Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

What Special Name Do You Call God? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Special Name Do You Call God? (20093 Views)

Dr. John Hagee: Women Who Call God’s Name During Sex Should Be Jailed / Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman / What Do Arab Christians Call God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by Maxymilliano(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2012
The Grand Architect...
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2012
Lakayana: Sorry now i know know sai e go make you vex reach this level.
I no vex at all, the Commander-In-Chief of The Heavenly Armed Forces do not need a mortal to battle for him.
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2012
Maxymilliano: The Grand Architect...
Art thou an architect mayhaps?
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by Temi231(f): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2012
Agbanilagbatan........baba mi ti n gbe ni wundia sola oba ti n gbe inu adelebo sogo, kabiyiosi....uncountable names for my papa in heaven jor
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by Lakayana: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2012
*dhtml:

So you believe in multiverses too, too much reading of star trek. Then you also believe there are aliens too?
If there are aliens God almighty crated them too. One thing is that i do not believe we are alone the universe is too big for only us to exist. We are just like a grain of sand compared to the greatness of the universe.
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by Emmyzo: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2012
AKWA ABASI IBOM, UKO KE EKOÑ, LION ESIEN JUDAH etc..
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by talk2me006(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2012
dabriggs:

Wonderful analogy. That is why from place to place on earth there are diverse religions christianity inclusive. Just as I have asked, if the muslim God comes will he punish me in fiery hell for being a christian? And if the christian God comes will he punish all muslims (babies,infants,children,adults etc) for being muslims. He allowed them to be born into the muslim family. And this analogy can go on if we start assuming that hunduism, bhudism, or shintoism were the true religions just to name a few, will they punish others forever in Hell for been born and raised under different beliefs,religions and regions of the world? A fault not theirs? Hmmm.

Logic and philosphy. Love it!
U must be a philosopher!
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by Lakayana: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2012
*dhtml:

I no vex at all, the Commander-In-Chief of The Heavenly Armed Forces do not need a mortal to battle for him.
As i see your eye so e be like sai true true you no go church today. How on earth can anyone fight God's battle. Except na aboki dem god.
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by dreZilla(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2012
Kabi o koosi - The unquestionable one.

1 Like

Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by surveyProf(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2012
King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Jehovah Jeri,...
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2012
Lakayana: If there are aliens God almighty crated them too. One thing is that i do not believe we are alone the universe is too big for only us to exist. We are just like a grain of sand compared to the greatness of the universe.
Well, the bible has some evidences that aliens do exist - but they are not created by God, and yes, they live on earth with us even now (but i am not discussing that on this thread).

Lakayana: As i see your eye so e be like sai true true you no go church today. How on earth can anyone fight God's battle. Except na aboki dem god.
Laughter don make me siddown for ground! Aboki!!
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by BBDelta(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2012
I call Him Ovie revie. The Acient of Days!!!

For those who say there is no God, probably our definition of God is the problem. You believe man is a product of an initial force or explosion whatever you classify man's inception is what we call GOD..........

It's your choice to decided weather you would be accountable and serve this GOD or not... Your personal choice though. The platform (Christian, Muslim, Buddist etc) or the place (Church, Mosque, Shrine) or the tools "holybook" (Bible, Qu ran, cowries) you choose to use to serve and be accountable to God does not and cannot determine your effective service to God, simply becasue God did not create you with this platforms, places or tools. This just a matter of which is more suitable to an individual.

Abegi, HAPPY SUNDAY AND INDEPENDENCE IN ADVANCE TO 9JAs
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by mirob(f): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2012
Agbanwe agbanwe
Ome ihe ukwu
Eze ndi Eze
Ogwo mgbe ike gwuru dibia
†ђξ greatest physician
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by ejidokun(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2012
MAHARAJ JI 4rm sanskrit language meaning God
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2012
mirob: Agbanwe agbanwe
Ome ihe ukwu
Eze ndi Eze
Ogwo mgbe ike gwuru dibia
†ђξ greatest physician
Gracias! please translate this litany.
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by Agimor(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2012
He worths more than just the names you all just mentioned.
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by LordBabs(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2012
*dhtml:

Those are nice names befitting for your god.
don't patronise me, fogey. I ain't a gay like Jesus.
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2012
Agimor: He worths more than just the names you all just mentioned.
We all know that (with the exception of a few), so what is your favorite name for the most high God?
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by talk2me006(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2012
naijaobi:
why then comment on a thread meant for those of us who believe in God...who told u d hindus and muslims don't av a special name for their god? The op simply asked ''what name do you call God?''... Since some of u dont av a god, why not jst pass and stop messing up the thread...
U claiming u hav God. who is ur god?
no be human being ur god.
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by ohisola(f): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2012
all4naija: Who gave you the right to tell people what to do? I am entitled to my opinions. So, argue about what you know about your belief while others point to the errors and deceits in it.
dis isn't a thread 2 state ur opinion or ur view. It neva asked 4 it. Am sure if u я̲̣̥ as wise as u claim 2 b (Mr philosopher) u wld hav bn able 2 read simple English dat says 'what name do u call God' n snc Mr I too know doesn't hav a god, common sense shld tel u dat dis thread is not 4 u, so u move 2 d next.
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by Lakayana: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2012
*dhtml:

Well, the bible has some evidences that aliens do exist - but they are not created by God, and yes, they live on earth with us even now (but i am not discussing that on this thread).

Laughter don make me siddown for ground! Aboki!!
Are you telling me that your bible has a portion where there are other creators apart from God? My tells me he created everything.
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by Benzora(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2012
The I Am that I Am.
My Prosperity.
My Ancient of days.
My Greater than the Greatest
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by talk2me006(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2012
Enohgift: GOD,ABASI,OBONG,JESUS,ANDIYANGA
So jesus is ur God?
just askin. yes or no
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by Butoneday2(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2012
BABAHOOO, BABAHOOO? (meaning) all and all, or call him. Oji shovel anu garri (meaning) God who eats with shovel.
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by DeCleff(m): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2012
blogger1.0:
I simply call him Father.
What of you?
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by talk2me006(m): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2012
all4naija: What's more f00lish than believing in something that doesn't exist?
Which religion are u practising? jusk askin
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by talk2me006(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2012
Lord Babs: NAMES OF GOD:
Olóríburúkú. . .
Olóshì. . .
Ìkà. . .
Wèrè. . .
Òdè. . .
Òfo. . .
I beleive u must worshipping rat or cow
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2012
Lakayana: Are you telling me that your bible has a portion where there are other creators apart from God? My tells me he created everything.
The key is "Nephilism". Yes, we read the same bible. When the fallen angels came to women on earth before the flood - they had offsprings (Nephilim) - are those offsprings created by God? And do you know that that demons and fallen angels are not the same? And find out what "Nephilim" means. BTW Nephilim and aliens are related. I have distracted the thread enough already - but i have compresssed so many things in this post.

Let us stop distracting the thread, if you want to talk more about this, create another thread.
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 30, 2012
talk2me006:
I beleive u must worshipping rat or cow
The former is more likely!
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2012
The one that created but was never created....
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2012
The unmovable mover
Re: What Special Name Do You Call God? by MShelina(f): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2012
I call him 'THE MASTER'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt / Anointing Oil Used By Some Churches: Wrong Or Right. / If The Old Testament Is Of A Perfect God, Why The New Testament??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.