Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady (4346 Views)

How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness? / Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
I wonder what the meaning of love is when one cannot marry who you desire.. My cousin who is a jehovah witness was once dating a muslim guy, on taking the guy home the girls mother rejected the guy immediately but because of the love they have for each other they still see each other secretly.. Just yesterday, my cousin told me she was pregnant for the muslim guy..
Now fellow nairalander should she abort the pregnancy or go straight to tell her mother.. Pls tell me is religion a barrier to love? And what is wrong with marrying a jehovah witness.?
Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by Exponental(m): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
A lot is wrong about this! 2 extremist at opposite angles trying 2 com 2geda.
Wahalaa go gbengee ooo!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
Exponental: A lot is wrong about this! 2 extremist at opposite angles trying 2 com 2geda.
Wahalaa go gbengee ooo!!!
ok is she gonna abort the pregnancy? Or is abortion not a great sin?
Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by Lolaabokoku(f): 4:40am On Jul 28, 2012
Pls nairaland family reply because i need your own point of view..
Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by chiochio1(m): 4:47am On Jul 28, 2012
Let both of them elope and continue life,life is personal
Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by MMM2(m): 4:52am On Jul 28, 2012
Op
Come 2 my house, I will tell u d only solution.
Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by slimyemm: 5:01am On Jul 28, 2012
They both saw trouble and headed right into it....
Now,you want us (Nairaladers)
to help solve it?
Okay nah..
Wait...make i go think soution!

4 Likes

Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by KINGwax(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2012
now, Don't listen to this fool
chio chio: Let both of them elope and continue life,life is personal
and when u said...
Lolaabokoku: ok is she gonna abort the pregnancy? Or is abortion not a great sin?
undstnd dt having sex before marriage is a sin too, but also, don't listen to this disjointed being who says...
slimyemm: They both saw trouble and headed right into it....
Now,you want us (Nairaladers)
to help solve it?
Okay nah..
Wait...make i go think soution!
the solution, in truth is, if the guy is ready, let the lady damn the consequences and marry him. An act dt i knw has never ended good at every angle. Or, let her abort and leave the guy for good. Love doesn't exist, that shld be anybody's watch word.
Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by Victorjoseph(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2012
Hmmmmm to my own opinion i may say let the both of dem get married.U can mari who eva u want 2 mari nut d person dat ur family wish 4u 2 mari

1 Like

Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2012
M M M: Op
Come 2 my house, I will tell u d only solution.
ok give me your add sebi you be love doctor? Oporoko head..
Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by greedie1(f): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2012
Wteva dey do, dey shouldnt abort d baby o

2 Likes

Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by MrLee(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
Lolaabokoku: I wonder what the meaning of love is when one cannot marry who you desire.. My cousin who is a jehovah witness was once dating a muslim guy, on taking the guy home the girls mother rejected the guy immediately but because of the love they have for each other they still see each other secretly.. Just yesterday, my cousin told me she was pregnant for the muslim guy..
Now fellow nairalander should she abort the pregnancy or go straight to tell her mother.. Pls tell me is religion a barrier to love? And what is wrong with marrying a jehovah witness.?

Hmmmm.... These one na war o! If she marry's d man she will regrete it later cus the man will force her 2 be a muslin and will be marrying others wemen after her which is againts her faith. If abort d child and leave d man now and suffers it now and njoy 2morro. Let her choose one.

1 Like

Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
This will definitely end bad for them. Am sure she would be thinking that if they got married,she wld be able to convert him but it seems he is already converting her without her realising it yet. I knw jehovah witness people to be strong in their faith but i dont think this lady in question is a true jehovah witness because she has slept with him before marriage and even thinking of killing a baby which i believe a true xtian wont even think of doing (or @op, are u d one thinking,suggesting or planning to do it for them?) just asking sha.please tell her to kip the baby and they should stay away from each other. Love is nt enough in this case!

4 Likes

Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by djeezy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2012
Firstly, abortion is a sin and it shuouldn't be an option here. I suggest the girl should tell her parents that she is pregnant, that way her parents will adjust their position. I guess they didn't consent ab initio because feasibly they never knew she was pregnant. There are many consequences and implications that arise from abortion and even eloping. I see both religions as one that you have to convert for the marriage to be posible. So the question is this, which party is willing to forfeit his/her tenet to the other person's...So I think it's wise to let the family members know how much they really want to be together and the status of their relationship.

