Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them (23256 Views)

GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts / 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years / Searching For Gej's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by texazzpete(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2012
Elueme: Clap for your self for a successful ruse... You think nigeriansdon't know the state of the nation ., where it was, the present state and the potentials for tomorrow.. It's easier to criticism, confuse issues and foist them on the president as failures.. If I may ask, have you been able to mgt your girlfriend friend talk of a country...From your statement it shows you are failure

Whoever is paying you to defend GEJ, he sure isn't getting good value for his money.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2012
Do you expect GEJ to pull some sort of magic in solving our nations problems, even the next 5yrs some of these problems may still exist even an honest effort is put into it -e.g roads and jobs; you wouldn't expect these to be solved within 3yrs. I'm sure if you critics were in is position, you'll do worse. Let's appreciate the little he has done although it is not enough and continue to pray to GOD you believe him to help. The time you waste here criticizing him does not change anything. GOD BLESS NIGERIA; LONG LIVE NIGERIA, JESUS LOVES YOU ALL

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by texazzpete(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2012
dayokanu: Yet retardeens supporters with the spin and sell tell us that GEJ has anything to do with the Ibadan Ilorin road

You're wasting your time. it is well within GEJ's established modus operandi to claim credit for the work of his predecessors.

That was how he

1) Claimed credit for the railway revitalisation programme which was spearheaded by Yar'Adua
2) Claimed credit for the Amnesty programme - again a brainchild of President Yar'Adua
3) Tries to claim credit for the PIB - Started by his predecessor, nearly killed by his administration
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2012
Do you expect GEJ to pull some sort of magic in solving our nations problems, even the next 5yrs some of these problems may still exist even an honest effort is put into it -e.g roads and jobs; you wouldn't expect these to be solved within 3yrs. I'm sure if you critics were in is position, you'll not do better. Let's appreciate the little he has done although it is not enough and continue to pray to GOD you believe him to help. The time you waste here criticizing him does not change anything. GOD BLESS NIGERIA; LONG LIVE NIGERIA, JESUS LOVES YOU ALL

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Elueme: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2012
I have been following this thread laughing off people's folly and an obvious denial of the truth.... It still goes to give credence to what is being raised in some quarters that people are out to be ridiculous on sociomedia , well enjoy the FOI fresh air, it's part of GEJ achievements....
On the topic, this president is absolutely an excellent performer.. I make these assertion without any iota of equivocality.. Within fourteen months the achievements speak volume; ranging from groundbreaking and head on reforms to human and capital developments.. I ll not waste saliva to sell or start listing them as some have been raised by dedeike. am very confident that all you haters will soon sing a different tones... These successes may not come easy, we are not ignorant of the works of saboteurs.. But the truth will prevail and good over evil.. In the meantime keep enjoying fresh air

2 Likes

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Elueme: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2012
texazzpete:

Whoever is paying you to defend GEJ, he sure isn't getting good value for his money.
Another slowpoke wants to show himself.. Pls stay your lane, I don't grant audience to riff raffs...
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Biggyd2: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2012
Shall we then continue in sin that grace may abide? Should the country remain in a trance because the present rulers met the problems left by past governments? I believe that anybody who is in government today must think about righting some of the wrongs of the past leaders. Why are we always given the excuse that , "they met these problems, when we got into government"? So? Who then will deal with them? Nobody is saying that all the problems should be dealt with at once. Just start doing the needful so that people will know that at least the government is working. Is it too much to ask? God bless Nigeria.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by demmie1: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2012
bashr8: he was sworn in may 2011 dont derail this thread.

so the year after he succeeded the dead yaradua what was he doing? sleeping?

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by oiseworld: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2012
texazzpete:

You're wasting your time. it is well within GEJ's established modus operandi to claim credit for the work of his predecessors.

That was how he

1) Claimed credit for the railway revitalisation programme which was spearheaded by Yar'Adua
2) Claimed credit for the Amnesty programme - again a brainchild of President Yar'Adua
3) Tries to claim credit for the PIB - Started by his predecessor, nearly killed by his administration

pls with all due respect to yar adua (rip). It would be really daft to give credit to him for the amnesty programme and exclude jonathan. You think the militants where ready to backdown to a northerner? Jonathan played a major role in the amnesty programme. You can't take that from him.

