Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month (22280 Views)

Comprehensive History Of The Disputed Anambra Oil Basin / Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil / Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by bimbowale: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
Chino11, please stop this, it cant take us to anywhere. If u have any problem with anybody there are better ways of dealing with it not the way you are ranting.

On a lighter note, what if a new State is created in the South East, and your town Uga is ceeded (from the current Anambra State) amongst the communities that will form a new State nko, what will you do? Just chill and treat everybody with every level of maturity.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by RUNSTOEFLGRE: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2012
I USED UPPER CASE SO AS TO BE PROMINENT,SO THAT SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PEOPLE LIKE CHINO1 CAN CLEARLY SEE IT.I WAS MAD TO HEAR THIS FROM MY FELLOW IBO,IF REALLY HE'S AN IBO OR ANAMBRANIAN.WHY I ATTACKED THEM because,ANOTHER YEYE PERSON SAID IF YOU REMOVE ANAMBRA STATE FROM OTHER STATES,THE WHOLE IBO WILL COLLAPSE.I HEARD ANOTHER ANAMBRANIA SAYING IT IS NO MORE IBO KWENU...IT IS NOW ANAMBRA KWENU...ALL BECOS OF OIL SMALL OIL HE THINKS THEY DISCOVER..WITHOUT KNOWING THEY HAVE BEEN DRILLING OIL IN IMO STATE&NOBODY MADE MALICIOUS COMMENT THAT IT'S IMO KWENU.BECOS EGO IS INVOLVED HE STARTS TO SHOW HIS IBO MENTALITY WHICH OTHER TRIBE USED TO MOCK US.WITHOUT KNOWING THAT MOST OF THE NATURAL RESOURCES& AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ENJOYING SINCE BEFORE THE DISCOVERY OF UR SO CALLED OIL,CAME FROM OTHER STATES..CRUDE OIL,PALM OIL,SALT,COAL,CRUDE OIL,ETC.HOW COULD AN ANAMBRARIAN SAID THEY ARE MORE SUPERIOR THAN THE OTHER IBO STATES?NO IBO STATE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE OTHER.AND NO IBO STATE IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN THE OTHER.EVERY IBO STATE IS VITAL IN ONE AREA OR THE OTHER,BECOS WE ALL CONTRIBUTE IN MAKING IBO THE GREATEST OF ALL MOTHER TRIBE,WHETHER YORUBA OR BOKO HARAM PEOPLE LIKE IT OR NOT.THAT MADE US THE OUTSTANDING TRIBE IN NIGERIA,EVEN UPON ALL THE MARGINALIZATION&SET BACK.AFTER OUR CIVIL WAR,WE ARE STILL WAXING STRONGLY.WHAT DO U EVEN THINK OF OUR IBO UNITY,WHEN OTHER TRIBES SEE PEOPLE LIKE CHINO'S BAD HAND WRITING ON THE WALL? READING CHINO'S COMMENT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE REGRETTING BEING AN IBO MAN.ONLY A LAZY IBO MAN WILL SOLEMNLY DEPEND ON NIGERIAN ECONOMY OR OIL MONEY.WE DO NOT NEED GOVERNMENT MONEY OR OIL MONEY..WE IBOS RUN OUR THINGS ON OUR OWN WAYS AND BE MAKING THE BIGGEST DOE WITHOUT GOVERNMENT OIL MONEY..THAT'S WHY LAZY YORUBA PEOPLE ENVY US&CALL US RITUALISTIC BECOS THEY NEVER BELIEVE SUCH OUR HARDWORKING CAN MAKE US MILLIONAIRES LIKE THAT.WE ARE THE MOST DILIGENT,INTELLIGENT TRIBES OF ALL,STOP LIMITING TO ANAMBRA ALONE,IT IS EVERY IBO STATE.

quote author=chidyke77]i wl even regard u and Chino as d same bcus u reason like a kid whch i think u are. Why shuld u be making such comment and u think ur fighting Chino alone wtout knowing that Anambrarians are here too and none ever supported Chino. Use ur brain and besides,stop typing wt upper case letters,read d rules since ur new.[/quote]

