Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,084 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them (23268 Views)

GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts / 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years / Searching For Gej's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jmaine: 12:28am On Jul 30, 2012
philip0906:
You are yet to prove me wrong. .

The thread below proof's me correct and make's your sad attempt at denying the Empirical evidence of an improved power supply wrong . .

https://www.nairaland.com/983176/how-phcn-doing-area

Please read through the thread

philip0906:
1.Power generation has always hovered around 3000 something megawatts even before GEJ
[/size][/color]

This is unnecessary . .The question remains if power supply has improved and the answer is yes . .visit the thread below and have your answers . .

philip0906:

2.Power generation is presently @ 3800 megawatt.

Power generation as we speak is hypothetically above 3,800MW . .See below

Nigerians will soon witness some improvement in electricity supply nationwide as the Minister of Power, Prof. Bart Nnaji, has unfolded plans to commence the commissioning of some National Integrated Power Projects (NIPPs), which will be coming on stream between the third and fourth quarters of this year.

Nnaji, fielding questions from the THISDAY Board of Editors in Abuja last week, said based on the work that has been done so far, there would be significant improvement in electricity supply starting from next month to the end of the end of the year as 1,000MW from the NIPPs is added to the national grid to bring total available capacity to 5,400MW.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/business/energy/54119-nnaji%E2%80%99s-one-year-as-minister-of-power.html

Deducting 5400 -1000 = 4,400MW and not 3,800MW cheesy

4,400 - 3,800 = a whooping 500MW difference

So you fail again . . . . .

philip0906:
Kindly show/tell us the "Improvement" and stop dribbling your self.
Tips:before you confuse yourself, 3800 megawatts is not enough for Lagos.[size=18pt]Kindly show us the HARD FACT improvement in electricity generation as seen by the common man.[/size]

Bros, we are talking of improved electrical supply and the valid empirical evidence is the common man seeing his bulb light more than what was previous obtainable . . .

Once again, the thread below is an empirical proof of improved power supply from the common men on nairaland

You are simply fooling around cos you don't even know what to term as hard facts of improved power supply
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Kobojunkie: 12:28am On Jul 30, 2012
kutchs: Dont mind them jare. One fool up there even claims the 9 new universities dont exist, can you imagine that? The Federal University Wukari Taraba State is conducting an aptitude test tomorrow and am sure that bagas here on nl will sit for the test and even get employed. The new universities have a combined capacity to employ at least 7000 people, that is 7000 pple off the labour market.

Please correct yourself! [size=13pt]The administration claims to have created about 1.4 million jobs in the last year or so. Yet, the National Bureau of Statics did not seem to have this record of 1.4 Jobs created as the Unemployment rate remains at the highest the org has reported since I have been following back in 2009, and that is at 23.9%.

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/
[/size]

Please do some reading and catch up with the situation at least. And please do not come back with, BECAUSE NIGERIA IS BIG, the impact of the 1.4 Million job addition will NOT BE FELT.

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fg-created-1-4-million-jobs-in-12-months-aganga/

And now today, Okonjo Iweala is supposedly telling us that well, job problem is a global issue. Really? How many countries truly affected by the 2008 global recession have been able to claim that 1.4 million jobs have been created in their country? Yet, now, that they cannot keep up with the 1.4 million jobs created story, the new excuse is global recession. Don't give me whiplash!

