Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered (25915 Views)

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al-mustapha Statement On Abacha"s Death In His Prison Notes / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by juman(m): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2012
drake2: was in Katanga Republic when BBC broke ds news abt Abachas' wetin call?

Come see last spending 2finish on 33 larger Beer 4 black market beside Zik hall.
Greatest of d Greatest.

I waited for local news broadcasters to confirm Abacha's death. So when it was annnounced in the evening news, I joined thousands and thousands of people on the street of Ilorin celebrating the general's death. May the general remain in the bottom of hell fire for ever. Ameeeeeeen. Insha Allah.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] undecided
phildon: OBJ is not aboki, he got guts. Your ebele is simply an odde!

are you daft or just a little slow in catching up? Was obj in power during the abacha regime? Or have u not heard an aboki bashing obj?

Btw he is neither (my) nor (our) Ebele, because i didn't vote for him
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
taharqa: Yea why wud u nt hail Gen Sani Abacha, afta all he was a northana nd dat is wot really counts 4 sm of u. You hv been one of d persons shouting on this forum and telling us hw extremely corrupt d present govt nd leadas are but dat apparently excludes Abacha. Should i b surprisd?didnt Gen Buhari say only a few yrs ago dat Gen Abacha was not corrupt?d same Abacha 4rm whose Foreign Accounts d FG hv so far repatriatd bout $2 billion 4rm nd whose son is presently undagoin trials in Switzerland relating to corruptn during his reign(PS: Gen Abacha was he who appointd Buhari as head of PTF nd one of his sons been d CPC governorship candidate 4 Kano State in d last 2011 elections!!!). The same ppl who evidently see Gen Abacha as a Hero re d ones who suddenly became internet activists immediately afta d last 2011 elections... That some ppl still do not see tru all dese Shenanigans as a group of ppl determind to get Power back by any means, even if d nation self destructs in d process, is astonishing. I have always wantd these sets of elites ruling us out but i will not give my support to a group whose main aim is Power (Re)acquisition.

It's good you're saying it as it is. I personally didn't vote for either GEJ or Buhari because none of them have the interest of the masses at heart. It's all about power and money for the present day thieves in politics
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
phildon: Well, if history doesn't mean anything to u and ur ebele, know it that this Almustapha was behind the caging of Elzakzaky, shite cleric when he started his own radical campaign with tremendous open followers. Now ur ebele cannot handle a mere boko haram who doesnt have even a single follower.
y do you keep referring to gej as people's own. Has it occured to you that not every1 voted for him? Or are you just bitter your own man lost the election. Typical childishness
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Minex007: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2012
Its quite surprising dat sentimentalism v affected our lives to the extend that even wen we see a letter from a person sentenced to death sum wudnt believe.Dis nt abt north or south issue,perhaps reminding us to be patroitic n d begining of our degradation.Where r d yoruba's n d abiola's?Now u knw who killed him.Der administration far beta dan dos afta them lyk Papa Jonathan d unpatriotic president.Mr I dnt giv a damn,Mr der is no functional airport in Maiduguri.We need patriotic leaders...May Allah protect Sir,Almustapha.

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by djbazz(m): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2012
al-ahamad:
Those wher MEN with guts, Brains nd wisdom....not the cowards we have in Government now....

Rest IN PEACE "General Sani Abacha Sir"
Ii L♡̬̩̃̊vε̲̣̣̣̥ those men... Goverment or whoever should free dis man 4 me
Or maybe d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ feel he wil be after dem cos dat guy na bad guy
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by phildon: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2012
Dejiro: The story of the last Northern reign!
By 2015, you'll realise that the strenght of GEJ is the north you call names.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by phildon: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2012
kkk17: [color=#006600][/color] undecided

are you daft or just a little slow in catching up? Was obj in power during the abacha regime? Or have u not heard an aboki bashing obj?

Btw he is neither (my) nor (our) Ebele, because i didn't vote for him
Someone amired the guts of the Abachas, you ranted at him because he was aboki. And I am puting it to you again that OBJ is not an aboki and we admire his guts and courage to take decisions. And when he was the president, the disunity of this country was not this bad. He was brave. So, mention aboki again and I'll tell you again that it is about love for the country you claim to serve. Call me names again, I am waiting.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by otokx(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2012
Injection close to the heart and at the neck does not add up; looks like another false sensational journalistic lie.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by logica(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2012
supereagle: major Orkar Wont let go that opportunity.
Orka was not part of the government and his intentions were pretty clear. So what is your point?
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by logica(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2012
supereagle: Retard brain, Abacha's son was arrested along with him. He is freed now. Kudi's case was a case they want to use to eliminate him so that some people can cover up their wicked acts. This is the only man who can tell us the people who killed Abiola.
Was Abacha's son found to be culpable in the murder of Kudirat? The answer is no. A monkey like you will never understand the workings of the justice system.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by logica(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
onatisi:
try and get it from them and see how easy it is
I think that's what f00lish people like you would try to do. I don't need his number because I have nothing to discuss with him.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by slyfox1974(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
AL MUSTY BABA , COOL DOWN NO SHAKING I KMOW FOR A FACT THAT THERE WAS SERIOUS TENSION IN THE MILLITARY
WHEN THAT BIASED AND STUPID JUDGE READ HIS JANKARA JUDGEMENT (JUNIOR OFFICERS DEY UR BACK NO SHAKING SIR)
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by JaaizTech: 1:11am On Jul 30, 2012
kkk17: [color=#006600][/color]