I USED UPPER CASE SO AS TO BE PROMINENT,SO THAT SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PEOPLE LIKE CHINO1 CAN CLEARLY SEE IT.I WAS MAD TO HEAR THIS FROM MY FELLOW IBO,IF REALLY HE'S AN IBO OR ANAMBRANIAN.WHY I ATTACKED THEM because,ANOTHER YEYE PERSON SAID IF YOU REMOVE ANAMBRA STATE FROM OTHER STATES,THE WHOLE IBO WILL COLLAPSE.I HEARD ANOTHER ANAMBRANIA SAYING IT IS NO MORE IBO KWENU...IT IS NOW ANAMBRA KWENU...ALL BECOS OF OIL SMALL OIL HE THINKS THEY DISCOVER..WITHOUT KNOWING THEY HAVE BEEN DRILLING OIL IN IMO STATE&NOBODY MADE MALICIOUS COMMENT THAT IT'S IMO KWENU.BECOS EGO IS INVOLVED HE STARTS TO SHOW HIS IBO MENTALITY WHICH OTHER TRIBE USED TO MOCK US.WITHOUT KNOWING THAT MOST OF THE NATURAL RESOURCES& AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ENJOYING SINCE BEFORE THE DISCOVERY OF UR SO CALLED OIL,CAME FROM OTHER STATES..CRUDE OIL,PALM OIL,SALT,COAL,CRUDE OIL,ETC.HOW COULD AN ANAMBRARIAN SAID THEY ARE MORE SUPERIOR THAN THE OTHER IBO STATES?NO IBO STATE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE OTHER.AND NO IBO STATE IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN THE OTHER.EVERY IBO STATE IS VITAL IN ONE AREA OR THE OTHER,BECOS WE ALL CONTRIBUTE IN MAKING IBO THE GREATEST OF ALL MOTHER TRIBE,WHETHER YORUBA OR BOKO HARAM PEOPLE LIKE IT OR NOT.THAT MADE US THE OUTSTANDING TRIBE IN NIGERIA,EVEN UPON ALL THE MARGINALIZATION&SET BACK.AFTER OUR CIVIL WAR,WE ARE STILL WAXING STRONGLY.WHAT DO U EVEN THINK OF OUR IBO UNITY,WHEN OTHER TRIBES SEE PEOPLE LIKE CHINO'S BAD HAND WRITING ON THE WALL? READING CHINO'S COMMENT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE REGRETTING BEING AN IBO MAN.ONLY A LAZY IBO MAN WILL SOLEMNLY DEPEND ON NIGERIAN ECONOMY OR OIL MONEY.WE DO NOT NEED GOVERNMENT MONEY OR OIL MONEY..WE IBOS RUN OUR THINGS ON OUR OWN WAYS AND BE MAKING THE BIGGEST DOE WITHOUT GOVERNMENT OIL MONEY..THAT'S WHY LAZY YORUBA PEOPLE ENVY US&CALL US RITUALISTIC BECOS THEY NEVER BELIEVE SUCH OUR HARDWORKING CAN MAKE US MILLIONAIRES LIKE THAT.WE ARE THE MOST DILIGENT,INTELLIGENT TRIBES OF ALL,STOP LIMITING TO ANAMBRA ALONE,IT IS EVERY IBO STATE.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Nightshift(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2012
Antivirus92: my brother, anybody that have seriously studied the igbo nation will know definetely that they are the same group of people with common anscestry. This sub-group of a thing is a fallacy. Dialects is natural becos as people move further away from their anscestral settlement,they disintegrate and dialect is the next thing that will happen. Guy just sit down one place and ask ur self why the igbo language is the same,culture and tradition and even character. Just ask ur self,if there are different sub-groups, which group is the original owners of the igbo language,custom,tradition etc, then why did other groups bury their language to embrace the language ,tradition,custom of one of the groups. Then check whether there are traces of dead language,tradition,custom in igbo land or do those different sub groups miracleously happen to have the same language,custom and tradition. The truth is that during slave trade and other heavy trades between igbos and non igbos, the igbos got in their mist some foreigners who were igbonised with time
I understand your argument. My opinion is that we should focus more on what unite or bind us, than on what divide us. We have a unique culture, though flawed in some aspect.Great cultures are the ones that evolves with time. Udo dili gi!
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by bimbowale: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2012
Funny
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Antivirus92(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
bimbowale: Funny
Yoruba
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by aryzgreat: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
RUNS.TOEFL.GRE:

