Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. (4469 Views)

Alleged Tinubu-buhari Rift: ‘I Will Name Them One After The Other’ – Oba Akiolu / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds / Subsidy Removal: Nigerians Made A Mistake Not Electing Buhari – El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Elueme: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
superior1: Waoh!! Omo c superior1 on dem paid list. How i wish it were true grin grin grin grin
Pure truth my man, don't play smart.. You haven't been to troublesome these days. How much arrears are they owing you?
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Elueme: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
Gbawe, Kobojunkie, dayokanu, bayo, pataki, demdem etc.. Zypizalanti is just a hater doesn't seem paid.. He reasons well at times
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by banki(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2012
for me i would support a tinubu,elrufai, buhari over a jonathan, bamanga tukur ahmahdu ali,vincent ogbulafor,mike okiro,atiku,obj,bode gorge,orji kalu,lucky igbinedion,peter odili,alamesigha,tONY ANENIH, DAVID mARK, dIMEJI bANKOLE,CHRIS UBA, ANDY UBA,etc, the next thing you would tell me is that oh no the opposition is one and the same, and my response is.......is there any minister of FCT that was brought in by this adminstration or previous that is better than Elrufai? the obvious answer is no, Does Tinubu hold any political position NO how come he and Buhari cause shivers down the spine of PDP? Is FAYEMI better than Segun oni or FAYOSE..... YES, is Oshimole better than Lucky Igbendion, or osumbor YES, is Ajimobi better than AKALA the answer is YES,is ALMAKURA better than Akwe Doma or Abdulahi Adamu in Nassarawa the answer is YES, is Mimiko better than AGAGU, the answer is YES, is Amosun Better than Gbenga Daniel YES!....The fact is that the PDP has ruined nigeria with the opportunities they were given, No sysytem is perfect but let see what your doing lets see your plans and how you hope to achieve it..Call fashola a thief call tinubu a drug baron, call Buhari a jihadist call el rufai a pretender it doesnt change the FACT THAT THIS GUYS PERFORMED Far better than any one of those PDP guys,I can imagine fashola as govenor in Bayelsa but i cant imagine GEJ as govenor of Lagos,he would blame the mammy water for the floods and tell us how if the spirits were not agains him he would have performed.... lets leave all this 40laptop talk or paid agent talk, lets begin to select the right people regardless of thier tribe or religion

4 Likes

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by FJCRUISER: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2012
U VE FORGOTTEN DIS PAID KILLER AND MO.RON IFA PRIEST ILUGUNBOY. GIST HAS DAT HE RECIEVES FIFTY KOBO FOR EVERY THREAD AND RESPONSE ON NAIRALAND . DAT'S Y HE STRUGGLES HARD TO JUSTIFY HIS PAY WITH USELESS COMMENTS .
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by dayokanu(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2012
Elueme: Gbawe, Kobojunkie, dayokanu, bayo, pataki, demdem etc.. Zypizalanti is just a hater doesn't seem paid.. He reasons well at times

Kobojunkie again? So Kobo you are collecting money from GEJ and Abati at the same time from Tinubu/Elrufai?
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Demdem(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2012
kutchs: The names of Tinubu/Buhari/El-rufai paid agents on Nairaland have been released. This is contained in a statement made available to the press on Sunday in Lagos and includes notorious names like DAYOKANU, DEMDEM, BAYOOOO, SISI-KILL, IDIRECT, OYB, SUPERIOR 1 etc. Although the statement did not state how much they are paid for the dirty jobs they do on Nairaland, investigation reveals they are handsomely paid. What bothers most people now is why in spite the huge amount they get, they still look hungry, unkempt and greedy.

Elueme: Gbawe, Kobojunkie, dayokanu, bayo, pataki, demdem etc.. Zypizalanti is just a hater doesn't seem paid.. He reasons well at times

am honored to be named among men and women that stands for the truth. Sycophancy doesnt run in my genes. Those ones are irredeemably cursed
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Demdem(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
ypzilanti: Na wah, oh! Upon all my input in this struggle. No body listed my name? angry

u have also been honoured

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
dayokanu:

Kobojunkie again? So Kobo you are collecting money from GEJ and Abati at the same time from Tinubu/Elrufai?

Nna na so I see am ooo o o . . . . I must be rich ooo
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
U VE FORGOTTEN DIS PAID KILLER AND MO.RON IFA PRIEST ILUGUNBOY. GIST HAS DAT HE RECIEVES FIFTY KOBO FOR EVERY THREAD AND RESPONSE ON NAIRALAND . DAT'S Y HE STRUGGLES HARD TO JUSTIFY HIS PAY WITH USELESS COMMENTS

Son! quit that cheap weed you are smoking! Demented bigot. Because I rubbished you and your co-travelers on another thread abi? FJCRUISER....Omo ale jatijati!

If I ever see you use that your filthy fingers type my username anywhere on this Forum..na Ogun laka'iye will surely perish that finger in inferno. grin cheesy
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
FJCRUISER: U VE FORGOTTEN DIS PAID KILLER AND MO.RON IFA PRIEST ILUGUNBOY. GIST HAS DAT HE RECIEVES FIFTY KOBO FOR EVERY THREAD AND RESPONSE ON NAIRALAND . DAT'S Y HE STRUGGLES HARD TO JUSTIFY HIS PAY WITH USELESS COMMENTS .

I've reported you to the right people here because am not taking you threat lightly

...your party is not call a nest-of-killers for nothing.
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by tomakint: 11:18pm On May 08, 2013
Thread like this crack me up and says a lot about Nairaland cheesy cheesy honestly, I missed Beaf, he is a perfect mixture of creativity and fun!
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Pygru: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2013
kutchs: The names of Tinubu/Buhari/El-rufai paid agents on Nairaland have been released. This is contained in a statement made available to the press on Sunday in Lagos and includes notorious names like DAYOKANU, DEMDEM, BAYOOOO, SISI-KILL, IDIRECT, OYB, SUPERIOR 1 etc. Although the statement did not state how much they are paid for the dirty jobs they do on Nairaland, investigation reveals they are handsomely paid. What bothers most people now is why in spite the huge amount they get, they still look hungry, unkempt and greedy.
the list no complete.
Add eKo ile, eko atlantic, Gbawe, katsumoto, pataki, ilugunboy, take dat, garri the Ist,etc
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by tomakint: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
ilugunboy:

I've reported you to the right people here because am not taking you threat lightly

...your party is not call a nest-of-killers for nothing.
cheesy cheesy the guy no threaten you na! Chai i don laff tire grin but hey Ilugunboy, is it true that you are an Ifa Priest and that for every thread you are paid 50kobo? remember, it's just a question oooo cheesy

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Pygru: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
FJCRUISER: U VE FORGOTTEN DIS PAID KILLER AND MO.RON IFA PRIEST ILUGUNBOY. GIST HAS DAT HE RECIEVES FIFTY KOBO FOR EVERY THREAD AND RESPONSE ON NAIRALAND . DAT'S Y HE STRUGGLES HARD TO JUSTIFY HIS PAY WITH USELESS COMMENTS .
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. / Proof That Buhari Didn't Buy Any Rifle For The Army. / Photo Documents : Gen Buhari Is Suffering From Prostate Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.