Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,337 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them (23269 Views)

GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts / 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years / Searching For Gej's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2012
Johndoe100: I don't know who a supporter or believer is with regards to our president. I do know who a supporter and a believer is when it comes to terrorism. They are Muslims (for this post called muzzies), muzzies have killed and maimed hundreds nay thousands of innocent Nigerians without remorse and yet you have these same vampires and their like showing their faces in public without remorse. Muzzies share a COLLECTIVE guilt for the activities of their brothers who maim and kill. Why? very simple, as an example why is the OP of this thread not a "supporter" of GEJ? Why are all THE MUZZIES on this forum anti GEJ? Who do they support? I will answer the questions:-
1. GEJ is a CHRISTIAN, muzzies cannot abide the idea of Christains leading them.
2. They support "true muzzies", in this case the murderer from the north ayotalah Buhari.
3. The killers of Christians are true muzzies by the warped standards of the muzzies. Everyone who is reading this and is a Christian knows the truth of this statement.

Now back to his excellency's achievements, I shall only say that everyone in Nigeria is a witness to the new anti corruption stance of this administration. most area are enjoying an unprecedented level of electricity supply. I could go on but even for these two alone the first year has been a success.

GEJ's POLICIES HAVE KILLED MORE NIGERIANS THAN HIS PRIVATE ARMY (BOKOHARAM)

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by bashr8: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
philip0906:
and that is an acheivement rigt? 7000 out of millions out there? last time i checked,unemployment is still @ its peak.or u want to counter that? Or d'u think the Obama administration did not add any jobs?
we dont have a system of tracing where they are jobs and where there are no jobs so we cant say if its worse or if its getting better (maybe those guys from joober man will have a better idea about it)but we can all agree that more people are graduating from from school. the truth is that if CBN continues with its policy of high interest rate for borrowers and if parents keep discouraging their children from going into entrepreneurship we will never get it right.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by maclatunji: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
chucky234: Dedeike is just one of those deluded retarded goons roaming aimlessly on NL.
First you mentioned bio metric evaluation of civil servants (which on it owns a total fraud) as achievement that helped recovered 120bn, can you list the names of those indicted and prosecuted for the said N120bn pension fraud.

Secondly you claimed foreign reserve rising to 37bn and forgot to mention that the foreign reserve was at $60bn when GEJ resumed office,he squandered the foreign reserve to the $3bn level in April and only recently rised to just above $10bn mark.

The six refineries agreement with Vulcan is nothing but a deceiptive approach by GEJ to trick Nigerians into believing that he is doing a great job in trying to rescue the economy when in truth he is just a spectator in Aso Rock,I have asked my friends in the US questions about Vulcan but no one seem to know anything about the company in the US,Vulcan involvement with the Nigeria govt is questionable and should never be attribute as a success by this administration.
The nine new federal universities you claimed to have been completed in less than a year is still very much a dream, the only thing GEJ has succeeded in doing is the changing of Unilag to Maulag.
You should also be ashame to acknowledge the fact that GEJ dumbly made a budget of N400bn to improve education because the standard of education has remain a down hill situation with the continuos decline of standard of education in all level which clearly reflected in the various national exam results released recently.
You also mentioned fertilizer as being accessible to farmers,can you tell me how because I don't seem to know where you are coming from with that point.
Do you how many Metric Tons of fertilizer is been produced by Notore? Flour Mills Plc still import ureaN46 fertilizer and sell at exurbitant price to the helpless farmers who are left with no choice that to buy independently to produce their crops,in the last few weeks alone I have received calls from more than eight group of farmers and co-operative societies on urea availability.
World Bank assisted with over $50bn in addition to the N1.2tn loan GEJ has borrowed from 2011 to March 2012 with absolutely nothing to show for in virtually every sector of the economy,its only insane person with combobulated brain will list those rubbish as achievement.
I know you are one of the 40 laptop men in Garki,but you just failed woefully.

The major thing I have against the "believer" is his listing projects that are not being properly implemented and listing them as achievements. It is quite shocking!