PEOPLE LIKE CHINO11 SHOULD BE CASTRATED.ANAMBRIAN NEEDED TO BE EVOLVE FROM ALL THE EASTERN STATES NOT JUST ENUGU,BECAUSE YOU ARE THE WORST AND STATE,THAT ARE HIGHLY DISORGANIESD.ANAMBRA BROUGHT RITUAL,BLOOD MONEY,419NERS,HIGH CRIME RATE IN NIGERIA,NOT JUST THE ENTIRE IBO LAND..DIRTY ENVIRONMENT WITH SERIES OF EPIDEMICS,YOU PEOPLE ARE A JUST A DISGRACE TO WE IBOS.I HATE ANAMBRIA OR ANAMBRANIAN WITH GREATEST PASSION.JUST LOOK AT HOW CHINO,AN ESCAPED MENTAL PATIENT FROM PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL IN NNEWI JUST CAME HERE TO DISAGRACE WE IBOS BECOS HE HEARD THEY DISCOVERED OIL IN ANAMBRA..SO SO ALL THIS NATURAL RESOURCES AND OTHER USEFUL PRODUCTS,LIKE COAL,SALT,CRUDE OIL,YAM,GROUNDNUT,GOAT,ONIONS,YOU HAVE BEEN ENJOYING EVER SINCE YOU WERE BORN,THOSE STATES THAT PRODUCED THEM ARE NOW FOOL STATE ABI?COAL THEY USED TO TIRE YOUR STATE,IS IT FROM YOUR STATE?OIL FROM BAYESA,PORTHARCOURT,IMO,AKWAIBOM,DELTA..ETC THAT HAVE BEEN FEED YOU AND YOUR STUPID ANAMBRA,IS IT FROM YOUR STATE?..THIS WORLD IS TERRIBLE O O?NA SO SOME PEOPLE WICKED HEART REACHED? NOW THEY HAVE DISCOVERED LITTLE OIL IN YOUR ZONE,YOUR HEAD BEGIN TO SWALLON..YOU NOW STARTED DENYING YOUR FELLOW IBOS THAT WE ARE NOT ONE BECOS OF OIL..ANUOFFIA..YOU THINK SAY NA ONLY ANAMBRA GET OIL FOR IBO LAND..FOR YOUR WON INFORMATION,MY IMO STATE GET OIL?RECENTLY OIL WAS DISCOVERED IN EBONY STATE.STOP BEHAVING LIKE A COWARD because THAT OIL BELONGS TO ALL THE NIGERIA,YORUBA,IBO& HAUSE,EVEN BOKO HARAM GO FOLLOW CHOP THE OIL MONEY SELF,NOT JUST THE IBO ALONE. I KNOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU IF YOU WERE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS NATION,YOU FOR DON BREAK UP NIGERIA FAR BACK BECOS TOKEN OIL IS DISCOVERED IN ANAMBRA..USELESS HOPELESS SET OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD NOT COME OUT IN TOWNSHIP.THATS WHY YORUBA PEOPLE FAR BETTER PASS YOU UNA...OKE OCHUCHO NA ANYA-UKWU WILL KILL YOU PEOPLE.I FAKE IBO MAN THAT REASONS LIKE OFE MMADU MAN...GO AND HANG TRANSFORM OR COMMIT SUICIDE WE ARE GO FOLLOW CHOP THAT TOKEN USELESS OIL YOU CLAIMED YOU HAVE..WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT...ANUOFFIA

You are a heavy MUNTULLAH! stewpid animal! u think we dont know ur trick? to cause more division in igboland by claiming igbo! Thunder tear ur abunna! which igbo son calls igbo Ibo? i/mbecile! U animals can go any extent to insult ndigbo due to jealousy and insecurity. Ndigbo do not send u f00ls!