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by oiseworld: 12:31am On Jul 30, 2012
@jp phillips,
all you wrote up there are just a bag of bullshit,sir !! Who dosen't know that, when you fight corruption, corruption fights back. so am not surprised that even the LEGENDARY IBB, the CHIEF FRONTRUNNER in corruption could also be used to discredit this government.
It's corruption fighting back.
Sir, go and sale your petrol abi where you indicted in the oil subsidy investigation. If Yes, then, your time is up...
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by philip0906(m): 12:32am On Jul 30, 2012
kutchs: It is only nicompoops like u who see no good in others, never appreciate but can never create anything. No one is saying that 7000 jobs or so are enough, it is never enough given the no of employable unemployed out there but would the 7000 be working if not for GEJ? Ur guess is as good as mine. What I expect fools like u to do is accept that something is being done though not enough, but u wont do that bc you will die if you do. Shame on ndi ufu obi. I must go to bed now so as to be bright and early in the morning for work. Stay online and criticize bc ur life revolves around it.
Sorry I am not as dum.b as you are.Why should i be dancing that 7000 jobs were created when millions are in dire need of one?why should i bootlick and sing praises of GEJ 4 creating 7000 jobs when millions out there need one?
But u want me 2 accept that GEJ has done something because he created 7000 jobs feat his predecessors have also accomplished. Sorry I am not dum.b wink
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by dedeike: 12:33am On Jul 30, 2012
chucky234: Look a goon calling me dull brain,quote my entire post with your rebuttal then we can battle it out since you don't know what achievement are.
You even went as far as listing existing roads that are under maintenance by FERMA as massive construction works,that shows how clueless you are.
The people you listed above as being connected to the pension fraud are roaming the streets as free individuals and you still dumbly list them as achievement, am waiting for to you quote my first post in its entirety.
Mr fool. You should be very ashamed of yourself. When you try to distort facts, you should bear in mind that we are in a google world where people can resort to for verification of facts.
Don't think your audience to be fools and dumb as you have proven to be.
You opened your rotten mouth to say no body was charged for pension scam and challenged me to get you the names. I laughed at your ignorance and went the extra mile to furnish you the names. Now you are looking very hollow and foolish and seeking for a soft landing. DULL BRAIN!
Having finished educating your imbecilic senses, I shall proceed to respond to your other falsehood with all decency, civility and proof.
You unintelligently avoided all other major achievements I listed on Energy and sought to reduce it to only probes.

Facts speak for itself. You can also google it.
Diezani Alison-Madueke is Reforming the Troubled Oil & Gas Sector. 

In pursuance of reforms and more transperancy,  the minister has set up various committees headed by respected private sector individuals to make recommendations on the restructuring of the petroleum industry. These include Special Taskforce on the Passage of the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) led by Senator Udoma Udo Udoma; a Special Task Force on Governance and Controls at NNPC, headed by Mr. Dotun Sulaiman; the Petroleum Revenue Special Taskforce, headed by Mallam Nuhu Ribadu; and National Refineries Special Taskforce, headed by former Minister of Finance, Dr. Kalu Idika Kalu, with former Managing Director of Unipetrol, Mallam Yusuf Alli, as its alternate chairman.

The Udoma committe has submitted the comprehensive PIB which is set to revolutionaries the entire oil industry. The FG has also forwarded same to the National Assembly.

The Ribadu committee is still coming up with their report.

Under Diezani, the Nation is witnessing the first criminal trial of oil thieves for corruption. We have seen the high and mighty been docked for subsidy payments. Is this Nigeria? 
Stay tuned.....
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:33am On Jul 30, 2012
Kobojunkie:
Rather than Lie to the people, why not, like the many administrations before, just SHUT UP so we know we are mostly likely not getting anything different from the same old EXCUSES and EXCUSES we are used to? angry angry angry angry

CLASSIC. shocked

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Jmain: 12:35am On Jul 30, 2012
Damn !! the spambot hid my reply . .
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by chucky234(m): 12:36am On Jul 30, 2012
jmaine:

if you go the insult way, you will get severely burnt as usual . . .that i can promise . . .

now thrashing the idiocy of your post . . . .You have been the foolish fellow denying hard facts that there have been a fair supply of power generally . . [size=14pt].and Hard facts is the empirical evidence in term's of the amount of power supply folks get on a daily basis
[/size]
Below is a thread gauging the power supply indices not too long ago

I also directed you to source for the recent Barth Nnaji detailed review of happenings in the power sector . .where he informed folks that Nigerians will start enjoying an improved power supply rate evident on the thread above and as we speak . . . .

I know why your stvpidly trying to deny the obvious

let me say this to you again . . .Has power supply fairly improved nationwide . .The answer is yes . . .Counter this or shut up . . .
You have been battling to convince everyone all night that power has improved and therefore a plus to GEJ,Barth Nnaji and co but I fail to make a single sense.
3,600MW a plus? Not in my book with 160m people when South Africa with 58m people generates 45,000MW of power while Brazil with 201m people generates 100,000MW yet both countries spend less than what we spend on power annually,no man in his right senses will applaud a govt for generating 1000MW of electricity after spending billions.

