Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them (23253 Views)

GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts / 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years / Searching For Gej's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by lumeneng22: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2012
I dont know his achievements are this much, within 1yr he has done all these. The noterners are shaken beyond their foundation that is why they are sponsoring these criticism and violence in other to use same as excuse. The impeachment move is to sideline the oil subsidy probe. Eyes have seen and ears have heard nothing will stop him. Carry on Gej.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jude33084(m): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2012
Kobojunkie:

[size=14pt]How can electricity in the country have improved when

a) Transmission problems have yet to be tackled

b) Generation has fallen back down over the last couple of months. It is estimated to be about 2700MW on average per day, today.How can that be an improvement from more than 3900MW we were told of about December of last year
[/size]

na juju undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

If you want to tell us that power supply has improved in your tiny are of your state, go right ahead and do that BUT when you want to speak of Power at the National level, at least visit the facts rather than sound like another of τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ many empty brains out there who feel that as long as they have electricity in their home, all is well in NIGERIA.

I don't need to insult Ɣ☺Ʊ to prove ♍♈ point bro wink

There is ∂ BIG CHANGE in Power supply in ♍♈ area compared to last year but spaeaking about whether all is well with Nigeria is another ball game entirely smiley
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by gilgee(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2012
I am not trying to rubbish the achievements of His Excellency, but comparing his achievements with his promises and the 2012 budget.

I implore everyone (ProGEJ, ProPDP and anti-PDP/ Anti-GEJ) to desist from hurling insults at anyone including me. Though, I do not pay attention to insults, as they help to keep one's focus in check.

As citizens of this great country or any other, it is our responsibility to continuously evaluate the performances of those we voted into power to represent our general interest. It doesn't connote hatred as some would make it seem. Rather, it is an obligation on our part to always direct their footsteps, as they obviously have a lot to tackle. Thus, they sometimes deviate from norms defined by themselves either intentionally or unintentionally.

Finance:

a) I must commend the finance ministry and minister for the biometric evaluation exercise. It's long overdue and doesn't really appears as a great achievement, but of course, we must appreciate Mrs. NOI.

This exercise deserve a whole applause only if:

There's no case of fraud during the acquisition of required apparatus and inflation of costs during implementation and control of this exercise.

Therefore, stating this as a major achievement is a little too early, because we are yet to have a platform for statistical comparison of the pre-biometric-evaluation-pension-expenditures and the post-biometric-evaluation-pension-expenditures. So, on the long run, the basis of appreciation should be "Reduction of cost and subsequent pension fraud checkmated as a result of the biometric evaluation". There's got to be an evidence of performance from statical/numerical perspective.

b) $37 Billion Foreign Reserve- Great thing that our FR has increased; quite plausible.

Energy:

Audit- Auditing per say is not a complete act of transparency. It becomes so only if the audit records are made public in it's most comprehensive rawest form. However, kudos to the president for taking that initiative. Shows to some extent that he's interested in turning things around.

The Ministry Of Power had an allocation of 70,300,000,000 as capital for projects. Are there any factual records to show how much has been spent and how much is left? As at June (last month), Nigeria was generating ~ 4,000 MGW of power, with an actual capacity ~ 5,000 MGW. How much has been spent so far? Was the expenditure carried out without any form of embezzlement? Did His Excellency have his team audit or crosscheck the expenditure report?

Oil n Gas: The $4.5BN deal with Vulcan's quite an achievement. I give His Excellency 25% appreciation, and the remainder % would come if and when the subsidy criminals are thrown into jail; and when the refineries become operational.

Roads: The Ministry of Works got an allocation of N149,200,000,001. Comparing the available fund and the ongoing projects, you would find a great disparity. Current achievement's highly below par.

Transport: I do not have any empirical information to rebut or support the information provided by you. So, I pass for now.

Aviation: Comparison would be made on the basis of the infrastructure installed once the ongoing projects are completed. Allocated capital - 42,900,707,612. The airport buildings shouldn't look like a farm house….