Why do you think he was quick to defend mend on the oct 1st bombing.becus He had known them and a concrete agreement had been reached.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jpphilips(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2012
dedeike: @ MR. CHUKY234 and Chief goon, KOBOJUNKIE,

In the energy sector, the minister has intensified efforts to sanitise the oil importation regime, she appointed a new executive secretary for PPPRA, Mr. Reginald Stanley, who has streamlined and drastically reduced the quarterly allocations for the importation of petroleum products. This  ensured that there was availability of petrol nationwide. Alison-Madueke also compelled the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation to streamline the crude oil lifting guidelines for the year to enable more local companies participate in the scheme. Also, after several months of discord with ExxonMobil, the minister, in conjunction with NNPC, was able to conclude negotiations with the US oil company on the renewal of its oil leases for another 20 years. She has announced that expired leases held by Shell and Chevron will be renewed by June this year.

Under the gas-to-power programme to facilitate the availability of gas under new fiscal terms to thermal power stations in the country, the minister announced a 12-month emergency plan and appointed Mr. Kunle Allen, who will report directly to her, to head the Gas Aggregation Company of Nigeria Limited. The 12-month emergency programme is aimed at fast-tracking the construction of pipelines and gas metering facilities for the thermal power stations and the exploration and production of gas development projects by oil companies in the Niger Delta for the domestic market.
@chucky234
You have consistently complained to me that you have a phobia for hard facts so I try so much to abridge the achievements for your easy understanding.

you so called hard facts is a total insult to my intelligence who for the past 13yrs has been very close to the Nigerian oil industry. i have chosen to forgive you because as someone that reads the news to profess blind support, that above is what is expected of you, and believe it or not, your salary is in the waiting for the month end.

back to your lies.

the bold part of your first paragraph in summary is saying that Madueke, by appointing a new secretary and instructing NNPC will reduce pet products imports in the country and also inviting more indigenous players in the down stream sector?

who are you selling that crap to? are you informed at all? not even madueke nor her new secretary has the pragmatic means to achieve that, about the invited indigenous companies, that is the funniest because you may be referring to Seplat and nest oil that have oil production license, yet the corruption of jonathan never allowed them to make a single investment on ground rather SPDC was intimidated to bequeath their assets in the west to them.is that supposed to be an achievement? no extra jobs? just choppings for the execu thieves and you want me to clap?

are those guys not the same political cronies, sub set of corruption? is that what you are passing on as achievement? did you hear that the indigenous players are building refineries? or how exactly does madueke want to cut import with out local production?

abeg continue your propaganda but leave oil and gas alone,

you second paragragh is a total beer parlor n0nsense,

in summary you are claiming that EXXON's oil lease license was renewed. how is that an achievement? why did yaradua threaten to revoke those license? reason one

flaring? has exxon stopped flaring? no!! exxon good day programme still flares a whooping 6.5mcf of gas annually and madueke renewed those license? when yaradua was threatening to send them away with CNPC taking over?

second reason yaradua gave was local partnership in contracts

exxon NALCo alliace is a total conflict of interest and while yaradua was threatening withdrawal your madueke is renewing license, well, they said she was bribed, what do you say? achievements indeed

about the gas supply agreement, is it not an affront to the Nigerian tax payers that the federal Government has no workable MOU with Gas owners before shooting off the NIPP? shouldn't you be ashamed that the NIPP and subsequent transmission contracts has gulped over 12billion usd in the past 6yrs without an existing MOU?

do you run your family that way? you spend 12bn usd first before you sign an agreement to get gas? what exactly will you fire the plants with? sperm?

don't you know that by having a multi billion dollar plants on ground, you have lost the leverage on that MOU negotiation? wait till you see the price of that gas before you tell me that confused madueke achieved something.

do you know that the gas sellers are considering 2.3usd for 1cuft? lol you wouldn't know what those goons have done to you till you take to the streets again, achievement indeed, madueke is busy selling the country and submitting the change to jonathan and you come here to shout achievement. lol

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2012
demmie1:

i'm sure that if he started with his own agenda then, people like would be the ones shouting at him. He had to follow his predecessor's 7 points agenda till the end of his tenure before starting his own
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by EXCELLENCEAbia: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2012
talking about road construction, is ph, enugu express way where people are dieing almost every day not part of nigeria? i know when ever their pocket dry, they raise issue to be recommended
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2012
demmie1:

NO! He was laying ground works for cassava bread production and nationwide distribution!

Seriously enjoying this topic.

Beaf its time you replace this your 40man lapy-crew they are loosing it in all fronts! very daft set of people embarassed embarassed
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by dougivilla(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2012
UncleJJ: In my primary school, my teacher taught me that a "verb" is an action word.

All this thing we oga JONA tongue dey do na verb ooh . Since, last year - we are going to, this year - we are doing , next yr nko - we are still doing.

Verb. Verb. Verb

Fr jona c.v no past tense ohh, nah only present continous tense.