2 Likes

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jmaine: 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
philip0906:
Been trying hard to avoid the insults but i have to tell u -U r Dum.b. Whats your obsession with Barth nnaji's write up? Is that what the common man should be after? we are talking hard facts and you are talking write ups go dig a hole pu.nk.

if you go the insult way, you will get severely burnt as usual . . .that i can promise . . .

now thrashing the idiocy of your post . . . .You have been the foolish fellow denying hard facts that there have been a fair supply of power generally . . [size=14pt].and Hard facts is the empirical evidence in term's of the amount of power supply folks get on a daily basis
[/size]
Below is a thread gauging the power supply indices not too long ago

https://www.nairaland.com/983176/how-phcn-doing-area

I also directed you to source for the recent Barth Nnaji detailed review of happenings in the power sector . .where he informed folks that Nigerians will start enjoying an improved power supply rate evident on the thread above and as we speak . . . .

I know why your stvpidly trying to deny the obvious

let me say this to you again . . .Has power supply fairly improved nationwide . .The answer is yes . . .Counter this or shut up . . .
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by oiseworld: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
maclatunji:

What the Federal Government should be doing in Lagos is building more "Apapa-Oshodi" expressways not doing an awful job of patching the current one and listing it as an achievement!

sir, you have began to annoy me seriously. Did i hear you say PATCHING, who in lagos state doesn't know that its the fashola boys that consistently patch roads. Same roads every 3 months. They just PATCHED MY STREET UP FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS YEAR. And with the little rain again its all gone. We're expecting them for a repatch before the year runs out. Credit to them anyway, its their little way of siphoning money from the govt. Again refering to the word patching is an insult to Julius berger. Soo all julius berger's doing on oshodi apapa road is patching.

Oga dem go soon sack you ooh.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
jmaine:

Kindly counter Dedeike assertion . . .Thank you cool

What Counter are you looking for. Someone has already written that every leader will have things that will be written down as accomplishments including Odili, Alameseigha, Ibori, Abacha and IBB. That doesn't make them good leaders. So writing a Dossier about GEJ's achievements doesn't change the fact that he has done a lot that is crippling the nation.

For instance after Taxing Nigerians to pay part of the money meant for PMS Subsidy, the budget for Subsidy for this year has already been exhausted.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
God, these people dont sleep ? Na wa o.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by proudlyafrican(m): 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
jmaine: Electricity supply has improved on a fairly general scale . . .No point arguing that fact for the sake of it . . .

My Broda there is a great point to argue about oooooo...If you are experiencing good electricity supply in your area then try to find out what is happening in other areas before you draw conclusion.In my area in Lagos, it has been pathetic that i just ignored paying the over bloated bill they sent to me last month.In fact,when the PHCN officials came for disconnection,i was glad they came and met me at home that fateful morning. I just told them to help me remove my wires from the pole because it`s of no consequence; if i had access to a lather to climb they would not have met the wires up there because i would have done it my self. The situation is just bad here that sometimes for a week you will only have electricity supply for six hours.I can only score the President performance on electricity supply GOOD when i start having regular supply in my area.

2 Likes

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by philip0906(m): 12:00am On Jul 30, 2012
jmaine:

if you go the insult way, you will get severely burnt as usual . . .that i can promise . . .

now thrashing the idiocy of your post . . . .You have been the foolish fellow denying hard facts that there have been a fair supply of power generally . . .and Hard facts is the empirical evidence in term's of the amount of power supply folks get on a daily basis

Below is a thread gauging the power supply indices not too long ago

https://www.nairaland.com/983176/how-phcn-doing-area

I also directed you to source for the recent Barth Nnaji detailed review of happenings in the power sector . .where he equivovably informed folks that Nigerians will start enjoying an improved power supply rate evident on the thread above and as we speak . . . .

