Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1082 Views)

Wearing Engagement Ring Before Marriage: How Long? / Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger / Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Tallest9(m): 7:05am On Jul 28, 2012
Re: . by acidtalk: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2012
I will call out all my male friends from far and wide, go to Zakky Adzey's house and borrow as many touch lights as possible and we will all proceed to the church and search every single corner in the church included the offering bowls and pastor's throat.

So because someone is engaged one shouls be a slave to a mere ring that it shouldn't be removed even at any given point.
How are you sure she didn't even do it to help the guy? Maybe na fake ring (panday the guy bought and she needed to wash her hands and as such removed it before soap go peel am.

I sure na either your ring lost or na you steal am.
Re: . by Tallest9(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2012
Lol..wetin i dey steal the girl ring for na?

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Offered $65m To Any Man Able To Woo And Marry His Lesbian Daughter. / With The Ex / Date An Aiesecer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.