Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,930 members, 7,859,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving (26719 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? / Just 8 Years Out Of Power-is That Governor Nnamani? / The Nigerian Police Force Is Improving. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
. . .
onthefence: Una still de this mata. Since this was opened close to 72 hrs ago power has not blinked in my zanga here in Benin City just like it is in Chicago and wherever Sisi_kill lives. Be happy for me for once. Like I said if it drops, I will come back here to tell the house. Imagine Like Chicago like Benin in terms of Power and kobo is not happt. Na wa o

See this dokpemu! I don't blame you, na your parents I blame. There was a time when Nigerians used to enjoy 24/7 electricity. . . a time when spending houses without electricity was foreign to many Nigerians. By not standing up for what is right, the parents allowed the decay we have today and the penchant for celebrating mediocrity that is today the Nigeria you are used to. Go ahead, rejoice everytime the country takes 5 times backward and then 1 step forward. Who am I to rob you of that chance to celebrate? All I am against is you LYING that your perception of an improvement is based on the numbers.
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by naturalwaves: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
Kobojunkie:

And you my friend are the son of an eejit for the statement above. If you cannot counter anything I have said so far, you are best shutting up.
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by naturalwaves: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
@kobojunkie,ow many times are u going to use the word,'eejit'? Well,I guess that is ur new found vocab.I av been following ur egocentric,rigid and sadistic analysis of the whole issue.
Point of correction:it is not only d amount of MW generated that can improve electricity supply ok? Don't ask me about other things that can do that.That's an assignment for u. Moreover,observers say electricity supply to their respective areas is improving with respect to d no of hours of supply which is true when compared to d way it was.If one used to av a 2hrs supply in a day and now gets an 18hrs supply,is that not an improvement?Or,u don't understand d meaning of d word 'improvement'?Fine,d improvement might last or otherwise but d observers are still correct with respect to current timing and u cannot fault that.U need not bore us with statistics.D points were clear enough for u to see that,they were made simply from an observer's perspective and no one says it means that the amount of MW generated has been improved.Take time! U are not d only learned person here ok?

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
naturalwaves: @kobojunkie,ow many times are u going to use the word,'eejit'? Well,I gues that is ur new found vocab.I av been following ur egocentric,rigid and sadistic analysis of the whole issue.
Point of correction:it is not only d amount of MW generated that can improve electricity supply ok? Don't ask me about other things that can do that.That's an assignment for u. Moreover,observers say electricity supply to their respective areas is improving with respect to d no of hours of supply which is true when compared to d way it was.If one used to av a 2hrs supply in a day and now gets an 18hrs supply,is that not an improvement?Or,u don't understand d meaning of d word 'improvement'?Fine,d improvement might last or otherwise but d observers are still correct with respect to current timing and u cannot fault that.U need not bore us with statistics.D points were clear enough for u to see that,they were made simply from an observer's perspective and no one says it means that the amount of MW generated has been improved.Take time! U are not d only learned person here ok?

if you do not have anything intelligent to add, I suggest you step away from that keyboard, and spare the world a look into the mind of another mediocre Nigerian with internet access.
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by naturalwaves: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2012
Kobojunkie:

if you do not have anything intelligent to add, I suggest you step away from that keyboard, and spare the world a look into the mind of another mediocre Nigerian with internet access.
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by naturalwaves: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
Look at d way u mentioned 'internet access'as if it is a very great asset/resource.Am sure ur poverty experience in d past is yet to leave u.Wake up from ur slumber,even school kids av internet access.Back to d main issue,re read what I posted and admit to d fact that ur brain could not decipher simple sentences and stop commiting obnoxious fallacies.Don't worry,I will send u an e-dictionary so u can check what IMPROVEMENT means.I think u need a deliverance from ur prejudiced opinions.Face d main issue and counter whatever point I made ok? And stop dancing around me.

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
naturalwaves: Look at d way u mentioned 'internet access'as if it is a very great asset/resource.Am sure ur poverty experience in d past is yet to leave u.Wake up from ur slumber,even school kids av internet access.Back to d main issue,re read what I posted and admit to d fact that ur brain could not decipher simple sentences and stop commiting obnoxious fallacies.Don't worry,I will send u an e-dictionary so u can check what IMPROVEMENT means.I think u need a deliverance from ur prejudiced opinions.Face d main issue and counter whatever point I made ok? And stop dancing around me.