Sha sha sha kowai.
No mind them. So so work in progress. If GEJ were to visit a state and there was'nt a single project 2 comission, but a wonderful blue print of a better state, would he clap 4 d governor? In governance we av immediate, short, medium and long term targets, goals and achievements. No responsive government operates on medium and long term plans alone. We want 2 see d immediate and short term achievements spelt out!
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by naja2: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2012
His major achievements are cluelessness of the highest order, unprecedented stealing and above all unnecessary exhibition of his uncultured wife.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jpphilips(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2012
all4naija: YOU ARE RIGHT. HE WAS NOT SWORN IN AS ELECTED PRESIDENT NOT UNTIL MAY 2011.

and an acting president does the job of a Councillor abi?

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Kunlebabs375: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2012
To a large extent GEJ administration has tried lets be frank, I believe that if not for the risen level of our insecurity that has absolutely diverted the attention of this present administration, Nigeria would have gone far in term of growth and development.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jmaine: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2012
Diamondwriter: wat do u mean not in benin....am i not stayin in d same benin?.....d electricity supply hv greatly improved joor

Good . .another empirical evidence . .
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Prestonvic(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2012
for two weeks now PHCN have been giving us unterrupted power supply oo. could this be transformation agenda working? GOD bless GEJ!
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Elueme: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2012
Biggyd2: Shall we then continue in sin that grace may abide? Should the country remain in a trance because the present rulers met the problems left by past governments? I believe that anybody who is in government today must think about righting some of the wrongs of the past leaders. Why are we always given the excuse that , "they met these problems, when we got into government"? So? Who then will deal with them? Nobody is saying that all the problems should be dealt with at once. Just start doing the needful so that people will know that at least the government is working. Is it too much to ask? God bless Nigeria.
We are on the same frequency my bro.. Exactly wat this govt is doing, gradually writing the wrongs of the past.. Reforms are met to correct wrong policies of the past and change is difficult cos of the human nature.. Without the right policies we ll continue to chase shadows... The president is determined to deliver I can tell you that as an observer... We shd give him the benefit of doubts and be patient. Fourteen months with the stated records esp with the electoral reforms and relatively improved power is worth a pass mark
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jpphilips(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2012
Bukkyade: Those listed above and so many more are the achievements of GEJ, it's high time we call a spade by it name. We can not continue to keep deceiving others when we know the truth ourself just because you hate the man, or cause some enemies of the government have paid you, to come here and tell all sort of lies against Mr. President. I can proudly say that this government is working and would do better.

comot for road before lorry of failure jam u
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by robbinhud(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2012
The idiotic Christians and their idiotic ways of thinking....as if millions of muslims in the south didnt vote for GEJ. I DONT KNOW WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU THINK LIKE GOATS. You keep turning every issue to religious.
Johndoe100: I don't know who a supporter or believer is with regards to our president. I do know who a supporter and a believer is when it comes to terrorism. They are Muslims (for this post called muzzies), muzzies have killed and maimed hundreds nay thousands of innocent Nigerians without remorse and yet you have these same vampires and their like showing their faces in public without remorse. Muzzies share a COLLECTIVE guilt for the activities of their brothers who maim and kill. Why? very simple, as an example why is the OP of this thread not a "supporter" of GEJ? Why are all THE MUZZIES on this forum anti GEJ? Who do they support? I will answer the questions:-
1. GEJ is a CHRISTIAN, muzzies cannot abide the idea of Christains leading them.
2. They support "true muzzies", in this case the murderer from the north ayotalah Buhari.
3. The killers of Christians are true muzzies by the warped standards of the muzzies. Everyone who is reading this and is a Christian knows the truth of this statement.

Now back to his excellency's achievements, I shall only say that everyone in Nigeria is a witness to the new anti corruption stance of this administration. most area are enjoying an unprecedented level of electricity supply. I could go on but even for these two alone the first year has been a success.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by texazzpete(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2012
oiseworld:

pls with all due respect to yar adua (rip). It would be really daft to give credit to him for the amnesty programme and exclude jonathan. You think the militants where ready to backdown to a northerner? Jonathan played a major role in the amnesty programme. You can't take that from him.

Why do you think he was quick to defend mend on the oct 1st bombing.becus He had known them and a concrete agreement had been reached.

