Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding (4540 Views)

My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank / Fulani Chief Calls For Inter-tribal Marriages Among NYSC Members / Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by rinora(f): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
Guys check out this beautiful pics of these cute yoruba and Igbo couple,how i wish most of us Nigerians could look past our ethnicity and cultural differences,in our quest for love,just like dis couple,dey look so adorable together,and the fusion of both Yoruba and Igbo culture is seemingly overwhelming and lovely and gosh the guy is georgeous man....me sef need to look for one cute Igbo bobo,make i hook am o,as i dont care about ethnicity,what matters is individualism,and the love...LOL.....Heres some of the pix

Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
Absolutely beautiful!
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by rinora(f): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
yes so beautiful,makes me wanna get married sharp sharp..lol
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by MrsChima(f): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
Let do the walkthrough.
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by Exponental(m): 12:17am On Jul 28, 2012
rinora: yes so beautiful,makes me wanna get married sharp sharp..lol
Bring ur bill, let's negotiate.
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 28, 2012
Lovely!
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by Rocktation(f): 12:26am On Jul 28, 2012
fagamite: [/quote]

I hope you realize that this isn't the politics section. In your quest to vomit shite, you missed this part of the post;

[quote author=rinora]
gosh the guy is georgeous man....me sef need to look for one cute igbo bobo

Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by rinora(f): 12:26am On Jul 28, 2012
Exponental:
Bring ur bill, let's negotiate.

u so funny...LOL
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by GreenJ(m): 3:12am On Jul 28, 2012
Culture difference is always the obstacle.
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by achi4u(m): 3:45am On Jul 28, 2012
GreenJ: Culture difference is always the obstacle.
gbam
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by MMM2(m): 4:26am On Jul 28, 2012
cry cry cry
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 28, 2012
*modified.
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by dealordea(m): 5:22am On Jul 28, 2012
Small time now, they will start tribalistic fight in bed and born tribalistic children..

1 Like

Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by bashr8: 5:24am On Jul 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
*modified.
better for you unless no more igbo guy for u
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by bashr8: 5:25am On Jul 28, 2012
GreenJ: Culture difference is always the obstacle.
have you finished marrying the people from your ethnic group? what are u looking for outside that you dont have in your own ethnic group undecided
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 28, 2012
bashr8: better for you

Better for me?
Do you know what I originally posted?
Would you have beat me up if I hadn't modified? GTHOFH jo
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by bashr8: 5:33am On Jul 28, 2012
rinora:
Guys check out this beautiful pics of these cute yoruba and Igbo couple,how i wish most of us Nigerians could look past our ethnicity and cultural differences,in our quest for love,just like dis couple,dey look so adorable together,and the fusion of both Yoruba and Igbo culture is seemingly overwhelming and lovely and gosh the guy is georgeous man....me sef need to look for one cute Igbo bobo,make i hook am o,as i dont care about ethnicity,what matters is individualism,and the love...LOL.....Heres some of the pix

do you still need prescription or your feeling better now?
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 28, 2012
bashr8: do you still need prescription or your feeling better now?

Seriously, are you okay?
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by bashr8: 5:42am On Jul 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Seriously, are you okay?
i should be asking you , she needed medical attention undecided
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 28, 2012
bashr8: i should be asking you undecided
Arent you the one that started the insult?
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by bashr8: 5:46am On Jul 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Arent you the one that started the insult?
but i was asking her if she needed prescription and not you so why are you quoting what i posted to her undecided
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 28, 2012
bashr8: but i was asking her if she needed prescription and not you so why are you quoting what i posted to her undecided
Oh, thought that was directed at me undecided
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by KINGwax(m): 7:01am On Jul 28, 2012
^^
Oh why oh why? Why did u hide that post na? I only went to buy a coffin to bury d guy after i kill am finish wit my response and u don save am! Why e go talk that kind thing and go scottfree. It aint right mehn..but i'll pass.
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by ahmsta(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2012
never been so moved by weddings/ wedding pictures.... But mehn...this is lovely....!!
Re: Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding by Bisjosh(f): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2012
Aww........so cute embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls / Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? / When Ghana Jollof Meets Naija Jollof (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.