I know why your stvpidly trying to deny the obvious

let me say this to you again . . .Has power supply fairly improved nationwide . .The answer is yes . . .Counter this or shut up . . .
grin grin grin grin
See how he/she/it is talking like an internet warrior. . .i bet u must be a whimp in real life and nairaland to tke cover. . .
@back to topic
You are yet to prove me wrong. . .
1.[size=18pt]Power generation has always hovered around 3000 something megawatts even before GEJ[/size]
2.[size=18pt]Power generation is presently @ 3800 megawatt[/size].
Kindly show/tell us the "Improvement" and stop dribbling your self.
Tips:before you confuse yourself, 3800 megawatts is not enough for Lagos.[size=18pt]Kindly show us the HARD FACT improvement in electricity generation as seen by the common man.[/size]
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by dedeike: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2012
chucky234: Dedeike is just one of those deluded retarded goons roaming aimlessly on NL.
First you mentioned bio metric evaluation of civil servants (which on it owns a total fraud) as achievement that helped recovered 120bn, can you list the names of those indicted and prosecuted for the said N120bn pension fraud.

I'm loving this. I have always craved for an opportunity to impart knowledge into these dull brains.
The list is as follows: MR. Atiku Abubakar kigo,former perm sec. Office of the Hesd of civil service of the federation.
MR. ESAI DANGARBAR
Ahmed inuwa Wada
JOHN YAKUBU YUSUFU
Mrs VERONICA ULONMA ONYEGBULA
SANI HABILA ZIRA
They have all been charged to court by EFCC for the pension scam
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by oiseworld: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2012
proudlyafrican: [b][/b]

My Broda there is a great point to argue about oooooo...If you are experiencing good electricity supply in your area then try to find out what is happening in other areas before you draw conclusion.In my area in Lagos, it has been pathetic that i just ignored paying the over bloated bill they sent to me last month.In fact,when the PHCN officials came for disconnection,i was glad they came and met me at home that fateful morning. I just told them to help me remove my wires from the pole because it`s of no consequence; if i had access to a lather to climb they would not have met the wires up there because i would have done it my self. The situation is just bad here that sometimes for a week you will only have electricity supply for six hours.I can only score the President performance on electricity supply GOOD when i start having regular supply in my area.

sir, to me this is a good post. Score as you see. In my area it has improved, and i know with time, it would get to urs.

Let every man speak for himself or for others where need be.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by merengue: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2012
dedeike:

Finally, a voice of dissent and am so glad about it.
My broda, you mentioned so many roads and ended up doubting only one.
Ibadan - Ilorin is ongoing. And I have never said its completed. Owerri to Onitsha is 90% completed by Gej. Then the Enugu -Onitsha is still in progress but though at a very slow pace but it's expected to peak upon the release of the next quarter. Afikpo -Okigwe was recently awarded. I forgot to add under the Energy sector that NNPC DEPOT ABA has Been refurbished by this govt.
The entire Aba has gone agog with the re opening of this depot which has been grounded for the past 10 years.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the Owerri-Onistha road awarded under Yar'adua's tenure? The axis starting from Amorka in Anambra to Owerri which was handled by Julius Berger has been completed since 2010 leaving the Onitsha axis which is being handled by CCC is status unknown.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by kutchs: 12:05am On Jul 30, 2012
philip0906:
and that is an acheivement rigt? 7000 out of millions out there? last time i checked,unemployment is still @ its peak.or u want to counter that? Or d'u think the Obama administration did not add any jobs?
My dear stop this nonsense u‘re spouting here. Must the govt provide 10m jobs immediately for u to accept its working? You start from somewhere and work urself up. 7000 today, 2000 2moro and the number keeps decreasing and btw do you know the multiplier effect of these new establishments? Apart from the direct employments, pple will get jobs indirectly. Go to any of the new universities and see businesses of varying kind springing up. Aside that the 7000 pple will become breadwinners to themselves and their dependants courtesy of GEJ. YOU NEVER THINK OF THAT.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jpphilips(m): 12:05am On Jul 30, 2012
Acidosis: ride on mr president

Did you even try to verify the above claims before displaying your infantile radicalism?
He said our foreign reserve is 38billion usd, is that not only on iweala's notepad?
How can you have external debt of 44bn usd and come home to decieve dull acidosis that you have reserve?

How much bonds services that 44bn plus interest annualy? Nearly 25% of 44bn.
Now 44bn minus 38bn is 6bn deficit in my books though a dull iweala will think her note pad is making progress
While the economy remains a doldrum

On electricity, i believe every Nigerian will stone you to death for fabricating those fallacies.

On health; are doctors still on strike?