Again . . .
Kobojunkie:

Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by naturalwaves: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Again . . .
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by naturalwaves: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
U so funny,what other form of intelligence do u want aside the fact that I dissected ur gillberish and made a better logical analysis devoid of unnecessary divertion and statistics.I thought U wanted to go head to head initially,I would av told u that u are about to make one of d greatest mistakes of ur lifetime cos u wouldn't love d consequences,I bet! U saw d hand writing on d wall and cowardly surrendered to superiority of thought and defeat in a proud manner though.Let me give u some breathing space cos I see u've been sitting on d thread as if u don't av anything else doing.Maybe u shuld ask Seun to put a tone alert in d program so that wen someone makes a comment,u will be notified instead of checking and checking all d time.lolz.Bye.

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
naturalwaves: U so funny,what other form of intelligence do u want aside the fact that I dissected ur gillberish and made a better logical analysis devoid of unnecessary divertion and statistics.I thought U wanted to go head to head initially,I would av told u that u are about to make one of d greatest mistakes of ur lifetime cos u wouldn't love d consequences,I bet! U saw d hand writing on d wall and cowardly surrendered to superiority of thought and defeat in a proud manner though.Let me give u some breathing space cos I see u've been sitting on d thread as if u don't av anything else doing.Maybe u shuld ask Seun to put a tone alert in d program so that wen someone makes a comment,u will be notified instead of checking and checking all d time.lolz.Bye.

Kobojunkie:

Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
Kobojunkie: . . .

See this dokpemu! I don't blame you, na your parents I blame. There was a time when Nigerians used to enjoy 24/7 electricity. . . a time when spending houses without electricity was foreign to many Nigerians. By not standing up for what is right, the parents allowed the decay we have today and the penchant for celebrating mediocrity that is today the Nigeria you are used to. Go ahead, rejoice everytime the country takes 5 times backward and then 1 step forward. Who am I to rob you of that chance to celebrate? All I am against is you LYING that your perception of an improvement is based on the numbers.

Please when was that time we used to enjoy 24/7 electricity? Can you show all statistic that proves that we used to have 24/7 electricity? How many radio did your father have that time to consume the power? What was the population then?
You are telling how we used to have electricity 24/7 without also telling how we also used to have electricity once 2hr in two weeks...
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by jmaine: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
naturalwaves: .Let me give u some breathing space cos I see u've been sitting on d thread as if u don't av anything else doing.Maybe u shuld ask Seun to put a tone alert in d program so that wen someone makes a comment,u will be notified instead of checking and checking all d time.lolz.Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
kenis:

Please when was that time we used to enjoy 24/7 electricity? Can you show all statistic that proves that we used to have 24/7 electricity? How many radio did your father have that time to consume the power? What was the population then?
You are telling how we used to have electricity 24/7 without also telling how we also used to have electricity once 2hr in two weeks...
Kobojunkie:

Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by kutchs: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
Can‘t this junk of a man give this matter a rest? What is wrong with you junkie? If you dont like that power has improved in Nigeria, jump into the atlantic and drown. You really disgust me.
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
As I said. . .
kenis:

Kobojunkie:

Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by dougivilla(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
Kobojunkie: As I said. . .

Eeya, a real junkie on nl. Too bad!
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by Kobojunkie: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
Again, as I said . . .

As I said. . .
kenis:

Kobojunkie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I can do this all day . . . . I just love that I have so many stalkers who think I am the loser in all this!
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by Beaf: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
naturalwaves: U so funny,what other form of intelligence do u want aside the fact that I dissected ur gillberish and made a better logical analysis devoid of unnecessary divertion and statistics.I thought U wanted to go head to head initially,I would av told u that u are about to make one of d greatest mistakes of ur lifetime cos u wouldn't love d consequences,I bet! U saw d hand writing on d wall and cowardly surrendered to superiority of thought and defeat in a proud manner though.Let me give u some breathing space cos I see u've been sitting on d thread as if u don't av anything else doing.[size=14pt]Maybe u shuld ask Seun to put a tone alert in d program so that wen someone makes a comment,u will be notified instead of checking and checking all d time.[/size]lolz.Bye.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=23pt]Blood of Jesus!!
Okongu!!! Agbedo! Choi! Okrimale!!!
Broda Okon, come e! Dem don take laf wound me o!![/size] grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by Kobojunkie: 12:04am On Aug 03, 2012
Kobojunkie: Again, as I said . . .

As I said. . .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I can do this all day . . . . I just love that I have so many stalkers who think I am the loser in all this!
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by Johndoe100(m): 3:40am On Aug 03, 2012
kutchs: [size=18pt]Can‘t this junk of a man give this matter a rest? What is wrong with you junkie? If you dont like that power has improved in Nigeria, jump into the atlantic and drown. You really disgust me[/size].