Education: Building 9 new federal universities aint enough. Expanding the existing ones and standardizing the infrastructures for an improved education should be at the top of M.E's priorities. Building is not much of an achievement, though it counts as one. The major achievement is a continuously upgraded maintenance culture. Make world class educational facilities available, not just piling up bricks. I believe 55,056,589,805 is quite enough to achieve this.

On a scale of 10, I think GEJ deserves 4.5 for Project Proposals & Implementation and 2 for accountability and transparency.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jpphilips(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2012
Elueme: Clap for your self for a successful ruse... You think nigeriansdon't know the state of the nation ., where it was, the present state and the potentials for tomorrow.. It's easier to criticism, confuse issues and foist them on the president as failures.. If I may ask, have you been able to mgt your girlfriend friend talk of a country...From your statement it shows you are failure

loooool, where are your facts my dear? you want to praise a sleeping president whose wife is even ashamed of? get a life bro
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Kobojunkie: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2012
jude33084:

I don't need to insult Ɣ☺Ʊ to prove ♍♈ point bro wink

There is ∂ BIG CHANGE in Power supply in ♍♈ area compared to last year but spaeaking about whether all is well with Nigeria is another ball game entirely smiley

Glad to know that you know it cannot then be considered an achievement.

We have people come in with all sorts of nonsense for achievements.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jpphilips(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2012
Elueme: I have been following this thread laughing off people's folly and an obvious denial of the truth.... It still goes to give credence to what is being raised in some quarters that people are out to be ridiculous on sociomedia , well enjoy the FOI fresh air, it's part of GEJ achievements....
On the topic, this president is absolutely an excellent performer.. I make these assertion without any iota of equivocality.. Within fourteen months the achievements speak volume; ranging from groundbreaking and head on reforms to human and capital developments.. I ll not waste saliva to sell or start listing them as some have been raised by dedeike. am very confident that all you haters will soon sing a different tones... These successes may not come easy, we are not ignorant of the works of saboteurs.. But the truth will prevail and good over evil.. In the meantime keep enjoying fresh air

excellent performer indeed,i doubt if you know the meaning of that word "performer", to ascribe it to jonathan is like referring to the pope as a p.o.r.n star

Did you even try to verify the above claims before displaying your infantile radicalism?
He said our foreign reserve is 38billion usd, is that not only on iweala's notepad?
How can you have external debt of 44bn usd and come home to deceive dull acidosis that you have reserve?

How much bonds services that 44bn plus interest annually? Nearly 25% of 44bn.
Now 44bn minus 38bn is 6bn deficit in my books though a dull iweala will think her note pad is making progress
While the economy remains a doldrum

On electricity, i believe every Nigerian will stone you to death for fabricating those fallacies.

On health; are doctors still on strike?

Roads, did i see enugu- osha and osha- owerri roads? Lol owerri -osha contract is 6yrs old i can paste the receipts of chippings supplied to CCC and later to JB in 2006 on that project, when jona was still giving yaradua a b.l.o.w job.

Under his watch, the giant of oil and gas reserves is under going its worst energy crisis in the world.

tanker drivers alone can cripple his supply network as they wish not to talk of ordinary Niger republic coming to our rescue via imports.

In case you have not heard, Nigeria is very close to Afghanistan on security progress under jonathan's watch.

Education, its no longer news that only 26% of school leavers gain admission into the universities and only 5% are employed.

On food and agriculture jonathan's league of tabularasers are still deliberating on grazing fields for cattle while his mates have mechanized Their ranch.

Economy/cost of living.
Jonathan's economic blind men has blessed us with all time high of 37.5% inflation though his mickey mouse cbn governor is still claiming 28%, wonder what he will be claiming now that all bankers are at home.

Jonathan is the only Nigerian president that has not initiated a successful programme even Abacha did better with ptf while IBB with FSP and MAMSA, jonathan is still w.a.n.king with ''YOU WIN''

he has never implemented a single law, from FOI law to local content policy, all have gone with his last 0.r.g.a.s.m.

on that same vein, Nigeria has the second record high job cuts within the last 2yrs, if in doubt ask the bankers and manufacturing industries.

