Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month (22282 Views)

Comprehensive History Of The Disputed Anambra Oil Basin / Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil / Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by mastroesco(m): 7:34am On Jul 30, 2012
chino11:

We are not the same, the earlier you know it the better. Anambrans are different brands/species of Igbos, it shows in everything they do. The same way if you remove Anambra from Nigerian economic landscape the entire economy will crash. Deal with it bro cool

What specie of Human are you Can't wait to hear someone talk about Igbo Presidency or Biafra lemme blast him. Igbos, we have a problem. Won't blame a Nimo(Anambra) friend who prefers a Buhari to an Igbo president.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by deshclones(m): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2012
I think chino has a point with his assertion...that bleeding efulefu t.a orji drew the first blood by sacking non abia indigenes..these are people that have spent years in abia civil service...igbos for that matter..so many igbos were affected including anambrarians..I have an aunt that was affected..it is people like orji that should be crticized not chino..when other states like abia nd inconsequential ebonyi state for that matter treat other igbos anambrarians inclusive with so much scorn nd leveity..what do you expect anambra.(The pride of the entire igbo race) to do?orient petroleum should employ 100percent anambrarians jor..afterall am yet to see a more intelligent and industrious blackman than anambrarians.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by EzeCanada: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2012
chino11:

You got it bro, you got me correctly.

We need to work for anything we want in this life including our unity as Ndigbo. I hail all of you, even the ones that have cast reflections on my person. We expressed diverse opinion as to my postulations, which is most needed in building unity amongst us.

Igbo nile ekenem’ unu.

Igbo nile bu otu sita na Aguleri ruo na Okigwe. Sita na Afikpo ruo na Ogwashi-uku, sita na Nsukka ruo na Ohafia sita na Obi-Igbo Ikwerri ruo na Ugwuta. Ma sita kwa na Etche ruo na Awka. Umu Igbo Kwekorita nu..

No one is immune to mistakes because no one is perfect. Chino committed a severe blunder but from his last post above he seem to have realized his mistakes and kindda soft peddled. I guess he still needs to do some sort of "damage control" though. This can be done by openly tendering an apology to the entire Ndi-Igbo on this forum.

Meanwhile, I am not entirely sure Chino is from Anambra. The name Chino is an abbreviation of Chinonso and Anambrarians normally would abbreviate the name to Nonso….but not that it matters.

As for RUNS.TOEFL.GRE, Onye_okwu and Deshclones shame on you guys for openly trying to cause dis-unity and dis-integration amongst the Igbo race. What if Chino is an anonymous disguising as someone from Anambra state? Ndi Igbo are known worldwide for their uncommon wisdom and you guys have not displayed same here. That’s some food for thought for you guys.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by MrEverest(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2012
I implore on all well meaning Igbos in nairaland to demand an unreserved appology from this gadfly called chino within 24 hours or we ostracise and declare him a persona non grata for insulting, denigrating and causing divisive hate speaches on the Igbo race.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by deshclones(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2012
EzeCanada:

Igbo nile ekenem’ unu.

Igbo nile bu otu sita na Aguleri ruo na Okigwe. Sita na Afikpo ruo na Ogwashi-uku, sita na Nsukka ruo na Ohafia sita na Obi-Igbo Ikwerri ruo na Ugwuta. Ma sita kwa na Etche ruo na Awka. Umu Igbo Kwekorita nu..

No one is immune to mistakes because no one is perfect. Chino committed a severe blunder but from his last post above he seem to have realized his mistakes and kindda soft peddled. I guess he still needs to do some sort of "damage control" though. This can be done by openly tendering an apology to the entire Ndi-Igbo on this forum.

Meanwhile, I am not entirely sure Chino is from Anambra. The name Chino is an abbreviation of Chinonso and Anambrarians normally would abbreviate the name to Nonso….but not that it matters.

As for RUNS.TOEFL.GRE, Onye_okwu and Deshclones shame on you guys for openly trying to cause dis-unity and dis-integration amongst the Igbo race. What if Chino is an anonymous disguising as someone from Anambra state? Ndi Igbo are known worldwide for their uncommon wisdom and you guys have not displayed same here. That’s some food for thought for you guys.