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On Jul 30, 2012
How can a thread with OPINIONS from Nairalanders, many of whom probably live in areas that get allocated more electricity rations than other areas in the same country each month be used to guage improvement in Electricity when the numbers that matter, the National Production levels, tell you that production has actually fallen below 3000MW in the last 6 months, and that the Transmission problem is likely to take longer than expected to settle What the heck Show is this?? angry angry angry angry angry angry
"NIGERIA HAVE YOUR SAY EVEN WHEN THE FACTS SPEAK EVEN MORE CLEARLY OF WHAT IS GOING ON" Nairaland show?

http://allafrica.com/stories/201207290208.html <---- This report is only hours old. Why can we not simply look at the numbers reported from the source to us?

2 Likes

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Jmain: 12:42am On Jul 30, 2012
chucky234: You have been battling to convince everyone all night that power has improved and therefore a plus to GEJ,Barth Nnaji and co but I fail to make a single sense.
3,600MW a plus? Not in my book with 160m people when South Africa with 58m people generates 45,000MW of power while Brazil with 201 people generates 100,000MW yet both countries spend less than what we spend on power annually,no man in his right senses will applaud a govt for generating 1000MW of electricity after spending billions.

Bros, the first post on this page showing hidden is mine. . . obviously showing you folks that the 3600MW or 3,800MW are all wrong . . .

Would have loved to post the same stuff but the spambot will grab me once again if the mods don't untag my post as spam . .. .

Just an overview . .Go through the threads below and get back at me

https://www.nairaland.com/960333/barth-nnaji-should-expect-better

Do a lil arithmetic on Barth Nnaji postulations and inform me if your bandied 3600MW & 3,800MW are all correct . .
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by dedeike: 12:42am On Jul 30, 2012
@ MR. CHUKY234 and Chief goon, KOBOJUNKIE,

In the energy sector, the minister has intensified efforts to sanitise the oil importation regime, she appointed a new executive secretary for PPPRA, Mr. Reginald Stanley, who has streamlined and drastically reduced the quarterly allocations for the importation of petroleum products. This  ensured that there was availability of petrol nationwide. Alison-Madueke also compelled the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation to streamline the crude oil lifting guidelines for the year to enable more local companies participate in the scheme. Also, after several months of discord with ExxonMobil, the minister, in conjunction with NNPC, was able to conclude negotiations with the US oil company on the renewal of its oil leases for another 20 years. She has announced that expired leases held by Shell and Chevron will be renewed by June this year.

Under the gas-to-power programme to facilitate the availability of gas under new fiscal terms to thermal power stations in the country, the minister announced a 12-month emergency plan and appointed Mr. Kunle Allen, who will report directly to her, to head the Gas Aggregation Company of Nigeria Limited. The 12-month emergency programme is aimed at fast-tracking the construction of pipelines and gas metering facilities for the thermal power stations and the exploration and production of gas development projects by oil companies in the Niger Delta for the domestic market.
@chucky234
You have consistently complained to me that you have a phobia for hard facts so I try so much to abridge the achievements for your easy understanding.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Pataki: 12:43am On Jul 30, 2012
I think dundyike's (dedeike) problem is semantics.

The ignorant gnat has no clue to what ''achievement'' truly means.

For free education I shall endeavor to paste the definition as thus:

Achievement:

noun
1. something accomplished, especially by superior ability, special effort, great courage, etc.; a great or heroic deed:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Achievement?s=t

Now for dundyike, what has RETARDEEN accomplished from the idiotic verbiage you keep copying and pasting on every GEJ thread on this board?

5 Likes

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by b03liberty(m): 12:43am On Jul 30, 2012
jmaine:

Hope your being sarcastic undecided . . .Cos that is a huge joke . . . .
not a joke,,,i decided to feed it to my dog but it vomit it cry
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Kobojunkie: 12:44am On Jul 30, 2012
Kobojunkie: How can a thread with OPINIONS from Nairalanders, many of whom probably live in areas that get allocated more electricity rations than other areas in the same country each month be used to guage improvement in Electricity when the numbers that matter, the National Production levels, tell you that production has actually fallen below 3000MW in the last 6 months, and that the Transmission problem is likely to take longer than expected to settle What the heck Show is this?? angry angry angry angry angry angry
"NIGERIA HAVE YOUR SAY EVEN WHEN THE FACTS SPEAK EVEN MORE CLEARLY OF WHAT IS GOING ON" Nairaland show?

http://allafrica.com/stories/201207290208.html <---- This report is only hours old. Why can we not simply look at the numbers reported from the source to us?