The naira

before his acsention into power, the naira was in a sorry state of 150 to 1 dollar today, jona and his cbn mickey has handed us an unstable 163 to 1 dollar

aviation

the recent dana crash is a testimony that jona's aviation is comatose, not even the attorney general could challenge the allegations of the dana staff in court, in a national disaster of that magnitude.
the girl could have served as a prime witness in a class action against dana if jona was sane.

subsidy

under jona's watch, a 250bilion subsidy programme rose to 2trillion yet no arrest, no conviction, no sack, the best miserable Nigerians could get was an AWOL attorney general after 7days of protests.

jonathan is the only president in the world whose parliament gulps 75% of the national budget yet they still soak themselves in 625bn usd bribery scandal.

Jona has bestowed on us the most corrupt institution that even IBB the king of corruption is disappointed, not even a single high profile conviction, not even a single high profile dismissal because as we speak, even the devil himself cannot afford a madueke and sanusi in his cabinet.

Jonathan has not even initiated let alone fulfilling a single campaign promise except the one that he needs to surround himself with brain dead women in his cabinet.

Devil just sent jonathan a congratulatory message for implementing local content policy by importing 200 luxury brands at the cost of over 13.5 million each for a 4 day event. For exporting 2.48m bbls of crude daily while importing 38million liters of pms cos his refineries are moribond.
Even angel Gabriel has barred jonathan's prayers from heaven, this is a leader that just borrowed to augment his 900bn military spending.

Still on military, Nigeria has the most under educated junior military officers, before you ask how, Jonathan is too daft to ask him self why imo with highest national examination enrollments still have the least NDA and police academy enrollments when borno and zamfara as educationally less privileged have higher quotas than Delta and anambra put together in military enrollments.

jonathan is the only head of state in the world whose wife is a ministry of its own.

Abeg im tired of jona please tell me about patience, heard she is still reciting yaradua's seven point agenda for her sweetheart.

Total waste of human materials

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Olami1224: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2012
The only thing Jonah as achieved is Frustrating Nigerians, to suffer much and more pains, punishing us because cost of living is very High and know reasonable income for a minimum wage worker.

Schools are much expensive and everything is just not working out because he lacks decision making and he doesn't care about the low average people.

all we hear is empty promises "LET HIM DO WAT HE CAN FINISH NOT EXTENDING PROJECTS TILL ANOTHER TENURE" which he would not smell IJN.

Please ask him "HOW MUCH HE PAYED FOR SCHOOL FEES IN HIS TIME?"

HE'S A DISGRACE !! IF I MAY SAY ......... " A good and a responsible leader puts his people first before anything"
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by oiseworld: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2012
gilgee:
I am not trying to rubbish the achievements of His Excellency, but comparing his achievements with his promises and the 2012 budget.

I implore everyone (ProGEJ, ProPDP and anti-PDP/ Anti-GEJ) to desist from hurling insults at anyone including me. Though, I do not pay attention to insults, as they help to keep one's focus in check.

As citizens of this great country or any other, it is our responsibility to continuously evaluate the performances of those we voted into power to represent our general interest. It doesn't connote hatred as some would make it seem. Rather, it is an obligation on our part to always direct their footsteps, as they obviously have a lot to tackle. Thus, they sometimes deviate from norms defined by themselves either intentionally or unintentionally.

Finance:

a) I must commend the finance ministry and minister for the biometric evaluation exercise. It's long overdue and doesn't really appears as a great achievement, but of course, we must appreciate Mrs. NOI.

This exercise deserve a whole applause only if:

There's no case of fraud during the acquisition of required apparatus and inflation of costs during implementation and control of this exercise.