Fccck u man..you and your fccking ezeship..you are very biased..why didn't u reprimand d grand efulefu orji dat started this onslaught against fellow igbos..plz don't lemme start wit u dis morning..just park one side.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by chino11(m): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2012
Antivirus92: I am an igbo by tribe and an anambra by british divisions. I know my self to be the same with my brothers from british divisions like imo,abia,enugu and ebonyi, only that we spread from the same point at different times and went on directions. But by the way, i don't blame chino,becos this is the first time an anambarian is saying a thing like 'we are not the same'. The people that champion such thing are usually imo and abia folks. But thank God now that every body is now shouting 'we are the same'
exactly my point nwanne mu
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by chino11(m): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2012
deshclones: I think chino has a point with his assertion...that bleeding efulefu t.a orji drew the first blood by sacking non abia indigenes..these are people that have spent years in abia civil service...igbos for that matter..so many igbos were affected including anambrarians..I have an aunt that was affected..it is people like orji that should be crticized not chino..when other states like abia nd inconsequential ebonyi state for that matter treat other igbos anambrarians inclusive with so much scorn nd leveity..what do you expect anambra.(The pride of the entire igbo race) to do?orient petroleum should employ 100percent anambrarians jor..afterall am yet to see a more intelligent and industrious blackman than anambrarians.
tell em nwanne mu, instead of em to deal wit the enemies they are attacking nonny
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by noiseless: 9:05am On Jul 30, 2012
This is your first ever post on this forum as long as this id is concern,and you are spewing this thrash,where is your other ids? don't be a coward pretending to be Igbo when you are not, you can still spew your thrash with your known biggoted ids as usual, and for your information we can handle this no need you pretending to be Igbo to disgrace yourself. By the way i deleted some of this rubbish you typed here cos we don't care what your likes think, and don't you and your likes get carried away with this cos it's not a crisis,atleast we do confront anyone who uses our name to make trouble,so don't get carried away my dear.
RUNS.TOEFL.GRE:

PEOPLE LIKE CHINO11 SHOULD BE CASTRATED.ANAMBRIA EPIDEMICS,YOU PEOPLE ARE A JUST A DISGRACE TO WE IBOS.I HATE ANAMBRIA OR ANAMBRANIAN WITH GREATEST PASSION.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Rhino5dm: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2012
Choi!. . .the party don almost finish oooooohhhhhh. Abel, make una give us more blood.

Greed!!! Ha ha ha ha. . . .
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by EzeCanada: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2012
deshclones:

Fccck u man..you and your fccking ezeship..you are very biased..why didn't u reprimand d grand efulefu orji dat started this onslaught against fellow igbos..plz don't lemme start wit u dis morning..just park one side.

Nwannem Nwoke, two wrongs cannot make one right...

Orji quite committed a taboo against his fellow kinsmen. Am not surprised by his actions as whoever the god wants to kill he first makes mad. His colleagues in the South East Governors Forum were all bitter and berated his action but did no reciprocate. I see this as a mature and brotherly thing to do. Moreover, this ideology and action of T. Orji is a personal one and has nothing to do with the good people of Abia state.
So why reciprocate or fight nature’s battle...

FYI I am from Aguata, how does that translate to being biased?
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Ozichim(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2012
chino11: Ezi okwu, now am suddenly divisive.

Did you know that at one time 1992 Enugu state invoked indigenous policy laying Anambra workers out. Did you know that just recently TA Orji took the same direction though this time it affected entire SE states.

We are not going to do 'nwanne' with our own oil. Good a thing a policy guideline which am privy to have access to made it mandatory that the chairman of Orient Petroleum and all the members of the board of directors must be Anambrans which has since implemented to the later. Again that Anambra citizen will form if not 100% of the workers in the oil company.