It's good you're saying it as it is. I personally didn't vote for either GEJ or Buhari because none of them have the interest of the masses at heart. It's all about power and money for the present day thieves in politics
I would agree with you about the average northerner's sentiment for one of her own, but what I find displeasing is also your own attempt to discredit Buhari by concocting and roping him up in events. When exactly did Buhari say Abacha is not corrupt As for Abacha son's it was Buhari's camp that ensured He was stripped of the Governorship ticket under CPC.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 30, 2012
Buhari may well have aid Abacha was not corrupt. He would be correct as Abacha was indeed not corrupt.

The corruption allegation and even the loot called "Abacha's loot" was staged propaganda to discredit Abacha who was one of the great patriotic African leaders who had refused IMF /World Bank Loans and declined western dictates and influence.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 30, 2012
Al Mustapha may or may not have killed Mrs Kudirat Abiola but Abacha never ordered Kudirat's assassination.

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 30, 2012
[size=18pt]Al Mustapha killed Abacha on orders from Babangida[/size]
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 30, 2012
If Al Mustapha was involved in Mrs Abiola's murder, then it was probably on the order of IBB.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 30, 2012
why would Abacha murder Mrs Kudirat Abiola, if he was keeping MKO Abiola himself alive and safe in prison?
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 30, 2012
[size=22pt]Reasons I believe Al Mustapha killed Abacha.[/size]

From Al Mustapha's own statements he was in the room as Abacha died.

From Al Mustapha's own statements he was the person that called a doctor that injected Abacha in the neck and heart, (are these normal locations for injecting somebody)?

From Al Mustapha's own statements he appears to state that he was aware of a plan to kill both Abacha and MKO Abiola on the same day.

From Al Mustapha's own statements he invited Babangida to take over Aso Rock immediately after Abacha's death before discussing with Abacha's closest senior colleagues in goverment, It could therefore be argued that AlMustapha facilitated what was effectively a covert coup.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 30, 2012
My theory is that Babangida may have somehow convinced Al Mustapha to betray and kill Abacha with a promise that he may support him to achieve some ambition of his (whatever that may be). Al Mustapha killed Abacha and handed control of the regime to Babangida and the rest is history.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Laryokeke: 7:41am On Jul 30, 2012
Its easy to read this on nairaland, sigh, and post comments of aparthy. But just ask urselves these questions: could it be this man is merely a victim of circumstance? Would it be just to leave him to rot? I must admit am not very apprised on this issue but injustice anywhere must be condemned everywhere
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by amasdking: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2012
pls let us know if it has season 2, very interesting, it should not 've ended there.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Audukaya: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2012
Al-mustapher is not too intelligent,who told him there is gentle man in the job of arms?
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by JimmyBoy1: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2012
I watched this guys testimony during Oputa Panel, he is intelligent and cunning. His is trying to suggest in this account that he made moves to protect the life of Late MKO, yet court has convicted him of murdering the man's wife. He should face judgement abeg.

On wether Abacha and Abiola were killed, my gut feelings agree with him. Or how else can we explain how two people whose existence put's the future of Nigeria at great risk could just die within one month.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2012
^
Idiagbon followed few months later
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by naptu2: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2012
Al-Mustapha is very intelligent and would say anything to save his neck/remain relevant. However, I believe that both Abacha and Abiola were killed. I'm not just depending on Al-Mustapha's testimony, Brigadier Sabo and others alluded to the fact that they were both killed and I heard the same myself from members of the security services. That doesn't absolve Al-Mustapha of his crimes.

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
Al Mustapha was difinitely involved in Abacha's death and in Abiola's death

He was in the locality as both men died.

Why would he invite Babangida to Aso Rock before gathering and informing all the senior members of Abacha's government? Abacha's death was a covert coup that was facilitated by Al Mustapha.

I believe he was bribed by Babangida to kill Abacha and was ultimately double-crossed. He has to die because IBB and the current PDP government do not want the entire truth to ever come out.

I do not whether or not he murdered Kudirat Abiola, (and if he had, it would not have been ordered by Abacha, but by IBB),however I am convinced he was inolved in the murder of Abacha and possibly MKO Abiola.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by SkySpirit(m): 2:40am On Feb 07, 2015
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.