How many of us wish kobo would just do this?

Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by Jakumo(m): 5:59am On Aug 03, 2012
The writer who earlier likened our darling Kobojunkie to a frustrated old Aunt Jemimah, complete with blubber-lips, wobbly lard hips that have never known exercise, and a piercing, grating voice ever ready to scream insults and put-downs at fellow blacks, was being cruel but not necessarily inaccurate.

I recall vividly the global euphoria that washed over virtually every black man and woman on planet Earth when Barak Obama, the son of a Kenyan immigrant to America, was finally elected as president of America, a nation which only a few tortured generations earlier had imported captured black men and women from Africa on wooden sailing-ships, to serve as slaves on southern American cotton plantations. Watching TV footage of Mr. Obama's ascension to the post of the world's most powerful man, and seeing the likes of civil rights veteran Rev. Jesse Jackson lost for words, and with tears of joy running freely down their cheeks, I knew I was bearing witness to America's finest hour EVER - a moment in time for which giants like Martin Luther King laid down their lives as martyrs to the concept of racial equality and justice.

Logging on to the Nairaland forum here during President Obama's triumphal inauguration ceremonies, virtually all comments expressed about America's new breaking dawn of truly equal opportunity were written by men and women literally giddy with the joy, relief, and a sense of boundless optimism that came with the realization that their dream, and Martin Luther King's dream of racial equality in America was becoming a discernible actuality in their lives.

Most notable and telling however, was the haughty disdain expressed by our consistently bitter, prune-faced old hag, Kobojunkie, who, with ZERO knowledge of newly elected President Obama's background and potential as a world leader, churned out page after page of mocking, nose-in-the-air condemnation over America's electoral choice of a black president, all in a quaint and very amusing attempt to distance herself from the black race - her own biological race, presumably so as to appear "white" in her confused, self-hating little mind. Sadly for her, the mirror was there every morning to remind her that she will remain black till her unremarkable life's journey is mercifully over.

Once again, in the midst of celebration in Nigeria, where President Johnny B. Goode has brought about exponential improvements in the national electrical power supply, Aunt Kobojunkie Jemima's shrill voice strains to be heard over the sounds of celebration, as she so predictably reprises her tedious role as the sour, under-achieving drunk at the bar who moans and sobs over their stale beer even in the midst of wild jubilation by other patrons.

Get over it Kobojunkie. Nigerians in their homeland have SEEN great improvements in the supply of electrical power, after more than 30 years of deliberately imposed darkness. For your own peace of mind and sanity, may I suggest that you just accept that it is indeed possible for normal people to express happiness and relief as the occasion demands, regardless of how sad and sorry you may be over your dead-end career as a department store door greeter by day, burger-flipper by night, and blonde-attachment wearing imitation "white woman" in general.

I would wish you a nice day, m'aam, but you clearly have NEVER had one, and so wouldn’t know one to save your miserable, pointless life.

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by Kobojunkie: 6:01am On Aug 03, 2012
ooh . . . More attention for me? This one even decided to write a whole essay for moi?? shocked shocked shocked

WOW !!! I gots stalker!!!
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by Jakumo(m): 6:03am On Aug 03, 2012
Thanks for the compliment, ma'am. I find you a fascinating subject, and an eloquent case study in self-loathing, yet, paradoxically, you can be entertaining in your own pathetic little way ha ha.
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by Kobojunkie: 6:18am On Aug 03, 2012
Kobojunkie: ooh . . . More attention for me? This one even decided to write a whole essay for moi?? shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

good or bad . . . I am popular . . high time @Seun starts to pay me for all this people I keep bringing back here.
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by koruji(m): 6:24am On Aug 03, 2012
Never ever forget the story of the farmer who planted 100 heaps of yam but proclaimed 200 heaps to the entire village.

As the saying goes, when he is done eating his 100 tubers of yam he will proceed to eat his 100 tubers of lies too.

