Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered (25911 Views)

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al-mustapha Statement On Abacha"s Death In His Prison Notes / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by tchaik(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2012
onatisi:
if you know how powerful nd strong mustpha is you will understand the meaning of we and why he will kept in prison for a long long time .

Abi!!!!!!
That is why they want him to rot there!
The guy is a serious security risk
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by onatisi(m): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2012
tchaik:

Bro don't be too sure, this AL-Mustapha character got OBJ's private phone number while inside kiri-kiri!
How on earth can a man inside a maximum security prison get access to a serving president's private phone number?
please tell them,
al mustapha still remains one of nigeria finest officers,obj and most especially abdulsalami and other top military officers then still alive now cannot afford to have mustapha out of jail a free man,HE KNOWS TOO MUCH AND HE CAN DO ANYTHING,AND HE HAS THE A STRONG SUPPORT BASE.OFFICERS STILL PAY HOMAGE TO HIM EVEN IN PRISON

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by GboyegaD(m): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2012
osajojo: I love reading nigeria's military stories. Jus the same way adewale ademoyega recounted his stories before and after the first nigeria coup in his book "why we struck" which this article was longer

I also do and I enjoyed this piece same way I enjoyed while we struck.
Although this is history, it helps in adding credence to what one might have read in the past and evaluating each individual and the what s/he contributed to the economy in his/her time. The views might have been different because it is certain it is not 100% accurate however, one can read deeper meanings to them and it helps broaden one's view of the topic.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by iykmora(m): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2012
Kposkila: d truth is abacha ate d apple like adam nd hes dead. next thread pls!

d dead can not defend itself....appl or pineappl...d koko is dat he is gone for good!!!
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Orikinla(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2012
onatisi: history is always important because it shapes the future,
we are where we are today becuse of where we were yesterday and where we will be tomorrow is already been determined by where we are today

. Well said. The present government is what majority of Nigerians asked for. It is better to believe in God than to gamble on luck. For when what you thought was good luck turns to bad luck, you must stop gambling and tackle the challenges of survival in life. And the facts of life will always prevail over wishful thinking. God help Nigeria.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by iykmora(m): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2012
logica: I always suspected Abacha was the best thing since sliced bread. I just was never sure. Thanks for the confirmation.

what confirmation bro?

khattab008: Eyah i think d Guy innocent sha dem ibb and d rest of dem just hate him seems he know something that could put them down
was his tongue cut-off or what?
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by logica(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2012
tchaik:

Bro don't be too sure, this AL-Mustapha character got OBJ's private phone number while inside kiri-kiri!
How on earth can a man inside a maximum security prison get access to a serving president's private phone number?
I know people who have the president's ears. If I wanted his private number, I believe I should be able to get it. How "strong and powerful" does that make me? *hiss*
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by mmmustapha(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2012
Nasty45 u r a foooool, cnt u sense d truth, oh Allah illiteracy is a disease
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Delafruita(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2012
chubysoft1: It is so embarrassing that till today no civilian knows what actually killed Late Gen Abacha. I wonder while they sentenced Al Mustapha? Why the court refused to listen to his story? Why he was really senetenced to death? Questions without answers.
if you dont know why mustapha was sentenced to death,i question your opinion on every other thing
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by davades(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2012
I think a guy GenBuhari wrote something like this on a thread sometimes bck...searching 4d link
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by amaechijay: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2012
Wow! I thought Al-Mustapha was ambitious. Now I know he was merely a loyal servant because he had opportunity of staging a coup.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Decryptor(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2012
aryzgreat:

Dats d "tribalistic sophistication" we are talking of! and d sophisticated yorubas are left out of the malaise belluigering nigeria! Mr tribalist try and balance ur write up, its not only in employment and sharing oil wealth we talk of federal character!
Don't mind the He-Goat!
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by iykmora(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
amaechijay: Wow! I thought Al-Mustapha was ambitious. Now I know he was merely a loyal servant because he had opportunity of staging a coup.

really?? He deserves death!
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2012
What killed Arafat, is what Killed Abacha and the same thing killed Abiola. Its Polonium, a tiny radiation can kill without trace. An autopsy should be conducted. General Useni knows the truth and should be held accountable. Mustapha was just a loyal servant obeying the master. He loved Abacha with a passion. Truth is kept secret.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Pennywise(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2012
Reading through his notes one can readily deduce that Al Mustapha was not a soldier at all. Indeed he was a termite. An opportunist who didnt have the courage to back up his plan with action. In order words and by his personal account Al Mustapha is a coward.I wonder how he must feel knowing that the same junior officers of his ilk will be phocking his wife now.