Therefore, stating this as a major achievement is a little too early, because we are yet to have a platform for statistical comparison of the pre-biometric-evaluation-pension-expenditures and the post-biometric-evaluation-pension-expenditures. So, on the long run, the basis of appreciation should be "Reduction of cost and subsequent pension fraud checkmated as a result of the biometric evaluation". There's got to be an evidence of performance from statical/numerical perspective.

b) $37 Billion Foreign Reserve- Great thing that our FR has increased; quite plausible.

Energy:

Audit- Auditing per say is not a complete act of transparency. It becomes so only if the audit records are made public in it's most comprehensive rawest form. However, kudos to the president for taking that initiative. Shows to some extent that he's interested in turning things around.

The Ministry Of Power had an allocation of 70,300,000,000 as capital for projects. Are there any factual records to show how much has been spent and how much is left? As at June (last month), Nigeria was generating ~ 4,000 MGW of power, with an actual capacity ~ 5,000 MGW. How much has been spent so far? Was the expenditure carried out without any form of embezzlement? Did His Excellency have his team audit or crosscheck the expenditure report?

Oil n Gas: The $4.5BN deal with Vulcan's quite an achievement. I give His Excellency 25% appreciation, and the remainder % would come if and when the subsidy criminals are thrown into jail; and when the refineries become operational.

Roads: The Ministry of Works got an allocation of N149,200,000,001. Comparing the available fund and the ongoing projects, you would find a great disparity. Current achievement's highly below par.

Transport: I do not have any empirical information to rebut or support the information provided by you. So, I pass for now.

Aviation: Comparison would be made on the basis of the infrastructure installed once the ongoing projects are completed. Allocated capital - 42,900,707,612. The airport buildings shouldn't look like a farm house….

Education: Building 9 new federal universities aint enough. Expanding the existing ones and standardizing the infrastructures for an improved education should be at the top of M.E's priorities. Building is not much of an achievement, though it counts as one. The major achievement is a continuously upgraded maintenance culture. Make world class educational facilities available, not just piling up bricks. I believe 55,056,589,805 is quite enough to achieve this.

On a scale of 10, I think GEJ deserves 4.5 for Project Proposals & Implementation and 2 for accountability and transparency.

just imagine, grade 4.5 in just a year, so what would have happened if the northern leaders had not unleash boko haram to distract and frustrate governance.

Thank you bro for your unbiased report.

Some blind Bats have not and will never see anything.

I forgot to add, with the sighning of the FOI bill which has allowed us know and argue he deserves more than a 2 in transeperence. He's also fighting corruption, that also should be channeled to transperence.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jpphilips(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2012
Kunlebabs375: To a large extent GEJ administration has tried lets be frank, I believe that if not for the risen level of our insecurity that has absolutely diverted the attention of this present administration, Nigeria would have gone far in term of growth and development.

then advise the OP to remove achievement from the thread caption to; "TRIALS" of the jonathan's administration will be more appropriate. using that word "achievement" on jonathan is insulting to the god of "luck" that follows his destiny around.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by chucky234(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2012
dedeike:
Mr fool. You should be very ashamed of yourself. When you try to distort facts, you should bear in mind that we are in a google world where people can resort to for verification of facts.
Don't think your audience to be fools and dumb as you have proven to be.
You opened your rotten mouth to say no body was charged for pension scam and challenged me to get you the names. I laughed at your ignorance and went the extra mile to furnish you the names. Now you are looking very hollow and foolish and seeking for a soft landing. DULL BRAIN!
Having finished educating your imbecilic senses, I shall proceed to respond to your other falsehood with all decency, civility and proof.
You unintelligently avoided all other major achievements I listed on Energy and sought to reduce it to only probes.

Facts speak for itself. You can also google it.
Diezani Alison-Madueke is Reforming the Troubled Oil & Gas Sector. 

In pursuance of reforms and more transperancy,  the minister has set up various committees headed by respected private sector individuals to make recommendations on the restructuring of the petroleum industry. These include Special Taskforce on the Passage of the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) led by Senator Udoma Udo Udoma; a Special Task Force on Governance and Controls at NNPC, headed by Mr. Dotun Sulaiman; the Petroleum Revenue Special Taskforce, headed by Mallam Nuhu Ribadu; and National Refineries Special Taskforce, headed by former Minister of Finance, Dr. Kalu Idika Kalu, with former Managing Director of Unipetrol, Mallam Yusuf Alli, as its alternate chairman.