[size=14pt]Out of the total installed capacity of 7,876mw, only 4,000 is said to be available[b] for now while average daily generation is put at 2,700(MW as of July 29th 2012)[/b] although the federal ministry of power is committed to increasing available capacity to 6,300 mws by 2012 and 40,000 mws by 2020.[/size]

na juju you wan take make 2700MW to become 3600MW or 4000MW daily output?

4 Likes

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by uzomagic(m): 12:45am On Jul 30, 2012
dedeike:
Mr fool. You should be very ashamed of yourself. When you try to distort facts, you should bear in mind that we are in a google world where people can resort to for verification of facts.
You opened your rotten mouth to say no body was charged for pension scam and challenged me to get you the names. I laughed at your ignorance and went the extra mile to furnish you the names. Now you are looking very hollow and foolish and seeking for a soft landing. DULL BRAIN!
Having finished educating your imbecilic senses, I shall proceed to respond to your other falsehood with all decency, civility and proof.
You unintelligently avoided all other major achievements I listed on Energy and sought to reduce it to only probes.

In pursuance of reforms and more transperancy,  the minister has set up various committees headed by respected private sector individuals to make recommendations on the restructuring of the petroleum industry. These include Special Taskforce on the Passage of the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) led by Senator Udoma Udo Udoma; a Special Task Force on Governance and Controls at NNPC, headed by Mr. Dotun Sulaiman; the Petroleum Revenue Special Taskforce, headed by Mallam Nuhu Ribadu; and National Refineries Special Taskforce, headed by former Minister of Finance, Dr. Kalu Idika Kalu, with former Managing Director of Unipetrol, Mallam Yusuf Alli, as its alternate chairman.

The Udoma committe has submitted the comprehensive PIB which is set to revolutionaries the entire oil industry. The FG has also forwarded same to the National Assembly.

Under Diezani, the Nation is witnessing the first criminal trial of oil thieves for corruption. We have seen the high and mighty been docked for subsidy payments. Is this Nigeria? 
Stay tuned.....

grin Bros dedeike, please take it easy with these dullards. They are at the lowest ebb of the intelligence line.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by chucky234(m): 12:47am On Jul 30, 2012
dedeike:

Stay tuned.....
I can see where you are coming from,thought I was debating with a sensible matured mind not knowing that I was wasting my time with a silly 17yrs old who sleep open GOOGLE and copy what ever nonsense he sees as facts forgetting that those articles on the internet were written by govt agents trying to impress Nigerians with their lies.
I don't do google my dear,I have been following Nigeria politics very closely since 1990 back in the days of SDP and NRC,you can see where am coming from myself.
You should ask questions before believing those articlest you search on google especially on politics matters because they were written by people who support government officials and draw conclusion based on sentiment,I am from Delta state and voted for GEJ but I don't base judgement on sentiment. This govt has failed and that's an open secret,bring your points forward my child and I'll educate your young mind.

2 Likes

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by bakjal(m): 12:50am On Jul 30, 2012
Johndoe100:

I am glad you know that they hated OBJ as well, however they knew when he would leave and that time couldn't come fast enough. You must be a muzzie.
why cant u for once put religion out of politics?i doubt if u realy knw wat goverment is all about!u speak so blindly wit no inteligence attached...i guess all christians r angels n wat u call muzzies r d devils!wel is a free world,hate as much as u want!a day wil come wen ur speeches wil deny u...but I pray God send his mercies upon u!
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by philip0906(m): 12:51am On Jul 30, 2012
Jmain:

Bros, the first post on this page showing hidden is mine. . . obviously showing you folks that the 3600MW or 3,800MW are all wrong . . .

Would have loved to post the same stuff but the spambot will grab me once again if the mods don't untag my post as spam . .. .

Just an overview . .Go through the threads below and get back at me

https://www.nairaland.com/960333/barth-nnaji-should-expect-better

Do a lil arithmetic on Barth Nnaji postulations and inform me if your bandied 3600MW & 3,800MW are all correct . .
idiat quit sucking on barth nnaji's d.ickk. . .check out today's news

http://allafrica.com/stories/201207290208.html

Nigeria: Gas Pricing Still Complicated, Unrealistic, Says AFC Chief -- 29 JULY 2012

. . . .
Out of the total installed capacity of 7,876mw, only 4,000 is said to be available for now [size=18pt]while average daily generation is put at 2,700[/size] although the federal ministry of power is committed to increasing available capacity to 6,300 mws by 2012 and 40,000 mws by 2020.