So it goes also with GEJ & his team. Truth will surely catch up to the rule of lies & innuendo.
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 03, 2012
It may be true or lie that power has improved
In Nigeria but the thread doesn't has much opposition
like the last thread about electricity on nl, I trust Nigeria
cant just decieve themselves here

As for kobo, ppl shouldn't be that harsh to him, he believe so much on acn and hate pdp with passion and he sees this as a credit that pdp will gain or the "slowpoke" president as he normally calls him . There was even a thread few months ago about one governor turning the state to islam and that kobo says it's a conspiracy by pdp to destabilize the southwest infant if you read his arguement ,you will laugh as hell

He is in canda but know much than most nigerians lol
He must be gettinghis school fees been paid by acn

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by Kobojunkie: 6:32am On Aug 03, 2012
Toaskarity: It may be true or lie that power has improved
In Nigeria but the thread doesn't has much opposition
like the last thread about electricity on nl, I trust Nigeria
cant just decieve themselves here

As for kobo, ppl shouldn't be that harsh to him, he believe so much on acn and hate pdp with passion and he sees this as a credit that pdp will gain or the "slowpoke" president as he normally calls him . There was even a thread few months ago about one governor turning the state to islam and that kobo says it's a conspiracy by pdp to destabilize the southwest infant if you read his arguement ,you will laugh as hell

He is in canda but know much than most nigerians lol
He must be gettinghis school fees been paid by acn

[size=14pt]you are a LIAR!!! [/size]. I don't believe in ACN, PDP or whatever else it is. [size=14pt]I never said anywhere that I hate PDP. Stop LYING!![/size]

I HAVE really considered [/b]Jonathan a 'slowpoke' . . . I don't even use the word 'clueless' to qualify him. . . [size=14pt][b]you are a LIAR!!! [/size]

I have never ever said that turning a state to islam is some conspiracy by PDP to destabilize the Southwest [size=14pt]you are a LIAR!!! [/size]

I am not in Canada . .[size=14pt]you are a LIAR!!! [/size]

Rather than come at me with more lies, it will do you good to at least try to counter any of what i have said by providing evidence that does so.
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by naturalwaves: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2012
Kobojunkie: ooh . . . More attention for me? This one even decided to write a whole essay for moi?? shocked shocked shocked

Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 03, 2012
LOL @ coward NLers always coming in droves to attack one person. . . .typical grin
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by naturalwaves: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2012
Now,u turn serious issue into jokes when u should cover ur face in shame that someone dug out an evidence to show once again,ow ur thinking could be.The fact says it all.B. Obama has lived up to expectations and dissapointed you yet U will never acknowledge that.I know u would be d first to refer back to d past and ur warnings about a black president for America if anything had gone wrong.Unfortunately for U,no major blunder has been commited.So,what u gonna do? I hate it when people do not admit that they are wrong. Everyone against U, are u d only person here? He who knows not and thinks that he knows what he knows not is a what?
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by Kobojunkie: 7:20am On Aug 03, 2012
naturalwaves: Now,u turn serious issue into jokes when u should cover ur face in shame that someone dug out an evidence to show once again,ow ur thinking could be.The fact says it all.B. Obama has lived up to expectations and dissapointed you yet U will never acknowledge that.I know u would be d first to refer back to d past and ur warnings about a black president for America if anything had gone wrong.Unfortunately for U,no major blunder has been commited.So,what u gonna do? I hate it when people do not admit that they are wrong. Everyone against U, are u d only person here? He who knows not and thinks that he knows what he knows not is a what?

Get over yourself!!! You are stalking a person online, INSULTING EM even just because you have no intelligent way of arguing your side of this argument and you think anything you have to say is worth reading? If you have not noticed at this point, I don't even read what you type. I am simply posting generic responses that I believe will be appropriate for whatever tripe I expect you to come back with.

I have been on nairaland for some years now, and I have seen many of your kind pass through here, stalk me for a while . . some grow up eventually, while others continue. But NONE, not EVEN 1 Soul amongst them has been able to stop me from posting what I want or think to. Why do you think you engaging in this futile exercise will change anything of me, my opinion, or my choices to post on whatever thread I want?

Here's my advice to you, grow up .. . get over yourself !!!
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by naturalwaves: 7:34am On Aug 03, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Get over yourself!!! You are stalking a person online, INSULTING EM even just because you have no intelligent way of arguing your side of this argument and you think anything you have to say is worth reading? If you have not noticed at this point, I don't even read what you type. I am simply posting generic responses that I believe will be appropriate for whatever tripe I expect you to come back with.

I have been on nairaland for some years now, and I have seen many of your kind pass through here, stalk me for a while . . some grow up eventually, while others continue. But NONE, not EVEN 1 Soul amongst them has been able to stop me from posting what I want or think to. Why do you think you engaging in this futile exercise will change anything of me, my opinion, or my choices to post on whatever thread I want?

Here's my advice to you, grow up .. . get over yourself !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant / Amaechi, Obasanjo, Peterside At A Conference In Lagos. Photos / Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.