I don't know about you, but I seem to recall MEND chieftains calling him a 'houseboy' during the Yar'Adua years grin

The MEND militants were ready to chop money from anyone...Northern or otherwise. To insinuate otherwise is just really really NAIVE!
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Jungleprince1(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2012
Dualisation of ibadan-ilorin
who tell u say na jona work?
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by oiseworld: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2012
jp philips:

you so called hard facts is a total insult to my intelligence who for the past 13yrs has been very close to the Nigerian oil industry. i have chosen to forgive you because as someone that reads the news to profess blind support, that above is what is expected of you, and believe it or not, your salary is in the waiting for the month end.

back to your lies.

the bold part of your first paragraph in summary is saying that Madueke, by appointing a new secretary and instructing NNPC will reduce pet products imports in the country and also inviting more indigenous players in the down stream sector?

who are you selling that crap to? are you informed at all? not even madueke nor her new secretary has the pragmatic means to achieve that, about the invited indigenous companies, that is the funniest because you may be referring to Seplat and nest oil that have oil production license, yet the corruption of jonathan never allowed them to make a single investment on ground rather SPDC was intimidated to bequeath their assets in the west to them.is that supposed to be an achievement? no extra jobs? just choppings for the execu thieves and you want me to clap?

are those guys not the same political cronies, sub set of corruption? is that what you are passing on as achievement? did you hear that the indigenous players are building refineries? or how exactly does madueke want to cut import with out local production?

abeg continue your propaganda but leave oil and gas alone,

you second paragragh is a total beer parlor n0nsense,

in summary you are claiming that EXXON's oil lease license was renewed. how is that an achievement? why did yaradua threaten to revoke those license? reason one

flaring? has exxon stopped flaring? no!! exxon good day programme still flares a whooping 6.5mcf of gas annually and madueke renewed those license? when yaradua was threatening to send them away with CNPC taking over?

second reason yaradua gave was local partnership in contracts

exxon NALCo alliace is a total conflict of interest and while yaradua was threatening withdrawal your madueke is renewing license, well, they said she was bribed, what do you say? achievements indeed

about the gas supply agreement, is it not an affront to the Nigerian tax payers that the federal Government has no workable MOU with Gas owners before shooting off the NIPP? shouldn't you be ashamed that the NIPP and subsequent transmission contracts has gulped over 12billion usd in the past 6yrs without an existing MOU?

do you run your family that way? you spend 12bn usd first before you sign an agreement to get gas? what exactly will you fire the plants with? sperm?

don't you know that by having a multi billion dollar plants on ground, you have lost the leverage on that MOU negotiation? wait till you see the price of that gas before you tell me that confused madueke achieved something.

do you know that the gas sellers are considering 2.3usd for 1cuft? lol you wouldn't know what those goons have done to you till you take to the streets again, achievement indeed, madueke is busy selling the country and submitting the change to jonathan and you come here to shout achievement. lol

oga chairman, since you know all thats happenen in the oil and gas sector, what effort have you taken to save the situation apart from sitting behind your laptop and BACKBITE.

Never heard of these words "think not what your country can do for you but, what you can do for your country"

Abeg go sidown ojareee ! !
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jude33084(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2012
alj harem:

Not in Akoko, Okobaba amd ebute metta. AKA Lagos

ALSO not in Beni city

In ♍♈ Area in Benin(BTC Ugbowo). Τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ power supply now is unprecedented smiley If that can be added to GEJ's achievement? undecided well then its ∂ thumbs up grin
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by warrior01: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2012
jp philips: .

Did you even try to verify the above claims before displaying your infantile radicalism?
He said our foreign reserve is 38billion usd, is that not only on iweala's notepad?
How can you have external debt of 44bn usd and come home to deceive dull acidosis that you have reserve?

How much bonds services that 44bn plus interest annually? Nearly 25% of 44bn.
Now 44bn minus 38bn is 6bn deficit in my books though a dull iweala will think her note pad is making progress
While the economy remains a doldrum

On electricity, i believe every Nigerian will stone you to death for fabricating those fallacies.

On health; are doctors still on strike?

Roads, did i see enugu- osha and osha- owerri roads? Lol owerri -osha contract is 6yrs old i can paste the receipts of chippings supplied to CCC and later to JB in 2006 on that project, when jona was still giving yaradua a b.l.o.w job.

Under his watch, the giant of oil and gas reserves is under going its worst energy crisis in the world.

tanker drivers alone can cripple his supply network as they wish not to talk of ordinary Niger republic coming to our rescue via imports.

In case you have not heard, Nigeria is very close to Afghanistan on security progress under jonathan's watch.

Education, its no longer news that only 26% of school leavers gain admission into the universities and only 5% are employed.

On food and agriculture jonathan's league of tabularasers are still deliberating on grazing fields for cattle while his mates have mechanized Their ranch.