@ chino11, am sure u r not chino1 bc u are not representing us Anmbrarian! am from Awka and a proud Igbo, we anambra will not met out evil for evil, T.A orji will be shown his position in igboland after his tenure. Igbo unity can never go down with d discovery of more oil, after all abia, imo and of recent ebonyi have oin, am sure enugu will also have, so wot we need to fyt for is emancipation of ndigbo from hausa parasitism not intra-tribal war. Ekeneem umu igbo!
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by EkoIle1: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
Damn .... The ibo inter tribal oyel wars is still going on? lmao.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by EzePromoe: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by EzePromoe: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by EzePromoe: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2012
MY BROTHERS, I THOUGHT THIS ISSUE ABOUT CHINO AND HIS MADNESS WOULD BE DEAD AND BURIED LONG AGO. CAN'T YOU READ THE HANDWRITTING ON THE WALL THAT CHINO IS IN NO WAY AN IGBO? [size=24pt]I'M A PROUD SON OF IGBO[/size] AND FROM CHINO'S POSTS, I CAN BOLDLY TELL YOU THAT CHINO IS NOT IGBO. ALL IGBOS ARE ONE NO MATTER HOW NKITA ARA LIKE CHINOS TRY HARD TO DIVIDE US. FOR ALL OF YOU OFEMMANUS WHO DID A COLLABO WITH CHINOS TO DIVIDE IGBOS, I TELL YOU THAT YOU DID IT IN A WRONG WAY BECAUSE ANAMBRA WILL BE THE VERY LAST AND AGAIN I REPEAT THE VERY LAST PEOPLE TO DENY THEIR IGBO IDENTITY. TO ME ( I DON'T KNOW YOUR POINT OF VIEW) I DON'T BELIEVE THAT NAMES LIKE ANAMBRA, IMO, ENUGU, ABIA, EBONYI OR RIVERS-IGBO, DELTA-IGBO EXISTS. THESE DIVISIONS WERE DONE FOR POLITICAL REASONS BUT NO MATTER WHAT 'IGBO BU OTU, NDI IRO G'AHU OBODO DI UKU MAKA NA IHE OMA N'ABATA N'ALA IGBO KA N'EBIDO EBIDO. IGBO EKELEM UNU!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by EzePromoe: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2012
[size=20pt]IGBO FOR LIFE[/size]
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by RUNSTOEFLGRE: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
aryzgreat:

You are a heavy MUNTULLAH! stewpid animal! u think we dont know ur trick? to cause more division in igboland by claiming igbo! Thunder tear ur abunna! which igbo son calls igbo Ibo? i/mbecile! U animals can go any extent to insult ndigbo due to jealousy and insecurity. Ndigbo do not send u f00ls!

@ chino11, am sure u r not chino1 bc u are not representing us Anmbrarian! am from Awka and a proud Igbo, we anambra will not met out evil for evil, T.A orji will be shown his position in igboland after his tenure. Igbo unity can never go down with d discovery of more oil, after all abia, imo and of recent ebonyi have oin, am sure enugu will also have, so wot we need to fyt for is emancipation of ndigbo from hausa parasitism not intra-tribal war. Ekeneem umu igbo!

YOU ARE A BIG MAGOT IT IS YOU THAT IS NOT IBO.ANUOFFIA.HOW CAN U CALL IBO IGBO?A FOOL LIKE U DONOT KNOW THAT IBO IS A TRIBE BUT IGBO IS A LANGUAGE.I AM SURE YOU ARE NOT IBO TRYING TO CLAIM.E JIM AKA N'IBUGHI NWA AMALA IBO..IF U CLAIM U R REALLY AN IBO LETS REPLY IN IGBO ;LANUGUAGE.GET A LIFE 4U
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Ozichim(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2012
Bikonu, hapuzianu Onyaraa "Chinuo1" Ona eweta Nduhie. Let’s talk about the good things happening to Igbo people. That impostor “Chino1” is a distraction.

Those Old Nigeria sadists and war crimers never know that any oil will be discovered within Igbo Land. They tried to remove all oil wells from Igbo land by making political policies that will scatter Igbo people, especially in Rivers state. They even move Obigbo to Rivers state to make them forget their Igbo identity. To them "Igbo Haters" finding Oil in Abia and Imo was a disaster that could not be avoided. Now, Oil has been found in Anambra and with strong indication that Enugu is in it also, this war crimers in the west and North will feel like drowning. In fact I believe that Igbo land is sitting on Oil, we know that even coal (Which was abundantly found in Enugu) is a very early stage of crude oil.

Believe me there are so many wonderful minerals yet to be discovered in Igbo Land, but the important thing is, how do we stop the stealing, deprivation, marginalization etc mated on Igbo people?
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Ozichim(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2012
Anyi Achorozi onye Igbo Iko ibeya onu. Bikonu mara na ndi ozo na eneanya, ka-amara ihe ga eme. Ekwena ka achia anyi-ochi eba.

Please, stop abusing any person and if you have abused any onye Igbo; si ya ndo. Bido kowara ndi-igbo Ibegi na anyinile bu ofu.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by aryzgreat: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
RUNS.TOEFL.GRE:

YOU ARE A BIG MAGOT IT IS YOU THAT IS NOT IBO.ANUOFFIA.HOW CAN U CALL IBO IGBO?A FOOL LIKE U DONOT KNOW THAT IBO IS A TRIBE BUT IGBO IS A LANGUAGE.I AM SURE YOU ARE NOT IBO TRYING TO CLAIM.E JIM AKA N'IBUGHI NWA AMALA IBO..IF U CLAIM U R REALLY AN IBO LETS REPLY IN IGBO ;LANUGUAGE.GET A LIFE 4U

