Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered (25914 Views)

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al-mustapha Statement On Abacha"s Death In His Prison Notes / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
phildon: Virtually every hausa man is ready to lay down his life for his country. And this is why they flood the. How many Ibo guy is ready to die for any reason? Anyway, your sentiment will not make you say the truth. So, kill Almustapha and dance to the tune.
I am not interest in Mustafa's life. You should understand my post. Mustafa's life is already gone cos at that age, he is a gonner. His atrocities if you ask me deserve imprisonment for life.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by onatisi(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2012
phildon: Virtually every hausa man is ready to lay down his life for his country. And this is why they flood the. How many Ibo guy is ready to die for any reason? Anyway, your sentiment will not make you say the truth. So, kill Almustapha and dance to the tune.
you are wrong not all hausas,the only people willing to lay down their lives for nigeria are the military,
you think if u point a loaded gun on a haus man to either choose between nigeria and his life he will choose nigeria?definitely no.the corrupt leaders themselves are always prepared for any eventualities that is why everyone is stealing as much as he or she can now because they know the way things are going anything can happen at any time,if you read the letter very well it is a coded message .
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by solgee(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2012
@op, story story...
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by naptu2: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2012
He's already said more than this @ the Oputa Panel (he even played a video tape to show how a person can be killed just by touching him with a substance). His story was also corroborated and/or refuted by Generals Sabo, Bamaiyi and Diya, Major A.S Aliyu, ASP Zadok, etc.

Nothing new here.

I watched everything live, but here are edited accounts.

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/nigeriawatch/oputa/
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by phildon: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
Billyonaire: I am not interest in Mustafa's life. You should understand my post. Mustafa's life is already gone cos at that age, he is a gonner. His atrocities if you ask me deserve imprisonment for life.
Just like your uncle Mr Fix it whose refusal to fix the roads with our billions caused the deaths of innoocent Nigerians.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2012
phildon: Just like your uncle Mr Fix it whose refusal to fix the roads with our billions caused the deaths of innoocent Nigerians.
Why is it that each time someone wins you in argument, you go name calling. Is it a quality of a loser ? That is off the thread, do not derail the thread. If you want to discuss on the roads, please create a thread and stop being a baby.

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by naptu2: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2012
By the way, if you watched the proceedings @ the Oputa Panel you'll know that Major Mustapha is a very good and talented story teller. Much of what he says is true, but he also adds some pepper and salt to the story in order to distract people, win sympathy and save his neck.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Chubhie: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Only Time Reveals. Surprisingly as soon as members of Boko Haram got designated as international terrorists, the dynamics changed.
Unfortunately, innocent lives are been wasted daily in their game of chess and when karma comes calling,same people will run to equity claiming clean hands and

fortunately for them the masses are quick and swift to fall and play into their blood stained hands and the ugly cycle continues cos we fail to learn from history.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2012
Chubhie:
Unfortunately, innocent lives are been wasted daily in their game of chess and when karma comes calling,same people will run to equity claiming clean hands and ortunately for them the masses are quick and swift to fall and play into their blood stained hands and the ugly cycle continues cos we fail to learn from history.
Its for that reason that we must stop them from happening by all means.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by phildon: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2012
[quote author=onatisi]
you are wrong not all hausas,the only people willing to lay down their lives for nigeria are the military,
you think if u point a loaded gun on a haus man to either choose between nigeria and his life he will choose nigeria?definitely no.the corrupt leaders themselves are always prepared for any eventualities that is why everyone is stealing as much as he or she can now because they know the way things are going anything can happen at any time,if you read the letter very well it is a coded message .[/quote All I am saying here is: the way a hausa man will luv to defend his territory even @ the xpense of his life, an ibo guy cannot. He will run away. Even fly abroad. Ibo guy join soldier?hausas are more willing. Go and find out, the ibo guys that were in the military before were forced to join.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Olanlere11: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2012
What we need now is Strategy to combat terrorism. Military rule and its attendant game plans are in our past. We can't build a new naija with this kind of story.

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by phildon: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Why is it that each time someone wins you in argument, you go name calling. Is it a quality of a loser ? That is off the thread, do not derail the thread. If you want to discuss on the roads, please create a thread and stop being a baby.
You can call me names. Go on. It is ur way. However, if kill is ur solution, I just helped u with a name ur folks idolise
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by phildon: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
Olanlere11: What we need now is Strategy to combat terrorism. Military rule and its attendant game plans are in our past. We can't build a new naija with this kind of story.
Well, if history doesn't mean anything to u and ur ebele, know it that this Almustapha was behind the caging of Elzakzaky, shite cleric when he started his own radical campaign with tremendous open followers. Now ur ebele cannot handle a mere boko haram who doesnt have even a single follower.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by comradefery: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
al-ahamad:
Those wher MEN with guts, Brains nd wisdom....not the cowards we have in Government now....