WE ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE. DEAL WITH
I hardly commented on issues in this forum, but this guy "Chino" forced me to do so. I feel so disappointed to read his post. Frankly speaking I'm very ashamed of him. But please all Igbos in this forum should be careful of this Chino. He is most likely an impostor. I mean he is not an Igbo Man, unless he is a very small boy. Chino unless you apologize to all Igbos in this forum and declare your identity, you are not an Igbos man from now hencefort. You cannot insult the Igbos like that.
I want to restrain myself to say the things I would have said because of your utterances to Igbos not in Anambra State. Believe me only a mentally imbalanced person can talk to Igbos the way Chino did.
As I said I keep my word since Chino is not an Igbo man to start with.
As a matter of fact all Igbos are one. States try to control and manege what they have in other to balance their economic. This should not be seen as a divisive tendency amongst the Igbos though this should not be encouraged. Anybody can think about this and make conclusion.
After-all when we were together and before oil was discovered all the regions especially the South East (South-East & south-South) were leaving on Coal economy from Enugu. So please let’s ignore this man Chino he is an Impostor. I can’t imagine Igbo man talking like this now; when Igbo Unity is most needed.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by EXCELLENCEAbia: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2012
chino11:

We are not the same, the earlier you know it the better. Anambrans are different brands/species of Igbos, it shows in everything they do. The same way if you remove Anambra from Nigerian economic landscape the entire economy will crash. Deal with it bro cool
you have to reason well here besides a tree cannot make a forest
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by deshclones(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2012
EzeCanada:

Nwannem Nwoke, two wrongs cannot make one right...

Orji quite committed a taboo against his fellow kinsmen. Am not surprised by his actions as whoever the god wants to kill he first makes mad. His colleagues in the South East Governors Forum were all bitter and berated his action but did no reciprocate. I see this as a mature and brotherly thing to do. Moreover, this ideology and action of T. Orji is a personal one and has nothing to do with the good people of Abia state.
So why reciprocate or fight nature’s battle...

FYI I am from Aguata, how does that translate to being biased?

Daalu maka otu I siiri kowara m..gbaghara m....iwe m di oku dat time..am from anambra too njikoka precisely..nwanne m ka ibu..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Antivirus92(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2012
Before, i could remember defending igbo unity and oneness with abia & imo folks here on nairaland. They choose to dialogue any thing igbo unity(anscestry,tradition,language,custom)some of them use to say that we are diverse and not one. But today thank God they are now claiming one with anambra! I am surprise! HATING ANAMBRA IS THE BEGINING OF IGBO DOWNFALL! I knew those that i am refering to and ODENIGBO AROLI may also know them
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by EzeCanada: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2012
deshclones:

Daalu maka otu I siiri kowara m..gbaghara m....iwe m di oku dat time..am from anambra too njikoka precisely..nwanne m ka ibu..

One love nwanne. Udo diri gi
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2012
RUNS.TOEFL.GRE:

PEOPLE LIKE CHINO11 SHOULD BE CASTRATED.ANAMBRIAN NEEDED TO BE EVOLVE FROM ALL THE EASTERN STATES NOT JUST ENUGU,BECAUSE YOU ARE THE WORST AND STATE,THAT ARE HIGHLY DISORGANIESD.ANAMBRA BROUGHT RITUAL,BLOOD MONEY,419NERS,HIGH CRIME RATE IN NIGERIA,NOT JUST THE ENTIRE IBO LAND..DIRTY ENVIRONMENT WITH SERIES OF EPIDEMICS,YOU PEOPLE ARE A JUST A DISGRACE TO WE IBOS.I HATE ANAMBRIA OR ANAMBRANIAN WITH GREATEST PASSION.JUST LOOK AT HOW CHINO,AN ESCAPED MENTAL PATIENT FROM PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL IN NNEWI JUST CAME HERE TO DISAGRACE WE IBOS BECOS HE HEARD THEY DISCOVERED OIL IN ANAMBRA..SO SO ALL THIS NATURAL RESOURCES AND OTHER USEFUL PRODUCTS,LIKE COAL,SALT,CRUDE OIL,YAM,GROUNDNUT,GOAT,ONIONS,YOU HAVE BEEN ENJOYING EVER SINCE YOU WERE BORN,THOSE STATES THAT PRODUCED THEM ARE NOW FOOL STATE ABI?COAL THEY USED TO TIRE YOUR STATE,IS IT FROM YOUR STATE?OIL FROM BAYESA,PORTHARCOURT,IMO,AKWAIBOM,DELTA..ETC THAT HAVE BEEN FEED YOU AND YOUR STUPID ANAMBRA,IS IT FROM YOUR STATE?..THIS WORLD IS TERRIBLE O O?NA SO SOME PEOPLE WICKED HEART REACHED? NOW THEY HAVE DISCOVERED LITTLE OIL IN YOUR ZONE,YOUR HEAD BEGIN TO SWALLON..YOU NOW STARTED DENYING YOUR FELLOW IBOS THAT WE ARE NOT ONE BECOS OF OIL..ANUOFFIA..YOU THINK SAY NA ONLY ANAMBRA GET OIL FOR IBO LAND..FOR YOUR WON INFORMATION,MY IMO STATE GET OIL?RECENTLY OIL WAS DISCOVERED IN EBONY STATE.STOP BEHAVING LIKE A COWARD because THAT OIL BELONGS TO ALL THE NIGERIA,YORUBA,IBO& HAUSE,EVEN BOKO HARAM GO FOLLOW CHOP THE OIL MONEY SELF,NOT JUST THE IBO ALONE. I KNOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU IF YOU WERE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS NATION,YOU FOR DON BREAK UP NIGERIA FAR BACK BECOS TOKEN OIL IS DISCOVERED IN ANAMBRA..USELESS HOPELESS SET OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD NOT COME OUT IN TOWNSHIP.THATS WHY YORUBA PEOPLE FAR BETTER PASS YOU UNA...OKE OCHUCHO NA ANYA-UKWU WILL KILL YOU PEOPLE.I FAKE IBO MAN THAT REASONS LIKE OFE MMADU MAN...GO AND HANG TRANSFORM OR COMMIT SUICIDE WE ARE GO FOLLOW CHOP THAT TOKEN USELESS OIL YOU CLAIMED YOU HAVE..WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT...ANUOFFIA

Let there be peace
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by noiseless: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2012
People like "ABAGWORO/ALHAJI_HAREM who doubles sometimes as "BALLABRIGS/OKIJA JUJU and other his divisive ids shouldn't make you loose focus bro.He and his likes have only one aim and the aim is to cos fight withing us then they run go celebrate,so one has to know how to respond to all the time.
Antivirus92: Before, i could remember defending igbo unity and oneness with abia & imo folks here on nairaland. They choose to dialogue any thing igbo unity(anscestry,tradition,language,custom)some of them use to say that we are diverse and not one. But today thank God they are now claiming one with anambra! I am surprise! HATING ANAMBRA IS THE BEGINING OF IGBO DOWNFALL! I knew those that i am refering to and ODENIGBO AROLI may also know them
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by EzeCanada: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2012
dazey:

chino or whatever you call yourself keep on creating many id i am very sure you are from Yoruba
@dazey
You are really on point, This guy is not onye Igbo...We need to fish all them Igbo haters out. So brilliant of you.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by chino11(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2012
For those of you that questioned my pathernity, am an Anambran precisely frm Uga. Am not an agent of destabilization but a realist and an enemy of iniquity and man inhumanity to man. I'v taken it upon myslf to champion the of opening eyes of Anambrans on the ongoing cold war in our midst. For that singular reason we are not going to do 'nwanne' wit our God's Given resourses as others didnt treat us wit the same kindnes. This and many has driven the policy of the Awka headquatered Orient Petroleum Refinery to absorb 100% Anambra people, the same goes for world giant Sabmiller plant in Onitsha excpt 4 the expatriate personel. I rest my case
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Antivirus92(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2012
Alot of dialogue about chino not being igbo. Okay chino, TELL US YOUR COMMUNITY AND UR VILLAGE INSIDE THE COMMUNITY,UR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND HEAD QUATER WITH ITS CHAIRMAN,THEN FINALLY THE NAME OF THE IGWE OF UR COMMUNITY. So that we believe that u are an igbo
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by EzeCanada: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2012
chino11: For those of you questioned my pathernity, am an Anambran precisely frm Uga. Am not an agent of distabilization but a realist and an enemy of iniquity and man inhumanity to man. I'v taken it upon myslf to champion the of opening eyes of Anambrans on the ongoing cold war in our midst. For that singular we are not going do 'nwanne' wit our God's Given resourses as others didnt treat us wit the same kindnes. This and many has driven the policy of the Awka headquatered Orient Petroleum Refinery to absorb 100% Anambra people, the same goes for world giant Sabmiller plant in Onitsha excpt 4 the expatriate personel. I rest my case