National integrated power projects (NIPPs) are expected to add about 5,000 mws generation capacity to the grid within the next 18 months.

The current price of the commodity, according to industry sources, ranges between $2.50 and $3.50 per million cubic feet.

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by dedeike: 12:54am On Jul 30, 2012
chucky234: I can see where you are coming from,thought I was debating with a sensible matured mind not knowing that I was wasting my time with a silly 17yrs old who sleep open GOOGLE and copy what ever nonsense he sees as facts forgetting that those articles on the internet were written by govt agents trying to impress Nigerians with their lies.
I don't do google my dear,I have been following Nigeria politics very closely since 1990 back in the days of SDP and NRC,you can see where am coming from myself.
You should ask questions before believing those articlest you search on google especially on politics matters because they were written by people who support government officials and draw conclusion based on sentiment,I am from Delta state and voted for GEJ but I don't base judgement on sentiment. This govt has failed and that's an open secret,bring your points forward my child and I'll educate your young mind.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I have never seen stupidity appear on human flesh. These slowpoke is still seriously clinging to his ignorance about the trial of Pension fraud suspects.
I'm sure other well informed minds will be laughing their ass off over your continued embrace to ignorance.
Please tell me you re kidding me. Are you really seriously holding unto your erroneous and laughable belief that pension frauds have not been arraigned in court? cry
GOSH! I thought KOBOJUNKIE's boys had a little briefing before this adventure into propaganda. SMH.
This is disastrous!
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by b03liberty(m): 12:54am On Jul 30, 2012
yes! retardeen are working,though Nigerians might not know, but president obama has been commended our achievement cry cry
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Jmain: 12:58am On Jul 30, 2012
philip0906:
idiat stop sucking on barth nnaji's d.ickk. . .check out today's news

I will advice you wait for the mods to make my post visible . . . then we can engage . . . meanwhile . .have you gone through this thread spanning 4 pages

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by chucky234(m): 12:59am On Jul 30, 2012
dedeike: @ MR. CHUKY234 and Chief goon, KOBOJUNKIE,

In the energy sector, the minister has intensified efforts to sanitise the oil importation regime, she appointed a new executive secretary for PPPRA, Mr. Reginald Stanley, who has streamlined and drastically reduced the quarterly allocations for the importation of petroleum products. This  ensured that there was availability of petrol nationwide. Alison-Madueke also compelled the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation to streamline the crude oil lifting guidelines for the year to enable more local companies participate in the scheme. Also, after several months of discord with ExxonMobil, the minister, in conjunction with NNPC, was able to conclude negotiations with the US oil company on the renewal of its oil leases for another 20 years. She has announced that expired leases held by Shell and Chevron will be renewed by June this year.

Under the gas-to-power programme to facilitate the availability of gas under new fiscal terms to thermal power stations in the country, the minister announced a 12-month emergency plan and appointed Mr. Kunle Allen, who will report directly to her, to head the Gas Aggregation Company of Nigeria Limited. The 12-month emergency programme is aimed at fast-tracking the construction of pipelines and gas metering facilities for the thermal power stations and the exploration and production of gas development projects by oil companies in the Niger Delta for the domestic market.
@chucky234
You have consistently complained to me that you have a phobia for hard facts so I try so much to abridge the achievements for your easy understanding.
You keep roping yourself by refering to written article as facts and that's the dandest thing any sane man will do,it shows you a clueless slowpoke.
Maybe you were now aware that the appointment of Reginald Stanley prompted protest for the sack of Diezani Alison-Madueke by PPRA and NNPC workers,you dumbly refered to a petroleum minister who could give comprehensive answers to how trillions were paid out under her watch as a competent minister.
Do you know the man Tom West,ask him what is happening in NNPC and Petroleum industry then come back here to rant your combobulated brain in shame.
Shell and Chevron have been leasing those facilities before now and I am yet to see any meaningful impact from that,what then list that as achievement.

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Kobojunkie: 1:00am On Jul 30, 2012
I still don't get the claim that because Nigeria is so big, you cannot feel the impact of 1.4 million jobs, in 12 months. That is the saddest, sickest lie anyone could tell the Nigerian people.