1 Like

Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by Beync(f): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
mckutie: This will definitely end bad for them. Am sure she would be thinking that if they got married,she wld be able to convert him but it seems he is already converting her without her realising it yet. I knw jehovah witness people to be strong in their faith but i dont think this lady in question is a true jehovah witness because she has slept with him before marriage and even thinking of killing a baby which i believe a true xtian wont even think of doing (or @op, are u d one thinking,suggesting or planning to do it for them?) just asking sha.please tell her to kip the baby and they should stay away from each other. Love is nt enough in this case!
well said.
even in choosing a life partner, u put the love God first and dat involves not voileting God's rule regarding marriage becos God is the one that blesses marriage. which kind yeye love will make a grown up girl open her legs when she knows there's strong differences their faiths? she forgot to reason with her head. may be she things everything is love.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by Antivirus92(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
Lolaabokoku: ok is she gonna abort the pregnancy? Or is abortion not a great sin?
why did she became pregnant in the first place?
Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by Lolaabokoku(f): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
mckutie: This will definitely end bad for them. Am sure she would be thinking that if they got married,she wld be able to convert him but it seems he is already converting her without her realising it yet. I knw jehovah witness people to be strong in their faith but i dont think this lady in question is a true jehovah witness because she has slept with him before marriage and even thinking of killing a baby which i believe a true xtian wont even think of doing (or @op, are u d one thinking,suggesting or planning to do it for them?) just asking sha.please tell her to kip the baby and they should stay away from each other. Love is nt enough in this case!
Haba! See me see trouble o.. Just want a lil advise 4 her ok
Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by Lolaabokoku(f): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
Antivirus92: why did she became pregnant in the first place?
is there nobody above mistake? And no one is perfect except God
Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by ronkebp(f): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2012
Mr Lee:
Hmmmm.... These one na war o! If she marry's d man she will regrete it later cus the man will force her 2 be a muslin and will be marrying others wemen after her which is againts her faith. If abort d child and leave d man now and suffers it now and njoy 2morro. Let her choose one.

I agree with this, moreso, marraige is more than 'i love him" and 'he loves me"...you will be surprised how after many years down the road, it would be a different song. Nobody is trying to scare you or your cousin. the truth is before you seek for advice always try to advise yourself first. Getting pregnant was not the way to go at all. Your parents have every right to say no to a muslim spouse....especially when it involves their own child, a muslim parent has the right to say No to a Christain spouse (husband tobe) and so on and so forth.

Eloping is not the answer, God forbid something happens to either one of them<it would be a big problem for both families. in as much as i support marrying someone with whom you are "inlove" with, it would be better it is done with common sense.
Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by Pelumiv(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
We are all sinners, so i wouldn't cast the first stone. The lady in question is not a Jehovah's Witnesses,because a real Witness will not date a non-witness much more open your leg for him. The lady already see the dangers in there union and she decide to go ahead with it, so she will have to bear the consequence. She has committed fornication, she shouldn't add cold blood murder to it. Let the baby live and see that there is more to I LOVE YOU in Marriage than meet the eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by mydi(f): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2012
Lolaabokoku: is there nobody above mistake? And no one is perfect except God
which kind of stupid mistake! is she a baby? we have 2 be logical in our reasonin smtymes. she has gone as far as sleepin wit him which is bad enough, killin d baby wuld be a greater offence, i suggest she keep d baby nd forget d guy.

1 Like

Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by pretiedimie: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
[quote author=mydi] which kind of stupid mistake! is she a baby? we have 2 be logical in our reasonin smtymes. she has gone as far as sleepin wit him which is bad enough, killin d baby wuld be a greater offence, i suggest she keep d baby nd forget d guy. Smtymz we 4get where we r cmng 4rm weneva Luv stirs us in d face. Truth is God is luv & he alone knows d rudiments of luv. She turn bak 2 him 4 grace 2 recognize true luv wen it comes bearin in mind dat she is nt xpectd 2 unequali yoke herself wit am unbeliva.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2012
[quote author=pretie-dimie][/quote] yes its indeed a silly mistake cos she's now in a mess but the husband is now running around to the girls family to appeal to the girls mother to at least accept him.. He promised to allow the continue her religion but the girl mama dey para oo
Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by okooyinbo(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
Let them go and marry and damn the consequences o jare. There is just a certainty in life, and that is DEATH. That their marriage will collapse because of religious difference is not a certainty at all. Likewise that their marriage would last until death if they share the same religion. Nigerians just have to learn to be more humane in their character and mentality. Oro agba ni.

BTW, they dont need any parental blessings to make it work. And their marriage must not even be in a church or a mosque. The registrar is the surest bank to contract the marriage legally.
Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by tpia1: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2012
its a free world and since she already carry belle for the guy, what's the reason for the thread?

too bad she feels pregnancy will help her keep him.

oh well, who knows sha.
Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2012
tpia1: its a free world and since she already carry belle for the guy, what's the reason for the thread?

too bad she feels pregnancy will help her keep him.

oh well, who knows sha.
Dont get me wrong or is there anybody above mistake?
Re: Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
okooyinbo: Let them go and marry and damn the consequences o jare. There is just a certainty in life, and that is DEATH. That their marriage will collapse because of religious difference is not a certainty at all. Likewise that their marriage would last until death if they share the same religion. Nigerians just have to learn to be more humane in their character and mentality. Oro agba ni.

BTW, they dont need any parental blessings to make it work. And their marriage must not even be in a church or a mosque. The registrar is the surest bank to contract the marriage legally.
thanks 4 d wonderful advise u are truly oko oyinbo

(1) (Reply)

Evangelist Benny Hinn Remarries Ex-wife, Suzanne Years After Divorce (PHOTOS) / Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat / If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.