Umure Nne m bu Uga...Biko kwusi zia edemede gi a o?
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by noiseless: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2012
I still see you as a lunatic, you are even worse than that, "COLD WAR" your assssh! The good news is the power belongs to the real people who will vote the right govt come next election so we can cleanse lunatics and fakes such as you are the whole of alaigbo. Enjoy your foolishness while you can, again sooner or later imposters like you shall be banished of the face of our land.
chino11: For those of you questioned my pathernity, am an Anambran precisely frm Uga. Am not an agent of distabilization but a realist and an enemy of iniquity and man inhumanity to man. I'v taken it upon myslf to champion the of opening eyes of Anambrans on the ongoing cold war in our midst. For that singular we are not going do 'nwanne' wit our God's Given resourses as others didnt treat us wit the same kindnes. This and many has driven the policy of the Awka headquatered Orient Petroleum Refinery to absorb 100% Anambra people, the same goes for world giant Sabmiller plant in Onitsha excpt 4 the expatriate personel. I rest my case
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2012
chino11: For those of you that questioned my pathernity, am an Anambran precisely frm Uga. Am not an agent of destabilization but a realist and an enemy of iniquity and man inhumanity to man. I'v taken it upon myslf to champion the of opening eyes of Anambrans on the ongoing cold war in our midst. For that singular reason we are not going to do 'nwanne' wit our God's Given resourses as others didnt treat us wit the same kindnes. This and many has driven the policy of the Awka headquatered Orient Petroleum Refinery to absorb 100% Anambra people, the same goes for world giant Sabmiller plant in Onitsha excpt 4 the expatriate personel. I rest my case

Ok
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by asha80(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2012
chino11: For those of you that questioned my pathernity, am an Anambran precisely frm Uga. Am not an agent of destabilization but a realist and an enemy of iniquity and man inhumanity to man. I'v taken it upon myslf to champion the of opening eyes of Anambrans on the ongoing cold war in our midst. For that singular reason we are not going to do 'nwanne' wit our God's Given resourses as others didnt treat us wit the same kindnes. This and many has driven the policy of the Awka headquatered Orient Petroleum Refinery to absorb 100% Anambra people, the same goes for world giant Sabmiller plant in Onitsha excpt 4 the expatriate personel. I rest my case
how does defending anambra 'whatever that means' include trying to destroy threads about enugu pics or any other state?in those threads is anambra being castigated?just admit you are suffering from persecution complex.people are saying that t a orji's actions were castigated.who in nairaland was not aware of the vitriol that greeted that action of his even from abians?
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Nightshift(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2012
The chanting of "Chino" shows that Ndigbo must strive to educate its people of the importance of unity, love, peace and understanding. The mentality of separatism must be abhorred in our flawed culture. Each of the 5 Igbo states have its strengths and weaknesses. The dominant of neo-conservatives like "Chino" will definitely spell doom for Ndigbo in our quest to be like other developed ethnic nationalities, where social justice is paramount.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by MMM2(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2012
Dats good newz
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Ozichim(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2012