Roads, did i see enugu osha and osha- owerri roads? Lol owerri -osha contract is 6yrs old i can paste the reciepts of chippings supplied to RCC and later to JB in 2006 on that project, when jona was still giving yaradua a b.l.o.w job.

Under his watch, the giant of oil and gas reserves is under going its worst energy crisis in the world.

tanker drivers alone can cripple his supply network as they wish not to talk of ordinary Niger republic coming to our rescue via imports.

In case you have not heard, Nigeria is very close to Afghanistan on security progress under jonathan's watch.

Education, its no longer news that only 26% of school leavers gain admission into the universities and only 5% are employed.

On food and agriculture jonathan's league of tabularasers are still deliberating on grazing fields for cattle while his mates have mechanized Their ranch.

Economy/cost of living.
Jonathans economic blind men has blessed us with all time high of 37.5% inflation though his mickey mouse cbn governor is still claiming 28%, wonder what he will be claiming now that all bankers are at home.

Jonathan is the only Nigerian president that has not initiated a succesful programme even Abacha did better with ptf while IBB with FSP and MAMSA, jonathan is still w.a.n.king with ''YOU WIN''

he has never implemented a single law, from FOI law to local content policy, all have gone with his last 0.r.g.a.s.m.

The naira

before his acsention into power the naira was in a sorry state of 150 to 1 dollar today, jona and his cbn mickey has handed us an unstable 163 to 1 dollar

avaition

the recent dana crash is a testimony that jona's aviation is comatose, not even the attorney general could challenge the allegations of the dana staff in court

subsidy

under jona's watch a 250bilion subsidy programme rose to 2trillion yet no arrest, no conviction, no sack, the best miserable Nigerians could get was an AWOL attorney general after 7days of protests

jonathan is the only president in the world whose parliament gulps 75% of the national budget yet they still soak themselves in 625bn usd bribery scandal.

Jona has bestowed on us the most corrupt institution that even IBB the king of corruption is disappointed, not even a single high profile conviction, not even a single high profile dismissal because as we speak, even the devil himself cannot afford a madueke and sanusi in his cabinet.

Jonathan has not even initiated let alone fulfilling a single campaign promise except the one that he needs to surround himself with brain dead women in his cabinet.

Devil just sent jonathan a congratulatory message for implementing local content policy by importing 200 luxury brands at the cost of over 13.5 million each for a 4 day event. For exporting 2.48m bbls of crude daily while importing 38million litres of pms cos his refineries are moribond.
Even angel gabriel has barred jonathan's prayers from heaven, this is a leader that just borrowed to augment his 900bn millitary spending.

Still on military, Nigeria has the most under educated junior millitary officers, before you ask how, jonathan is too daft to ask him self why imo with highest national examination enrollments still have the least NDA and police academy enrollments when borno and zamfara as educationally less priviledged have higher quotas than Delta and anambra put together in millitary enrollments.

Abeg im tired of jona please tell me abt patience, heard she is still reciting yaradua's seven point agenda for her sweetheart.

Total waste of human materials

3 Likes

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by philip0906(m): 12:09am On Jul 30, 2012
kutchs: My dear stop this nonsense u‘re spouting here. Must the govt provide 10m jobs immediately for u to accept its working? You start from somewhere and work urself up. 7000 today, 2000 2moro and the number keeps decreasing and btw do you know the multiplier effect of these new establishments? Apart from the direct employments, pple will get jobs indirectly. Go to any of the new universities and see businesses of varying kind springing up. Aside that the 7000 pple will become breadwinners to themselves and their dependants courtesy of GEJ. YOU NEVER THINK OF THAT.
You are a dimwit. . .Obama created thousands of jobs, but the jobs ain't just enough and Americans are kicking. obasanjo created thousands of jobs, but the jobs were not just enough.Even the worst president would still create jobs but how sufficient are those jobs?
Now my purpose of rising that issue in my earlier post was because, ur croony listed 7000 jobs as an acheivement under d fisherman president. So stop acting a foo.l

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:09am On Jul 30, 2012
dedeike: @TEXASPETE,
I promised to respond to all your objections with all civility , decency and proof.
I have earlier given you a link to the establishment of the universities. I am sure you have viewed it and realized your folly hence your sudden silence. But that's not all.
I have a measured response to your questions about the health sector.