I am in America, a country with well over 300 million people. 1.4 million jobs in this economy not only registers but is felt across the Nation. But someone tried to LIE to me that in Nigeria 1.4 million jobs will not be felt because Nigeria is big?? I felt disrespected at that fable.

2 Likes

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by chucky234(m): 1:03am On Jul 30, 2012
dedeike:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I have never seen stupidity appear on human flesh. These slowpoke is still seriously clinging to his ignorance about the trial of Pension fraud suspects.
I'm sure other well informed minds will be laughing their ass off over your continued embrace to ignorance.
Please tell me you re kidding me. Are you really seriously holding unto your erroneous and laughable belief that pension frauds have not been arraigned in court? cry
GOSH! I thought KOBOJUNKIE's boys had a little briefing before this adventure into propaganda. SMH.
This is disastrous!
Maybe you were not thought the difference between trial and conviction,the last time I checked Atiku Abubakar is not in prison in connection with the 120m pension scam as you dumbly claimed.
Give me the list all the people already in prison in connection with the scam and not the list of people tried,beside Bankole and his deputy was also tried by same EFCC.

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by philip0906(m): 1:07am On Jul 30, 2012
Jmain:

I will advice you wait for the mods to make my post visible . . . then we can engage . . . meanwhile . .have you gone through this thread spanning 4 pages

Nigeria's daily generation stands @ 2700 megawatts. Simple. Show me the bleeping improvement according 2 u and stop showing me threads. Pleeeeeeeeeease show me HARD FACTS- How this 2700 megawatts is shared among Nigerians and how it translates 2 improvement in electricity generation.

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by AdeniyiA(m): 1:10am On Jul 30, 2012
i was spinning my eyes just to see wea i could find or read achievement like;
-there is now 24hrs power supply @ least one day in a particular community
-that so so million numbr of unemployed youth av bn recruited into d fed civil service
-that existing refineries are workin at optimal level and new ones are being constructed
-that there is no more potholes on our fed roads
etc
abeg add wetin u dey expect to find in d list but missing

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Pataki: 1:11am On Jul 30, 2012
dedeike:
Continue shaking your head until it falls off. I mentioned roads that have been dilapidated for years but GEJ has come to build it and [size=16pt]work is in progress.[/size]
You think GEJ to be a genie in the bottle that will declare good roads measuring over 100 km into existence automatically.
They are [size=16pt]under construction and that's what's up.[/size] Pls say it's a lie.

Read your statement: ''Under construction'', ''Work in progress'' bla bla bla.....and this is what this fooool terms as [size=16pt]GEJ's achievement[/size]!

Gosh, DUNCE ALERT!!!

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Kobojunkie: 1:12am On Jul 30, 2012
Pataki:

Read your statement: ''Under construction'', ''Work in progress'' bla bla bla.....and this is what this fooool terms as GEJ's achievement!

Gosh, DUNCE ALERT!!!

I think it is time all people IGNORE that so the spamming can stop.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 30, 2012
alj harem:

then u are the daf.test person alive. sorry to say

So May 2010 who was sworn in ? Alj harem ?
YOU ARE RIGHT. HE WAS NOT SWORN IN AS ELECTED PRESIDENT NOT UNTIL MAY 2011.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by dayokanu(m): 1:14am On Jul 30, 2012
DEDEIKE,

Pleasecan you tell me what you said GEJ did about Ibadan-Ilorin road

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Jmain: 1:15am On Jul 30, 2012
philip0906:
Nigeria's daily generation stands @ 2700 megawatts. Simple. Show me the bleeping improvement according 2 u and stop showing me threads. Pleeeeeeeeeease show me HARD FACTS- How this 2700 megawatts is shared among Nigerians and how it translates 2 improvement in electricity generation.

My rebuttal is now visible, though Kobo has given you a leash to hang onto which is valid cos it is more current than my already posted links . . .

All the same, Do justice to my post
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Pataki: 1:17am On Jul 30, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I think it is time all people IGNORE that so the spamming can stop.

Is there not a rule governing spamming the board with the same nonsense?

I have noticed that he is simply copying and pasting the same thing across different threads here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC / Don’t Re-elect Governors Who Failed To Pay Salaries, Buhari Warns Nigerian / Wike's Loyalist, Chidi Amadi Resigns As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.