U'ar a liar. How can you be from Uga? It will be tragedy if you are from there, because Uga people doesn't talk like U did. Uga people are not people of little mind. All you are saying is out of fashion and cannot be synchronized to anything. There is no cold war amongst the Igbos & there can never be one. You and your likes have failed in Ur bid to cause disunity amongst the Igbos. Igbos’ are getting more united every day. If Asari can say that nobody can cause any artificial enmity between Ijaws and Igbos again; how can U think, you will succeed in introducing disunity amongst the Igbos.
Anambras don't need your help to open eye, their eye has always been open. You can go to self exile if you don't like Igbos to unite, because you cannot stop it. Even Gov. T Orji discoursed with other SE governors before doing what he did but yet he was attacked when he plan to execute it. He could not even complete the indigenous right issue. So tell us more, where have you visited in Igbo Land, You said you were once in Uga. Stop hiding your identity; you are not an Igbo man.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Antivirus92(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2012
Nightshift: The chanting of "Chino" shows that Ndigbo must strive to educate its people of the importance of unity, love, peace and understanding. The mentality of separatism must be abhorred in our flawed culture. Each of the 5 Igbo states have its strengths and weaknesses. The dominant of neo-conservatives like "Chino" will definitely spell doom for Ndigbo in our quest to be like other developed ethnic nationalities, where social justice is paramount.
so u think that from ur post we cannot deduce that you are not an igbo? Our culture is already rich and developed,so we don't need advice from under-developed ethnicities like yoruba.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Nightshift(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
Antivirus92: so u think that from ur post we cannot deduce that you are not an igbo? Our culture is already rich and developed,so we don't need advice from under-developed ethnicities like yoruba.
You surely don't understand what I've written. If you've read my other posts, you will know that I'm onye Igbo. I am from Nkanu West LGA, Enugu State. My hometown is Akpugo. The town of notable military men, sports people, academicians and Business people. Where do you know in Igboland?
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Nightshift(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2012
Antivirus92: so u think that from ur post we cannot deduce that you are not an igbo? Our culture is already rich and developed,so we don't need advice from under-developed ethnicities like yoruba.
When I talk about developed ethnic nationalities, I mean like France; but most importantly I would prefer like Germany. Igbo people have many things in common with Germans. The inborn urge to be successful, to become an achiever, the scattered dialects and sub- groups within their common nationality, etc. I nuu'la?
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Costa2000(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
Umunnem Igbo nine bu ofu,Chino na Ndi-Igbo noo na ebea anyincha bu otu biko ka anyi hapu ile onweanyi kobo na afu na ilu ndi mbia mbia,Egbe belu ugo belu nke si ibeya ebene ya febe ebeghiebe, Omarasu yasuo na ikwe ma onye amaghiasu ya suo na ana.Onye si na Igbo agaghi abu ofu ya were nnu ñuo akamu.Yagaziere onye ukwu gazikwara onye nta.Udo dili Ndi-Igbo noo na ebea udo dikwara ndi agbata obi anyi.Ka Chineke gozie onye obuna.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Antivirus92(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
Nightshift: When I talk about developed ethnic nationalities, I mean like France; but most importantly I would prefer like Germany. Igbo people have many things in common with Germans. The inborn urge to be successful, to become an achiever, the scattered dialects and sub- groups within their common nationality, etc. I nuu'la?
my brother, anybody that have seriously studied the igbo nation will know definetely that they are the same group of people with common anscestry. This sub-group of a thing is a fallacy. Dialects is natural becos as people move further away from their anscestral settlement,they disintegrate and dialect is the next thing that will happen. Guy just sit down one place and ask ur self why the igbo language is the same,culture and tradition and even character. Just ask ur self,if there are different sub-groups, which group is the original owners of the igbo language,custom,tradition etc, then why did other groups bury their language to embrace the language ,tradition,custom of one of the groups. Then check whether there are traces of dead language,tradition,custom in igbo land or do those different sub groups miracleously happen to have the same language,custom and tradition. The truth is that during slave trade and other heavy trades between igbos and non igbos, the igbos got in their mist some foreigners who were igbonised with time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bandits Release Abducted Students Of Kaduna Baptist School / Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Ganduje, APC Leaders Meet Ibrahim Shekarau Today / Keyamo: How To Become President Without WAEC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.