Onyebuchi Chukwu/Addressing Health Challenges ***
Minister of Health, Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu, an Ebonyi State indigene, made some progress towards the achievement of the Millennium Development Goals in the health sector by facilitating the implementation of a five-year strategic development roadmap.

He was able to complete many ongoing projects, including the National Strategic Health Development Plan and acquisition of cancer screening machines for some tertiary institutions. He moved to reduce tension among professionals in the health sector in order to build team spirit. He also accelerated the refurbishment of structures and equipment in the country’s health institutions, especially at the tertiary level.

Under Chukwu, the federal government initiated a gradual takeover of vesico vaginal fistula centres in the states for proper funding and management. The health ministry pursued aggressively efforts to reduce child and female mortality and morbidity rates by strengthening the midwifery service scheme, reducing the price of ACT, the officially recommended brand of anti-malaria drug, and intensification of insecticidal nets distribution across the country.

There was also an intensified effort targeted at family planning through a free commodities and services distribution campaign.

This thing you are doing here reminds me of NTA news during the ABACHA regime. This has been done, that has been done. Kudos to GEJ, he has worked. So did IBB and ABACHA but there are facts of corruption looming around him. It is better if you guys spend more time looking into this Fuel Subsidy palaver. After all the increase of fuel price and exposure of the so called Cabals, the budget for PMS for the year is gone in 5 months. Thanx.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:10am On Jul 30, 2012
He set up various committee to over look various activities of his cabals.

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Kobojunkie: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2012
philip0906: how many megawatts is the country generating @ present 2 justify idiats telling us that electricity gen has improved. . .
Besides if acheivment are to be listed,they should not be textbook acheivments or those only seen on the pages of newspapers but what the common man who lives in the slums of makoko can attest to.

[size=14pt]As of July 29th, 2012, reports put the daily average at 2700MW. [/size]

http://allafrica.com/stories/201207290208.html
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by maclatunji: 12:12am On Jul 30, 2012
oiseworld:

sir, you have began to annoy me seriously. Did i hear you say PATCHING, who in lagos state doesn't know that its the fashola boys that consistently patch roads. Same roads every 3 months. They just PATCHED MY STREET UP FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS YEAR. And with the little rain again its all gone. We're expecting them for a repatch before the year runs out. Credit to them anyway, its their little way of siphoning money from the govt. Again refering to the word patching is an insult to Julius berger. Soo all julius berger's doing on oshodi apapa road is patching.

Oga dem go soon sack you ooh.

I have seen Julius Berger build roads. What they are doing on Apapa-Oshodi expressway is a stop-gap measure that will not last for a year before failing again. I might be more understanding if they were building a new road or maybe the fourth mainland bridge. For now, Fashola is building roads in Lagos that the FG looks incapable of building. Isn't that ironic? Apapa and Tincan Island ports need dedicated railway lines for hauling imports. If that was being built with a comprehensive reconstruction of Apapa-Oshodi expressway. You may begin to impress me.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by abubakarsaid200: 12:13am On Jul 30, 2012
creating boko haram and insecurities across the contry

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Kobojunkie: 12:13am On Jul 30, 2012
bashr8: light have improved in some areas like enugu and some parts of rivers i can vouch for , so i believe theres progress, its left for us to follow up with who ever phcn was handed over to and what they are doing. just as mobile network is bad in some areas and good in others such things should be be directed at people responsible for it with of course getting the attention of federal govt to put pressure on them.
bashr8: depends on where you live , one thing for sure is that electricity is improving in some parts of nigeria while in getting worse in others, we should be more concerned on why that is so ,such complaints should go to the people responsible for it since they privatized it , just like you go to MTN office to complain of network failuer and if they dont resolve it you go to the govt body responsible for regulating them.

