANNER; COINCIDENCE? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
if you know how powerful nd strong mustpha is you will understand the meaning of we and why he will kept in prison for a long long time .
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by tchaik(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2012
logica: Abi?! Sebi he's Samson abi na Kaptain Nigeria.

Bro don't be too sure, this AL-Mustapha character got OBJ's private phone number while inside kiri-kiri!
How on earth can a man inside a maximum security prison get access to a serving president's private phone number?
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Abbycite(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2012
chucky234: Two powerful personalities that can change the destiny of a third world country? Too bad because thirteen years after your mind is still very primitive

U can spin d story all u want....but d fact remains that, Nigeria was heading in a direction when d duo was alive and now in another direction in their death.

Imagine what would have happen if only one had died....chaos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Visits Wife Of Abu Ali, Promises To Train Her Kids / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.