The Udoma committe has submitted the comprehensive PIB which is set to revolutionaries the entire oil industry. The FG has also forwarded same to the National Assembly.

The Ribadu committee is still coming up with their report.

Under Diezani, the Nation is witnessing the first criminal trial of oil thieves for corruption. We have seen the high and mighty been docked for subsidy payments. Is this Nigeria? 
Stay tuned.....
The petroleum taskforce headed by Nuhu Ribadu was given sixty days to submit their report and 200 days gone without the report and you foolishly list that as achievement, maybe I should remind you that Diezani was the not the architect of the subsidy trials but the OccupyNigeria was.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jpphilips(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2012
oiseworld:

oga chairman, since you know all thats happenen in the oil and gas sector, what effort have you taken to save the situation apart from sitting behind your laptop and BACKBITE.

Never heard of these words "think not what your country can do for you but, what you can do for your country"

Abeg go sidown ojareee ! !

i love it when you concede to defeat at least you will look left and right next time you wanna eulogize jonathan with JP philips in the corner, no hard feelings bro!! he failed all of us.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by princenayo: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2012
Let us be objective in our assessment, apart from the current security issues the country is battling with, The president has done considerably well in the area of Infrastructure. I have witness a good number of Power projects going on which have bought improvement in electricity.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jpphilips(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2012
warrior01:
you've not made any point; just sounding like a frustrated lad

who is this lettuce?
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by oiseworld: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2012
jp philips:

then advise the OP to remove achievement from the thread caption to; "TRIALS" of the jonathan's administration will be more appropriate. using that word "achievement" on jonathan is insulting to the god of "luck" that follows his destiny around.

soo you now acknowledge that the present govt is experiencing conciously orchestrated trials and temptations.

If then you do, would you say the govt and Nigeria is making progress. Your reply is need pls.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by emyrald91(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2012
[/b]i believe some1 is nt doin a free useles job of campainin 4 d most insulted impotent in d world bcs he wnt buy us all
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jpphilips(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2012
lumeneng22: I dont know his achievements are this much, within 1yr he has done all these. The noterners are shaken beyond their foundation that is why they are sponsoring these criticism and violence in other to use same as excuse. The impeachment move is to sideline the oil subsidy probe. Eyes have seen and ears have heard nothing will stop him. Carry on Gej.

which farm germinated this pumpkin?

abeg read

Did you even try to verify the above claims before displaying your infantile radicalism?
He said our foreign reserve is 38billion usd, is that not only on iweala's notepad?
How can you have external debt of 44bn usd and come home to deceive dull acidosis that you have reserve?

Now 44bn minus 38bn is 6bn deficit in my books though a dull iweala will think her note pad is making progress

On electricity, i believe every Nigerian will stone you to death for fabricating those fallacies.

Roads, did i see enugu- osha and osha- owerri roads? Lol owerri -osha contract is 6yrs old i can paste the receipts of chippings supplied to CCC and later to JB in 2006 on that project, when jona was still giving yaradua a b.l.o.w job.

Under his watch, the giant of oil and gas reserves is under going its worst energy crisis in the world.

tanker drivers alone can cripple his supply network as they wish not to talk of ordinary Niger republic coming to our rescue via imports.

In case you have not heard, Nigeria is very close to Afghanistan on security progress under jonathan's watch.

Education, its no longer news that only 26% of school leavers gain admission into the universities and only 5% are employed.

On food and agriculture jonathan's league of tabularasers are still deliberating on grazing fields for cattle while his mates have mechanized Their ranch.

Economy/cost of living.
Jonathan's economic blind men has blessed us with all time high of 37.5% inflation though his mickey mouse cbn governor is still claiming 28%, wonder what he will be claiming now that all bankers are at home.