Again

[size=14pt]How can electricity improve when

a) Transmission problems have yet to be tackled

b) Generation has fallen back down over the last couple of months. It is estimated to be about 2700MW on average per day, today.How can that be an improvement from more than 3600MW we were told of about December of last year
[/size]

na juju Na so dem take tell us say refinery capacity don grow, only for us to now find out say two refineries don stop since January and the one's wey dey work, dey work at about 25%, about the same levels as back in 2005, before the government embarked on spending billions of dollars to improve capacity oo. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by philip0906(m): 12:15am On Jul 30, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Again

[size=14pt]How can electricity improve when

a) Transmission problems have yet to be tackled

b) Generation has fallen back down over the last couple of months. It is estimated to be about 2700MW on average per day, today.How can that be an improvement from more than 3600MW we were told of about December of last year
[/size]

na juju Na so dem take tell us say refinery capacity don grow, only for us to now find out say two refineries don stop since January and the one's wey dey work, dey work at about 25%, about the same levels as back in 2005, before the government embarked on spending billions of dollars to improve capacity oo. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I am still waiting to know how that magic was performed?

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 30, 2012
jp philips: .

jonathan - still w.a.n.king with ''YOU WIN''

MINT!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy - welcome to the gej gameshow the host with yet another toast - here's jondunce cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:16am On Jul 30, 2012
dedeike:

I'm loving this. I have always craved for an opportunity to impart knowledge into these dull brains.
The list is as follows: MR. Atiku Abubakar kigo,former perm sec. Office of the Hesd of civil service of the federation.
MR. ESAI DANGARBAR
Ahmed inuwa Wada
JOHN YAKUBU YUSUFU
SANI HABILA ZIRA

Being charged to court doesn't prove they are guilty. It could also be a way to con people to believe they took the money. Why do you think Otedola was trying to prove his innocence. They may be charged and later found not guilty. Till then don't list on going processes as accomplishments.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Jul 30, 2012
This is a report in the news TODAY

http://allafrica.com/stories/201207290208.html

[size=14pt]Nigeria: Gas Pricing Still Complicated, Unrealistic, Says AFC Chief -- 29 JULY 2012
[/size]
. . . .
Out of the total installed capacity of 7,876mw, only 4,000 is said to be available for now [size=14pt]while average daily generation is put at 2,700 [/size]although the federal ministry of power is committed to increasing available capacity to 6,300 mws by 2012 and 40,000 mws by 2020.

National integrated power projects (NIPPs) are expected to add about 5,000 mws generation capacity to the grid within the next 18 months.

The current price of the commodity, according to industry sources, ranges between $2.50 and $3.50 per million cubic feet.

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by chucky234(m): 12:16am On Jul 30, 2012
dedeike:

MR. ESAI DANGARBAR
Ahmed inuwa Wada
JOHN YAKUBU YUSUFU
SANI HABILA ZIRA

Look a goon calling me dull brain,quote my entire post with your rebuttal then we can battle it out since you don't know what achievement are.
You even went as far as listing existing roads that are under maintenance by FERMA as massive construction works,that shows how clueless you are.
The people you listed above as being connected to the pension fraud are roaming the streets as free individuals and you still dumbly list them as achievement, am waiting for to you quote my first post in its entirety.

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 30, 2012
IS IT JUST ME OR HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THAT SINCE THERES NO SCANDAL TO CREATE DIVERSION FROM, BOKO HARAM HAS BEEN UNUSALLY QUIET?! undecided

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Kobojunkie: 12:23am On Jul 30, 2012
Acidosis:
Nigerians lets learn to always say the truth when we see it. This man is a visioneer, a policy achiever, and a thinker.
Some of you crying out for a change of power would still be the same set of people crying by the time we have a new president.

Nigeria is a big country carrying the good, the lousy and the lazy citizens, so you can imagine what it will take to convince everyone.

Militancy in the south today is a thing of the past, all because of Mr President (Yaradua?).

Please lets leave sentiments, party and religious differences aside.

Sure, I agree with you on learning to say the truth when we see it, and I am not here to debate your claim that this man is a visioneer, a policy achiever, and a thinker.-- You are allowed to believe that but please learn to practice what you expect others to.

Now, you mean if Billions of dollars is said to have been spent on improving Capacity, we should not be able to see it because Nigeria is a big country?

You mean when Billions of dollars have been spent on IMPROVING the police, we should not be able to see it??

You mean when 100's of Millions of dollars are used to improve the fight against Boko Haram, we should not notice it, instead we should see the rate of killings go dramatically up instead? And this is because Nigeria is so big?