In summary what Almustapha is trying to tell us here is that when he lost his trump card in Gen Sanni Abacha he tried to retain priviledges by playing one General against the other. And when it didnt work he dreamt about shooting them all like a soldier would in Burkina Faso. But a dream is only what it is.

We see him trying to idolize his benefactor once more suggesting he was assasinated. Utter cra/p. Sani Abacha in his last days was a walking corpse and evryone knew that except Almustapha bc he was dreaming. Abacha wore make up night and day

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by youngmonie: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2012
People dont understand the kind of influence Mustapha had as at the time of Abacha, and 12 years of democracy and him being in prison should have to a large extent reduced such influence. Im sorry but to me tis guy is not in prison for the murder of Kudirat he could have easily gotten away with it ( Take the case of Iyiola Omisore and the death of Chief Bola Ige). He with the position he held and influence would have been a big challenge or seen as a risk to Abubakar den government and transition of Nigeria to a Democratic state. Even after the transition we were a new born democracy and with people like mustapha roaming the streets of the North and different barracks.................we may not be talking democracy in Nigeria today. (Just how I see it)
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by logica(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Mustapha was just a loyal servant obeying the master.
The same thing applied to Field Marshal Kietel. He was a loyal servant to Hitler and simply obeying his master. It didn't save him from the hang-man's noose though (shifting blame a la "I was only obeying orders). His neck was well stretched.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Okimski(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2012
Thank God i read the story, is interesting
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Skoopy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
He speaks like though he was a little God, what the right to gun down whoever he wishes.
Rot in jail Mustapha
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
youngmonie: People dont understand the kind of influence Mustapha had as at the time of Abacha, and 12 years of democracy and him being in prison should have to a large extent reduced such influence. Im sorry but to me tis guy is not in prison for the murder of Kudirat he could have easily gotten away with it ( Take the case of Iyiola Omisore and the death of Chief Bola Ige). He with the position he held and influence would have been a big challenge or seen as a risk to Abubakar den government and transition of Nigeria to a Democratic state. Even after the transition we were a new born democracy and with people like mustapha roaming the streets of the North and different barracks.................we may not be talking democracy in Nigeria today. (Just how I see it)
Thats a solid point, Mustapha isnt in jail for murder of Kudirat. He knew too much. He has to be silenced.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
logica: The same thing applied to Ribbentrop. He was a loyal servant to Hitler and simply obeying his master. It didn't save him from the hang-man's noose though. His neck was well stretched.
I made an analogy, I did not pass judgement. Did you understand my post ?
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by BENZINA(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2012
This story does not make difference to me now(2012)Mustapha had great opportunity then to explain himself which he didn"t do. Now,"uncovered prison note" cannot save him, he should answer all allegations before him.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by logica(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
Billyonaire: I made an analogy, I did not pass judgement. Did you understand my post ?
And so did I. Did you understand mine?
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by ibrossss: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2012
Why is it that some people don't reason before they talk? Court say he(Al-mustapha) killed Hajiya Kudirat Abiola,but remember what the court said that day,the court said d person that shot her(Kudirat) sajen Rogger his an errand boy,when Rogger shot or killed Kudirat in Lagos,Al-mustapha was in Abuja now Rogger is walking in the street but Al-mustapha sentence to death. Na only God go judge their Abdulsalam Alhaji Abubakar and co.Al-mustapha don't worry God will judge them one after the other,they no born that person that'll kill you!

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by cindyrella(f): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
Too long undecided
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by slyfox1974(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
HMMMMMMMM, TAKE HEART MAJOR AL MUSTAPHA ONE DAY THE TRUTH WILL SURELY COME OUT
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by iykmora(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
Billyonaire: What killed Arafat, is what Killed Abacha and the same thing killed Abiola. Its Polonium, a tiny radiation can kill without trace. An autopsy should be conducted. General Useni knows the truth and should be held accountable. Mustapha was just a loyal servant obeying the master. He loved Abacha with a passion. Truth is kept secret.

polonium as in 210? D symptom negates that as you can see from the death of Alexander Litvinenko. Read more to see what a radio-active element can do to you b4 it kills and d duration http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
logica: And so did I. Did you understand mine?
I dont like mundane minds responding to my opinions, back-off
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by phildon: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
al-ahamad:
Those wher MEN with guts, Brains nd wisdom....not the cowards we have in Government now....

Rest IN PEACE "General Sani Abacha Sir"
I love these words
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
iykmora:
polonium as in 210? D symptom negates that as you can see from the death of Alexander Litvinenko. Read more to see what a radio-active element can do to you b4 it kills and d duration http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko
Depends on the volume and mode of application.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by logica(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
iykmora:
You are bothering explaining to that reta7d?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC / PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution / Yahaya Bello Visits Wife Of Abu Ali, Promises To Train Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.