Jonathan is the only Nigerian president that has not initiated a successful programme even Abacha did better with ptf while IBB with FSP and MAMSA, jonathan is still w.a.n.king with ''YOU WIN''

he has never implemented a single law, from FOI law to local content policy, all have gone with his last 0.r.g.a.s.m.

on that same vein, Nigeria has the second record high job cuts within the last 2yrs, if in doubt ask the bankers and manufacturing industries.

The naira

before his acsention into power, the naira was in a sorry state of 150 to 1 dollar today, jona and his cbn mickey has handed us an unstable 163 to 1 dollar

aviation

the recent dana crash is a testimony that jona's aviation is comatose, not even the attorney general could challenge the allegations of the dana staff in court, in a national disaster of that magnitude.
the girl could have served as a prime witness in a class action against dana if jona was sane.

subsidy

under jona's watch, a 250bilion subsidy programme rose to 2trillion yet no arrest, no conviction, no sack, the best miserable Nigerians could get was an AWOL attorney general after 7days of protests.

jonathan is the only president in the world whose parliament gulps 75% of the national budget yet they still soak themselves in 625bn usd bribery scandal.

Jona has bestowed on us the most corrupt institution that even IBB the king of corruption is disappointed, not even a single high profile conviction, not even a single high profile dismissal because as we speak, even the devil himself cannot afford a madueke and sanusi in his cabinet.

Jonathan has not even initiated let alone fulfilling a single campaign promise except the one that he needs to surround himself with brain dead women in his cabinet.

Devil just sent jonathan a congratulatory message for implementing local content policy by importing 200 luxury brands at the cost of over 13.5 million each for a 4 day event. For exporting 2.48m bbls of crude daily while importing 38million liters of pms cos his refineries are moribond.
Even angel Gabriel has barred jonathan's prayers from heaven, this is a leader that just borrowed to augment his 900bn military spending.

Still on military, Nigeria has the most under educated junior military officers, before you ask how, Jonathan is too daft to ask him self why imo with highest national examination enrollments still have the least NDA and police academy enrollments when borno and zamfara as educationally less privileged have higher quotas than Delta and anambra put together in military enrollments.

jonathan is the only head of state in the world whose wife is a ministry of its own.

Abeg im tired of jona please tell me about patience, heard she is still reciting yaradua's seven point agenda for her sweetheart.

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by rusher14: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2012
robbinhud: The idiotic Christians and their idiotic ways of thinking....as if millions of muslims in the south didnt vote for GEJ. I DONT KNOW WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU THINK LIKE GOATS. You keep turning every issue to religious.
Believe me these guys do not speak for most christians or even well meaning Nigerians.
They only provide such babble to distract from the point and line of logical reason.
No vex.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by oiseworld: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2012
jp philips:

i love it when you concede to defeat at least you will look left and right next time you wanna eulogize jonathan with JP philips in the corner, no hard feelings bro!! he failed all of us.

who conceded to defeat? Did you read my post 'downside up' abi na 'upside down'

you can't answer the question because, jona has done his part, but you've failled woefully on yours. And who else should be blamed, "GOVT" as usual.

Oya hansa the kwesion.!!
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Dotman01(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2012
may god punish d guy that lied about ibadan- ilorin dualization. Gej my foot. Av been thinkin where beef is, oh he's changed his i.d? Dedeike are u beef?
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Olami1224: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2012
princenayo: Let us be objective in our assessment, apart from the current security issues the country is battling with, The president has done considerably well in the area of Infrastructure. I have witness a good number of Power projects going on which have bought improvement in electricity.

..lol in your area or region if i may say
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jpphilips(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2012
chucky234: The petroleum taskforce headed by Nuhu Ribadu was given sixty days to submit their report and 200 days gone without the report and you foolishly list that as achievement, maybe I should remind you that Diezani was the not the architect of the subsidy trials but the OccupyNigeria was.

u dey mind that federal proboscis?
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Kobojunkie: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2012
princenayo: Let us be objective in our assessment, apart from the current security issues the country is battling with, The president has done considerably well in the area of Infrastructure. I have witness a good number of Power projects going on which have bought improvement in electricity.