You mean when Nigerians are told that the amount of money spent on subsidy has gone down, as a result of the increase in cost of fuel at the pumps, Nigerians should expect instead to be almost twice what they paid pre-subsidy removal, pre-subsidy amount reduction?

You mean when are told that Billions have been spent on improving our refineries, we should not be able to see it? Because Nigeria is big?

Rather than Lie to the people, why not, like the many administrations before, just SHUT UP so we know we are mostly likely not getting anything different from the same old EXCUSES and EXCUSES we are used to? angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by kutchs: 12:25am On Jul 30, 2012
philip0906:
You are a dimwit. . .Obama created thousands of jobs, but the jobs ain't just enough and Americans are kicking. obasanjo created thousands of jobs, but the jobs were not just enough.Even the worst president would still create jobs but how sufficient are those jobs?
Now my purpose of rising that issue in my earlier post was because, ur croony listed 7000 jobs as an acheivement under d fisherman president. So stop acting a foo.l
It is only nicompoops like u who see no good in others, never appreciate but can never create anything. No one is saying that 7000 jobs or so are enough, it is never enough given the no of employable unemployed out there but would the 7000 be working if not for GEJ? Ur guess is as good as mine. What I expect fools like u to do is accept that something is being done though not enough, but u wont do that bc you will die if you do. Shame on ndi ufu obi. I must go to bed now so as to be bright and early in the morning for work. Stay online and criticize bc ur life revolves around it.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Pataki: 12:26am On Jul 30, 2012
kingoflag: IS IT JUST ME OR HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THAT SINCE THERES NO SCANDAL TO CREATE DIVERSION FROM, BOKO HARAM HAS BEEN UNUSALLY QUIET?! undecided

They are fasting that is why. Let the fasting be over, we would be back to RETARDEEN wearing his bling bling and telling us he is on top of the situation. When he has NO clue what the situation is!
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by chucky234(m): 12:27am On Jul 30, 2012
@Dedeike
Maybe you didn't see my rebuttal to your original post,you can read through below then prove yourself right because am on you all night

MY REBUTTAL:
Dedeike is just one of those deluded
slow goons roaming aimlessly on NL.
First you mentioned bio metric
evaluation of civil servants (which on it owns a total fraud) as achievement that helped recovered 120bn, can you list the names of those indicted and
prosecuted for the said N120bn pension fraud.
Secondly you claimed foreign reserve
rising to 37bn and forgot to mention
that the foreign reserve was at $60bn
when GEJ resumed office,he squandered the foreign reserve to the
$3bn level in April and only recently
rised to just above $10bn mark.
The six refineries agreement with Vulcan is nothing but a deceiptive
approach by GEJ to trick Nigerians into
believing that he is doing a great job in trying to rescue the economy when in truth he is just a spectator in Aso Rock,I have asked my friends in the US questions about Vulcan but no one
seem to know anything about the
company in the US,Vulcan involvement with the Nigeria govt is questionable and should never be attribute as a success by this administration.
The nine new federal universities you
claimed to have been completed in less than a year is still very much a dream, the only thing GEJ has succeeded in doing is the changing of Unilag to Maulag.
You should also be ashame to acknowledge the fact that GEJ dumbly
made a budget of N400bn to improve
education because the standard of
education has remain a down hill situation with the continuos decline of
standard of education in all level which clearly reflected in the various national exam results released recently.
You also mentioned fertilizer as being
accessible to farmers,can you tell me
how because I don't seem to know
where you are coming from with that
point.
Do you how many Metric Tons of
fertilizer is been produced by Notore?
Flour Mills Plc still import ureaN46
fertilizer and sell at exurbitant price to
the helpless farmers who are left with
no choice that to buy independently to produce their crops,in the last few
weeks alone I have received calls from
more than eight group of farmers and
co-operative societies on urea
availability.
World Bank assisted with over $50bn in addition to the N1.2tn loan GEJ has
borrowed from 2011 to March 2012
with absolutely nothing to show for in
virtually every sector of the economy,its only insane person with
combobulated brain will list those
rubbish as achievement.
I know you are one of the 40 laptop
men in Garki,but you just failed
woefully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital / Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Absence From Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.