Ibu ezigbo otule! Nkita lachakwa gi anya! Mkpi awusa! gini bu ibo? nwa osaka! kedu ebe akuzirigi na ibu onye "ibo" imakwa ife? umu awusa amusii na onicha bridge na abiazi ikuziri m igbo? chineke ekwekwala ka ngwere fuo eze! nyabu na ajuo gi agburu gi, isi na ibu onye ibo ma na asu igbo? nyabu na ndi awusa bu Hausa na asu gini? Yoruba bu yoruba na asu gini? Nkita Ara! Amadioha kujikwaa gi okpa na abo! akalogheli!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by olyivy(f): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2012
Chino is igbo and also from anambra like myself. However, he is a lunatic, Peter Obi a[i]rs[/i]e licker and now as we can see a divisive element. What do you expect from a paid agent.

I am sure other people from anambra has made it clear enough here that we do not reason like that tout.

Not true anambra person can come to a national forum and spew all the trash he has been spewing here. We will not just let that go away like that. This is not the first time he is attacking our brothers from other states each time anyone says anything about Peter Obi.

We will not just let his actions go unpunished on this forum and for that, I move a motion for the ediot to be declared persona non grata by all igbos on nairaland.

This guy has insulted us all!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Ozichim(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
aryzgreat:

Ibu ezigbo otule! Nkita lachakwa gi anya! Mkpi awusa! gini bu ibo? nwa osaka! kedu ebe akuzirigi na ibu onye "ibo" imakwa ife? umu awusa amusii na onicha bridge na abiazi ikuziri m igbo? chineke ekwekwala ka ngwere fuo eze! nyabu na ajuo gi agburu gi, isi na ibu onye ibo ma na asu igbo? nyabu na ndi awusa bu Hausa na asu gini? Yoruba bu yoruba na asu gini? Nkita Ara! Amadioha kujikwaa gi okpa na abo! akalogheli!

Bia, RUNS.TOEFL.GRE & Aryzgreat ozugonu, kwusinu iko-onu. Odiko'ndi oyibo n'ede Ibo, mana anyi na okpoya Igbo. English people call it Ibo but we know it is Igbo. Hebrew, Ibrow, Ibo, Igbo; they all seem to have the same sound conotation but we call it Igbo. please can we talk other things. Onye mara ihe oga eme, ka-anyi nwere onwe-ayi, ye mee ya. Nka bu ihe di mkpa kita.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by samnegro(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
@ chino but why is boundary commission saying that the land where oil is being discovered belongs to Uzouwani local govt. in nsukka geopolitical zone and why are some indegene of nsukka protesting both in Abuja and in enugu govt. house over the move by orient to start drilling oil in there land which shares boundary with aguleri.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by ericmooret: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
Umu igbo, anyi achoro nkewa. Umu nne ka anyi ga abugide. Amen. It gladdens my heart whenever I see igbo people gather together for a common cause. Chukwu ebuligo anyi elu.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by deshclones(m): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2012
Ozichim:

Bia, RUNS.TOEFL.GRE & Aryzgreat ozugonu, kwusinu iko-onu. Odiko'ndi oyibo n'ede Ibo, mana anyi na okpoya Igbo. English people call it Ibo but we know it is Igbo. Hebrew, Ibrow, Ibo, Igbo; they all seem to have the same sound conotation but we call it Igbo. please can we talk other things. Onye mara ihe oga eme, ka-anyi nwere onwe-ayi, ye mee ya. Nka bu ihe di mkpa kita.

o boy mechie onu there..that toef m0r0n is not igbo..no true igbo blood calls his enviable tribe ibo...its not possible...that toef guy is a bleeding wanimal....see the way the phool was insulting my ANAMBRA state..light of the entire black nation..obodo n'énweghi atu..isi mbido na-njedebe of the entire black race...home to the brightest and most intelligent set of people...be it in sports,academics,business,writing,politics etc...home to agukwu nri,ogbunike cave,agulu lake..home to deshclones nwoke di ora mma....ya ka aturu ocha like toef opened his bleed yap of a mouth to ridicule...nsogbu adighi...he is lucky this is a faceless forum..akam agwo ya ka ji...ezi
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Genovese(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
Oil don come nw, see betrayal..tot dy said they re better than yorubas
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Dainfamous: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2012
chino11:

I have done enough to avoid you, but you have persisted, well soon it will start.