When you compare the statement above with what is obtained in countries where people understand that no man is an island, you immediately understand that Nigerians have a long ways to go.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jpphilips(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2012
oiseworld:

soo you now acknowledge that the present govt is experiencing conciously orchestrated trials and temptations.

If then you do, would you say the govt and Nigeria is making progress. Your reply is need pls.

the temptations of Jesus was clearly referenced as "temptations"
the monetary disaster in the Euro zone was clearly labelled "MELT DOWN"
the battle of Europe was clearly labelled "world war"

now i implore you to label it ""TRIALS OF JONATHAN NOT ACHIEVEMENTS" only then will i agree with you because i am not stup!d.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jpphilips(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2012
oiseworld:

who conceded to defeat? Did you read my post 'downside up' abi na 'upside down'

you can't answer the question because, jona has done his part, but you've failled woefully on yours. And who else should be blamed, "GOVT" as usual.

Oya hansa the kwesion.!!

here is my answer my lord

Economy/cost of living.

The naira

aviation

subsidy

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jpphilips(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2012
any more achievements sir!!!! believe it now that Jonathan is irredeemable
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by kanmifad(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2012
stop deceiving yourself GEJ is doing nothing, with unlimited resources we have in this country what has he acheived so far capital NOTHING no focus .....................
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by oiseworld: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2012
what an effort.
So in you own eyes you've done your part. Right on the imternet page.

CONGRATULATIONS !! you just got an A in daftiti tity..
You must think you're talking to your son.

Loooooollzzz
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by BeraBera(f): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2012
Well, having followed this thread, I think we Nigerians should just appreciate the little he has done so far and contribute our own quota towards more achievements. 2015 is still far; GEJ can still impress us before his tenure expires. Nobody is perfect and no two individuals are the same, he mustn't be the way we want him to be. Even me, I don't behave d way my mum wants me to behave, cos I mustn't be like her.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by comradefery: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2012
Johndoe100: I don't know who a supporter or believer is with regards to our president. I do know who a supporter and a believer is when it comes to terrorism. They are Muslims (for this post called muzzies), muzzies have killed and maimed hundreds nay thousands of innocent Nigerians without remorse and yet you have these same vampires and their like showing their faces in public without remorse. Muzzies share a COLLECTIVE guilt for the activities of their brothers who maim and kill. Why? very simple, as an example why is the OP of this thread not a "supporter" of GEJ? Why are all THE MUZZIES on this forum anti GEJ? Who do they support? I will answer the questions:-
1. GEJ is a CHRISTIAN, muzzies cannot abide the idea of Christains leading them.
2. They support "true muzzies", in this case the murderer from the north ayotalah Buhari.
3. The killers of Christians are true muzzies by the warped standards of the muzzies. Everyone who is reading this and is a Christian knows the truth of this statement.

Now back to his excellency's achievements, I shall only say that everyone in Nigeria is a witness to the new anti corruption stance of this administration. most area are enjoying an unprecedented level of electricity supply. I could go on but even for these two alone the first year has been a success.
Rather than dismiss available facts about Jonathan's achievements with counter facts, or keep quiet like many of their facts-overwhelmed members, some Disgruntled Anti-Jonathan dissidents prefer insults through petty verbal attacts, but what does one expect from a shallow minded group of people with Hateful Mindset.....?
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by HammedSodiqq: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2012
This administration has a focus. The Transformation Agenda and the president's zero tolerance for corruption is good for Nigeria. Given a more conducive environment, devoid of terrorism, violence, and unnecessary power tussle, GEJ will do more. Let's support the Govt to do more.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Naijagunner83: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2012
dedeike: I have waited very patiently to see whether any single person or hater could disprove one single project in that achievement but none is yet to come.
The closest attempt was one who released a catalogue of parastatals which IBB established as conduit pipes for the siphoning of our resources.