Economy/cost of living.
Jonathan's economic blind men has blessed us with all time high of 37.5% inflation though his mickey mouse cbn governor is still claiming 28%, wonder what he will be claiming now that all bankers are at home.

Jonathan is the only Nigerian president that has not initiated a successful programme even Abacha did better with ptf while IBB with FSP and MAMSA, jonathan is still w.a.n.king with ''YOU WIN''

he has never implemented a single law, from FOI law to local content policy, all have gone with his last 0.r.g.a.s.m.

on that same vein, Nigeria has the second record high job cuts within the last 2yrs, if in doubt ask the bankers and manufacturing industries.

The naira

before his acsention into power, the naira was in a sorry state of 150 to 1 dollar today, jona and his cbn mickey has handed us an unstable 163 to 1 dollar

aviation

the recent dana crash is a testimony that jona's aviation is comatose, not even the attorney general could challenge the allegations of the dana staff in court, in a national disaster of that magnitude.
the girl could have served as a prime witness in a class action against dana if jona was sane.

subsidy

under jona's watch, a 250bilion subsidy programme rose to 2trillion yet no arrest, no conviction, no sack, the best miserable Nigerians could get was an AWOL attorney general after 7days of protests.

jonathan is the only president in the world whose parliament gulps 75% of the national budget yet they still soak themselves in 625bn usd bribery scandal.

Jona has bestowed on us the most corrupt institution that even IBB the king of corruption is disappointed, not even a single high profile conviction, not even a single high profile dismissal because as we speak, even the devil himself cannot afford a madueke and sanusi in his cabinet.

Jonathan has not even initiated let alone fulfilling a single campaign promise except the one that he needs to surround himself with brain dead women in his cabinet.

Devil just sent jonathan a congratulatory message for implementing local content policy by importing 200 luxury brands at the cost of over 13.5 million each for a 4 day event. For exporting 2.48m bbls of crude daily while importing 38million liters of pms cos his refineries are moribond.
Even angel Gabriel has barred jonathan's prayers from heaven, this is a leader that just borrowed to augment his 900bn military spending.

Still on military, Nigeria has the most under educated junior military officers, before you ask how, Jonathan is too daft to ask him self why imo with highest national examination enrollments still have the least NDA and police academy enrollments when borno and zamfara as educationally less privileged have higher quotas than Delta and anambra put together in military enrollments.

jonathan is the only head of state in the world whose wife is a ministry of its own.

Abeg im tired of jona please tell me about patience, heard she is still reciting yaradua's seven point agenda for her sweetheart.

Total waste of human materials
you've not made any point; just sounding like a frustrated lad
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Kobojunkie: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2012
jude33084:

In ♍♈ Area in Benin(BTC Ugbowo). Τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ power supply now is unprecedented smiley If that can be added to GEJ's achievement? undecided well then its ∂ thumbs up grin

[size=14pt]How can electricity in the country have improved when

a) Transmission problems have yet to be tackled

b) Generation has fallen back down over the last couple of months. It is estimated to be about 2700MW on average per day, today.How can that be an improvement from more than 3900MW we were told of about December of last year
[/size]

na juju undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

If you want to tell us that power supply has improved in your tiny are of your state, go right ahead and do that BUT when you want to speak of Power at the National level, at least visit the facts rather than sound like another of the many empty brains out there who feel that as long as they have electricity in their home, all is well in NIGERIA.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by oiseworld: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2012
texazzpete:

I don't know about you, but I seem to recall MEND chieftains calling him a 'houseboy' during the Yar'Adua years grin

The MEND militants were ready to chop money from anyone...Northern or otherwise. To insinuate otherwise is just really really NAIVE!

YOU'RE A LIAR !! A real one at that.
So the sick ya adua who was never in the country was the one who did it all.

Only God can help your thinking.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jmaine: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2012
jude33084:

Another witness . .grin . .
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jude33084(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2012
naja2: His major achievements are cluelessness of the highest order, unprecedented stealing and above all [size=15pt]unnecessary exhibition of his uncultured wife. [/size]
tongue

Na only that D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fall τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ guy hand oh! cheesy
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by maclatunji: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2012
Elueme: Before before start hitting the key boards as LIKES because of lack information let me educate you that OSHODI ISALE RD IS NOT A FED RD.. ONLY THE OSHODI OKE, OSHODI APAPA RD THAT IS FG's . But my question: is work ongoing?

Errrrrr... Oshodi-Isale is not on Agege Motor road. It is after Charity before you climb the bridge. You are very pitiable if patching this critical route and digging narrow drains beside it which by the way is moving at snail's pace is a "National Achievement".

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC / President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) / Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.