But my key word to you is that we are not the same with you people, we are different brand of Igbos. We cannot be same people now that we have oil and gas/ refinery facilities. Even if it means denying you eddiots like the Ikwerres did we are going to do just that.
grin grin
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by ak47mann(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2012
Malawian: naa, ndi anambra na the authentic igbo first born son through eri! Una imolites na mostly of arodi so chino might be right in an aspect by saying we are not the same people but we anambrans will not exclude other igbos as we the elder and we lead by example! Abeg all those "igbos" that migrated from binin are they in the house? gringringrin. Wish i was still in school now, we for dey demand bursary nah grin grin. For all peter obi's faillings, i have to accept that this decision to industrialise the state is giant strides! Next governor should consider building a brand new city somewhere and naming it nollywood for obvious reasons. The sun is rising! If anambra doesnt work, igboland wount work!!!
Anambra state with indigenous refinery we are on top cool
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by chino11(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2012
Okey nwanne mu kedu ije..?
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by ak47mann(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2012
Malawian: Honestly, oyel in igboland is vital for igbo unity! If all parts of igboland strikes oyel, no group will feel important or needed! I understand the ikwerres are currently doing another research to find out where they came from gringringrin. All these "igbo people are after our oil" will soon be a thing of the past! The good lord is uniting the igbos in a wierd manner through oyel (of all things) that has polarised the same country. Soon all oil bloc in the country will band together to keep out the leaches! Ebonyi people, make una start to dey piss together nah so una oil go form in the next hundred years gringrin.[b] No wonder yaribas still dey do pit latterine up till now. Dem want oil by force without realising say their sh.it must be nutricious enough for oil to begin for[/b]m cheesycheesy.
that is funny...
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by ak47mann(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2012
chino11: Okey nwanne mu kedu ije..?
udo!! kedu nke na emenu? united we stand nwanna cool cool i can see that soon anambra will burst because too much investment will troop in, that will be understatement cool cool
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Yeske2(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
Igbo bu Igbo, let's stop this Anambra on top thingy biko nu, iha ga ebuteranyi nsogbu. A bu'm onye Nibo, Awka south. Daalu nu.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by chino11(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
ak47mann: udo!! kedu nke na emenu? united we stand nwanna cool cool i can see that soon anambra will burst because too much investment will troop in, that will be understatement cool cool

Yes oo, nwanne

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by onyeokwu: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2012
EzeCanada:

Igbo nile ekenem’ unu.

Igbo nile bu otu sita na Aguleri ruo na Okigwe. Sita na Afikpo ruo na Ogwashi-uku, sita na Nsukka ruo na Ohafia sita na Obi-Igbo Ikwerri ruo na Ugwuta. Ma sita kwa na Etche ruo na Awka. Umu Igbo Kwekorita nu..

No one is immune to mistakes because no one is perfect. Chino committed a severe blunder but from his last post above he seem to have realized his mistakes and kindda soft peddled. I guess he still needs to do some sort of "damage control" though. This can be done by openly tendering an apology to the entire Ndi-Igbo on this for

Meanwhile, I am not entirely sure Chino is from Anambra. The name Chino is an abbreviation of Chinonso and Anambrarians normally would abbreviate the name to Nonso….but not that it matters.

As for RUNS.TOEFL.GRE, Onye_okwu and Deshclones shame on you guys for openly trying to cause dis-unity and dis-integration amongst the Igbo race. What if Chino is an anonymous disguising as someone from Anambra state? Ndi Igbo are known worldwide for their uncommon wisdom and you guys have not displayed same here. That’s some food for thought for you guys.

Nwanne pls check on my post i never insulted or attack my igbo brothers
i was only attacking and mocking chino and his supporters i am from anambra i never supported that slowpoke called chino
udo dili gi
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by ak47mann(m): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2012
chino11:

Yes oo, nwanne
prophecy coming to past,this is the time for anambra to haddle their business coolget fresh for a new day, is the Resurrection...............
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2012
OYEL Pronounciation: /oryel/

Definition of oyel:

[noun]

-A fossil fuel unique to Nigeria, but bearing the same chemical qualities with that found in other parts of the world; difference being that dem swear for this Nigerian variety, wey be say if you find am for your village, e fit make you deny your ethnicity....even sef you fit deny your mama wey born you if you know say she wan follow you chop oyel money; a very nasty substance that can induce laziness, paranoia, avarice and outright greed.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by EzePromoe: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
P R O U D L Y IGBO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising / Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. / A British Response To 3,000 Pounds Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.