It may interest us all to know that the present government seeks to end this culture of waste and profligacy hence the Oronsanye panel which is working towards reducing all these IBB creations numbering well over 250 to 35.

This govt is simply magical given their giant strides in just one year. Permit to rewind these achievements which always scares KOBOJUNKIE, GBAWE and KING O FLAG

In Finance,

finance ministry is carrying out bio metric evaluation of federal civil servants  to reduce waste. The checks revealed the pension scam of over 120 billion. There is the new integrated online payment system which helps the minister monitor transfer of public funds. Our foreign reserves have risen again to 37 billion dollars. There's the proposed Soveriegn Wealth Fund to cater for excess oil sale proceeds.

In Energy, a lot of reforms. The president is keen on transparency and thus has set up probes into the sector viz KPMG AUDIT and AIG IMOUKHEDE. The president sought to close the window of corruption by removing subsidy but the cabal misled Labour into a protest. That notwithstanding, the reforms are still ongoing and the full deregulation of the downstream sector being vigorously pursued. Last week, the FG had concluded the PIB which remains a landmark legislation that will revolutionarize the petroleum  industry. Refineries are undergoing repairs and an American company, VULCAN is to build six more new refineries.

In roads, Zaria-Funtua-Gusau roads, Oshodi-Apapa with expansion and drainage works,  dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park, Dualisation  of Ibadan -Ilorin, ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha,    9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 265 km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia, award of Afikpo-Okigwe, Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass  to mention but a few.

In Transport, massive reforms at the ports. Sanitisation and reduction of operating agencies to 7. Introduction of 24 hrs ports operation. Ongoing Construction of light gauge train railways across t4 cardinal point of the federation

In  Aviation, massive reconstruction of major airports in the land, Enugu airport is undergoing total rehabilitation. The domestic wing of Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks. Same fr the international wing and the kano airports

In Education, establishment of 9 new federal universities in less than 1 year. Constructed 2 new campuses of the Nigerian law schools in Yenagoa and Yola respectively. Launched the Almajiri schools for education of itenerant Islamic pupils in the north wFhich Buhari and other northern leaders abandoned. Increased funding to almost 400 billion to education thereby setting an all time highest record. Reinvigorated the inspectorate oversight of schools leading to the revocation of some licenses from universities. Executed the landmark upgrade of university lecturers retirement age from 65 to 70. 

In agriculture, for the first time in our history, we have a clearly defined agricultural policy which is targeted towards maximum utilisation of cassava for growth thru the launch of the cassava bread campaign. The policy is intended to reduce our reliance on imported wheat so as to encourage local production of cassava and it's conversion to flour for bakery. The FG has in less than one year eliminated the middlemen cartel that fed fat on fertiliser distribution at the expense of local farmers. Now through deregulation reforms, fertiliser is now accessible in the open market. he has also embarked on massive construction of silos and has increased import duties on the importation of rice in order to encourage local farmers. The efforts of the minister has been so appreciable that the world bank assisted with over 50 billion Naira for fertiliser redistribution scheme/ silos. The CBN has also set up a 500 billion loan scheme which is to assist farmers.

In power, the NIPP has been revived with the subsequent refurbishment of Afam, Alaoji, Calabar, GEREGU, Omotosho, papalanto power plants. This has led to the addition last December of 4,000 megawatts from barely 1700 to the national grid. To address the problem of distribution,  the 18 successor companies have been slated for privatization.  The media is already awash with news of the proposed privatization next week. The reforms include the review of tariffs in order to ensure a cost reflective tariff that will encourage private sector participation in the building of gas plants. Already, this has started yielding dividends as SPDC has commenced processes towards building a gas plant in IMO state.
Classic
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by chucky234(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2012
jmaine:

Good . .another empirical evidence . .
Empirical evidence indeed,guy park jor

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

States In Nigeria With The Most Civilized Citizens / Lagos Unveils Free Wi-fi Internet Service In Public Parks / Osun: We Will Collect Money, Vote Our Choices – Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.