Rest IN PEACE "General Sani Abacha Sir"
Why woun't they appear to u as Men with guts, Brains ans Wisdom, when ur memory is so small to recollect the attrocities of the past, yes, those who unleashed Terror on the poor masses, Sat on the election victory of an Innocent man, Incaserated him to death, Bulcarnized our economy, Siphoned our Commonwealth, Butchered those who questioned their cruel acts, and Snuffed life out of the Innocent Kudirat, they are your men with guts brains and Wisdom. Bet me, in the next fews years you'll still go to the market place with a microphone to praise these present crop of criminals when you must have forgotten as usuall.......Pitiable Character!
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
I strongly suspect that Al Mustapha killed Abacha
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by supereagle(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2012
logica: Ode. He obviously doesn't know the difference between a coup d'état and a revolution.
major Orkar Wont let go that opportunity.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Chiefpriest(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2012
Even in prison non of your miserable family menbers can compare to him.
hardbody:

For real? They should release that tin god that terrorized people at will? The courts said he killed Kudirat Abiola, how about that? They should kill him immediately.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Chiefpriest(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
Your achievements remains in nairaland making foolish contributions,Al mustafa will be set free and rewarded for his loyalty somethong you ibos lack.
Billyonaire: I am not interest in Mustafa's life. You should understand my post. Mustafa's life is already gone cos at that age, he is a gonner. His atrocities if you ask me deserve imprisonment for life.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by lacasa: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2012
chubysoft1: It is so embarrassing that till today no civilian knows what actually killed Late Gen Abacha. I wonder while they sentenced Al Mustapha? Why the court refused to listen to his story? Why he was really senetenced to death? Questions without answers.

Good question

smiley
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by supereagle(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
logica: Dude are you educated at all? He is in jail for the murder of Abiola's wife. What does that have to do with him saving Abiola? Does saving Abiola negate his guilt in the murder of his wife? What kind of logic are you possessed of?
Retard brain, Abacha's son was arrested along with him. He is freed now. Kudi's case was a case they want to use to eliminate him so that some people can cover up their wicked acts. This is the only man who can tell us the people who killed Abiola.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by StepG: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
Abbycite: This story only confirm one thing ...that MKO and Abacha was murdered by foreign agents.

I was in d secondary school when d duo met their mysterious end but even with my primitive mind then, I knew it was not a mere coincidence that two powerful (healthy) personalities that can change d destiny of a third world country could just died within d spate of 30 days...

Bottomline is....there are bigger cabals in the international realm that can kill a sitting president even with their heavy security shield just to keep their account balanced.
hmm
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by emanobis(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2012
maclatunji: Interesting story. Whether true or false, all of that is now history.

pls,we all (naijas) shld thread wit caution.may b he's trying 2 point out sumtin dt we need 2 knw abt dz ppl (dem dem)
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by ifedun2: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
Interesting!Its unfortunate how these ambitious 'Khaki boys' play god and toy with the future of our country.The decisions they took that night are still affecting us today-history my foot!Is there a today without yesterday.Pray,has anyone seen his notes on how they hatched the plot to kill Kudirat Abiola?
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by emsquare(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2012
maclatunji: Interesting story. Whether true or false, all of that is now history.

Well said!
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by manugbo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2012
it sounds so interesting but but they re all liars
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by santakris(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
Intelligent Officer. May God grant u eternal rest as u awaits ur final execution. Sobs.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by nawtyme: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2012
I think i lyk this guy for his guts. Pls he shld be set free to descend on the house of assembly.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by Dejiro(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2012
The story of the last Northern reign!
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by nagoma(m): 12:20am On Jul 29, 2012
Dejiro: The story of the last Northern reign!

And the beginning of chaos under Reterdeen PhD !

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by drake2(m): 12:21am On Jul 29, 2012
was in Katanga Republic when BBC broke ds news abt Abachas' wetin call?

Come see last spending 2finish on 33 larger Beer 4 black market beside Zik hall.
Greatest of d Greatest.
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by nasty45(m): 2:09am On Jul 29, 2012
mmmustapha: Nasty45 u r a foooool, cnt u sense d truth, oh Allah illiteracy is a disease
illiteracy u say?hahahaha.ask ur northern brothers wat it means to be illiterate.CONYO.lil wonda u usin hs name
Re: Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered by castro(m): 4:59am On Jul 29, 2012
al-ahamad:
Those wher MEN with guts, Brains nd wisdom....not the cowards we have in Government now....

Rest IN PEACE "General Sani Abacha Sir"
My dear,leave that thing,the names and curses abacha recieved during his time was much more than that of jona and his looters club.Thats the story of naija for u,who knows,in 20years from now,the same nigerians who are presently condemning jona wil brand him a saint by then but continue 2 lambast d leadership that wil come up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Apapa Lagos Road Flooded After Heavy Rainfall / Okonkwo: Obi Was So Stingy He Didn’t Share Any Question At Chatham House / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.