Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? (8071 Views)

Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 31, 2012
I believe in attraction at first slight but I know some people that did fall in love. I just want to hear people's opinion...
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by CrazyMan(m): 4:35am On Jul 31, 2012
There's no such thing as love at first sight.

Its ok to have a crush but for love...no way.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by CrazyMan(m): 5:02am On Jul 31, 2012
And how does that advert relate to the topic

Its a pity the way people abuse forums and topics on NL these days
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by fubbyy(m): 5:16am On Jul 31, 2012
There's nothing even like love , let alone @ 1st sight, a girl was telling me yesterday that love is blind and I asked her, if so, why no1 has ever fallen in love with a lunatic in the street since its blind

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 31, 2012
At first sight, the worst you can be is attracted to the person. You do not know his/her qualities. You "fall in love" or "get attracted" with/to them at first sight and as time progresses that "love" transcends from the attraction stage, past the infatuation stage and into the stage you "love" the person for who they really are and not that first image that was impressed on your mind.

A lot of people find it difficult to differentiate when the love they have for an individual is based on attraction, lust or infatuation, so they just term such feelings as love. And that is why a guy sees a lady for the first time and says "I love you". That is absolutely absurd and a complete misuse of words. In that first case, "I am attracted to you" would have sufficed.

I believe in "attraction" at first sight or "fallen in love" at first sight, but not " I love you" at first sight. . .

10 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by tobechi20(m): 7:52am On Jul 31, 2012
Love is a gradual proces...not sudden
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by slimyem: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2012
Nope!
Attraction..maybe!
Love-Hell No!

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by EzePromoe: 8:23am On Jul 31, 2012
It do exist, like the one i'm having for someone here.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by EzePromoe: 8:23am On Jul 31, 2012
[size=36pt]I[/size]

[size=36pt]L[/size]
[size=36pt]O[/size]
[size=36pt]V[/size]
[size=36pt]E[/size]

[size=36pt]S[/size]
[size=36pt]L[/size]
[size=36pt]I[/size]
[size=36pt]M[/size]
[size=36pt]Y[/size]
[size=36pt]E[/size]
[size=36pt]M[/size]
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by kemiola89(f): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2012
No wonder i love my mum, cos she'z the one i first saw when i was born

9 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by WuzilistiQ(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2012
Love @ 1st sight is a total misuse of the sense of Attraction. Results=mumu by spending, obssession due to lack of attraction from the other person and total deceit and abuse of love (if it exists of that side of the planet)
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
Yes I do smiley .I am almost speechless embarassed
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by slimyem: 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
Eze Promoe: [size=36pt]I[/size]

[size=36pt]L[/size]
[size=36pt]O[/size]
[size=36pt]V[/size]
[size=36pt]E[/size]

[size=36pt]S[/size]
[size=36pt]L[/size]
[size=36pt]I[/size]
[size=36pt]M[/size]
[size=36pt]Y[/size]
[size=36pt]E[/size]
[size=36pt]M[/size]
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2012
kemiola89: No wonder i love my mum, cos she'z the one i first saw when i was born
hehehe!

@op
love or lust? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2012
With my glasses on I DO!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nicompop: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
Nope that is for the immatures. (juvenile deliquencies)
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Afam4eva(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
You must be an 1diot to believe in love at first sight.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Ortis: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
Der is lust n attraction at first sight bt love at first sight is out of d picture cos i believe grows wit time bt nt sudden
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by ebamma(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
there is nothing like love at first sight,but there is something like lust at first sight
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by MMM2(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
Op

Yes if am drunk angry
But
No if am ok tongue
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by kaydibs(f): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
ℓ♥vξ is over rated. There's no such thing as ℓ♥vξ at first sight.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by segzicres(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
It's only LUST. At first sight

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by klaus3011(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
segzi cres: It's only LUST. At first sight

babes na wa for you oohhhh shocked shocked shocked :oyou woke up at 2:15 am...and all you could think of is love at first sight...am available for hook up ooh grin grin grin grin holla @ ur boy kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Lordave: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
I don't believe in that untill I became a victim of 'Love @ 1st chat'. How about that?
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by chitop(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
Love at first sight is an illusion,and I think marriage is an eye opener by the time,
Your partner is through with you. The best advice is look before you leap.

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Eltonluigi(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
Don't believe in love at first sight, but believe in séx at first night.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mtchewwww... No b LOVE... Sorry to Say dis @OP, u tried 4 creating dis topic, but d Question is Senseless...

NOTE: The reply is not an Insult...
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
Yes when I see the apple I love 2 eat grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Ohraybs(m): 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
I do believe in love at first sigth
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
Nowadays, people believe in sex @ 1st sight.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2012
Does true love really exist? I can't find that word in my dictonary! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. / How A Guy Got Raped By Four Ladies... / Wedding & Proposal Rings (pop The Question)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.