Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. (4471 Views)

Alleged Tinubu-buhari Rift: ‘I Will Name Them One After The Other’ – Oba Akiolu / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds / Subsidy Removal: Nigerians Made A Mistake Not Electing Buhari – El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Beaf: 12:05am On Jul 30, 2012
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Oyb, NL's resident windup fool.
Just wind the key and the fool starts entertaining all day long.

Bro, you are recklessly stup!d!
Couldn't your thieving paymasters find anybody better than you to pay? Someone who is at least less of an malformed monkey?
I guess in the house of thieves and drug barons any monkey will do.

Oyb has sold his soul, loved ones and future to be a propaganda tool for crime and backwardness.
How much did they pay you to lie, kill and steal? angry

Fools must always act like fools sha!
All hail fools! grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Can't you see your name is number 1?

I'm sure you did. . you just wanted to show off that you are number one by calling attention to it. angry angry

Anyway, when can I come for my lessons so I can be more like you?

I don't want to be carrying 4th position anymore. embarassed

you dey vex say dk hungry and unkempt pass you angry cheesy

how u take pass me sef

i should be earnin more

na bottom power u take chance me angry angry angry

my bad mouth pass ya sarcasm angry angry angry
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by kutchs: 12:13am On Jul 30, 2012
oyb:

how u take pass me sef

i should be earnin more

Make una no kill una self so that una go collect una pay cheque abeg, month don end.
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by SisiKill1: 12:17am On Jul 30, 2012
oyb:

how u take pass me sef

i should be earnin more

That's what is even pissing me off. . .if you see the state of hair right now? I tell ya, I went to the store and little kids were running away from me that's how unkept it is.

My slippers nko? Fuhgeddaboudit. . . It is not even slippers anymore it is just a rope entwined between my toes.

The shorts I am wearing is like 2 times my size so I gotta use rope to hold it up. I am telling no one comes more unkept than I do right now and what do I get for all my trouble. . .fourth position.

You know really gets my goat, I know for sure for sure that Dayo brushes his hair and even polishes his shoes. . .so what gives!!
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 30, 2012
yeah daniel kanu aka dk wetin na?

is it because you have previous practice from your abacha days?

did they hire you as experienced BB? angry angry

this one na issue and i no go take am lying down
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Kobojunkie: 12:51am On Jul 30, 2012
where is [size=14pt]KOBOJUNKIE's [/size]name on this list. My Name was on the other list . . . why am I being left out of this one? I was getting used to being on most every list out there . . . cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Pataki: 12:57am On Jul 30, 2012
Beaf: Add hardened liars like Gbawe, Koruji and Pataki to the list.

My posts are all there to read and quote.

Feel free to post A SINGLE lie I have ever made here.

You thief and lazy drunk dolt.

1 Like

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 30, 2012
Kobojunkie: where is [size=14pt]KOBOJUNKIE's [/size]name on this list. My Name was on the other list . . . why am I being left out of this one? I was getting used to being on most every list out there . . . cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

see here opposition no get money like that - dont come and reduce our ration angry angry angry angry
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Kobojunkie: 1:02am On Jul 30, 2012
Abeg, make you make space jo . . . I need to get my share . . . I can only continue free for so long . . I needs to get paid oo . . why I go come as a Nigerian and no go get any, no scholarship, and no National cake? Tufiakwa!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by dayokanu(m): 1:18am On Jul 30, 2012
oyb: yeah daniel kanu aka dk wetin na?

is it because you have previous practice from your abacha days?

did they hire you as experienced BB? angry angry

this one na issue and i no go take am lying down

Yes ooo. I am more experienced than you all. I started from Abacha days thats like 20yr cognate experience

How many of you get that much yrs on your resume?
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Johndoe100(m): 1:41am On Jul 30, 2012
The real paid "agents" are not the clowns listed in the first post and most everyone knows this. The internet Nigerians are not to be taken seriously as agents of influence for obvious reasons.
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by SisiKill1: 1:48am On Jul 30, 2012
Dayo do you brush your hair, yes or no?

Tell the truth and shame the devil! angry

@ Topic
We Want Kobo!

We want Kobo!!

We Want Kobo!!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Kobojunkie: 2:03am On Jul 30, 2012

1 Like

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Johndoe100(m): 2:14am On Jul 30, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by jmaine: 2:34am On Jul 30, 2012
Johndoe100:

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by dedeike: 2:43am On Jul 30, 2012
KOBOJUNKIE, OLD GBAWE, KIYOSAKI, Pataki, etc
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Kobojunkie: 2:53am On Jul 30, 2012
oooh!! more attention . . . .

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 30, 2012
Funny thread ...what else do you expect from something built on lies...
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by gists: 3:28am On Jul 30, 2012
oyb:

see here opposition no get money like that - dont come and reduce our ration angry angry angry angry

I'll suggest u guys/ladies come 2geda and present ur case to Tinunbu in particular for and increase in minimum wage (you may not have much luck with Buhari). I'm sure tinunbu a more understanding and generous on matters like this. Just don't 4get my adivsory commission cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by ektbear: 3:57am On Jul 30, 2012
lol
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2012
useless thread
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by ypzilanti: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2012
Na wah, oh! Upon all my input in this struggle. No body listed my name? angry
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by princenayo: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
dayokanu: What a honour.

Can you pls add my name
Add ur name 4 how much to propagate the cause of failed politicians.
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by hercules07: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2012
When SLS and Buhari lists are made, I am sure after Jarus I will be the next name, abeg somebody create that list as well.
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by alienvirus: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2012
BEAF HERE YOU ARE!

Beaf: Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Oyb, NL's resident windup fool.
Just wind the key and the fool starts entertaining all day long.

Bro, you are recklessly stup!d!
Couldn't your thieving paymasters find anybody better than you to pay? Someone who is at least less of an malformed monkey?
I guess in the house of thieves and drug barons any monkey will do.

Oyb has sold his soul, loved ones and future to be a propaganda tool for crime and backwardness.
How much did they pay you to lie, kill and steal? angry

Fools must always act like fools sha!
All hail fools! grin grin grin grin

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by rasputinn(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
kutchs: Make una no kill una self so that una go collect una pay cheque abeg, month don end.

wink wink
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by superior1: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2012
Waoh!! Omo c superior1 on dem paid list. How i wish it were true grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by omosexy1: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2012
A post with lack of creativity and knowledge
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by ODB1: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2012
shills
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by oiseworld: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
Awon Agbaya!
See them beggin to be on the list.

Na hunger go kill all of una finish.
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by olivertwist: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
oiseworld: Awon Agbaya!
See them beggin to be on the list.

Na hunger go kill all of una finish.

grin grin grin

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Elueme: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

That's what is even pissing me off. . .if you see the state of hair right now? I tell ya, I went to the store and little kids were running away from me that's how unkept it is.

My slippers nko? Fuhgeddaboudit. . . It is not even slippers anymore it is just a rope entwined between my toes.

The shorts I am wearing is like 2 times my size so I gotta use rope to hold it up. I am telling no one comes more unkept than I do right now and what do I get for all my trouble. . .fourth position.

You know really gets my goat, I know for sure for sure that Dayo brushes his hair and even polishes his shoes. . .so what gives!!
this girl or boy.. I no knw which one to call you now..this work no fit you o.. How much dem dey pay u wen mk u dey scatter fool ureself 4 dis forum sef... Lies na una middle name so tey u say u be woman.. Na wa o .. I hail ur Alamieyegshai style sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video / Photo Documents : Gen Buhari Is Suffering From Prostate Cancer / Fayemi Pictured Carrying Emir Sanusi’s Bags [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.